Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-22-2017, 01:16 AM   #1
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Male 23/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location

23/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location

23/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location

As you can see I'm GetDare member from March 2017. I started from creating somehow personalised dares. Then had few short-time slaves.

I'm looking for slave. I'm interested both in experience one or just beginning / curious about.

My main kinks are about control (at least masturbation, edging, cum, if you are ready I would like to take more) and torture (among others nipples, cook, balls). I'm interested in domination but it isn't a must. The list is not closed nor given here in full.

My like to torture doesn't mean I will go extreme with you. I will adjust insensitivity level to you, but won't go too easy with you. I would require from you photo/video proofs or cam sessions. Sessions won't be recorded by me nor you without mutual consent (exposure doesn't turns me on, but if you would like to be exposed, I can do these).

I prefer someone under 30 y.o. but these is not requirement. You can be skinny, athletic, fit, muscled, but I would prefer someone that is not very fat.

I'm looking both someone short-term and long-term. For anything longer than 2 weeks I require 1 week trial period. After it we both decide if we want to continue or not.

What I hate:
-lying,
-leaving without notification.

What you can feels safe about (what I wouldn't do with you):
-permanent (exception: if we would play around workout, you might get some muscles),
-body modifications (I wouldn't require any piercings nor tattoos),
-online public (nothing you send to me won't be publicised in any form without your agree).

If you are interested PM me, we would talk about details. Give me some basic info about you:
- how old are you,
- where you live (country or at least time zone),
- your interests (what you would like to try, but didn't try), likes, limits (and info if you are interested in pushing any of it).
- are you interested in long or short term,
- your name on Telegram / Skype / Kik (if you are using them),
-how much experience you have.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:37 AM   #2
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Few slaves wrote an application.

I would like to notice that in my add as likes I wrote torture (even light only is ok for me, hard goes only if it turns you on or might be used for serious punishments) so think about it when writing an application. In other words please don't apply if some pain is your limit.

All slots on trial period are occupied till Saturday.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #3
b69

Gotten to know this person from some workout dares that happened at the beginning of the year. Seems to be a great guy. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a Sir or anyone looking to learn more about control.
The following user says Thank You to b69 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk