Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-17-2017, 05:44 AM   #1
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Heart If you could

Copied from @AshleyTimber

If we were in a room with all the equipment you wanted and I was at your mercy. What would you do to me?

Note, I would be at your mercy so that would mean there would be no limits. It is all about what you want.

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:46 AM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This is what I found

clitoral clamps,

try them out
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #3
artin

I would have made you to drink 12 glasses of water and wear a spider gag then tie your hand in reverse prayer position and your feets in frogtie position then you should have spend 2 hours of cornertime.

After two hours I would have move you to the bed on your back, peeled a large ginger root and fucked your pussy with it for 10 minutes, then I would have leave you there for 1 hour. The next step, after one hour, would be a nice blowjob and if you couldn't cum me in 5 minutes, you should have drink my piss.

After all, I would have bite your nipple hardly and spanked your ass 80 times with a paddle. Then force you to have another 2 hours of corner time then you were free to go.

The point about whole process is that as a result of drinking water, your bladder would be full during the entire session so you would have two options: wet yourself which is humiliating or keep your bladder full which is painful.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:49 AM   #4
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
This is what I found

clitoral clamps,

try them out
Where would you place them, would you place them over my clitoral hood or directly on my clitoris

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

Old 07-20-2017, 01:50 AM   #5
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by artin View Post
I would have made you to drink 12 glasses of water and wear a spider gag then tie your hand in reverse prayer position and your feets in frogtie position then you should have spend 2 hours of cornertime.

After two hours I would have move you to the bed on your back, peeled a large ginger root and fucked your pussy with it for 10 minutes, then I would have leave you there for 1 hour. The next step, after one hour, would be a nice blowjob and if you couldn't cum me in 5 minutes, you should have drink my piss.

After all, I would have bite your nipple hardly and spanked your ass 80 times with a paddle. Then force you to have another 2 hours of corner time then you were free to go.

The point about whole process is that as a result of drinking water, your bladder would be full during the entire session so you would have two options: wet yourself which is humiliating or keep your bladder full which is painful.
Wow that's heavy

Old 07-20-2017, 02:56 AM   #6
artin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAmyP View Post
Wow that's heavy
What would you like other people do to you?

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:27 AM   #7
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by artin View Post
What would you like other people do to you?
Letting them place a small remote vibrator in the cillinder of a clit pump, get it pumped and let them control the vibrator

Old 07-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #8
Travesty

Well I'm a big fan of long drawn out tease and denial sessions...

So it'd probably involve restraint (most likely to a bed). Then I'd take my time taking you to right to the very edge in various ways (vibration, fingers, tongue... you get the idea), but never quite letting you crash over the edge. Every time you got too close we'd have to stop and I'd spend a while teasing you somewhere else. Perhaps the inside of your thighs or maybe the tips of nipples until you'd calmed down enough to start all over again...

I'd be a test of how long you lasted, and how much you were wiling to sacrifice to finally be allowed over the precipe! Such a great way to explore new interests...

Charming - Intelligent - Firm - Creative - Sadistic

"Beauty is a short lived tyranny" - Socrates

About Me | Likes & Limits

Travesty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Travesty for this post:
Old 08-28-2017, 01:51 PM   #9
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

I'm a traditionalist, so I don't need equipment, other than a comfy bed. I'd slowly undress you and then push you down onto the bed, spreading your legs. I'd go down and lick and suck on your nipples, then kiss you all the way down your breasts and your stomach, towards your tight little slit.

Then I'd gently prize apart your labia and push my tongue inside as far as I could, teasing out your clit and tasting your juices.

By this time, I'm nice and hard, so I'd put the tip of my erection to the ridge between your labia and gently push forward, parting your lips as I go.

I'd start to thrust in and out, slowly at first, but gradually building up speed, brushing my erection against the tip of your clit.

If you want to hear the rest, let me know... 😐

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-28-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 02:06 PM   #10
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Mine would be more about control. I would install a device that gives me complete control over your body. You would still be you but I would be able to do anything to you. I could stop you from peeing for hours until you begged me for release. It would become impossible for you to orgasm without my say so. I would be able to stretch all of your holes as much as I wanted. Every feature and the about you would be changed to fit my fantasies. The one thing I wouldn't touch is your mind.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 02:08 PM   #11
NoLimitz

Simple! Hot sauce (tobasco) enema then paddle your ass till you cry...then continue! Afterwards I'd make you pee into a glass, then fist your ass and pussy at the same time and only stop when you'd drank all the pee. Then finish off by making you suck my cock and cum directly into your eyes..

Yeah.. I'm fucked up lol

...Or we could just netflix and chill?

Last edited by NoLimitz; 08-28-2017 at 07:47 PM.
NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:02 PM   #12
2bchew
getDare Addict

I would order Chinese and cuddle with you in the couch while watching movies.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:35 PM   #13
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

First I would tie you spread eagle on a bed and fuck you till I came in your pussy 4 or 5 times without letting you cum. Then I'd take your hitachi and place it on your clit for 2 hours nonstop on the highest setting watching you orgasm and beg for mercy from your extreme clitoral stimulation. Then I'd use a clit pump til you start screaming it hurts and leave it on for an hour while I pierce your nipples with needles. Then after the hour I'd pierce your clit twice with needles then hook up a battery to them to shock your clit for a while. Once done torturing your clit I'd fuck and cum in you more after I've shoved a big dildo in your ass.

All this would be done while filming you. Once Ive had my fill of fucking and torturing you I'd invite all the guys I know to come have their way with you filling and covering you with their cum. When they've finished with you I'd tie you up on a cross and put you on display in my front lawn and write humiliating things all over you so everyone could see your cum filled and cum covered body.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:10 AM   #14
lifeisaflower69

I would tie you spread eagle with tape al over your body so you can't move an inch, and make you hot and sweat.
THen I would suck you clit for a long time to make it very sensitive.

Then I would use a magic wand, to arouse you, then spank you clit with various implements, then the magic wand ... and so on, withou letting you orgasm ... for all night long until you can't hold it and beg me to make you orgasm.

Then I will give you this orgasm, but I will not stop to one, I will continue until you beg me to stop and torture your clit one more time with spanking !
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:26 PM   #15
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I have a lot of kinks, so I could take this in several directions....
I'm gonna go for one that is more vanilla in many ways.

It is probably entirely non-con, but the whole point of this is "what would we do if we had our way with no limits," so I think that par for the course.

You would be showered and cleaned, in a pampering way, to help turn you on. You would be led to where I have a sybian, and you would mount it.
Your legs would be buckled against the saddle, tightly. Not tight enough to cut circulation, but tight enough that you can not move yourself, in any way, to move away from the stimulation.
Your arms would be bound loosely behind your back. You should be comfortable, but unable to use them in any meaningful way.
You will be blindfolded, and ear plugged. All your senses blocked off, but for touch, for all intents and purposes.
You will also have a gag, in case you are too noisy, but I would prefer to not use it.

Your sybian will be set on low (2 out of 10) while I prepare the surprise.
From here, you will know by reading what is in store, but you, in this scenario, have no idea. Keep in mind your ignorance of what I would be doing, when and if you choose to imagine this.

I set up a second sybian, touching yours, and bring in another girl. As close to a mirror image of you as I can find... down to your heterosexuality. Like you, she is trusting. Also like you, she is blindfolded and her ears are plugged. She is holding my hands as I direct and move her.
She is sat on the sybian, face to face with you. I maneuver carefully, to ensure there is no accidental contact. She does not think there is anyone else there, and neither do you. Perhaps you both agreed, thinking this would be an intense sensory deprivation orgasm experience?
In any event, she is strapped in, just as you are. Both you and she have the bindings of your arms hooked to the rear of your respective sybians, preventing you from leaning forward and contacting each other.

With the two of you situated, I spend the next hour manipulating the controls for you both. The objective? Get you both as horny, wet, and desperate, as humanly possibly. With no other source of sensory input, you two are forced to focus on your own pleasure, and the stress of no orgasm, no release. And you lose track of time. Have I been torturing you with this pleasure for 15 minutes or 15 hours?

I unhook both your and her arms (perhaps I had them buckled in and simply allowed them to unbuckle simultaneously), and remove both off your blindfolds. The light is low, and adjustment time is short. I remove your earplugs and hers. I bring you both to your first orgasms as you see and hear one another, face to face.

As you two are in orgasm, and tired from how long this has taken, I use your lack of focus and strength in the moment to take your arms, at the wrist, and bind them to a hook placed between her thighs, and her arms through yours, hooked similarly.

You two will spend the next hour leaning on each other. Your hands between one another's legs, fingers just able to lightly brush one another's thighs. You will lay on one another for support. Nipple clamps will be added, with a chain, connecting her breasts and yours. Stay close, and remain comfortable, Try to sit up and pull back, and you yank both her nipples and your own.
You will have more than enough room to look one another in the eyes, though. And enough room to kiss.
For the next hour, at least, I leave you two to your heterosexual discomfort, while carefully keeping you just heartbeats away from orgasm. After one of you kisses the other, and there is clear signs of that kiss being returned, I will bring you both to orgasm again.

There is one more step to all of this.
You are left with your sybian on high. To keep coming as much as possible.
She will be teased again. Forced to endure pleasure without release.
After some time of this, when she is DESPERATE to orgasm, and you are desperate to be allowed to stop coming and relax, I offer this:

I will unbind her, and allow her to stand. I will unbind your hands.
You are to hold her firmly by the ass, and pull her pussy to your face, and you are to eat her out until she comes.
That offers her the release of orgasm she is craving, and upon making her cum, I will reduce the sybian slowly until it stops, and she will be allowed to unbind you and help you off.
A very comfortable king-sized bed is there for you two to fall into together, and recoup.

If she refuses to allow a woman to eat her out, you both stay in your predicament. If you refuse to eat her out, you both stay.

Long story short?
Forced lesbianism, with so many orgasms, as well as it being a mutual thing you experience with the other girl, and not something she forces on you, that by the time it is done, any resentment you may feel is gone, as you cuddle up with your new soft, exhausted lover, and fall asleep.

Advertisements
Kink Talk