Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-25-2017, 03:03 PM   #1
FolDae

Male 24/male/switch seeks 18+/any sex/master in (see post)

24/male/switch seeks 18+/any sex/master in (see post)

Well, here goes. I've never had any Dom/Sub experience and would like to acquire some. Everything done relating BDSM I was doing on my own, but I think I can learn better from other people, who have the experience.

It happens that next week I have 3 days where I know I will be on my own for the full time home, so I am capitalizing on that. I would like to find someone who can introduce me to the Dom/Sub realm for 3 afternoons/evenings. The days would be next week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (July 31, August 1 and 2). Time frame would be between 5PM and 6AM (CEST time, Netherlands). As I still have work in between those days, I do not want it to interfere with these activities. It's not much, but maybe enough to trigger my curiousity even further. Maybe something more can arise after the 3 days, who knows?

I would prefer to learn from a female Dom around my age. But I am not shunned away if a male or someone far away from my age replies. I will take every reply very serious.

What am I looking for? An introduction into BDSM in the widest sense possible. What are subs subject to, what do they need to achieve, what makes Doms good Doms. As I feel like a Switch, I want to know both sides. But first I want to learn how to be a Dom from playing the role of sub. Someone once told me: "If you want to lead, you will need to know how to follow". I'm sticking to that.

As for the activities, I am open to multiple things. I have Kik, Skype, and GD to chat and converse through. I own a webcam if Doms feel like it's needed.
Likes and Limits stand as they are, but I feel like being pushed on the last day might be a good experience.

If you are feeling like taking care of me these 3 nights, leave something below. I will keep checking GD throughout the week, so expect me to respond within a day.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:43 PM   #2
FolDae

I'm not a big fan of bumping, yet here I am, lowering my standards
Old 07-27-2017, 01:15 AM   #3
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Fun ad, wishing you lots of luck!

Bumping is only allowed after one month, I'm afraid. But enjoy this free bump for now!

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to drwarschauu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk