Old 12-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
BigBaby

Send a message via Yahoo to BigBaby
Default Snow

It's snowing for the first time in forever here and I would like so dares that involve the snow.

Female

If I get a pm/e-mail saying "wedgie" I will do any wedgie stated, if it doesn't go against limits. E-Mail is [email protected]

I will also rp if you guys want send me a message
BigBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Chimpchar

Put as much in your underwear and bra as possible. then do a double sash wedgie for 4 hours. then put more snow in your underwear and ass.

Female, US
Likes: wedgies, moderate pain, may add more, help me find more!
Dislikes: Help me find some!
Limits: public, pics/vid, messy, long term, scat, piss, illegal, anal, cum, pussy, the like. May add more.

I am only here for dares, ask me no questions and I shall tell you no lies(unless I say otherwise)

In this:
I can be both, sometimes at the same time!
Chimpchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
pandora_tgirl

Dress yourself with a short light colored skirt (use either way pantyhose or panties) and go out for a walk. Have a candy for fun. From time to time, sit on a snow covered bench, stone, everything you can find. Do it in public. If you're brave enough, wear sandals, but then make the trip shorter as we don't want you to get cold.
Likes: humiliations, semi/public actions, filth play, garbage, trash, toilet, food play, dirt, licking, orally service, (used) condoms, sluts, swallowing, teasing, photography, glory holes, occasional prostitution

Dislikes: blood, illegal, (lot of) pain, permanent marks, dangerous situations, (too big) insertions, implying family or friends
pandora_tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Simple one, make a naked snow angel. They look like regular snow angels BUT you get to be naked in the process.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk