PlayGirl

Very interesting dare. I rolled 5 and 3 so hopefully it will be fun
PlayGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #32
dragonator
getDare Devil

make sure to tell us how it went

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #33
Splendid_Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid_Addiction View Post
Wow Great Dare! i got 4 5. Ill edit this post when i'm done
Okay, so i have 5 rooms in my flat, so that meant Masturbating 10 times! I stared in my flat mates room because i knew she wouldnt be home for a while and i had to use my opportunities, my first object i used was a little vibrating egg i found in her draw, it was awesome i really have to get one the second was less obvious choice, i used her tv remote, it was really big and hurt at first but the buttons on it felt amazing. Then in my room i used my hair brush and a sharpie, in the front room, i hope this isnt cheating but i used an xbox remote twice, because i used it but then i remembered i had the massage thing from xbox live, so i just had to do it again. In the kitchen i used a carrot (which i later used for a stew, which my flat mate asked for some when she got in what do you say to that?) and bottle of cooking oil. Finally in the bathroom i used the shower head and my flatmates electric toothbrush (i rinsed it afterwards)
Splendid_Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:49 AM   #34
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile dare you too try

Hi Girls, dare you to try this old dice dare of mine

Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #35
BlondeSlut

Someone wants to roll for me?

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:38 PM   #36
Charlotte21

for you:
2 = car dare:
4 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru late at night bottomless

next roll for me^^
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #37
BrianJ
Account Banned

2 -> 6

wear nothing but a white t-shirt (one that could double for a minidress). Spend at least 2.5 hours washing your car and be sure to get yourself soaked.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #38
BlondeSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte21 View Post
for you:
2 = car dare:
4 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru late at night bottomless

next roll for me^^
Drove to McD this evening... I stopped a few 100 meters before and removed my g-streng and skirt and left it on the passenger seat... I drive the last trip and ordered a bic mac. I would have ordered some healthy (we got in Denmark some salads or more healthy sandwich - don't know if they is in other countries?), but lost attention because I was nervous and embarrasing... I drove around the corner where I had to pay and get the food... I realised I had forgot my credit card... and had only coins as cash, no banknotes... So had to turn on the light in my car to see my coins... very humiliating... I did gave the employe tips so I didn't had to had the light on for too long time in the car to find the right money og get exchance money... When I got my burger I quickly drove to the farthest corner of the parking place and quickly got my g-string and skirt back on again... Very humiliating... But someway it also left me horny and wet...

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:28 PM   #39
Slaavey

Make a guy version please !!!
Slaavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #40
tarsapo13

yes definitely make a sissy boy version!

Loves Chastity, Anal, Sissification, Sissy Tasks
Likes Orgasm Denial, Being controlled, Feminization, Cum Eating, Bondage, Hypno, Dildo Play
Maybe Semipublic, pics
Limits public, cam, scat, severe pain

Toys: Large dildo, medium dildo, 2 medium buttplugs, Holytrainer v2 Chasity Cage, Handcuffs, Lingerie, Sissy Maid Dress

Will complete and report back to ANY sissy/feminizing PM dare.
tarsapo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:41 AM   #41
Hayley4Dares

I rolled a 1 and a 5.
"Go to the bar wearing a skimpy top and short skirt and no underwear. Pick out a big guy (someone 300 pounds plus) and hit on him, if possible go home with him and have wild sex"

I don't think I'll take him home or go home with him but I'll find a place to do it somewhere. Unless he turns me down.
Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, sex, pee play, ass smoothies, embarrassment, animals, and mild humiliation. I like to be dared things involving public nakedness but i won't stay naked out in public very long.

Limits: name calling, photos, meeting up with people, extreme pain, and anything that would lead to injury. I might also reject any dares that would ruin my social life. Other than that i have very few limits.

PM me dares
Hayley4Dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:57 AM   #42
NicoleSparks

I got a 2 and 2 so I put on a tight see through shirt and a hot pink bra and a skirt and stuck my dildo in my pussy. I drove for a total of an hour and half and stopped 17 times at stoplights. I came four times, got honked at 3 times for not paying attention to the light and I'm pretty sure one lady guessed what I was doing, by the look on her face, and one guy was in a a car that was higher then mine so when he looked over he got quite the show.

Likes: bondage, nipple torture, wedgie, pain, semi-public, pussy, cum, cold, slight anal, pic, some humiliation

limits: pee, poo, rough anal, mess, cam, permanent, illegal,
NicoleSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:51 AM   #43
SlutLily
Account Banned

Default yay

Yay I got 5 1 I am going to love this

Likes : Public, Being Punished, Diapers, piss play, pet play, some mess, food, being told what to do

Limits: Hard Mess, Pics/Video, any older member of my family (excluding Big bro)

I LOVE WEARING DIAPERS SO I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU GIVE ME DIAPER DARES

Love SlutLily XX

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SlutLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #44
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default drive thru

So I rolled 2 dares, first to go to a restraunt with a vibrator in me and have dinner and then a driving dare to drive thru macdonalds topless. So I went to dinner at Boston Pizza with my Vibe inserted and turned on High, panties holding it in, ordered Pizza and a beer. Was squirming by the time the food arrived and actually came while eating.
I went later in the evening so I could do both dares the same night.
after Pizza I drove to a Mcdonalds, I toolk my top off and went thru the drive thru, I ordered a mcfurry for desert. The guy at the window just stared at me a lot and all his work mates came and had a look, took 10 minutes to get the mcflurry, lucky no one else behind me,

great dares
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #45
Aubrey

Well, I got a 6. When I rolled 2 die, I got a six and 3, so I had to do one dare from each category. From the first category, I got a 4. Wild sex for me! For the second, I got a 6, and washed my car in a white t-shirt. That was interesting. Then I rolled another 6 (I keep getting 6) and had a vibrator in my pussy while I ate. Just for fun, I ordered appetizers, a big meal, and dessert. Then for a home dare, I got 4, and ended up naked outside for about 45 minutes. Lastly, I got a 2, and ended up in a bar with 6 feet of toilet paper trailing behind me. Some guy came up and told me, but even though I knew, my face turned like bright tomato red.

I don't use Skype or Kik
PM me to control my Lush
Aubrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk