Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-26-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
scottjj

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

Hello,

I am a 24 year old Canadian male slave. My time zone is -7, so I would prefer you be within a few hours of that, but it's not a must! I am looking for a very strict Master/Mistress to control me. Ideally our relationship would be something close to TPE, with you giving me strict rules, instructions, tasks, etc.

My fetishes include: Humiliation, Degradation, Bondage, Chastity (I own a metal device), light pain, orgasm control, diapers, toilet play (scat, piss, using diapers, etc.), toilet usage control, lifestyle control, TeamViewer control, blackmail, and more.

My limits are heavy pain, public humiliation, and anything illegal obviously. I am open to trying new things, so I'd be happy to explore fetishes of yours!

I will eagerly complete all tasks, providing proof in whichever manner you'd like (pics, videos, etc.). The stricter you are the better, I need lots of discipline. My biggest interests are forced chastity and strict toilet control (alongside being denied and forced to use diapers instead at times), and I'd be willing to do blackmail once we've gotten to know each other. But the more rules you give me and control you take away from me, the happier I am.

If you're interested please kik message me JSAB93 or shoot me a PM please. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have for me. I'm open to anyone being in this position, male/female or any age.

Hope to serve you,

Thank you,

Advertisements
Kink Talk