Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #16
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Baron View Post
Apart from this, of course there is nothing wrong with being a 32 years old man. M/s relationships are for adults anyway.
Thats is what I thought
I guess I have the feeling that a lot of the younger members have a thing about age and because and unfortunately there are a few pedos about many adult members end up getting tarred with the same brush
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #17
Jessica

As a proffesioned Mistress i say :
mistress's webcam are for trust only , the slave has the right to his mistress every month for few minutes to know to whom they are talking, mistress should never be naked on cam or its a normal relationship not bdsm anymore
ur naked body should be eft to the slaves imagine
Old 09-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #18
badkingbob

Why should a dom HAVE to show himself on cam but a sub not?
In fact, you seem to be saying that a sub should LEAVE, if the master even dares to ASK to see a cam?
I'm a dom and I'm 100 per cent genuine and I always ask to see a cam. Playing without a cam is boring to me, not interested in it at all.

These aren't a list of rules ... they are a list of preferences ... your own personal preferences ... you shouldn't really try and push them as rules that everyone should follow ...
And lastly what the hell is wrong with 32 year old men? This is a forum for adults, right? In fact this slave master area is meant to be exclusively 18+ right? It won't be too long before I'm a 32 year old man. And trust me... I have no idea how old you are - but if you are 16+ YOU'LL be 32 before you know it as well ... time flies... If you're the sort of person that gets scared by the idea of playing with an adult you really shouldn't be getting involved in slave/master relationships with ANYONE on the internet ... it's way to easy for a pedo to fake just about ANYTHING about himself online.

Grrr. This post has really reminded me of one of the things about the online slave/master/bdsm community that really pisses me off. BDSM, master/slave relationships are INTRINSICALLY (not sure if thats spelt right...) "perverted" (from a mainstream point of view) things. You are going to get approached by perverted people. If you can't handle that, stick to family-friendly forums.

Yeah I know.. tl;dr
Old 09-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #19
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
mistress's webcam are for trust only , the slave has the right to his mistress every month for few minutes to know to whom they are talking, mistress should never be naked on cam or its a normal relationship not bdsm anymore
My what an eye-catching post you have there! Your signature certainly grabs the attention.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:36 AM   #20
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkingbob View Post
Why should a dom HAVE to show himself on cam but a sub not?
In fact, you seem to be saying that a sub should LEAVE, if the master even dares to ASK to see a cam?
I'm a dom and I'm 100 per cent genuine and I always ask to see a cam. Playing without a cam is boring to me, not interested in it at all.

These aren't a list of rules ... they are a list of preferences ... your own personal preferences ... you shouldn't really try and push them as rules that everyone should follow ...
And lastly what the hell is wrong with 32 year old men? This is a forum for adults, right? In fact this slave master area is meant to be exclusively 18+ right? It won't be too long before I'm a 32 year old man. And trust me... I have no idea how old you are - but if you are 16+ YOU'LL be 32 before you know it as well ... time flies... If you're the sort of person that gets scared by the idea of playing with an adult you really shouldn't be getting involved in slave/master relationships with ANYONE on the internet ... it's way to easy for a pedo to fake just about ANYTHING about himself online.

Grrr. This post has really reminded me of one of the things about the online slave/master/bdsm community that really pisses me off. BDSM, master/slave relationships are INTRINSICALLY (not sure if thats spelt right...) "perverted" (from a mainstream point of view) things. You are going to get approached by perverted people. If you can't handle that, stick to family-friendly forums.

Yeah I know.. tl;dr

I agree with you regarding both the camera (I have already mentioned before) as well as the age part. M/s is an adult thing and a 32 years old man is an experienced adult able to "play" well. M/s is about relationship not game. TorD is a game. Let's distinguish between those two.
Since there is a lot of talk about age and pedos, I am almost sure there is another misunderstanding here. Pedophilia is not a relationship between a man of any age with a 20 years old woman. They are both adults and have the right to choose. Pedophilia is to run after kids not adults. Apart from this BDSM has the kinky and pervert feature. This is why we love it. Don't try to see it as something "socially sane" and "socialy accepted" because you lose the whole concept. It is something that lots of people find exciting but very few of them would admit it.

P.S. I am a 37 years old man but I never hided it. If a much younger, yet adult woman, wants to be in a M/s relationship with me, who would have a problem and why?

Last edited by Dark_Baron; 09-24-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:01 PM   #21
cools900
Account Banned

That seems hot. That's how you realy get dominated.
cools900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #22
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cools900 View Post

That seems hot. That's how you realy get dominated.
Yeah, imagine thinking your 'Mistress' is a 69 year old man and is rubbing themselves watching you
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #23
Davidx
Baby Member

Default All great advice I'm sure ...

... if only I could find a dom/me master/mistress ...
Davidx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #24
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Wow! What's the record for a necro-post, resurrecting a long dead thread?

To find a suitable dom or sub, try reading the threads and see whose posts most match up with your own thoughts. That's a good compatibility test.

Or you can search the want ads here for a good match. If you see someone you might like, take a look at their profile and their posts. Then you might know better whether you want to actually reply to an ad, or know more what you want to include in your reply.

As for placing your own ad now, if you haven't been on the site for at least a couple months, you might be better off waiting until you've gained more familiarity with the various mentalities exhibited here. There are members of all types here. You can find someone who matches up well with you, but you can also find a disappointing number of flakes and mental midgets.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:34 AM   #25
selfbondager

The best identification system that will preserve partners privacy is the good old picture\webcam showing a hand with a specific word requested written on it. Shows gender, wrist will give an idea of body weight (ray charles style) and requested word will guarantee it s legit.

Though weirdly i never found a woman willing to do that when it s 100% harmless and quick to do.
selfbondager is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, mistress, rules, slave, subs