Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-28-2016, 07:52 AM   #46
GDJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeapuddle View Post
Sorry. Yes, that's exactly what the problem is. I'll tell you a little story of the history of this issue:

I haven't had diapers in over a year, which is pretty difficult for most people into that- I'm not really an AB or DL though more of a "little". Anyway, a year or two ago bambino was having major production issues in several of their lines, including my preferred one the Bianco.

They were a little off-cut for size (especially on the right) and the tapes were all too high to properly cinch, but the right side was a bit higher. And that's exactly what is wrong is mine; I have both of those issues, plus an issue of a weakly attached tape on the bottom right that pops off- in 2 briefs I had the same 2 issues: premature leaking out the back right leg cuff, then the bottom right tape pops.

I emailed bambino yesterday. I'm not at all happy. They are basically no better capacity wise than the Walgreens adjustable ones I have, so it's going to be essentially impossible to ever complete this dare. The diapers just won't last long enough. I can't afford to go through 4-5 of these a day! They used to so much better, idk what bambino is doing over these in there chinese factories. Still waiting for a reply from them.
I actually have some Bambino Classico's and I'm having similar issues. The right tapes never stay attached for too long and on occasion I have leaking leg cuffs. Since I really like wearing, I've resorted to securing the diapers with packing tape.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:13 AM   #47
madeapuddle

Ah so you understand! Dang, so sad to hear this has come back around again. Please email them and let them know about it, the more people that say something the more likely it is that they'll address whatever production issues are creating this. Looks to me like a few machines need to be re-calibrated.

As far as taping them... I could. Trouble is, on mine the right side that goes down to the crotch is simply too long and it creates a weird effect of the leg gather getting a ripple that makes an opening to the outside. It doesn't seem to matter how tight or high I fasten them- I've even tried trimming it to no avail! Something is just badly off kilter. Compare yours by folding it in half and see if the right side is bigger than the left like on mine.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:26 AM   #48
GDJones

Yea I just checked, the right wing is longer than the left wing by about 1 - 2 inches.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:19 AM   #49
madeapuddle

Really pisses me off. Last bams I'll ever buy... shame cause that's what I really liked.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:46 AM   #50
Hardtimeholdingit

Started doing this dare yesterday because I'm more or less free until the weekend. Rolled a 1 initially and wound up with wet pants... For the punishment I rolled a one as well and had to stand in my cold, clammy pants for a quarter of an hour.

After that I got 18h of incontinence and wet more or less freely for the rest of the evening, I run with Tena slip Maxi's so they hold quite a bit.
I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go so I figured that I had no choice but to sleep in my wet diaper.

Today was uneventful until about half an hour ago, with one hour left of my incontinence I felt a major BM coming up. Knowing that I really had no choice in the matter I squatted and started to push. I've been sitting in my mess since then... Only twenty minutes until I start my potty training though, can't wait at this point!

My only concern is that I barely own any loose fitting pants and I think my maxi's are going to be rather noticeable under whatever I wear. Lol whatever, I'm being potty trained so maybe it's supposed to show a little...
Hardtimeholdingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:50 AM   #51
Emerald diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtimeholdingit View Post
Started doing this dare yesterday because I'm more or less free until the weekend. Rolled a 1 initially and wound up with wet pants... For the punishment I rolled a one as well and had to stand in my cold, clammy pants for a quarter of an hour.

After that I got 18h of incontinence and wet more or less freely for the rest of the evening, I run with Tena slip Maxi's so they hold quite a bit.
I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go so I figured that I had no choice but to sleep in my wet diaper.

Today was uneventful until about half an hour ago, with one hour left of my incontinence I felt a major BM coming up. Knowing that I really had no choice in the matter I squatted and started to push. I've been sitting in my mess since then... Only twenty minutes until I start my potty training though, can't wait at this point!

My only concern is that I barely own any loose fitting pants and I think my maxi's are going to be rather noticeable under whatever I wear. Lol whatever, I'm being potty trained so maybe it's supposed to show a little...
Thank you for giving this dare a try! I hope it goes well for you! Also, during this, I wore abdl quality diapers like tykables and barebums for my diaper portion. People don't notice as much as you think

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:38 AM   #52
Hardtimeholdingit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald diapers View Post
Thank you for giving this dare a try! I hope it goes well for you! Also, during this, I wore abdl quality diapers like tykables and barebums for my diaper portion. People don't notice as much as you think
Haha thanks for the encouragement. Just had a shower and started my 24h diaper training. Put on my loosest fitting pants, though it still feels like it's really noticeable... Going to be interesting because I'm having an evening course for three hours today.

What do you suggest that I should do if I can't go to a bathroom when I feel the need? Like if it's in the middle of the lecture. Hard to do the "ten steps at a time" thing then.

Dislike: Scat, watersports
Old 02-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #53
Hardtimeholdingit

So I went to the lecture...

It was my first time in public wearing diapers, luckily it's rather cold over here so I could hide it somewhat well with a coat. I made sure to go to the toilet before I went, though I got a few small yellow spots in my diaper from not being able to fully hold it on the way there (My bathroom is about 30 steps from my room).

Something I noticed that was incredibly comforting on the way there was that my bike seat, which is usually super cold and uncomfortable was actually really nice to sit on with my padded butt.

Well I got there, and it's a language course so of course those three hours involve mostly talking to the person sitting next to you, in a language that neither of you fully grasp. I got seated right next to a really cute girl, and sitting down really pushed my giant diaper up so (from my perspective) my entire crotch area was rising up. I spent the entire lecture conscious of the warm bulk of the (dry) diaper. No one seemed to notice though, and the cute girl I was busy failing at pronunciation to notice anything odd.
I guess I was really tense because I didn't feel any need to pee at all during the entire lecture, which was a relief. I packed my stuff really slowly and was the last one to leave the classroom, didn't want anyone to see me from behind without my coat on lol.

The bike ride home was uneventful, though I felt the need to pee in the elevator up to my apartment. It's at the far end of a long corridor and with the five or six stops I had to make I really leaked a bit, not a full blown accident mind you, but my diaper definitely got a few more yellow spots now...

It felt really good getting to the toilet though, was afraid that I was going to lose it there for a second. Fairly confident that I'll make it to grown up pants by Friday at this rate.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #54
Emerald diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtimeholdingit View Post
Haha thanks for the encouragement. Just had a shower and started my 24h diaper training. Put on my loosest fitting pants, though it still feels like it's really noticeable... Going to be interesting because I'm having an evening course for three hours today.

What do you suggest that I should do if I can't go to a bathroom when I feel the need? Like if it's in the middle of the lecture. Hard to do the "ten steps at a time" thing then.
I was going to school also when I did this one last. I always sat next to the door to make sure I could leave and still keep up with the steps. It's hard to do the diaper phase with grown up stuff to do too, but that's kind of the point. It could probably be tweaked for those situations, but that's also why mentioned anyone could change it for their own situation I'm glad you made it through your first day!

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:35 AM   #55
Hardtimeholdingit

So I actually made it on the first try. Responding late because my weekend has been full of stuff to do.

I played the Thursday safe since I really didn't want to wear diapers this weekend haha. Stayed home all day within safe distance from the toilet. Luckily I didn't need to poop, but the experience kind of made me realize the real problems of being incontinent. Not daring to go out and similar stuff.

All in all a good dare, maybe a bit easy. I've ordered a pack of less noticeable diapers and am going to redo it in a week or two. Maybe I'll combine it with some other rules to make it a tad more difficult...

Old 05-15-2017, 11:48 PM   #56
VoxellBlack

2 years and i finally have the opportunity for this dare. I don't have the amount of diapers needed for the first part. So I'm just gonna start with the first faze of potty training tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:21 PM   #57
VoxellBlack

So far I have only needed to go potty once and I made it like a big boy hehe. Let's hope my luck sticks.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox
Old 05-16-2017, 07:43 PM   #58
VoxellBlack

Okay I've peed two more times. First one I had to go so bad and I almost lost it right next to the toilet but managed to make it. Second time I failed and peed my diaper... Gonna have to start over.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox
Old 05-17-2017, 05:04 PM   #59
Sky121

I'm going to try this when I get home.

Limits :Public, Pics, Pain, Humiliation

Dislikes/won't do : Family, Messy, Friends, Illegal, Anal, CBT, Blood, Social Suicide

List to be updated

kik: Destroyer121121

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf2d6.76846618
Sky121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:19 AM   #60
nyan
getDare Sweetheart

I hope this is ok, but I used this dare as one of the punishments in the (hard mode) version of a long term dare I wrote if it isn't let me know and I will rework it.
PM Dares
nyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, pee, spanking, toilet