Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #16
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsFan View Post
It said something about the slave having the most power in the relationship.
I agree. Being a Master I have concluded to this many times. Just sitting there watching someone performing the requested tasks, could be... boring. It's the effect the Master sees on the slave which causes the Master's satisfaction. The Master's satisfaction is a reflection of the slave's satisfaction. An unsatisfied, enforced slave cannot reflect that. Maybe someone could say that also the slave receives satisfaction from that drawn on the Master's face, even if this is a smile and this is also right, but the slave is the performer, the protagonist of the act. The Master is more like the director in many cases, not the actor. After all as a Master I have always taken into consideration the "likes" and "dislikes" of my slaves, which means I can pick from the basket but it's the slave to fill in the basket.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:45 AM   #17
slfpain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glavial View Post
I am for the most part a master but I have also played the part of a slave and I can say that the obnoxious, self centered masters are very annoying. When they simply expect slaves to become mindless objects for them it is so aggravating.
Sure, and it is a sign that they are not into the sublimate sensitivity to be able to get a slave go into 'the zone' and push his limits with enjoyment. Rather smack a bag of garbage than 'abuse' the willingness of a slave to give himself and his sacrifice for mutual satisfaction. Why do they call it 'power exchange !?' Those deaf pseudo SM masters need to reevaluate what they actually want from a relationship
My five cents of it.
slfpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #18
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Those Masters are immature people (kids despite their age) full of ignorance. It is not bad to be ignorant, we all started from level zero. The problem is to act like a knowing-everything-God especially if your activities involve another person's emotions in such an intence activity as M/s can be. This is immaturity.
They keep repeating the phrase "power exchange" as if it is a symbolic single word. Well, it is inot, it is a two-words term. The power has to flow both ways to be an "exchange" and it is the same power flowing either way, just in different form and shape depending on the side you are. It may look different but it's the same power like steam and ice may look different but they are both water.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:00 PM   #19
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Baron View Post
Those Masters are immature people (kids despite their age) full of ignorance. It is not bad to be ignorant, we all started from level zero. The problem is to act like a knowing-everything-God especially if your activities involve another person's emotions in such an intence activity as M/s can be. This is immaturity.
They keep repeating the phrase "power exchange" as if it is a symbolic single word. Well, it is inot, it is a two-words term. The power has to flow both ways to be an "exchange" and it is the same power flowing either way, just in different form and shape depending on the side you are. It may look different but it's the same power like steam and ice may look different but they are both water.

The M/s lifestyle is about trust, love and all those things. Obviously they don't see that. slaves actually have more rights then the Dom/mes believe it or not. Because if a scene gets too intense for them, they can stop the scene.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #20
Spun sugar

Slaves do have rights, they have the right to stop a session if it is pushing one's boundaries and they have the right to dismiss themselves if their Master/Mistress is in fact abusing their power. Yet, just as there can be bad Masters/Mistresses there can also be bad slaves, sometimes a Master isn't trying to break your limit, they are just trying to help you overcome it. I think that there are many slaves you don't speak up when they faced with a command that is intimidating, they do it because they think that they have to and then runaway crying wolf. There have been a few times that Master has told me to do something that at first was very weird for me, especially since I am new to this lifestyle, but with just a little extra push I found that it wasn't that difficult and that I liked it but without Master's push I would have never know. It is a sign of a good Master to be able to take a limit and turn it into a like.
Being in a Master/slave relationship, is still a relationship it is still based on trust and communication, if you don't tell your Master/Mistress that something is especially difficult for you then they will never know that they are making you uncomfortable. My Master knows when something is really upsetting me and at that point we stop talk about it and see what needs to either a) try and work through it or b) leave it alone. Just as it is the responsibility of the slave to obey his/her Master/Mistress, it is also the responsibility of the Master/Mistress to take care of their property. If they don't take care of you, you will become broken and not only is that hurtful to you but also to your Master/Mistress, what good is a broken slave? It is a two-way street, it is in both parties best interest to make sure that the other half is okay and well.
Like my Master has said, it not that I should have no limits and do everything He says because I have to but that I should trust Master enough not to ask me to do something that would hurt me or push me too far. A good Master/Mistress knows their slaves well and know how much is too much, just as a good slave should know when their Master/Mistress is telling them to do a small task, something that you have done in the past.
This is all of course just my own opinion and what I have experienced with my Master, others of course may have a different view.

Follow my slave blog at http://www.thoughts.com/spunSugar13/blog
Spun sugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, mistress, rights, slave, subs