Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-13-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Default [Non-Fiction] My dare diary

Dear getdare community,

being here for a couple of days now, I received a longer dare from the wonderful shynessincarnate.

One of the requirements was that I should report daily about my experiences with the differents tasks and rules here for everyone to read. I will add my thoughts and feelings and, just if necessary, improvements that could be made. I already started some hours ago, but first I will post the complete dare now:

--------------------------------------------------
Description
Your goal is to reach a score of 100 points. You will find a list of tasks that will award a different amount of points, it’s up to you to choose what you do and when you do it. You don’t have a time limit, however you will have to abide by some rules. On the first day, you will have one rule to follow, on a second day, a second rule will be added to the first and so on until you have reached 100 points.

Rules
Day 1: Write the words “I live to serve” on your body. (You may use whatever type of writing implement you choose, even a washable marker, can choose where you want to write the words and can write however big or small you want).
Day 2: Go commando for the day.
Day 3: Your bathroom privileges will be determined by a roll of a dice (either physical or virtual). Each time you need to urinate, roll the dice and follow the instruction:
1: You may use the washroom immediately.
2: You must drink a small glass of water. You may then relieve yourself.
3: You must edge first, then you may pee.
4: Wait 15 minutes before urinating.
5: You may use the washroom immediately. However, count the number of 5s you roll in a day and write the phrase: “I need to ask permission to pee” 5 times for each 5 you’ve rolled. Leave the paper with the lines you wrote in a public place.
6: Deduct 6 points from your current point tally before using the washroom.
*If, because of your situation at the time of needing to use the washroom it is either impossible for you to roll or impossible for you to complete the roll as written, you are to automatically follow the rules for rolling a 5.*
Day 4 & up: Perform three edges during the day.

Tasks
*Edge once with your nipple clamps on: 1 point if done in the privacy of your home, 3 points if done in semi-private area (outdoors, washroom stall…)
*Strip completely before using the washroom: 1 point if done in the privacy of your home, 3 points if done in a washroom stall.
*Keep your plug in your ass for an hour (doesn’t have to be consecutive, but has to happen in the same day) : 5 points
*Keep your C&B leather harness on for an hour (again, doesn’t have to be consecutive, but has to happen in the same day): 5 points
*Wear a full body harness under your clothing for at least 5 consecutive hours (assuming you have enough rope - see link here): 10 points
*Give yourself 20 spanks on the ass with an implement of your choice: 2 points
*Give yourself an enema, hold it for 10 minutes: 5 points (can only be done once per day)
*Light a candle (make sure it is light in colour and not made out of beeswax), let 51 drops of wax fall: on your torso for 3 points or on your genitals for 10 points (can only be done once per day).

Finally, not a task but something to motivate you further. If, at any point, you end up cumming by accident, you are to ruin and reset your point total to 0.
--------------------------------------------------

There is a minor change in wearing a butt plug, which now adds 1 point for every hour of using it. To make it harder, I am running another dare, which does not allow me to cum, unless I get the permission of three people (see signature). This is indeed much harder, as I used to masturbate at least once a day as long as I remember.
As I mentioned, I already started and this is my first day:

7/13, Day 1 (Points: 18, Total: 18)
  • 5:00 p.m.: I wrote "I live to serve" on my body, left hip under the briefs, used a blue ball pen.
  • 6:00 p.m.: Stripped completely before using the washroom in a gym: 3 points. Easy, I was alone and nobody could see or hear me. I liked the feeling of being naked in there, like doing a forbidden thing.
  • 7:00 p.m.: Put in the buttplug for 3 hours: 3 points. Feels wonderful, as always, prostate is excited, starting to drip. Good training, I bought a much bigger plug some days before, that doesn't fit yet.
  • 7:50 p.m.: 51 drops of hot wax on cock and balls: 10 points. This was new for me, it hurt, but I liked the stings very much, getting harder, still dripping (why 51?). I definitely have to shave my balls again now.
  • 10:15 p.m.: Edged once with nipple clamps at home: 1 point. An easy point I thought, but the new nipple clamps hurt more than the older ones. My nipples are small, and it is not easy to apply the clamps (thai sticks), especially when it is so cold here. Nearly ruined the game, stopped in the second, just before I came. Will take the clamps with me tomorrow to gain more points off home.
  • 11:55 p.m. Stripped completely before using the washroom at home: 1 point. An easy point at that time of day, as I was in bed already and just wore a t-shirt.

Need to buy 7m rope tomorrow. Good night!

Last edited by darkblue; 07-13-2017 at 03:14 PM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:59 AM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sounds like you're off to a great start, my friend. And yes, wax is definitely an interesting sensation .

I'm eager to see how things progress and how much time it will take you to reach 100 points.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:34 PM   #3
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

After I went to bed, it was not easy to fall asleep, my heart was beating a bit too much, my penis was sending signals that I have to touch it *now, immediately!*. Eight days without orgasm, with constant teasing every day here at gd, edgings and now this complex dare... I dreamt a lot of weird stuff, woke up at 4 a.m., looked into my tumblr blog, consisting of mainly reblogs of pee&poo&feet-related and other sexy stuff, and fell asleep again.
I have to go commando from today on, and I am not sure, if wearing my jeans directly on my skin could make me more excited than I want to show at work. I am allowed to take a pair of briefs with me in case, but this would cost me 20 points (new rule).
So here is day 2:

07/14, Day 2 (Points: 25, Total: 43)
  • 2:30 a.m.: Went to the bathroom for peeing, undressed completely: 1 point. Easy.
  • 7:00 a.m.: Wrote "I live to serve" under my left foot, again a blue ballpen.
  • 7:05 a.m.: No underwear for today. Very strange feeling, driving my car and go to work without underwear, but nice and teasing. Constantly dripping. No dangerous situation until now.
  • 8:15 a.m.: Put in my buttplug for 8 hours: 8 points. The combination of no underwear with a buttplug is completely new for me. Have to clench around it to keep it safely inside. If it fell out, no underwear will hold it, an embarassing thought. Now it is impossible *not* to think about my asshole and the complete dare I am doing here. After pulling out the plug, my asshole closed not as tight as usual. As I was alone then, I tried if my new bigger plug would fit now, but still too large, have to work on that.
  • 12:00 p.m.: Went to the washroom at work, stripped completely before peeing: 3 points. Easy, our washrooms are complete rooms with real walls, nobody would see or hear me. Felt good and again "forbidden".
  • 12:45 p.m.: Edged once with nipple clamps on in washroom at work: 3 points. So good, and so dangerous, very hard not to cum, especially with the buttplug in me. Heart is beating. Funny, when I put the clamps back into my bag, collegues could see it, but nobody noticed. Have to play with the nipples clamps again, my nipples seem to have a direct contact to my penis.
  • 4:00 p.m.: Went to the bathroom at home, undressed: 1 point. Easy.

On my way home I bought 7m of white nylon rope, 8mm diameter. Tried out, if I could make myself a harness, which can be found here. The result was good, except the fact, that the rope was too short, 8 or 9 meters would have been better. Now I bound it at my back. It feels very good to have a rope tightly on my body, between my buttocks, feeling it every moment when I make a move. The rope can be seen on my neck, so I could not wear it in the presence of other people. I try it out now as long as it isn't dangerous, but I am afraid that 5 consecutive hours will not be possible for me, so I won't be able to get these 10 points.
  • 4:30 p.m.: Put on my leather C&B harness instead for one hour: 5 points. Feels very good, it's always nice to wrap this thing tightly around my balls, they look full and shiny then (they are shaved now). Erection begins, as the blood will be held back in the penis. In the next hour I will be permanently horny.
  • 5:00 p.m.: Spanked myself 20 times on my right ass cheek with a wooden bathing brush: 2 points. Felt much better than I expected! It was a bit painful of course, but every hit caused a strange sweet feeling in my lower regions and now my ass feels good and hot. I will definitely repeat that the next days.
  • 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.: Two times undressing and going to the bathroom: 1+1 points

My balls start to hurt, either of hanging freely in my trousers since I am not allowed to wear underwear, or from being aroused the whole day without the chance of cumming, or both.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-14-2017 at 03:00 PM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:41 AM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sounds like things are going well! I'm happy you're having fun with this. With regards to the harness, if 5 consecutive hours is too much, we can definitely make some adjustments.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:18 AM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hi darkblue!

This is a wonderful thread. I hope you're enjoying yourself, especially seeing as it seems it'll still be a while before you get enough points. ^^ Assuming orgasm permission can be granted in advance, I'll be one of the three you need for your next one. If it can't, feel free to pm me asking, if I'm around. ^^

Who decides these tasks? Shyness? If so, might I recommend adding a point reward for when dark finally manages to fit that new plug? It'd be good encouragement to, as dark puts it, "work on that". Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore etc. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:39 AM   #6
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Hi KittenLicks,

yes, this long dare is a lot of fun for me. Playing alone in completely boring compared to this great tasks and rules I got form shynessincarnate. I take all the rules as they are and I'm always honest in my report. Not the least I like it, if many people read my story and feel a tickle in the middle of their bodies. I am happy, that I found this great site for kinksters like me.

Thank you so much for your permission to cum! This means a lot my friend, because there is nobody in my real life to ask such a question. Now I have two 'yes', if I end up the actual dare.

The actual second day is not over yet and I add or edit from time to time some lines, so every day is put into one post.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:47 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hi darkblue!

Who decides these tasks? Shyness? If so, might I recommend adding a point reward for when dark finally manages to fit that new plug? It'd be good encouragement to, as dark puts it, "work on that". Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore etc. <3
You know, that is definitely a great idea! I think dark can definitely get double the points once he's able to fit his new plug.

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk