Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-27-2014, 07:19 AM   #1
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Jenny's Stepbrother.

Ive wanted to write some erotica for a while now so here goes. This is a work of fiction. If you are offended by kinks and fetishes then please stop reading.

Chapter 1

Josh had recently turned 16 and was looking to move on with his life. He had spent the last 15 years at a girls boarding school. Although there were no boys allowed he was the only exception.

At the age of one his parents had both died. His mother had been best friends with a number of the schools teachers including the head mistress. Ms Rose was very young for a head mistress. Aged only 22 she was the youngest the school had ever had. She had agreed that her and the other teachers would raise Josh in the school. Although it was odd it was the best option for him. He was garunteed a good education, accommodation, food and he didn't have to go off to complete strangers.

He had had a good life at the school but he'd decided he wanted to move on. At 16 he was allowed to leave school but as his education was incomplete, rather than finish it in college Ms. Rose offered him a place if he returned in the near future.

Although he could have gone to live on his own he didn't think he was ready for that. The school had arranged for Josh to live with a friend of the school, Julie. She was very wealthy and had helped fund a number if the schools trips and fayres. She had taken on two of the schoolgirls and raised them before Josh and wanted a boy this time.

Josh sat on the bus for hours remembering the school. All the good times he'd had there and all the bad ones too. Because he had been the only boy he had been picked on a lot by the girls. He had found a lot of it sexually thrilling but he was still glad it was over and he'd never have to put up with it again. Or so he thought....

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SandMguy for this post:
Old 06-27-2014, 09:27 AM   #2
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 2

Josh checked his watch. He had been on the bus for about four hours. He would soon reach his new home and he was glad. His boxers were all sweaty and beginning to give him a wedgie. After arriving at the city centre he took out his phone and called a taxi. It arrived shortly. After suffering through a very warm sweaty taxi ride he stepped out into the sun. He looked at the sheet of paper in his pocket to check the house number.

It was in a very wealthy suburban area. Each house looks large and and tidy. They all had very tidy front lawns and all looked very similar. Josh arrived at house 32 as his sheet of paper had instructed him to. There was a catch in his throat as he raised his fist to knock on the door. He was so nervous about meeting his new family. He knocked on the door and waited. He was exhausted from his long journey.

The door opened and there they stood. Julie was beautiful. She was a tall busty woman with a beautiful face. Although she was 40 she had aged well. She looked just the right amount of kind and stern. By her side stood a short girl. She was freckled and had wonderful ginger hair just past her shoulders. She looked around Josh's age, if not a bit younger. She looked shy and clutched to Julie's arm and played with her hair.
"Oh my aren't you a handsome one" she smiled.
Josh blushed at this and just said
"Hi.... Julie?
Yes you can call me Julie but I do prefer mommy. That's what Jenny and Stacey call me. He blushed again finding this slightly odd.
"Sorry" he whispered, "Hi mommy".
Julie smiled and told Josh to put his bags aside. She gave him a hug and he felt her great big breasts squash onto his chest. He just could not help but get a boner. Stacey the redhead came to give him a hug next and he felt her stomach press up against his erection. He hoped she wouldn't notice. She looked up at him, right into his eyes and raised her eyebrows. Stacey walked away into one of the rooms off the hall.
"That's Stacey, she'll be 16 in a few months. Grab you bags, ill show you to your room. You can get unpacked and I'm sure you'll meet Jenny at dinner time.

Josh sat in his new room unpacking his bags into the furniture that Julie had bought him. He had half an hour until dinner. He stood up and began to change his boxers, nervous at his nakedness in his new surroundings. He began to lightly stroke his hard cock and fantasize about Julie's tits in his face.

Just then he heard somebody clear their throat. An athletic but slim girl with jet black hair stood in his doorway with her hands on her hips.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing"? She snarled at him.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #3
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 3

Josh stood there wearing nothing apart from a confused look of despair.

"Well hi I guesss. I'm Jenny."

Josh tried to introduce himself to the beautiful teen girl at his door but his tongue wouldn't allow it.

"Aww, is the little masturbator lost for words?"

Although Josh was a little taller than Jenny he could feel her looking down at him. He teed his best to hide his cock and balls and eventually just tucked them between his legs. Jenny giggled at this and told him he looked hilarious. Before he could even react Jenny had reached into her skinny jeans, grabbed her phone and taken a picture. At this Jenny walked out of the room looking smug. Josh didn't know how to react. He decided just to shrug it off and get dressed for dinner. He sat for a while before dinner, going over his feelings of nervousness and humiliation. Jenny appeared at his door again with a smile on her face.

"mommy wants you Josh. You better go. She wiggled her phone in the air showing his nude picture. She giggled a little and told hom to hurry up.
"Get downstairs now slut"
Josh got up quickly and followed closely behind her.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-28-2014, 06:30 AM   #4
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 4

Josh was panicking. Had Jenny shown the picture to Julie? Where would he go if he was thrown out. He was releived to see everybody at the dinner table.

They sat and ate a meal of spaghetti bolognaise. Josh ate hungrily whilst still managing to retain his manners. They talked about the school and how Josh had found life there. Julie kept bringing up sex education. Josh knew the school had won awards for it sex ed department. The over 16s was apparently especially good but he didn't know much about it.

After dinner, Stacey and Jenny went up to their rooms. Julie told Josh to stay behind.
"I want to go over the details of this family with you Josh. I think that as you're one of us now you should know all about us. I'm Julie, your mommy. I own a very successful business. I was good friends with Ms.Rose when she was the head of your school. I adopted Jenny at a young age. She'll be 19 later this year. Three years later I adopted Stacey. Now Josh this next bit is important."

"Ok"

Josh nodded his head.

"Now I know you're a 16 year old boy and you're gonna get horny. However I think it is wrong for anyone under the age of 18 to masturbate. I know you need to and that is why you can with my permission.

Josh's face was bright red.

"Now you may hear Jenny masturbating all the time but she is over 18 and so I encourage that."

Josh nodded

"Now I hear it was your birthday a week or so ago so I have organized a party for tomorrow. I suggest you go and get showered and changed into your pajamas for an early night. Ill take you to the shower room.

She opened the door and nearly the whole room was a shower. There was a toilet and a sink as well as some clothe hangers. Josh used the toilet which was extremely relieving as it was the first time all day. He hung his clothes up and inspected the shower room. The floor was completely waterproof with drains all around the edge. In the middle were a number of showers all aimed at the same spot. At one wall was a bench with a two detatchable shower heads. He looked at the bench and saw it had a row of cylindrical objects with bulbous spheres on the end of each one. He guessed they were handle so you didn't slip off the bench. He found the control for the main shower and turned it on. He picked up a bar of soap and began to get all wet. At that moment the door opened. And in stepped Julie. She stripped bearing her beautiful body. Josh just stared at her huge tits and ass. He noticed the sexy curves of her legs and her beautiful feet. Straight away his cock was solid. Were erections allowed? Josh was terrified.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #5
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

"I see you've got the shower working, let me help you wash."
Josh was very shy and tried to hide his erection. Julie walked over to him and looked at his crotch.
"Oh no, no, I won't have this"

"I, I, I couldn't help it" Josh stuttered.

"Oh how sweet, you thought I meant your little boner. I'm talking about these dirty pubes. After I've showered I think you should shave them, you'll look nicer."

Josh watched Julie shower for a while with his jaw agape.

"If you're not gonna wash then ill do it for you"

She stepped closer to Josh and put hands on his ass and shoulder then manouveted him into the water. She rubbed her hand in one long swipe from between her legs to up between her tits, covering it in soapy water. She soaped josh up who stood nervously unable to ignore his throbbing cock. After rubbing the soap on her hand ran out she soaped up her own body again before wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in. She shuffled up and down covering josh in soap. Josh was overwhelmed with arousal and felt his cock and balls screaming for attention. It was answered when Julie turned him round and began washing his cock. She wasn't very gentle with his balls. Josh felt an orgasm coming on. Suddenly Julie stopped.
"Mommy can feel it pulsing Josh. Orgasms are treats for good boys."

Josh felt his cock bounce a little with each heartbeat. It was so horrible, she had just edged him. She slid her hand between hiss cheeks and began rubbing.
"I don't like the feel of all this hair Josh"

Suddenly he felt something all over his body. It was an intense pleasure, so intense it was unpleasant. Julie had stuck a finger up his anus. Nothing had ever been up there before. Josh was shivering, weak at the knees with pleasure. He could feel the tip of her finger rubbing the inside of his ass. She rammed it further in and began to poke him.

"Ahh, mommy, please" he whimpered"

"Aww, it's so cute. It's a virgin asshole, it's so tight on my finger. It's not very clean, I suggest while you're shaving you give yourself an enema with the shower tube. But first you need to clean me."

Josh began rubbing Julie's tits.

"Mommy's cleaned her tits, boy, clean my ass. Josh kneeled behind her and began rubbing soapy water all over her round ass cheeks. He then put his hand in her crack and slid it up and down.
"There's a good boy, now for my legs"
Josh did as he was told and massaged the soap into Julie's beautiful legs. She obviously worked out as they were beautifully toned. He loved the feel of her smooth skin over the curves of her firm calf muscles.
"Good Joshy, now for my feet."
Josh crawled around her ankles to her feet and began to rub the soap in as sensually as he could. He had a massive foot fetish and had never taken it any further than staring at girls feet in the summer when they were allowed to wear sandals to school.

Once Julie's feet were clean Josh looked up at her. She smiled at him.
"You're so fucking sexy mommy"
Her smile turned to anger.
"DONT YOU DARE EVER SWEAR AT ME UNLESS I TELL YOU OTHERWISE. Get on your back now and lie over by the detatchable showers."
Josh obeyed straight away, scared at what might happen if he didn't. Julie kicked him in the balls.
"I hate how that hair feels against my toes boy. Julie unhooked one of the showers and told him to hold it between his legs. She put it on at full power at the coldest temperature, blasting his balls. It tickled so much he could only just bare it. Julie sat down on his stomach and put soap all over her feet again.
"Let's wash that dirty mouth of yours boy"
The soap was so bitter and horrible but the feel of her pushing her feet in and out of his mouth as he looked along her smooth legs up to the wicked expression on her face made it so worth it. After a while she told him he would shave and wash his ass in the morning as he had to go to bed early.
Josh went to his room and went straight to bed. He didn't dare touch his cock. He considered fingering his ass, which was literally aching for more, but thought better of it. Josh liked it here. Josh wandered for a bit about the party tomorrow. He eventually drifted off into a long sleep having errotic dreams of Julie on top of him whilst Jenny filmed it.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares

Last edited by SandMguy; 06-28-2014 at 03:13 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:33 PM   #6
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

If anybody has got any feedback or ideas for the story please post. I've got an idea for the next chapter or more and a rough plan of where I want the story to go.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-28-2014, 02:48 PM   #7
looking lol

This story is soooo goood please go on making more!

Pm me PEE and I will pee on the spot.
Pm me PEE and a number and I will hold my pee in for that many hours.
looking lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #8
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking lol View Post
This story is soooo goood please go on making more!
Well thanks

Ill keep writing and thinking of new ideas.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-28-2014, 09:21 PM   #9
subTom

Enjoying the story, please keep at it.
subTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:50 PM   #10
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Josh woke early to feel his cock and balls aching. He felt a hand on his face and Julie's voice in his ear.
"Wake up Josh, you've got a party today. I want you to go and get clean."
Josh took his covers off and although he felt named in front of Julie, it was no worse than last night. Julie stared at the bulge in his pants and giggled.
"Now Josh, I see you're wearing daytime underwear to bed"
Josh nodded.
"I don't think I've gone over the rules well enough. You can miss your shower this morning, just put some deodorant on. The rules are at night and until we've eaten breakfast we wear our pajamas."
Josh looked down to see Julie's legs were uncovered. She was wearing only a tight long tshirt that would probably show her ass if she sat down.
"But aren't you wearing panties?"
She lifted the tshirt to show her beautiful pussy.
"No Josh, I follow the rules... when I want to"
"But mommy, I don't have any pajamas, I sleep in my underwear."
"Not here you don't. Strip naked and ill get you some."
Julie for some reason opened the door to the en-suite toilet. Josh had only looked in it once and didn't know if he should use it yet. Opposite to the door was another door which Julie walked through. To Josh's surprise it lead straight to the main shower room. Once Julie had gone he took a peek at the other side of the door. It was covered in tiles and looked like a section of wall which explained why he missed it. He scurried back through to his room. All of the rooms must join to it he thought.

Julie came back through carrying only a pink pair of pajama shorts and a baby blue tshirt.
"Jenny was kind enough to give you some of her old pajamas. They'll be very tight but get them on anyway."
Josh knew better than to misbehave for Julie so he complied. The shorts wet so short that the head of his cock and bottom of ballsack could be seen, squished out the bottom. They were skintight and clung between his ass cheeks. He could feel that small segments of his buttocks stuck out from the bottom of the shorts. The tshirt hugged his upper body and only just covered his belly button.
"You look so cute in your pajamas Josh, but we will definitely need to do something about all this body hair."
He was so humiliated in these clothes and he was dreading what Jenny and Stacey would think.
"Come on and get some breakfast Josh"
Josh followed Julie downstairs, struggling to keep his eyes off her ass as it bounced a little under the tshirt with each step. Josh walked into the kitchen and blushed once again as Stacey and Jenny's faces lit up with laughter. It didn't help the situation when this caused his cock grow and push against his tight pajamas, sticking out further. Josh sat at the table and bearded the smug stares of both Stacey and Jenny.
"Doesn't your new brother look cute girls?"
"Yeah" the two girls laughed in reply to Julie
"I want to wax him" said Jenny seductively and sadistically as she bit her lip and brushed her long black hair aside.
Julie chuckled at this. If humiliation did not turn him on he would either be crying or rebelling at this point. But it was a turn on and he felt completely overpowered. They ate breakfast quickly and Julie told the girls to change for the party. Again Josh stayed behind.
"Josh I've not told you yet but mommy had an important business trip so I won't see you for a few days. Jenny will be taking care of you and Stacey and the maid will come daily. You've not seen her yet because she normally only comes weekly. Ill be here to greet the party guests and ill just give you your presents"
"Presents, for me? Thanks mommy, you really didn't need to"
"Oh it's ok Josh. Follow me to the living room. They walked through an archway in the wall into the kitchens adjoining dining room. The dining room was joined to the other end of the room. On the coffee table were a number of boxes wrapped in pink paper.
"Go ahead, open them"
Josh sat down and decided he'd open the smallest one first. It was a smartphone, he was really pleased with it. Next he opened a considerably larger box. It was a laptop. He hadn't learned much about computing at his school but could tell it was a fairly good one. Next was a box bigger still. He opened it and inside was a games console.
"I got you this because I notice there's not much to do up in your room. You'll still need to get a tv. This should take care of that."
She handed him an envelope. He opened it to find over $2000.
"Woah, I've never seen half this much money in my life."
Amongst the money was a piece of card with an address and a code on it.
" Just go to the city centre and look for a good tv, you can have it delivered to the house. Then I want you to use the GPS on that new phone and find the address on that card. Show them that number and they'll hand over a few more presents I've ordered for you. Now go and set up your new things, we've got a few hours until the guests arrive."
"Who are the guests?"
It's just a load of Stacey and Jenny's friends. I'm sure you'll all get on fine."
After an hour or so Josh had his phone and laptop working. He browsed the web for a while before realising he should get changed. He put on some jeans and a hoodie. It wasn't long before he heard Julie greeting the first few guests. He went down to meet them.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-29-2014, 09:02 AM   #11
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I will write the next chapter at some point tonight. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-29-2014, 11:41 AM   #12
issabella

keep it going seems interesting

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:42 PM   #13
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Does anybody have any scenarios or fetishes they want me to include before I start writing?

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 06-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #14
gayboi25

maybe some

• tied down bent over spanking and ballbusting before being used by the party guest, guys and girls, ass, mouth, and dick

• "guess what's in your mouth" blind-folded

• body hair removal, wax or shaving

• wedgies

a few to get you started

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:21 PM   #15
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

This is really fantastic. I'm also assuming (based on his pajamas) that they are feminizing him?
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zackertman for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bullies, femdom, pet., punishment, school