Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-24-2017, 08:40 PM   #1
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Default Distance from clothes

So in a public area, what is the furthest you have ever been from your clothes? Tell the story

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:57 PM   #2
WarEagle#33

I've lost a bet and had to run down a street at night in just my shoes (It was either my underwear or shoes, I went with foot wear for a run). It was about 300 yards to the stop sign.
Limits: Nothing that will legally get me into hot water, pee/poop, nothing to expensive, no friends or family involvement, no diapers, no eating cum
[/SIZE]
WarEagle#33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #3
gbdare

One time while staying in a vacation condo, I was restless one night and was surfing dare websites. I decided to do the locked out naked dare. The condo complex was pretty big - large enough to have three separate swimming pool areas. I was in the last unit of the last building at one end of the complex and went to the furthest swimming pool to hide my key. I have no idea what the distance was, but it was a few minutes walk even at a brisk pace past several buildings and a couple of driveways into the complex from the main road. I hid my key underneath a lounge chair and made my way back to my condo. I stripped completely naked and my heart was pounding with excitement as the locked door clicked shut behind me. Just a few steps from the door, I realized that going barefooted was going to make things even more challenging. The pavement was rough with a lot of loose gravel on the surface and it was super hard on the feet! Cautiously, I made my was through the complex, taking cover behind cars as the occasional car came through or someone went in or out of their condo. I managed to get my key without any problems, but on the way back, I saw the lights of a car coming in one of the driveways and as I took cover behind a parked car, I heard someone come out of one of the condos behind me. I was hidden enough in the shadows that the man and woman coming out didn't notice me, but they were getting into their SUV and in a few moments, I knew that they'd be pulling out and their headlights would light me up. I moved around to the front of the car I was crouched beside and prayed that nobody came out of the units behind me. The two cars passed by me about the same time and I was able to resume my painful passage back to the safety of my condo. With the distance, the slow pace because of the pain in the soles of my feet, and the need to hide periodically, I was probably out there naked for about 15 minutes. It was a hell of a rush!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 09:10 PM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I used to be an avid runner, getting up early every morning to get some miles under my feet. My regular route was a 6 mile exercise trail that followed either side of the river. The trail also cut right past two hotels, a couple office buildings, and crossed two streets. There was a picnic area with a couple soda machines and some tables under a small pavilion that I would use as my start/stop point. Traffic in the area (cars and walkers alike) did not start picking up until about 6:30am or so. I would get there to start my morning run by about 5:30.

Of course, when it was warm enough, I would be in spandex shorts and a tank, which, coincidentally, fit very nicely inside of a fanny pack. During cooler months, I had to wear sweats and a hoodie. At least that is what I wore to get to the pavilion. I would strip down to just my running shoes and socks, stash my clothes at the pavilion (up on a rafter, under a table, behind the soda machine, etc), then take off for my run. The first time or two, I was pretty nervous about getting caught, and almost did not make it back to my clothes before the area got busy. However, I realized that I could outrun anyone on foot who might want to chase me down, and the path was too narrow for cars. After that, I just ran, and usually had time to stretch out and cool down before I had to get dressed again.

For those doing the math, I would have had to run a consistent 10 min mile in order to complete the route in one hour. Since I was, at the time, running 6-7 min miles without too much effort, I normally had plenty of time.

I did get "caught" a couple times. Other early risers walking the path, the occasional cleaning crew or office worker that wanted a jump start on the day, etc. I would get some whistles, smiles, laughs, and one "Well, I never!", but that was about the extent of it.

As for distance from my clothes, the route was a long, narrow loop, so I was never more than three miles away straight line. However, only places to cross the river- and hence the loop- were at the ends and the two streets that it crossed. Unless I was within sprinting distance of the pavilion, I might as well have been 6 miles away.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 09:12 PM   #5
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

I have gone out at night in various states of undress. The farthest I have gone
naked from my house would probably be a bit over a kilometre. One time I walked up to a busier road (wasn't very busy at that time sadly) and wandered around for a bit. Another time I walked along a different road and spent 10 minutes at the top of a hill it goes over. Really relaxing, just sitting there enjoying the night. And then scurrying for cover when you see the ominous glow of headlights.

My scariest experience doing these sorts of walks was when I spotted a police car outside a house. I assumed that was where the police officer's house was or something. Wrong. A couple of steps later I saw the beam of a torch looking into the house and bolted. I think the police officer turned around but not sure if he saw me or not. Probably made a heap of noise but didn't stop running for a good minute.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:18 PM   #6
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

I feel like I should say this. I keep my clothes on so I am never far from them!

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:39 PM   #7
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

um, a few hotel floors away. there was a pool on the roof but i left my clothes in my room.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #8
321tt
Distinguished Member

About 100 meters. It was summertime and I was alone by a lake. I was sunbathing nude and decided to take a dip in the water. Then I played with myself in the water when suddenly I saw someone on the bank, I knew the guy, he was expected to come, but much later. So I went out of the lake still hard (and smooth of course), chatted with him and went to the place where I sunbathed, which was about 30 meters away on open grass. Only then I dried off and started clothing again, with my jockstrap being first of course.

Shit I loved all of it!
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk