Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #16
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 5 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 5 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Laura had never seen a boy naked before and no one had seen her in her birthday suit, she began to get all tingly thinking about it. Juices began to flow into her tight panties.

Laura was also relieved that if she did this she would be free from her Master. How would she persuade her best friend Dani and Sister to play that was the big question going through her mind.

There was another Knock at the door and her mother’s voice asked, “Can I come in, I have something important to tell you” Laura opened the door and let her mother in. Her mother’s said “Tomorrow me and your Farther will be going to visit Aunty Mary, she has had an unfortunate tumble and has injured her leg, we were going to bring her back here but she would struggle getting up the stairs to the toilet so we are going to stay there for about a week as she lives in a bungalow and the surroundings will be familiar. I hope we can trust you, Sarah and Laura to look after yourselves, if you need anything you now our mobile numbers also Chris over the street will be available if you have any emergencies. I am leaving you in charge of your brother and sister as I think you are the most responsible, please don’t disappoint me.

“Thank you mum” Laura said as her mother left the room. “Perfect” she thought

Laura’s mind quickly changed from thinking about Aunty Mary to her task. Her sister should be easy to persuade, she would be excited about seeing 3 boys naked. Laura decided to make her first target. Sarah soon returned to the room and it was Laura’s first chance “Hi sis, do you wana play poker with me, and 3 lads,” she asked Sarah, not telling her it was to be Strip Poker, “Of course Laura when is it happening” “I don’t know yet but I will tell you as soon as I find out”. One down one to go; now it was time to talk Dani into playing the game.

She text Dani asking, Hi Dani, hope you are feeling better now, do you want to play poker with me, Laura and 3 other lads. It wasn’t long before she herd a “BEEP” and a reply came back from Dani, Sure, depends when it is, I’m busy until Friday night hope that’s alright. “Ok Dani, that should be fine, I will let you know when the game is” Laura replied.

Now she only had to convince both Sarah and Dani that they would have to strip. She instead put this to the back of her mind and instead sent an email back to her Master saying I have talked both Sarah and Dani into playing, they currently don’t no its strip poker but I will get around that problem sometime in the week. Dani is unable to play until Friday evening, hope this is o.k. Also my mum and Dad will not be here then as they are going to Scotland to visit a family member. Ps do you promise to stop blackmailing me afterwards. From Laura.

Johns response was “Friday evening will be O.K, if you are available for a sleepover this will be even better, Please ask Dani if she will be alright with this, I will get back in touch with more details later in the week. I will be happy as long as you all finish the game properly and no-one chickens out, and yes you will be free from me after the game – That is if you want to be lol. Thank you for your co-operation from your mater.”

John was rummaging under his bed for his Poker board game that he had been bought last Christmas, time to think of some rules he thought. He started typing the rules for his Strip Poker tournament these rules should make the game interesting he thought to himself. John was getting excited thinking about seeing the girls naked and what would happen after that.

The next morning Laura , Sarah and Adams Parent went to Scotland as promised the day before. Adam went down for breakfast with his two twin sisters he looked at them different this morning, being the only one of the three that new who would be playing the Strip Poker game and that he may get the chance to see his sisters nude. “What you so happy about” asked Sarah”, Adam didn’t want to spoil the surprise so said nothing but left the room. The two girls new that he new about something, but what?

It soon became Friday morning when Laura received a text message “We will meet you at your house 6.30pm sharp, be ready, dress up in something smart/sexy, please give Dani and Sarah the same instructions, see you later tonight” All of the game Instructions will be explained in full then. From Your Master.

Laura found her friend Dani and her sister quickly telling them about the game tonight and to dress sexily as well as the other instructions that she’d been told, she then told them there was a possibility that they would have to strip. Dani was not sure about this but when Laura said she would be saving her life and would get the chance to see a boy naked too, Dani quickly changed her mind and agreed to be at Laura’s house at 6.30pm.

Finally the hour had arrived it was 6.20pm and all 3 girls were sitting downstairs waiting for the mysterious boys. Finally the door bell went off playing “rudolph the red nosed reindeer”. Dani laughed at this finding it unusual to hear this tune played in June. Laura quickly went to answer the door, The door creaked as she opened it and standing in front of her was ................

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:07 AM   #17
boyslave89

getting better and better! Can't wait for the next chapter now!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #18
Rachie

Part 6 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Standing in front of her was John wearing his best jeans and navy blue top. Laura stared at John not knowing if he was the blackmailer or not, “What you doing here” she asked staring at his spiky hair. “I’ve come to play a game with Adam he said and disappeared up the stairs”

The three girls sat waiting and wondering what was going to happen, finally the door bell went off again, this time standing at the door was David, Laura stood again staring down at his short skinny body, he was wearing a red Football shirt of some type and tracksuit bottoms. He again pushed passed the three girls and disappeared upstairs.

The girls were beginning to think that everything was a set up when suddenly John shouted downstairs, “Are you girls going to come up here, to get this game started or not” The girls looked at each other shocked not imagining that they were going to play strip poker with Laura/Sarah’s brothers mates and possibly Adam himself.

They slowly walked up the stairs and into Adams room to find all three guys waiting for them, they had 2 packs of cards on the floor and Poker rules on the wall and floor stating the order of winning hands.

First I will explain the rules said John passing a sheet around to the group of 5 players playing the Poker Game. Please sign at the bottom to say you agree to these rules and return to myself. The rules read as follows

Each player will start the game with 3 chips, this will be a total of 18 chips between the 6 people playing.

POKER GAME RULES

Chip Rules
1st = Wins an extra chip
2nd = Nothing happens
3rd = Nothing happens
4th = Nothing happens
5th = looses 1 chip
6th = looses 2 chips

If you stripped an item of clothing you get an extra chip- knickers / panties / boxers etc count as 2 chips. if you lose 2 games in a row you have to do a truth or dare from the winner of each round as well as lose the chips stated above. If you choose dare and do it you receive an extra 1 chip, truths count as nothing, if you did not answer truthfully you will get a double forfeit to be decided by the group.

Start of game = 6 clothing items = 7/8 bonus chips if you strip totally naked.

Shoes – count as 1
Socks – count as 1
Skirt / trousers – count as 1
T shirt – count as 1
males = belt / other item count as 1.
Knickers / Boxers etc – count as 2
Females = bra count as 2

If anyone has to strip any clothing the winner of the last hand will get the pleasure of stripping that item.

No-one is able to purchase back clothing, once it is off, it stays off for the rest of the game.

If anyone looses 3 games in a row, the winner of the last hand gets to keep any clothing that they have already taken off unless the looser wishes to purchase this back for a fee of 2 chips to the person who won the round and therefore has the clothing; however they still may not wear the clothing.

Once anyone is fully naked they have a choice
a) Continue playing, if they loose any more hands they must do dares given by the winner of the hand
b) Can leave the game, but don’t get chance to see anyone else strip, they may also only have 1 item of clothing returned to themself.

Once the game has started all people must go all the way except for the winner. No-one may pull out unless they are fully naked and chose option B.

Poker Hands
(from highest to lowest)

Attachment 1222

We will start with 6 cards each – you can choose up to 3 cards to throw and get new cards from the pack, Afterwards you must choose your best 5 cards to play with. E.g) chuck 1 last card. The order of the best hands is listed above.

Any other rules may be put down as long as the majority of the group agree. The group agreed that John had the casting vote if needed as he was the oldest in the group, albeit by only a couple of day’s

Have fun

Are there any other questions? Asked John staring at the girls.

Dani asked “When you say go all the way, what do you mean by that! Are we allowed to keep our underwear on” Johns response was no, everything must come off everyone except for the eventual winner, when 5 of us are naked the game ends.

Sarah asked, do I have to strip Adam and does he have to strip me if we are winner/loose. Yes all rules apply to everyone weather you are male or female brother and sister or friends.

Another question asked by the girls was “You said underwear counts as 2 chips; I assume you mean our panties and bra”. “Yes” answered John “We will give all of you an Advantage because it is much more daring for you to reveal your breasts, than for us to real our chests”

There were no other questions, so before the game began John asked each person how many items of clothing everyone was wearing. This was the response

Dani– Short Skirt, Socks, Shoes, T Shirt, Bra and underwear
Laura – Jeans, Shoes, tights, bra, t shirt, and underwear
Sarah – Skirt, Socks, Shoes, Bra, underwear and T Shirt
John – Underwear, shoes, Socks, Jeans, t shirt, sweat shirt
David – Tracksuit bottoms, Football Shirt, Underwear, Socks, Shoes
Adam – Jeans, Socks, underwear, slippers, t shirt.

Right Adam and David have 1 less item than all of us so we will count Adams belt as 1 and David you can borrow one of Adam’s long sleeve shirts.

Let’s Have fun and let the game begin shouted John.

Thank you for all of the Feedback, its much appreciated and a special Thankyou for Anthracis, RedaDare and Sammy08 for the big THANK YOU.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to send a Private Message, and feedback is much appreciated.

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:17 AM   #19
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

I'm ready for the next chapter, I want to know who's the first one naked
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:22 AM   #20
RedaDare

Still loving it!! Let the game begin.....

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #21
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking

wow great so far and like the strip poker rules lol mine are normally different but preffer yours

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:22 AM   #22
Rachie

Default Character information (taken from story)

A BIT OF INFORMATION ABOUT EACH PERSON
Already known from story!

John
The blackmailer
Very smart
Spiky hair
Not bad at computer games
Fancies Sarah

Adam
Sarah/Laura’s brother
Has new Games Console
Fancies Dani

David
Short
Skinny Body

Laura
Sarah’s identical twin sister
Responsible
Owns a pink dressing gown and pink PJ’s
Hair in a pony tail
At college
Part time work in sea side arcade
Has a brown bushy pussy
Virgin
36c breats

Sarah
Laura’s identical twin sister
Loves Frosties
Can have bad temper.
Long blonde hair let down
At college
36c breasts
Shaves downstairs!
Has small blue dildo

Dani
Laura’s best friend
At college
Polite
Brown Haired
Short Girl

BED HABITS

Old 09-08-2010, 01:25 AM   #23
Rachie

Default The Final rule! (And the begining)

Part 7 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
“One last thing”, John suddenly said, “when I realised we were playing Strip Poker I thought that the looser should have an extreme forfeit. Is everyone O.K with this” The 5 teenagers all nodded. “After the game the looser has to open this envelope and their forfeit is inside, this will remain a secret to everyone other than myself until the end”. The group all looked excited and nervous before the first round began.

The first game was won my Sarah with four of a kind, David lost this game and was forced to give up 2 chips, Adam was 5th and lost 1. The girls looked at each other happy; they had all had a reasonably first hand.

The second hand was won by Laura, Adam lost and now had no chips remaining, Dani was 5th so lost 1 chip. At present the game was going smoothly for the girls.

Time for round 3 shouted John sitting legs crossed with his original 3 chips. This game was luckily won my Adam who quickly scrambled for his extra chip. David was 5th and Dani lost the round.

Round 4:
Won by Dani, John lost the game losing his first 2 chips he now had 1 remaining. David was 5th and was forced to be the first person to lose an article of clothing. “What shall I take off him” Dani asked the group. “It’s up to David (the looser) you must strip the item he decides” Take off my shoes David eventually decided, Dani complied and the next round began after David received 1 chip for his shoes but instantly paid it to the banker.

Both of the twins were leading the poker tournament and luck was on their side, but would it continue?

Round 5
Won by John, Laura lost the round and Dani was 5th.

Round 6
Won by David, Laura lost another round and Dani was again 5th. This now meant that Dani was forced to strip an item of clothing and it would be David’s honour to remove it. Shoes Dani said to David, who slowly slipped her high heels of her feet.

Time for round 7 said Sarah. Hang on............ we haven’t finished round 6 yet, Laura must do the tord. What will it be John asked? Truth. John sat thinking for a minute, trying to think of a good question for Laura, the person who he had seen naked on video. “When was the last time that you stole any of your sister’s belongings?” Laura looked around; she was unable to lie about stealing the toy because someone in the room had bribed her too. “Earlier this week” she replied blushing. “What was it” asked John. “You have already asked one question, you will have to ask later” she smugly replied

The next question for Laura was from David. “TorD”. “Truth please” “When was the last time that you masturbated” Laura again looked shocked at the question she was being asked, “erm I believe it was Sunday” she quietly answered. The group all stared at Laura not imagining she was that type of girl

Round 7
Laura won this hand and was mighty relieved flipping a full house consisting of a pair of 3s and 3 x kings. She seemed so happy with not having to loose clothes and have them taken off her. David lost and Dani was again 5th. Laura also had the pleasure in removing David’s Socks. She soon thought this was more of a punishment than reward when she caught the nasty smell. She also had to remove Dani’s Socks but these didn’t smell nearly as bad.

Round 8
Won by David, Adam lost the round and David quickly removed Adam’s slippers. (The Simpsons: Homers) Sarah was 5th and was disappointed to be down to her original 3 chips.

Round 9
Won by Dani, Sarah was 5th and Adam again lost. Dani got the pleasure in removing Adam’s socks and belt. Right then as Adam has lost 2 games in a row “Truth or Dare” asked David

Adam looked around seeing how many chips people still had in play as well as how much clothing he had stripped. The decision he eventually came to was Dare.

“Ok” said David, I Dare you to ...................

To be continued .............................

Thank you for all the support, and feedback, its much appreciated, please keep up the comments.

BED HABITS

Old 09-08-2010, 03:15 AM   #24
boyslave89

More! What happens next?
Old 09-08-2010, 04:18 AM   #25
Rachie

Default the dare and continuation of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

As promised here is the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Here's a table of results so far

Attachment 1225

Part 8 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
“Ok” said David, I Dare you to sleep naked tonight, O.K that’s easy said Adam. Can I have my chip now? John said “seeing as though there is no way of doing the dare at the moment, you may have a chip as long as you promise to do it. There will be a server punishment if not.

“Truth or dare” asked Dani with a smirk. Adam saw this and decided Truth. “Have you ever fantasised or masturbated thinking of your sisters” Adam blushed and quietly said “yes”. Yes what, have you fantasised or masturbated Dani asked. “Both, I have done both” Adam responded

“Did you know anything about this” asked Dani while looking at Laura and Sarah. Both girls shook their heads while blushing. “I wonder what he fantasies about?” remarked David.

Round 10
Laura won and was mighty relieved that she was still wearing all her clothing. John lost the game and now had 0 chips remaining; Sarah was 5th for the 3rd game in a row.

Round11
This round was won by John who had 5 Diamonds (Flush), Sarah lost with only a 7 high and David was 5th with a pair of two’s. As John was the winner he had the job of taking off Sarah’s Shoes.

John and Laura were now the only people who were still wearing all of their original clothing.

Round 12
Adam won round 12 taking him to 2 chips. Laura was 6th and John was 5th they were both now with no chips left.

Round 13
Won by Sarah with a lucky four of a kind (4 x Jacks). Adam was last and was again looking nervous. Dani was 5th. The game was looking interesting; the only person with any chips left was Sarah who had 1 chip. Whoever lost the next round was guaranteed to lose an item of clothing and possibly 2.

Round 14
Laura won this round and new she would get the pleasure in stripping someone of something. John lost and had to lose 2 items, he chose his shoes and socks that Laura removed for him. Sarah was 5th and now had 0 chips remaining.

After the next round we will have a 10 minute break, everyone must remain clothed as they are during the break, “is that understood” John told the group.

Round 15
Adam lost this round and instantly knew he would have to decide on 2 items of clothing to remove but who would be removing them. Sarah won the round and would have this pleasure, while Laura was 5th.

“Adam have you decided” asked John. “Yes remove my Jeans and T Shirt Sarah”. Sarah moved over to Adam and pulled his top over his head leaving him bare chest. She then slowly unfastened her brothers Jeans and pulled them of his legs. “Was this part of your fantasy” Sarah asked Adam, making him go red in the face. “It’s never been before, but may be in the future” he said smugly. Everyone was now staring at Adam in only his medium Black Kelvin Classic Boxers. “Wooow, you look good” commented Dani.

Time for the break said John disappearing out of the room still wearing his Jeans, Underwear, T Shirt and Sweatshirt.

The current order of play was:
1st- Laura = fully clothed (0 chips)
2nd - Sarah = no shoes (1 chip)
= 3rd - John / David / Dani = no shoes or socks (0 chips)
6th – Adam = only boxers (0 chips)

Who was going to lose and have the mysterious forfeit. Would there be a further twist? Keep reading to find out?

To be continued ............

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:05 AM   #26
boyslave89

Your cliffhangers are well timed! Which means we need the next chapter now!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #27
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking

Your writeing wuch a good story where did you get the idea?

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:40 AM   #28
RedaDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHotBoyWonder View Post
Your writeing wuch a good story where did you get the idea?
Good question....from experience maybe???

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #29
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Just wow

Really loving it. Very good work.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:42 AM   #30
Rachie

Default Question?

Reference RedaDare and Boyhotwonder

THEBOYHOTWONDER: Your writeing wuch a good story where did you get the idea?

RedaDare: Good question....from experience maybe???

Most of the story so far has actually happened however not in just 1 game and the peoples details have been changed; I have played several Strip Poker Games with friends. However not ALL is true (unfortunately lol)

Parts of the story are made up from (fantasies etc) Not all of the people in the story exist in real life (personality / truth and dares have been changed with ones set for others in my real Strip Poker Games) The main reason for this is to let me expand the story in the future if I so wish (and people would like story to continue) All names have changed except for 2 (as friends wished for names to be in story). In real life I am very much like one of the characters (personality, have done there truth / dares etc (Not looks). (Please don’t ask who, because I will not tell as it may spoil the story, so use your imagination)

Thank you everyone for all your positive feedback.

Woooow, 3 Thanks, 9 different people leaving a reply and over 4000 views and the story only started 5 Days ago. Thank you everyone

Ps: a results chart has been added to the last chapter, so people can easily see the Poker Results.

If anyone has any further questions or would like to leave feedback, it is much appreciated.

THANK YOU

FROM RACHEL

THE STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST PART 9 WILL BE UP SHORTLY.

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk