Old 05-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
JesterBDSM

Default Burning Choice

Either the slave decides or it's left to chance. It's dinner time.

Option 1- Slave is doggy style and Master is going to fuck their slave's ass (male or female). The slave's cock balls taint nipples / vagina clit nipples are coated in icyhot. The slave gets to eat their favorite slice or two of pizza from the floor while getting fucked and their genitals are burning.

Option 2- Slave is doggy style and Master is going to fuck their slave's ass (male or female). slave gets to eat their favorite slice or two of pizza from the floor but it's covered in wasabi and/or other super hot sauce(s).

Option 3- If they have been real bad and this is a pain intended to correct a misbehavior situation, combine the two.
JesterBDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #2
trkula888
Account Banned

The hot sauce idea is good, particularly for "invisible" punishments in public.. You have a wicked imagination..
trkula888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

ive put icyhot on my balls before, it was horrible.. my balls turned a pinkish red color, they are a pinkish brown. i only lasted only 3 or 4 minutes before i had to wash the icyhot of. i can only imagine what it would have felt and loooked like if i put it on all over. good punishment though!

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk