Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-26-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
naughtyandkink

Male 24/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

24/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi!

I've been on getDare for a couple years now, but I want to put out a serious post with more information to makes this pretty clear. I didn't want to just copy my old ads, so I have put some thought into this one.

To start, I'm a Master and have been for about two years. I have been the Master to several subs over this time, so I'd like to talk about some of the things I have found are most important:

*Trust, first and foremost. I want to be able to trust you and for you to trust me, in terms of sessions and even chatting outside of sessions (see below)

*chatting outside of sessions! I expect that you're in a relationship for more than just being used. Personally I am also here to meet new people and be able to chat normally outside of Dom/sub sessions

*friendship--I have had several subs over my time as a Master and have been fortunate enough to develop friendships with some great people. Working together over time helps to develop this sort of thing

*long-term. I am not on here for a quick fix and I expect that you aren't either

*some pics for proof of things. This is the one that turns a lot of people away, but it's important to me. I may require pics every once in a while for proof of things such as proving you're a female (too many guys have pretended. If I wanted a male sub, I'd message one of the many guys who pretended to be a girl lol) and proof of task, etc.

Now for some example likes and limits:

LIKES: orgasm control, role playing, nipple play, light humiliation for example

LIMITS: illegal, blood, needles for example

Feel free to kik me to clarify

IDEAL CANDIDATE: Female and older than 18 required. Ideally, you're friendly and easy to get along with. I don't discriminate against body size or things like that. I feel Dom/sub relationships could be for most people and body size shouldn't matter.

So, hopefully you have made it this far and like what you see. If you are interested or have questions, kik is best

Kik: naughtyandkink

Last edited by Butterfly; 08-16-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:38 AM   #2
naughtyandkink

Default A few details

Good morning!

A few things I was asked and want to clarify:

1. Picture--pictures are for proof of task and of course proof that you are female. Nudity not required. Face is totally optional.

2. Yes, Skype is an option but contact me through kik first

3. No experience is required, but please let me know some likes/limits/interests you think you might have

4. If you are in a different time zone, let me know what hours you will usually be available

5. Again, I'm here to join a long-term relationship, so if that's what you want, we're off to a good start

Thanks! Kik me with any questions, details above

Old 08-07-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
naughtyandkink

Default More Questions

Hello, I have gotten a couple more questions a few times so I want to post this to answer them ahead of time.

Yes, tasks during the day will usually require a written report. Now I understand not everyone is a wordsmith so we'll talk about comfort levels in writing haha again this is for tasks during the day. if we are in session, reports are not required.

Communication outside of kik MAY be an option, but message me on kik first so we can discuss and decide what to do from there.

Thanks!

Old 08-10-2017, 03:38 PM   #4
naughtyandkink

Default Free time!

Hey again!

So I now have the weekend free and some extra time tonight (friends had to cancel plans).

This means I'm now available for direct contact for discussion, interest or application questions. so if anything has caught your attention from my as or you want to ask something, now is the time, or again this weekend.

Communication info above ^

Advertisements
Kink Talk