Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-17-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default The Kidnap and Corruption of Catherine: A Collaborative Effort.

Tease and I have been experimenting with roleplay, and a few weeks ago had an amazing scene we wanted to share with you all! It alternates viewpoints between he and I, but it will be clear which parts are his and which are mine. We will post a new chapter every Friday, so keep your eyes open for them! Please leave us feedback, questions, comments, criticism. It gets kind of...violent, and intense, and uses pretty strong language so if you’re sensitive to those sorts of themes, read no farther!

We had a lot of fun writing this together! It's certainly a fun exercise, seeing how well you can stay on the same train of thought with your partner. Neither of us by any means are authors, this is just something we did together and spruced up a bit to share with you all. Enjoy!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to jlstockton25 for this post:
Old 04-17-2015, 06:06 PM   #2
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Book Chapter 1

I had to have her, I needed to have her, I was certain of that, certain that before the night was out I would be enjoying every inch of this delicious creature.

Summer had passed and with the onset of autumn the darker evenings were just the veil that I needed, the slighting cooler temperatures also mean that less people were out enjoying evening walks or simply soaking up every last drop of sunlight. It was then that I found myself sat in the library watching her work, the attention to detail she seemed to put into every single sentence that she wrote down and concentration she managed to maintain were inspiring to see.

I was transfixed by how beautiful she looked with her head stuck in a book, since the very first moment I’d seen her; she had captivated me with those big stunning eyes, curly hair and gorgeous smile along with those delicious curves and full on breasts. Clearly a book nerd but one with a repressed smoldering soul that she kept hidden from the world, she seemed so nice and lovely speaking to the librarian. Maybe a little awkward around people but that would only add to my fun. She’s so bright, smart, innocent and polite god I wanted to corrupt her. I wanted to take her and use her, force her to do unspeakable things and see how she suffered for my every twisted desire. I had to have her. I will have her. I’m getting a little ahead of myself though.

It had been that way for the past few weeks ever since I first spotted Catherine sat in the library, flicking through the pages of some worn law books, searching for some papers or something like that. The topics on tort law seemed so dull I can’t imagine anyone taking pleasure from reading, perhaps they’re all secretly masochists anyway. I hadn’t been able to get her out of my mind, I’d watched her from a distance and admired. Each night when I made it home it was the same story I’d dream and think about what I’d do to her if only I could get her alone, lusting after this woman and the carnal desires welling inside of me.

… Well tonight I may have my chance, tonight that may all change...

I watched from a distance, if she followed the same pattern as she had been doing then by about 22:00 she’d be packing up and heading out of the library on her way home. I’d followed her every night these last few weeks to see which routes she took to get home. About half the time she took a bus and half the time she walked home through the large empty park which had to be my best chance of capturing her.

I had to have her, I needed to have her, I was certain of that, certain that before the night was out I would be enjoying every inch of this delicious creature.

Checking the clock I saw the time 21:40, it had to be soon...

Last edited by Tease; 04-17-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Tease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:25 PM   #3
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Book Chapter 1

As closing time approached, I couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me.

Finals were coming up, and tonight was spent like every night this past two weeks had been: in the library, my nose buried in my books. The library was my sanctuary, the place I felt most at ease. I’d always felt ill at ease around people, so the friendly librarian, Alison, was the closest thing I had to a friend. I was so focused on my studies, I spent every spare moment I had in the library until they closed.

After particularly excruciating study sessions, if the weather was nice enough I walked through the park to get home rather than ride the bus. Getting out in the open air always helped me clear my head, and one of the reasons I bought my house was its proximity to the library. Those quiet walks were relaxing, and a welcome distraction from going home to an empty house. Most of my friends had gotten married or moved away; even if I did somehow manage to connect with someone, my studies left me absolutely no time for socializing, let alone a boyfriend.

As closing time approached, I couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me. I had been having the same feeling the past few weeks, but always pushed it to the back of my mind, not bothering to look. I knew I was being silly, that no one would be looking at me. I always thought myself plain at best, and lately had been doing my best to be unnoticeable. I once again resisted the urge to look around, and forced myself to focus on my studying in the last few minutes before the library closed. I didn’t have anywhere to be, but from my small conversations in passing with Alison, I knew she was married and liked to get home.

When I looked up and saw it was already 22:00, I frowned and closed my book. The nagging feeling I was being watched left me frustrated I couldn't focus as much as usual, and tonight I felt it even stronger than usual. I internally decided next time, if it happened again, I would try to see if I could spot anyone watching me. I knew I was wrong, that no one was, but I needed to be sure. I began gathering all my things and said goodnight to Alison as I set off to the park.

Last edited by jlstockton25; 04-17-2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #4
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Book Chapter 1

My hands were trembling, if I did this then there was no going back again.

I stood at the bookcase thumbing through the pages of the Wuthering Heights novel that I was pretending to read, oblivious to how well the words on the page echoed the feelings I was experiencing in that moment - "I have to remind myself to breathe -- almost to remind my heart to beat!” the words stared up at me from the pages.

My hands were trembling, if I did this then there was no going back again. I would be crossing a line with such serious implications no matter how it turned out. If my plan succeeded then this beauty would be mine; however, should I fail then a prison sentence was inevitable and my life would lay shattered in tatters.

Breathe, I remind myself, Breathe as I see that she is packing up. This is it.

Placing the book back on the shelf, I grip my rucksack concealing all of the supplies I would need for that night and follow her out the door careful not to be noticed.. Would she take the bus or would she walk through the park? I didn’t know, I couldn’t tell, I just needed to hope…

Last edited by Tease; 04-17-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:34 PM   #5
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

And that's all for this week! Stay tuned for chapter two next week. In the meantime, let us know what you think of chapter one! We would love to hear from everyone!

Old 04-19-2015, 05:10 PM   #6
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

Really fantastic story guys, both me and my friend absolutely love it please keep bringing on the kink
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

i just have to give this amazing story a bumb everyone must enjoy it. From wht i heard there is alot more to come
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 04:23 PM   #8
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story so far! I love the alternating POVs. Can't wait for more!

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:19 PM   #9
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Book Chapter 2

Too afraid to look behind me, I crossed the street into the park and tried to calm myself.

As I walked out the door and took a left toward the park, the cool night air felt wonderful on my skin. I decided to slide my jacket off to feel the coolness on my arms, pausing for a moment to take a few deep breaths and bring myself back out of my studies and into reality.

The sun had set hours ago, and I glanced up at the cloudless night sky filled with stars. I knew tonight called for a walk through the park; it was too beautiful outside and I was too frustrated with myself to take the bus. I needed fresh air to clear my head.

I cherished quiet nights like tonight, and took a moment to appreciate my little town. I always imagined myself moving to a large city when I graduated, but I had been having second thoughts lately. I had spent almost my whole life in this quaint little town, and though change excited me it also terrified me. The quiet bothered me sometimes, but I knew I would miss it if I ever followed through on my plan to move.

Walking along, I thought I heard footsteps behind me, breaking the relative silence. There usually wasn’t much foot traffic at this time of night, and my mind began wandering to the nagging feeling again, the feeling I was being watched.

Too afraid to look behind me, I crossed the street into the park and tried to calm myself. If someone was following me, it was surely a coincidence. I knew I was being ridiculous, nothing ever happened in this town.

Once in the park, surrounded by familiarity, I slowed again, relaxing in my comfortable surrounding. I had been coming to this park since I was a child, and all the familiar sights and smells worked wonders to calm my nerves.

Last edited by jlstockton25; 04-24-2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:22 PM   #10
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Book Chapter 2

I knew I was but moments away from finding out if tonight would be the night.

The air was crisp outside, a slight coolness still where winter had passed and the freshness of spring was just setting in, it had always my favourite time of year, devoid of all the irritating parties and barbeques of the summer, quietly peaceful still yet warm enough to enjoy the outdoors.

I could see her about 100 yards ahead of me; as she left the library I was treated to a glimpse of her perfect pale skin as she slipped off her jacket, that skin, her skin will look so good with marks, a criss cross pattern of welts and bruises lamenting the torture I was to place upon her body. She will surely scream.

“Stop it!” I catch myself drifting off once more into my land of lust and fantasy, I must focus on the task at hand. As she crossed the street and headed towards the bus stop I knew I was but moments away from finding out if tonight would be the night. “YES” my soul screamed out as she walked quickly past the stop; why had her pace quickened though?

Surely she couldn’t have seen me. Could she? No, I try to reassure myself. I’d been too careful, I’d kept my distance. As she turned into the park her pace slowed once more obviously more at ease inside the relative safety of the walled park.

Relieved I gave out a sigh, this is it. I had to now just get ahead of her in the park as she headed towards the north side, that’s where my trap would be set.

Last edited by Tease; 04-24-2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:28 PM   #11
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Book Chapter 2

I was almost positive someone had been following me out of the library...

As I entered the park and slowed, my mind began to wander. First I began reviewing what I had been studying, going over and over in my mind what I had read. Though I stayed in the library a few hours, I still had so much to get through. I loved my course of study, but it was beginning to get to me.

I put a lot of pressure on myself to get good grades, since I had virtually no social life. I kept meaning to call one of my friends, but I didn’t want to bother anyone. I didn’t have anyone special in my life like they all did; my news feed was a constant painful reminder of my single status.

Since it was such a beautiful night and I didn’t really have anywhere to be, I found my favorite bench and decided to sit. I sat and closed my eyes, listening to the insects and the sounds of distant traffic, and was soon lost in my own world. My mind kept flipping from my studies, to my lack of social life and ability, but the most pervasive thought was of my recent unease.

I was almost positive someone had been following me out of the library, but I didn’t see or hear anything since I had been in the park. I internally cursed my overactive imagination. It wouldn’t be the first time I had imagined things.

