Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #16
cindy dare

Default I was dared to do this dice dare

I was given a dare to do this dice dare, I am using the random roller right now and I got a 5 and a 5

So this week on Thursday, I will be going to a local strip club that has amatuer nite and stripping, Hope I have the nerve when I get there.

Cindy
cindy dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #17
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Im doing this tionite

I rolled a 2 and a 4 so I need to drive thru mcdonalds tonight bottemless.

Should be exciting and scarry both

Shaaleen
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:27 AM   #18
sarahamber

WOW this dare seems great, im gonna try it with my gf's this week / weekend. I just rolled a 1 and a 4, so i guess i can do that tn. Cass just rolled a 5 and a 2, so i guess she'll do that tn now too. and steph just rolled a 1 and a 6 ahahahah i guess we'll have to try that one at some time too! lol thanks, sounds fun!
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #19
kathyfromlongisland

I'm game to give it a go if someone wants to roll for me
kathyfromlongisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #20
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default cant wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
AHH my first Dice Dare

WARNING, THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE GIRLS 18 PLUS AND COULD INVOLVE YOU IN SEXUAL SITUATIONS

Roll 1 D 6

1 = Bar Dare
2 = Car Dare
3 = Restaurant Dare
4 = Home Dare
5 = Random Dares
6 = Roll 2 D 6 and do a dare from each of the 2 categories rolled or 2 from 1 category if you roll 2 of a number. If one of these is a 6 then do a dare from each category, and if both are sixes, do every dare in each category. (in which case it could take several days to complete)

BAR DARES (have a supply of condoms with you)

Roll 1 D 6

1 = Go to the bar wearing a short skirt, skimpy top and no underwear. Get on a pool table and play pool for 1 to 2 hours, taking lots of time bent over to take a shot.
2 = Go to the bar wearing a skimpy top and short skirt and no underwear. Spend a couple of hours and make sure you move a lot spreading your legs to flash your pussy a lot.
3 = Go to the bar wearing a short skirt and skimpy top and bright colored panties, sit for at least an hour and a half innocently flashing your panties at as many guys as possible, Then go to the washroom (the men’s washroom) Go into a stall and remove the panties, hang them on the hook on the door. Then return to your seat and sit for half an hour, if any guy finds and comes to return the panties to you, thank him and ask if he would like a blowjob in repayment, if yes then go with him to his car and do it for him.
4 = Go to the bar wearing a short skirt and skimpy top and no underwear, the first person who hits on you, accept his invitation, go back to their place and have wild sex.
5 = Go to the bar wearing a skimpy top and short skirt and no underwear. Pick out a big guy (someone 300 pounds plus) and hit on him, if possible go home with him and have wild sex.
6 = Go to the gay bar wearing a short skirt and skimpy top, no underwear. Go home with the first person that hits on you and have wild sex.

CAR DARES

Roll 1 D 6

1 = Wear pant or skirt, but a loose top with no bra on top. Take a drive on a semi busy road where it will take you 45 minutes to an hour to drive down; at every red light lift you top exposing your breasts. Lower the top when the light turns green.
2 = Wear a short skirt no panties and a skimpy top. Do that same drive as above, but have a dildo and or vibrator in your ass and pussy. At each red light reach under the skirt and masturbate with the toys.
3 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru late at night topless
4 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru late at night bottomless
5 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru naked and fingering yourself
6 = Go outside wearing only a long thin white t shirt (one that could double as a mini dress) and no underwear, spend at least 2 ½ hours washing your car making sure to soak yourself down thoroughly and keep yourself soaked the whole time.

Restaurant Dares

Roll 1 D 6

1 = Go to the Restaurant wearing a thin white t shirt and either skirt or pants, no bra. And accidentally spill water all over your shirt. (wet t shirt effect)
2 = Go to the Restaurant wearing a nice top, and light colored pants, pour water on your crotch area so it looks like you peed yourself.
3 = Go to the Restaurant wearing a skimpy top and short skirt, and while there masturbate till you cum.
4 = Go to the Restaurant wearing a white t shirt and lite colored pants no underwear, and have an accident with the ketchup, getting it all over you top and bottem.
5 = Go the the Restaurant wearing a skimpy top and short skirt, make a pass at the waiter (or waitress) if the receive then go home with them after they are off work and have wild sex.
6 = Go to the Restaurant Wearing a short skirt, panties and a skimpy top, befor going in put a small vibrator in your pussy. Turn it on and use the panties to hold it in, leave it there until you finish your meal

HOME DARES

Roll 1 D 6

1 = Open your drapes, move a chair in fron of them, strip naked and sit with legs spread open wide, close your eyes and start masturbating. Keep Masturbating and your eyes closed until you cum 3 times.
2 = Order Pizza and when it is delivered answer the door naked.
3 = Open all the drapes and blinds in the house or apartment, leave them open for a week and while in the home you must remain naked at all time, even answering the door that way if someone comes to call.
4 = Put on 5 pieces of clothing and go sit on your front step. Sit for an hour and for each person that passes take off 1 piece of clothing. If you end up naked sit there for another ½ hour naked.
5 = Masturbate twice in each room in the home, using a different object each time, and no object may be used more then once, and 2 of them must be food item that you must later that day.
6 = You may not Masturbate in the home for 14 days.

