Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-25-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
amaster

Male 28/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

28/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

I am amaster, a 28 year old Dom from the West Coast of the US.

I am seeking a female slave willing to devote their self to me. I am frequently asked how much control will I be taking from my slave. The answer to that question is how much are they willing to give me.

In my seven plus years as a Dom and Master, I have generated some distinct likes and limits. I, however, have learned that it is best to adapt to what the slave needs, craves, wants, and desires. With that said, I am open to trying new things.

Unseen Public
Orgasm Denial/Chastity
Orgasm Control (obviously)
Wardrobe Control
Medium Pain (Mostly used for discipline and wont draw any blood)
Rules
Protocols
Communication
Trust
Daily Reports/ Journal

Limits:
Blood (makes me sick)
Scat (see above)
Illegal
Family/Friends
Social Suicide
Permanent

A simple set of rules and protocols will be given. Theses rules will be followed; punishments will be swift and fair upon breaking said rules.

My goal is create a long and stable relationship through the use of communication and trust. I believe that communication allows for trust to develop and without trust there can be no communication. I am seeking a long term relationship in which we can grow not only through bdsm but outside of it as well. I am seeking to help guide and mentor a submissive through her journey of bdsm.

I understand that there might be other things in your life and I will make sure that our relationship does not interfere with your job/school/family. My life is just as challenging, so I won't be able to be online all times of the day. The expectation will for you to be online at the time we agree upon. I expect honesty, reliability, and above all loyalty.

I want to be able to talk about general topics and get to know you better. I believe that this allows us to make this relationship even more interesting. My goal is to find someone willing to evolve their life around me.

As your Master, I will continuously challenge and help you grow.

My requirements:
* You must be female
* You must be able to prove you're female (eventually with trust)
* Interested in a long-term relationship
* We will communicate using kik, or texting
* You must be able to be online once a day

If you are interested, PM me! Tell me a little bit about yourself, about your limits and send me your username for kik.

Thank you reading this long and complex post!
Jeff

Last edited by amaster; 07-25-2017 at 11:13 AM. Reason: word choice

Advertisements
Kink Talk