Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-19-2016, 07:59 AM   #1
seekerofsoulz95

Default Julie

My father was once a strong man, till my mother died and he remarried. My step mom was more than beautiful, and her accompanying daughter more so. My father slowly crumbled away after that. He was a proud businessman that eventually lost confidence. Slowly by slowly, my stepmother took over his company and he eventually killed himself, but the man I knew before had died long ago before his physical death. I should have seen it coming. I should have known what to expect after his death, I mean the signs were obvious…

I was a small kid. Really small, though older than my stepsister by a year, at 17, I was almost minuscule compared to Julie in more ways than one. She was a confident woman, even though she was still young. She quickly became the talk of our school when she joined mine when her mother moved in with my father. It was more or less expected. She was stunningly beautiful. She would make guys stop in their tracks just to discretely watch her walk by. Her blue eyes glittered with intelligence and playfulness at the same time, making guy after guy fall for her. She stood a little shorter than 6 feet while I was at the just managing a little more than five. She played soccer and loved to run, making her very athletic, whereas I was skinny and small. She was also very well endowed, with C cup breasts at only 16, whereas my dick was very small, barely managing three inches even when hard. I never knew about her pubic hair, but I imagine that they had all grown to a bush already. I, however, had a few strands of hair on my pubic regions and none at my armpits. I was the smaller guy and I knew it. Worse of all, she knew that I was the smaller one too, in more ways than one.

After my dad passed, I started to wear Julie’s hand me downs, which was natural in most families, except that I was of a different gender, and that I was the older sibling. I remember at 15, I protested to the change of wearing her old panties and nighties to sleep and I got a very painful spanking and was forced to be naked for the rest of the day so that I could reflect. I remember 14 year old Julie staring at my bald crotch and barely containing her laughter every single time she saw me. I wasn’t allowed to cover my penis up. From then on, I knew that she was the boss in the house. I wore the panties and nighties obediently after that humiliation, but it only got worse. My stepmother soon asked me to wear her shorts and the more boyish T-shirts. What was most embarrassing was how well they fit me. Unfortunately, that included the panties too. And Julie knew it. And Julie never stopped teasing me about it.

Hey little sister! How are your panties fitting? Are they too big in front for you?

Perhaps the worse thing that had happened to me when I was about 16 was that I started to realize how much I loved wearing the panties and how I wanted Julie to tease me about it.

Julie was beautiful, and she was just next-door, many a time I masturbated thinking of her after all, she was a stepsister and there was no issue of incest. But slowly, I started to think of her teasing as I pleasure myself and soon. I got aroused at her teasing. That was perhaps one of the tipping moments in my life where I lost control of my life. Where I unconsciously submitted to her.

But the true moment where I lost all my control was when my stepmother left for a business trip to negotiate some deal in San Francisco. That was when I became Julie’s. My stepmother naturally placed her daughter in charge. But I knew who was in charge long before she uttered those words. She passed Julie the money for the month (yes, it was a long business trip that could potentially make billions for the company) and left, leaving me in helpless in front of my sexy stepsister.

As pretty and sexy as Julie was, she never dated anyone, nor did she have sex with anyone. She was determined to save herself for marriage. But I secretly think that she just loved to be a tease to everyone. Everyone at school swooned over her and would do anything for her. I once saw her slap a guy and kick him in the balls, before stepping over him and his look of admiration and infatuation never once left his eyes. So, no, there not going to be banging in the adjacent room while we were alone, though she was going to have a slumber party on Friday night, where all her hot girlfriends were coming. I was kind of looking forward to that, but at the same time, I was dreading it. I would probably be in my attire of nighty and panties and so I couldn’t look at those girls get wild. I was confined to listening to their giggles from my room and locking my door, praying they won’t find me in my room.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to seekerofsoulz95 for this post:
Old 02-19-2016, 08:19 AM   #2
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great start I'll be following closely, I love a great humiliation story
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 03:49 AM   #3
croc

Well done, i love the story so far.
croc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:38 AM   #4
seekerofsoulz95

Thanks for the compliments and encouragements as always.

29 March 2015, Sunday

Today would be the first day where I lived alone with Julie and I prayed it would go well. I was kind of scared about being alone with her, especially when I had to ask her for money for the day. She held a lot of power over me now. My stepmother told her that she could punish me if she wanted and if I disobeyed, I would get hell when she came back and my stepmother was not very merciful with her spankings. They were often more humiliating than excruciating.

I yawned as I left my room. I was wearing embarrassing pink panties and a matching pink transparent nighty. It was shaped like a little dress that was see-through, the top was held by two sheer strings and the bottom ended like most dresses did. Yes, it was embarrassing, but I had been used to wearing it in front of Julie, regardless of the teasing and giggles. The problem was to hide my arousal when she teased me.

I would have chosen to just wear the panties and forgo the embarrassing nighty altogether but, a lesson a few years ago about how I would catch a “cold” wearing just panties and the fact that Julie wore this before kind of changed my thoughts about the matter.

Regarding the attire, you’d think that I would be able to see my beautiful stepsister everyday wearing a nighty in the living room at breakfast like me right? After all, I had to and it would have been a small price to pay to see Julie wearing the nighty with just a pair of panties. But she never had to. She would dress into either shorts and a T-shirt or wear her pajamas out of her room. The best I got was a peek at the outline of her nipples under her shirt because she never wore a bra at home.

When I saw Julie’s mischievous grin, I knew I was in for something, and as a camera flashed, I knew I was in trouble.

“Julie!” I yelled, starting to dash at her whilst she took more photos. When I reached, she lifted her phone high in the air, and my embarrassing height, restricted me from getting it. I was getting bullied like a little kid!

“Please,” I pleaded, the hem of my nighty lifted above my ass as I reached out for it.

“Stop touching me, or I will tell Mom,” Julie threatened, but she was still smiling. I gulped and obeyed, taking a step back.

“Now, take off your nighty and those precious panties and pose for the camera, or that photo of you in the nighty gets out to school,” Julie slyly smiled. Even in the situation, I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was in her T-shirt and shorts.

“Do it as sexy as you can, or else,” Julie threatened.

I nodded submissively, and slowly took off my nighty while swaying my hips. Once it was off, I let it float to the floor I slowly slipped down the pair of panties: the only thing that hid my manhood, or lack thereof. I let it fall to my ankles once my penis was shown, while still swaying my body. As my penis was revealed, I dared not to cover up, so instead, I stopped at a position where my left thigh and right thigh closed up like a shy girl that first revealed herself naked to her boyfriend. She burst into a fit of laughter as a revealed my bald penis to her. I had plucked out the few strands of hair I did have a few nights before out of frustration that they did not grow and curiosity of how it felt to have no hair again. I regretted that choice now.
The following user says Thank You to seekerofsoulz95 for this post:
Old 02-22-2016, 09:08 AM   #5
Fghf

I really like the beginning of the story.

Dislikes (punishment): anal, self bondage, cbt, rubber band snaps, line writing

likes: spanking, humiliation, pet play (dog), nudity (indoor), joi, challenges, Blindfold, degrading names

Blue team

pm me pic and take a pic of your choice and send it to you (with in limits)
Fghf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:39 PM   #6
seekerofsoulz95

Note: This story ended a long time ago. I have a few more pages to show, but this story will eventually end. This was more of an exercise/ practice for my new work, Katherine Summers.

Hope you enjoy the remainder of the story:

“You mean all these years, and you haven’t even developed pubic hair? Your dick is probably not even an inch right now,” Julie giggled, laughing at my predicament and my pathetic endowment. And at that moment, my penis betrayed me, and it surged upright, showing that I was aroused by her teasing.

“Oh my gosh, do you like being teased about your teeny tiny penis?” Julie continued mercilessly and when I did not reply, she asked again, with a hint of threat in her voice.

“Yes,” I admitted grudgingly.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I like you to tease my tiny penis.”

“Not enough, Sam.”

“Yes I like to wear panties and be teased about my small penis?”

“Do you mean it?”

“Yes, I really, really like wearing panties and being teased by you about my teeny tiny penis, sis. Please –”

I was interrupted when Julie grinned her evil grin and turned her phone around, showing me that she caught my entire stripping and admitting on video.

The rest of the day did not go well. It did not go well at all. I basically did a photoshoot for Julie. I dressed in different compromising attires: her old bikinis, her old dresses, even diapers at one point. She was relentless. I couldn’t decide which was more humiliating, the fact that I could fit in all of the above mentioned attires or that I was getting more and more aroused by the attires I was wearing. Finally when she passed me a thong to wear, I realised that the fact that I could fit in the skimpy lingerie was more humiliating than ever. As she snapped the picture while I made a girly pose, I knew she had me. What's the first rule of blackmail? Use your blackmail to get more blackmail. That was exactly what Julie did.

Julie stopped playing around with me after lunch when she went to lunch with her friends. I could only pray that she wouldn't divulge our fashion show to her friends. I didn't want my chances with all of the hot girls (or with my luck, all of girls) in school finding out about my… deficiency.

Julie, however had left me some tasks to do, like her homework and the household chores. She also gave me an attire to do those tasks, a pair of baby blue hello kitty panties with stripes. She wore those panties when she was 13 and it fit me perfectly up front, though the waistband was a little tight. The chores were pretty much alright, until I realised that I had to go outside to hang the clothes. I simply couldn't do that in those panties. People would see my lack of attire and the humiliating knickers hat I was wearing. I gulped and thought of my choices. After all, Julie was out. How was she going to know I was wearing clothes. So I put on one of my shorts and T-shirt (mind you, they were still female clothing) and I quickly did the laundry before Julie reached back home.

I thought I was safe.

But all hell broke loose after Julie spent just five minutes into our home.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:41 PM   #7
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Great start. Would love to read more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:06 AM   #8
seekerofsoulz95

“SAM GET YOUR TINY DICK HERE!” Julie screamed, and I dashed to her immediately, not daring to hesitate, not daring to breathe as I saw her fury. She was like an avenging angel. So beautiful and yet full of rage. Had she found out about my disobedience? But how? Did I miss a chore? I started to quiver in those silly blue panties as I awaited my judgement.

“You thought you could cheat me huh?” Julie said coldly, flashing me a video of myself hanging the laundry with clothes on.

“I… I couldn't go out there in this attire, sis,” I admitted, shaking from fear. If she let out all those pictures of me. I would simply die of humiliation. Without even realising it, I was already on my knees, begging my stepsister not to post those pictures.

“I'll forgive you this time, but you have to do something for me,” Julie declared after my begging at her feet. I quickly agreed, nodding my head desperately.

“If you disobey me again, make no mistake, I will post these pictures on your social media accounts. I want your passwords to your email, Facebook and Instagram later, right after you do this task for me,” Julie said authoritatively.

What she did next definitely made me learn my lesson about disobedience. She took out a dildo and asked me to suck it.

“I… I…” I was definitely lost for words, but as she turned on her camera, I knew she meant business.

“Go to your room and masturbate in those panties while you suck that dildo,” Julie said cruelly, enjoying every drip of humiliation and shock from my face as I realised what she wanted me to do.

“From now on, you aren't allowed to cum unless you are in panties or pleasuring a dildo,” Julie commanded, “you should get a notebook to write down all the rules that I give you. Forget any rule and the pictures will all be out.”

I noted that she said pleasuring a dildo and not sucking a dildo. I hoped there was no hidden meaning to it.

I nodded meekly and looked at the pink dildo. It was rubbery and thick. So this was what my stepsister used to pleasure herself. I slowly engulfed the dildo in my mouth and started to push it into my mouth with my left hand, at the same time, my right hand reached into my panties and started to rub my penis. Knowing that she was videotaping me masturbating in panties while I sucked a dildo really got me off and within 20 seconds, I could feel like I was at the verge of cumming.

It was either luck or it was Julie’s observant eye, but as I was about to cum, she said, “Sam, you really love sucking cock don't you?”

And I screamed “Yes” and came.

After that explosion of pleasure, I realised what I had just said. Even if I didn't, the timing and the emotion on my face in the video made it looked that I indeed did love sucking that dildo. And my face exploded in red.

“27 seconds, you came in 27 seconds while sucking a dildo?” Julie burst into laughter as she looked at my soaked hello kitty panties.

I hung my head in humiliation.

“Go wash up, Sam. Or should I call you Samantha from now on?”

All I did was nod in defeat. I was owned. I was Julie’s now.

It was late at night, Julie was already sleeping after she gave me some final orders. I texted her all my passwords to my accounts and took out one of my spare blank note books as Julie had instructed and began to write down the list of rules according to what she had said.

The seven deadly rules (If I disobey, everything will be leaked)
1. I must always obey Julie.
2. I must obey any of Julie’s best friends as if they were Julie themselves.
3. I must always be in either a pair of panties or in a thong.
4. I can never cover up my penis when naked.
5. I can only cum when I'm in panties.
6. I can only pee in the female toilets or in public.
7. I must sit down or squat to pee.

The other rules (I will receive a humiliating punishment if I don't do these)
1. I must keep my body hair cleanly shaven.
2. I cannot look at any girl’s body, only her face, no matter what attire she is in.
3. I cannot close the toilet door at home and must strip completely naked when using the toilet.
4. I can only wear nighties, dresses and just panties at home.
5. I must wear string bikini bottoms to any Swimming complex or beach.
6. Whenever asked about my penis, I must tell them my true length: 1 inch soft, 2 and a half inches hard.
7. I cannot cum unless I seek permission from Julie or one of her best friends.
8. I can only shower in cold water.
9. I must listen to the commands of any girl.

I stared at the list of things that I was now bound to and sighed. There were going to be a lot of changes in this house while my stepmom was gone. And today was only the first day. My Stepmother would only come back on 1 May. I closed my eyes and thought about how beautiful Julie was when she laughed at me and when she smiled as I blushed in humiliation. Part of me loved the change. But my manly pride and the risk of getting found out made me want to wake up and find out that this was one big wet dream.
The following user says Thank You to seekerofsoulz95 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, sph