Old 06-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #1
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside
Default First Sex Toy

Hey guys!

So I'm planning to spend some money to buy a toy but honestly with the budget I have, it seems like there are a LOT of options to choose from, I can't buy a lot, but I don't wanna regret what I buy either...

So well, what would you suggest? What was your first one? How did you and WHY did you choose that one...?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:25 PM   #2
Mr.Blue

Default /

These are expensive but you could look into buying a bad dragon dildo/plug. They are mostly aimed towards women for vaginal use but some can be used anally as well.

They are very colorful and many women adore them so it could be the perfect sort of toy for you if you like switching or fantasizing about being a girl.

Whatever you buy though have fun with it and include a lover if you can for a better time, good luck!
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 08:54 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

This is the toy that I would recommend for any first timer. It is usually a decent price but it is very powerful for its size and price. This is my second favorite vibe and I have over 60 toys.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:01 AM   #4
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
These are expensive but you could look into buying a bad dragon dildo/plug. They are mostly aimed towards women for vaginal use but some can be used anally as well.
I looked into the bad dragon site and yeah, they are really..I wanna say weird but I don't mean t in a bad way.. they are creative and I really liked them to be honest...

Yeah they looked mostly vaginal and I'm not really that.. accommodating- anally so I probably want to start small

Quote:
They are very colorful and many women adore them so it could be the perfect sort of toy for you if you like switching or fantasizing about being a girl.
Yeap, I could use them, but maybe not begin with them...?

Quote:
Whatever you buy though have fun with it and include a lover if you can for a better time, good luck!
Thanks a lot! If you have some more suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 06-30-2017, 11:02 AM   #5
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
This is the toy that I would recommend for any first timer. It is usually a decent price but it is very powerful for its size and price. This is my second favorite vibe and I have over 60 toys.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure I know what toy you're talking about. Is it the bad dragon like Mr. Blue suggested?

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 06-30-2017, 05:04 PM   #6
Mr.Blue

The most practical option for you then would be a simple anal starter kit. There are tons of them online. I've heard good reviews about the crystal jellies as well. I'll link them below.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...kit-91532.aspx

Good luck training your asshole but just make sure you are always using plenty of lube so you don't hurt yourself. If you plan on stretching yourself and using bigger and bigger objects over time also keep in mind that your anus will start to feel different...just slightly looser than it was before you never played with it. You can't really take this back but it's not too big of a deal. The worst thing that can happen is if you train really big you'll definitely find that you can't hold, say explosive diarrhea, for as long as you used to when u were an anal virgin...so you'll have to find bathrooms a bit quicker if you find yourself in that situation. Not saying that people who do anal have accidents or anything, but they definitely have less grip in some ways than before because they aren't as tight as a virgin would be. And, of course, the anus isn't anywhere close to as elastic as a vagina so if you get really loose, you'll most likely stay really loose for quite some time.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:42 PM   #7
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
The most practical option for you then would be a simple anal starter kit. There are tons of them online. I've heard good reviews about the crystal jellies as well. I'll link them below.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...kit-91532.aspx

Good luck training your asshole but just make sure you are always using plenty of lube so you don't hurt yourself. If you plan on stretching yourself and using bigger and bigger objects over time also keep in mind that your anus will start to feel different...just slightly looser than it was before you never played with it. You can't really take this back but it's not too big of a deal. The worst thing that can happen is if you train really big you'll definitely find that you can't hold, say explosive diarrhea, for as long as you used to when u were an anal virgin...so you'll have to find bathrooms a bit quicker if you find yourself in that situation. Not saying that people who do anal have accidents or anything, but they definitely have less grip in some ways than before because they aren't as tight as a virgin would be. And, of course, the anus isn't anywhere close to as elastic as a vagina so if you get really loose, you'll most likely stay really loose for quite some time.
Thanks Mr. Blue!

I'm not sure I'm gonna buy a whole trainer kit mainly because I don't really want to train my ass for bigger object (not yet, anyway) but I saw those crystal jellies and they look really nice, I might get my hands on them.

So does the anus come back to how it was before (close enough to) if you don't play for a long time? I hadn't really considered that a lot to be honest..

Once more thoug, thanks

Cheers!

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!

Advertisements
Kink Talk