Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default Stress Position Workout w/ Punishment

The following is a dice dare designed around static hold (stress) positions. You will need a timer of some sort (hopefully one that beeps) and a regular die. The workout is designed to take one hour; the punishment length depends on how well you do with the workout.

As with any dare on this site, you can change things to your liking; particularly, in this dare, the total workout length adjusted to your level of fitness.

Also, instead of rolling for the punishment, you can simply choose the punishment from the list that you'd least like to do. That would motivate you to do your best at the primary workout.

Enjoy and be safe!

---

Stress Position Workout w/ Punishment

WORKOUT:

Step 1: Roll one die. (see below for description of exercises)
  1. pushup position: hold the "up" push-up position; keep good form!
  2. leg lift position: on your back, legs together; raise them 6" off the floor and hold it
  3. wall-sit position: back against the wall, legs bent; like you are sitting on an invisible chair
  4. arm-raise position: arms straight out from your side, parallel to the floor, holding a sneaker/boot in each hand
  5. crab walk position: sit on the floor, then using just your hands and feet, hold your ass up and your body parallel to the floor
  6. statue position: stand up; keep your left foot on the ground; put your left hand (palm) on your chin; raise your right knee to meet your left elbow (do not let your right foot rest on your left knee); and put your right hand behind your back. (note: you can also switch all lefts/rights in the description in order to exercise both sides)

Step 2: Set a timer for 3 minutes. Get into position and hold the position for 3 minutes. If you break position, stop the timer and note the remaining time.

Step 3: Take a 2 minute rest (or longer, if you don't manage to hold the previous position for the full 3 minutes)

Repeat steps 1-3 for an hour (so, 12x through all steps). Essentially, every 5 minutes you should reroll for a new position (step 1), do three minutes of that position (step 2), and two minutes of rest (step 3). When you are done, total up all the remaining times from step 2 that you couldn't do. This is the total punishment time you acquired.

PUNISHMENT:

If you held managed to complete each exercise without failure, congratulations, you don't have to do any punishments and you are done.

Most likely, though, you failed at holding one or more of those positions for the full 3 minutes. In that case, you need to be punished so you'll try harder next time.

You should have calculated how much time you failed at doing. Call that total number of seconds (T). To determine your punishment, roll one die:
  1. cold shower: take a cold shower for (T) seconds
  2. running: you will run (outside or on a treadmill) for (T) seconds; the catch is, you will put dry rice in your sneakers before you start, and you may not wear socks
  3. pushups/situps: you will do a total of (T) pushups/situps; start with pushups; when you tire, switch immediately to situps and continue your count; then back to pushups, etc. Do not stop for longer than 1 minute until your count reaches (T).
  4. cornertime: hold a coin to a wall with your nose for (T) seconds; dropping the coin means you start time over again
  5. more stress position workout: round (T) UP to the nearest 5 minutes; return to the top of this dare and redo the workout for (Tmin) more minutes, accumulating another amount of punishment time if you fail; re-roll for a new punishment as needed when you finish that round
  6. same as #5

Note, that if you roll a 5 or 6, it is possible that this dare could go on a long time for you, so hopefully you're lucky with your punishment roll!

Last edited by fratpledgeboy; 11-12-2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: clarified the workout steps
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #2
JuriHan

This looks really reaallly gooooood! Very eager to try!!!

Btw your old workout dice dare is my favorite on whole site! I hoped you would post some more in similar fashion as I love your detailed and thorough style... And now it comes. Thanks!!

edit: I think you should also specify position of arms for workouts #2 and #3 as that can affect difficulty of holding position... Also, is perfectly still form required for every position or for example in workout #1 would be okay to occasionally lift/stretch single arm, move feet together or apart, and similar things... as long as general pushup posture isn't broken?

Last edited by JuriHan; 11-10-2014 at 10:43 PM.
JuriHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #3
JuriHan

Reporting on my first go.

Rolled 6 - statue position. I think this was quite lucky roll, maybe even easiest of all. Tho never did this position before so didn't know what to expect. It went OK, challenging just enough. Changing 3min-2min format would be shameful and mean defeat for me so that was absolutely not acceptable. Switching standing leg after every 5 min was just enough of rest. I'm sure some other position, like wall sit would be absolute hell for my legs so I kept comforting myself that I at least didn't roll that one.

Finished first 10 rounds without failure, and said fu** it on last 2 rounds, I can take some punishment so I ended them bit early. It amounted to 103 sec. Rolling for punishment... Scared of getting 1 as I absolutely hate cold showers. But it went alright, as I rolled 4 - cornertime, which was again probably luckiest roll I could do haha. Put my hands behind head for little extra challange but 103 sec was a breeze and passed fast. And so I finished strong...

Guess I'll give it another go soon, but shall I re-roll if I get 6 again? Whatever dare author says I will do so!
Old 11-11-2014, 06:31 PM   #4
fratpledgeboy

Actually, you did it wrong: every 5 minutes, you should have rerolled for which position to do... you don't do the same position for the whole hour.

When (and if) it gets too easy for you, increase the time to 1.5 or 2 hours to play. OR perhaps change it to 4 min in position/1 minute break. You could also play for one hour each day for a week and accumulate punishment time to be done at the end of the 7th day. Feel free to vary it as you need to keep it challenging and interesting.

Glad you're enjoying all of these. I'll try not to wait as long before I post another major exercise dare.

Last edited by fratpledgeboy; 11-11-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:44 PM   #5
JuriHan

Awww wow, I was so eager to try it as soon as possible so totally misread it in my rush. Damn that was embarrassing... Now I really need to repeat it properly!
At least no more doubt about my re-roll question lol
Old 11-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #6
karlcane
Distinguished Member

WORKOUT:

6- statue position: stand up; keep your left foot on the ground; put your left hand (palm) on your chin; raise your right knee to meet your left elbow (do not let your right foot rest on your left knee); and put your right hand behind your back. (note: you can also switch all lefts/rights in the description in order to exercise both sides)

--> ouch really hard ! 12 repetitions of 3 minutes in that posture ! ouch
my remaining time had been 9 minutes 35 seconds so : 575 seconds

PUNISHMENT:

4- cornertime: hold a coin to a wall with your nose for (T) seconds; dropping the coin means you start time over again

I let the coin drop 3 times meaning altogether 825 s so 13 minutes and 45 seconds

Not so hard but a funny time thanks

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #7
fratpledgeboy

Karl, you too made the same mistake as JuriHan: you are supposed to roll a different exercise every 5 minutes, not do the same one each time. Try it again and see if that makes it more difficult for you. If not, try the same things I posted for Juri a few posts ago. Enjoy.

Since 2 people have now made the same mistake, I have clarified the instructions.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:47 AM   #8
striker28us

Your very Good hope to get to know you!
striker28us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 02:58 PM   #9
JuriHan

Oh yea, doing properly is quite more challenging and fun. The anticipation of what your next roll-position will be, and hoping its not same twice in a row .

Also, #6 is easiest one. While #3 (wall sit) is no joke, I dropped after 2 minutes on it yesterday. And #2 (leg lift) is exceptional abs burner!!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:26 AM   #10
karlcane
Distinguished Member

sorry for misunderstanding but I felt reading your text it was what i had to do and my master thought the same !
karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #11
JuriHan

So on first proper go my cursed dice gave me damn hard rolls - Wall Sit on 5 of 12 rounds (first roll, and then last 4 in row, can you believe it !!). Was doing first 2 mins then 1 mins... because screw that!

At least punishment roll was merciful. (2) Run with rice. Easy 9 min jog. Rice didn't bother me much, if at all. Most of it accumulated near top of sneakers, near fingers...

Now I love-hate this dare. Can't love it too much because its really torture at times.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #12
fratpledgeboy

Glad you're enjoying it more... if rice isn't enough punishment to motivate you, next time, use gravel with small pebbles in it.

Keep working hard!
Old 11-14-2014, 02:15 PM   #13
JuriHan

Yea... but Just to clear up, if I rolled 5 or 6 for punishment, that would mean rounding my accumulated time of 9 to 10mins and that would equal to... 2 more rounds of positions? So if I then roll, for example, pushups and crab walk pose and finish it in standard 3x2 3x2 format without failing that would mean that I'm done? No more punishments?
Old 11-14-2014, 02:18 PM   #14
fratpledgeboy

Yes, you'd be done... however, if you don't complete the 3 minutes, you earn a second amount of punishment time that you then re-roll to see what you'll do.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:26 PM   #15
JuriHan

Cool, had some funny thought that after I finish fresh 3x2 3x2s I'd have to re-roll for punishment with old time. Until I get something from (1-4).

But luckily for me you weren't so evil minded, or just haven't thought of it. :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dares, exercise, stress positions, workout