RANDOM DARES

1 = For 1 week, each night you must get into bed and you may not get out of bed for any reason whatsoever for 8 hours. You may not change the bedding and must wear the same nightwear each night for that week. Right before getting into bed drink 4 large glasses of water. Any night you do not wet the bed, increase the water by 1 glass. And if you wet the bed, you must sleep in it.
2 = Go to a bar or lounge wear a short skirt and skimpy top and panties. Go to the bathroom and before exiting tear off about 7 feet of toilet paper, and tuck about a foot into the back of your panties, then exit the washroom dragging the rest.
3 = Go to the local sex shop where they have peep shows, go into the show and watch, Masturbate while watching. If there are glory holes, and some guy is in the next booth, knock on the wall and place your lips to the hole, if he slides his cock thru, put a condom on it and give him a BJ.
4 = Go to the mall, wear a skimpy top and short skirt no underwear. Walk up to random guys and say your doing a kissing report and ask if you could kiss him. If he replies yes, Then wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him passionately, then thank him and walk on. Kiss at least 10 guys this way.
5 = Find a local strip club where they have an amateur nite. Enter and compete, taking off everything for the guys watching. (perhaps attend a night or 2 before to see how the girls dancing do it.
6 = Do every dare in this dice dare game.

Hope you like these dares as this is my first attempt at a dice dare game. A guy version will soon be here as well.

Hugs and Kisses
Sandy
I cant wait for the guys version could be good like it so far.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #21
gavinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyfromlongisland View Post
I'm game to give it a go if someone wants to roll for me
I just rolled for you: 5 and 5. Find a local strip club where they have an amateur nite. Enter and compete, taking off everything for the guys watching. (perhaps attend a night or 2 before to see how the girls dancing do it.
Enjoy! Report back if you do it.
Limits: things likely to get me arrested, dangerous.
gavinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:01 AM   #22
Morbid_Meredith

I rolled a 5 and a 5 too.

Likes: pee, bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, outside nudity

Limits: pictures, getting arrested, excessive edging, wedgies, dares that take a long time to do.
Morbid_Meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:13 AM   #23
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default I did my dare

So I got in the car around 1 am, drove to the parking lot where Mcdonalds was, and in the far end I slipped my skirt and panties off, I was wear just a short T shirt and a slip on pair of shoes, I got in the line and I was shaking, either it was excitment or fear, or both. I ordered a filet o fish and a drink. So I got to the window and the guy gave me my total, then he did a double take as he noticed, I started to get wet at the thought of him looking at me, I shifted and spread my legs wider apart, he just kept staring, I didn't realize they have to cook a filet o fish, so it was about 5 minutes before I got my food, and he stared at me the whole time, I drove off with my food, parked at the end of the parking lot, sliped on my panties and skirt, ate and drove home. it was so excitig,

Shaaleen
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #24
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

I had to do on dare for each category, what luck

then I got a three, a two, five, five. Oh dear

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #25
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile oh dear

Whats wrong Jonfron was your last roll a 6? do every dare in the game?

HUGS
Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #26
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Damn... and now I'm horny.

I won't be able to do this dare because I'm a wuss, but I want to do it
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #27
Avelyn

i rolled a 4 and a 2,

so i orded pizza.
one with 4 kind of cheese, but thats just side information XD
I undressed and sat down at my bench. I was so nervous! Really i redressed 3 times, thinking i couldn't do it, but i also undressed each time. 45 minutes went by and they have said to my it would take 30 minutes. Each minute i started to look happier cause i thought the pizzaguy wouldnt come. but 10 minutes later my phone ringed. ( i life in a appartment so i answer the phone from downstairs to open the door) it was indeed the pizza guy and i opened the door for him. My heartbeat was so hard at that moment!

i know it would take another minute for him to arrived at my appartment but i decided to already open my appartment door. I look arround the halway and luckily i saw nobody there. About 1 minute later ( i felt like 10!) the elevator arrived and the pizzaguy stepped out! at first i hide behind my door but i thought i had no choice now so i opened the door completly.

There i was, completly naked in my doorway. The pizzaguy saw me immdealty and his mouth felt open. Really, it looked kinda silly :P He was standing halfway between my door and the elevator but he didnt moved any closer. So i stepped at him, tooked the pizzabox out of his hand en give him 10 Euro. ( the pizza was 6) 'Its okay' i said higher then i normally do. Then i walked back inside and closed the door. My heartbeat was so hard! wow! i said down behind the door and sat there for 15 minutes. Then i had the nerves the look if he was gone. He was. After that i started my pizza, who was still warm. I was one of the best pizza's i have ever had!

Xxx

Xxx

Last edited by Avelyn; 10-23-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Avelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #28
Avelyn

Anyone else want to roll for me?

Xxx

Xxx
Old 10-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #29
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default For Avelyn

Hi

I rolled a 5 and a 3