I had been feeling disquieted for nearly two weeks now, and nothing had happened.I don't know how long my internal lecture went on when I heard footsteps approaching, and snapped my eyes open, scanning to see where they were coming from.

Last edited by jlstockton25; 04-24-2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:45 PM   #12
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Book Chapter 2

It would be the perfect place to hold her, to act out my plan without fear of interruption.
Once inside the park I quickened my pace to catch up; I needed to get ahead of her. The path twisted around to the east to begin with as it headed up towards the north gate and to where her home lay behind its gates. My best bet was to wait where it passed close to a wooded area in the north west of the park.

I began to go through my plan in my head for the thousandth time. As soon as I could, I needed to get into a place where I could surprise her, then I would drag her into the woods and away from prying eyes. In preparation of tonight, I had done a bit of exploring. Deep within those woods was an old fisherman’s lodge, long since forgotten and fallen into disrepair once the lake had dried. I doubt anyone knew it still existed, it looked like it had been abandoned for decades. It would be the perfect place to hold her, to act out my plan without fear of interruption.

As if to test my patience, she’d stopped at a bench. From my vantage point, I could just make out her features; she looked troubled. I couldn’t help but snicker to myself at thoughts of how whatever was worrying her would pale in comparison to what I had in mind for her. She sat for over half an hour with her eyes closed, sometimes smiling and sometimes frowning, with the little crease that I had learned to associate with her intense focus appearing between her eyebrows occasionally. I couldn’t wait to see what her face looked like when a cane came down hard across her perfect tits...STOP! I commanded myself. If I was going to stand a chance at pulling this off, I needed to stay focused. Once I had her restrained at the cabin, I could let my mind wander to all the sick twisted fantasies I’d always wanted to play out all it wanted.

Without warning, her eyes shot open and she was looking around. I jumped off the path and headed for the darkness, shuffling out of sight. My pace quickened as I hurried through the thickets, weeds and long grass. I looked back to see she is just a small black silhouette in the distance now. I needed to get myself hidden and wait til she walked past me.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:49 PM   #13
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

I apologize for the massive formatting issues I had with this chapter, but I'm sure Tease will be fixing them! Chapter 2 is in the books! What do you think is going to happen? Is he going to be able to capture her next chapter, or will he have to wait? Stay tuned!

Old 05-02-2015, 04:30 PM   #14
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default Chapter 3

I had no idea that everything I thought I knew about myself was about to change.

Looking around, I didn’t see anything out of place but couldn’t shake the feeling of unease. I fished my phone out of my purse and looked at the time. Realizing it was getting late, I got up and headed toward the path that would take me home. I'd walked this path many times since I started school, so my mind wandered again. I would feel better once I was safely back in my little house; suddenly the thought of being alone there wasn’t so bothersome.

As I walked along and every footstep took me closer to home, I once again began to relax. I vowed to call my friend Stephanie when I got home. She moved across the country last year, but she was my last single friend left. It had been a long while since we caught up. Unlike me, she had a very active social life despite being unattached. I was far too shy to make new friends when she moved away, and she was single handedly responsible for my socialization when she was here. I knew I would get an earful about being a wallflower when I spoke with her, but I missed her and hearing her latest escapades was always good for a few laughs.

Thinking of what she may have been up to since we last spoke, all my anxiety vanished. I continued my leisurely stroll home, smiling to myself at thoughts of my quirky best friend. I had no idea what laid ahead of me, obscured by the thick woods. I had no idea that everything I thought I knew about myself was about to
change.

Old 05-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #15
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Default Chapter 3

As she passes I lurch from the bushes, lunging at her, my arms clawing at her clothing.

Hiding behind the bush, noticing the autumnal vibrance starting to take hold of its leaves. It would soon be awash of yellows, oranges and reds so synonymous with this time of year. There wasn’t a sound to be heard, not even a whisper from the wind as I waited.

and I waited...

I... waited...

Time seemed to take forever, it was taunting me like a cat toying with its prey. Had she heard me? had she seen me? Had she turned back? Had she changed her mind? Had she gotten ahead whilst I was picking my way through the thickets? Had I missed my chance?

Stop it! My brain was set on tormenting me, setting doubts and playing tricks on me as time passed, each passing second seeming like a lifetime. Doubt was definitely creeping in, courting and flirting with me. Maybe I should go and check where she was, surely she’d just stayed sitting at the bench longer. Yes, that’s it I’m sure.

The noise disturbed my thoughts, as quiet as it was it echoed through my brain making the hairs on my neck stand on end; there it was again. Was it footsteps I was starting to hear faintly or is this another cruel trick of my overactive imagination? I try to listen as intently as I can, trying to shut out everything but those sounds and pricking my ears up in hope. It was undeniable though, there were footsteps approaching, closer and closer they marched like the hypnotic sound of a metronome.

Oh god… here we go I think as I unzip the rucksack and remove the gag and cuffs, my heart leaping to my throat, holding my breath as the tension washes over me; as she passes I lurch from the bushes, lunging at her, my arms clawing at her clothing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk