Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-13-2016, 03:45 AM   #1
sir stefan
Account Banned

Music Beam pleasure for girls, showtime for guys: the knotted ropewalk

pleasure for girls, showtime for guys: the knotted ropewalk

Since 2 girls on GD already did this in other threads,
And since its so damn hot,
I put the knotted ropewalk dare in the dare-section.

Girls can do this by themselves,
But having a friend to help is a pleasure to both

The knotted rope-walk

Get rope, preferrably a thick one
Put 5 knots in it separated 3 feet (1 meter) from each other, make sure to leave at least 6 feet (2meter) at either end.
Knots should be medium or big size. You can make double knots, or knot around a thong if the rope is too thin.
Tie the rope between the handles of 2 opposite doors.
Can also do outdoors between 2 trees

Test:
Pile of books on the floor, 4inch high (10cm)
Swing a leg over the rope and tiptoe in the books.
Rope should still slightly touch your pussy.
If not, adjust things till you pass this test.

Remove the books
get rid of panties, naked pussy!
for more pleasure: strip also top and get clamps on the nipples
remove shoes and socks, to be done bare footed.
Start facing the 5 knots in front of you
Swing one leg over the rope
Hands behind the neck
Walk forward, pass the 5 knots

Write detailed report to motivate others
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 02-14-2016, 03:31 PM   #2
FallenSlut

I completed this last night.
I set up my rope walk in the garage. It is freezing here and being naked in the garage made me shiver. My tits were bound and roped with pegs on each nipple. I used hemp rope which made it extra scratchy and painful. Each knot pressed up inside my pussy and ass. It was painful, but my pussy was dripping wet

Toys: 8", 10", and 12"(suction cup) double dong (suction Cup)dildos, Medium butt plug, g-spot vibrator, magic wand, insertable bullet vibrator, ball gag, paddle, rope, clothes pins, toothpaste, variety household items

Likes, Dislikes and Limits here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75637
FallenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FallenSlut for this post:
Old 02-14-2016, 06:03 PM   #3
MisterDare

I've seen this dare before with more knots, and icy was put on the knots and the person had to go back and forth four times.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:25 AM   #4
KinkCouple

We have 2 types of role here, hemp and Japanese silk, Daddy was nice and said I could use the silk rope the first time as the hemp is very scratchy. Our silk rope is very thin so we used two of them and doubled them up so it was in 4 lines and then tied the 5 knots, they turned out quite big! We tied one end of the rope to the door handle and Daddy held the other end as we didn't have any doors opposite each other that would work. I stripped down as advised and added my nipple clamps (the ones from my avatar) and screwed them tightly down. The rope was quite high and dug I'm tightly when I swang my leg over, I positioned the rope so it was between my lips and touching my clit. I started the walk with my hands by my sides, I only remembered to put them behind my neck at the first knot. Apologies! I was wet when I started the walk but that didn't last long as I found the rope very drying, it seemed to soak up my moisture. The straight bits of the rope made my clit very sensitive and the knots applied a quick jolt of pleasure though it was short lived. Daddy had a funny look on his face when I was doing it, I think he was enjoying the show. When I got about half way across daddy started pulling and shaking the rope, digging it in to me, it kinda hurt sometimes but I saw he was enjoying it so that made it worth it. When I got to the end Daddy said I done really well I enjoyed this dare and we're going to give it another go but with the hemp next time ^.^

Thanks for the dare Sir Stefan! Looking forward to the other ones when we have time!

Curious about: Water torture, humiliation/degradation, predicament bondage, sensory deprivation, forced orgasms, orgasm denial.

Limits: Pee/poo, family, animals, illegal, public, minors, messy, permanent, social suicide, needles, no kick no cam no Skype. Don't even ask.
KinkCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:42 PM   #5
couldbewetter
Baby Member

Filing this way for the future. I've always wanted to do something like this.
couldbewetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 10:28 PM   #6
Linda K

Default My turn

I did this earlier today. I used a hemp rope and tied it in the garage. After measuring everything. I stripped naked. Put alligator clips on my nipples and straddled the rope. It rubbed me harshly and the knots entered my pussy and ass as I passed them. I was so wet at the end.

Thank you for this dare Sir Stefan

Kiss kiss

Limits: for safety sake I won't do pics. Blood. Or anything with underage or family

Likes public. Pain. Masturbation anal. Sex
Linda K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 03:39 PM   #7
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I did this as part of my dare thread.

I couldn't get the rope as high as I wanted because I didn't have anything else to tie it to. But the rope was still nice and snug. I did double knots on each one just to make sure I could really feel it! Walking forwards is lots of fun because you can see where you're going and anticipate the pain that is coming.

Going backwards is a different story. You don't know when those knots are coming!

It was lots of fun. Thank you for the dare!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160301_194954.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	5668  

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 12-14-2016, 09:07 AM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Sir made me do this yesterday. Wearing my ring gag and nipple clamps with bells.
I strung a rope across the room with 5 knots in it. I really had to stand on tiptoes to avoid the rope cutting into me.
The first centimetres of rope immediately dried out l everything it touched.
The trip forwards went relatively fine, despite the chafing.
Then I had to walk backwards. I couldn't see the knots coming and they really pushed up inside my pussy and ass. When I made it back, I thought I was done but I was wrong. I had to go again. Sir apparently thought that this was an excellent time to lecture me on my bratty behavior of the afternoon. He really was enjoying himself. When I finally made it back again, my pussy was all red and sensitive. It still is, a little.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:26 AM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

What an excellent dare. I'm sure the girls should have a lot of fun with this one. I'm just going to set up camp in this thread to check the reports.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:58 AM   #10
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
What an excellent dare. I'm sure the girls should have a lot of fun with this one. I'm just going to set up camp in this thread to check the reports.
Oh yes. It's a classic, it's superhot. The girls hets torn apart between pleasure and pain. It's superfun to give small motivators, pulling by the nips, light ass spanks, or just some degrading voice.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:03 AM   #11
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Sir made me do this yesterday. Wearing my ring gag and nipple clamps with bells.
I strung a rope across the room with 5 knots in it. I really had to stand on tiptoes to avoid the rope cutting into me.
The first centimetres of rope immediately dried out l everything it touched.
The trip forwards went relatively fine, despite the chafing.
Then I had to walk backwards. I couldn't see the knots coming and they really pushed up inside my pussy and ass. When I made it back, I thought I was done but I was wrong. I had to go again. Sir apparently thought that this was an excellent time to lecture me on my bratty behavior of the afternoon. He really was enjoying himself. When I finally made it back again, my pussy was all red and sensitive. It still is, a little.

Thanks my pet, it was fun.
Amazing how you changed from an energetic impatient pet into an exhausted piece of mess in just 30 minutes.
It was fun. At first you were eagerly following. Later i had to talk you over every single knot.
I had fun.

Note,...
And although this is a classic, I'm pretty sure this is the first time someone did this with an ipad in hands as to chat with her owner.
I actually very much enjoy the fact we shamelessly explore such absolute weirdness
Old 05-24-2017, 08:07 PM   #12
kplurn

Modifying this for guys -

BIG knots, and with a twist: attach a smaller piece of rope to one door, on that rope put as many clothespins as you can fit on your body, so that the last clothespin is all the way at the other door - having 1-2 feet of slack in between each clothespin. If you're going forward, put the first clothespin (closest to the door) on your thighs, then work up to balls and cock, then finally nipples. Place the clothespin rope between your legs. This way you can see the knots on the rope, but don't know when the clothespins will come off. If you're going backward, you should start with your nipples and work down to your cock and balls. You won't be able to see the knots in the rope, but you will be able to anticipate the clothespins coming off. BUT, if placed correctly... the clothespins on your cock should provide quite the motivation to hurry along.

Dislikes: Messy, CBT

Limits: Blood, Public

KIK: hardandstra1ght
kplurn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kplurn for this post:
Old 05-25-2017, 12:15 PM   #13
Alicia0407

such a fun one, will definitely try this one

Dislikes: Pee / Diapers / Exposure
Alicia0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 12:04 PM   #14
sluttygirl988

Just did this, 10 times, 5 front and 5 backwards. My pussy hurts so much!!! I put toothpaste after and it burnt like hell. Wiled it off after few secs.

I love the ropewalk!!!
sluttygirl988 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttygirl988 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk