Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
tvs26

Female 22/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (chat slave)

22/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US (chat slave)

I am a 22 year old female, who is looking into becoming a sub/slave.
I’m new to this, so I will be updating my limits and likes as I explore some more.

I need someone who isn’t going to act or talk abusively or in a mean manner. I’m looking for somebody understanding who can help me learn. I am very new to this, so I want someone who will ease into this. I can’t commit to a long-term relationship just yet, but may be open to having one. I just would like to get to know somebody first.
I need somebody who is open to communication and honesty. I feel for any type of relationship, having an open line of communication is crucial . Who will respect my limits, while also pushing me and helping me discover new things. Who I can be honest with if something makes me uncomfortable without fear of being verbally or emotionally abused.
To start, I’d prefer to keep all play private and only when I am home.
I do not do photos or webcam.

I will edit my likes and limits as I learn.

Clothing control (with limits — like, if I am going to be out with people I know, I need to have control of my clothing, at least for the time being. So, for now, clothing control while I am at home)
Humiliation
Possibly hidden public (but not to start -- possibly work up to it in time, but also maybe not)
Edging
Forced (not 100% sure what this entails though)
Light Bondage
Dares
Masturbation
Reading erotica
Possible bladder control, but with limits and only safely!
Clit play
Nipple play (maybe)

Limits: name calling, cams/pics, illegal, public, family, friends, anything that could get me into rouble, bladder/bowel control, anal, blood, permanent, writing, putting anything on my skin (I have sensitive skin, so I need to be really careful), messy, dangerous,

I can do contact via Kik or text. My kik is tvs26.

Please PM me or Kik me if interested.

Last edited by tvs26; 07-25-2017 at 04:04 PM.
The following user says Thank You to tvs26 for this post:
Old 07-29-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
MistressJane

I PM'd you, respond asap.

Advertisements
Kink Talk