Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #16
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Awesome, this story is great. Keep up the good work
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
hersh87

Thumbs up

Great story keep up the good work
hersh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #18
WoodyD

hey people, I am hoping to have part five finished and posted tomorrow evening GMT timezone so be ready to read away
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #19
dobelozero

Cool dude

dude you are great at this.cann't wait for the next part.
dobelozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:39 AM   #20
WoodyD

thanks much appreciated
Old 06-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #21
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

amazing story cant wait to see more

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:09 AM   #22
WoodyD

hey readers, sorry for the delay I am hoping to have part five up today if not tomorrow
Old 06-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #23
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

read your story so far I like it a lot, and you say that the 20th that day or night, or maybe even the next day, but you are missing man, hope you find that 5th part, and this site. :P. peace and much respect.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #24
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent stuff WoodyD... but eagerly awaiting the next part !!

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #25
WoodyD

Default Part 5

Hey Readers it's finally here sorry it has taken for ever to get up, also sorry if its rather short and fast but i hope you enjoy it still also if there are any mistakes please forgive me I was trying to get it up for you guys and if you notice mistakes let me know and i will sort it as soon as i find out

PART 5

I ran over to the window where the blinds were shut so nobody could see in, I then made a small gap big enough for me to glance through and standing there in a long navy blue trench coat was my uncle mike. He was not much older than my sister Rachel, so I told everyone to clear up the plastic sheet and run up stairs. As they were doing this I headed to the front door, I stopped for a moment to make sure everyone had made it upstairs and then opened the door slowly.

"Hello david your mum and dad asked me to come over to check everything was ok"

Mike said in a grouchy way.
I let him in and showed him around down stairs to show him everything was in tacked and then went on to say,

"Rachels in bed she had a few too many drinks the other night and is still recovering"

I sniggered looking at my uncle.He then headed to the front door and I was following closely behind I could smell the scent of fresh pussy and sex in the air with a slight scent of pee.
He turned around to me before heading out the door and said,

"well everything seems to be ok your mum and dad asked me to come check in every so often but I really can not be bothered, so we will just say I did and keep it between us"

I looked at him with a huge grin on my face and agreed, he then headed out the door and back to his car.
I quickly closed the door and peeked through the window next to it to make sure he had gone, I called everybody back down stairs and told them to rest for an hour in the living room whilst doing this me and John headed towards the garage we got into my car and drove back to the sex shop. I went in and bought five strap-on dildos and returned to the car to head back home, when we got home after about a twenty minute drive we parked in the garage and went straight back to the living room, by this time it was about 9pm. As soon as i got into the living room i yelled,

"EVERYONE IN THE GARDEN NOW"

everyone headed back out side to the garden, whilst they headed into the garden i turned the outside flood lights on so we had sufficient light to see for the task i had planned.

"John go get as much rope as you can from the garage and then place it with the rope we had from when we were out here last"

John did not hesitate and got straight onto the task, I then gave out four strap-on dildos to Lizzy, Kirsty, Hannah and Sarah and told them to put them on. Once they had them on I instructed Steph, Lauren, Rachel and Charlotte to lay down in four different spaces on the lawn with ther arms and legs spread open. I made Charlotte and Rachel lay face down and Steph and Lauren lay face up, I then gave lube to the remaining for girls still standing who were now wearing the strap-ons.

" Ok girls lube up them strap-ons but not to much".

I then went and stood over by charlotte who was now laying face down on the grass by the pool edge,

"Lizzy kneel down and insert that strap-on into her arse as slow as you can but fully inserted, whilst she is doing this Charlotte spread those toned, tanned ass cheeks nice and wide"

Lizzy knelt down on the dry green grass and place the tip over charlottes darkened anus, she then slowly pushed it into charlotte's ass. All you could here from charlotte was a gasp for air.

" Now come here Kirsty I want you to do the same with steph but place it in her pussy nice and slow."

Like Lizzy, kirsty knelt down between Steph's legs. She teased Stef's clit with the end of the strapon but afterwoods she got her fingers spread steph's now moist pussy lips open and rubbed her finger up and down a few times before inserting the strap-on nice and slowly into her now dripping wet pussy.

"Sarah now its your turn for Lauren but I want you to shove that dildo in there nice and hard this time"

Sarah did as she was told with no hassle now all that was left was my sister Rachel and Hannah.

" Hannah I want you to go into my bag over by the fence and grab out the extra strapon, ball gag and blind fold "

Hannah did no hesitate and got to it quicker than ever when she got back she place the items down in front of me.

" John i want you to blind fold and gag my sister whilst i speak to hannah in private"

Whilst John got on with this i whispered to Hannah,

"ok i want you to change into the larger strap-on when John has finished placing the gag and blind fold i want you to insert the one you have taken of into rachels pussy, then with the larger strapon i want you to wear it and shove it as hard as you can into that tight little arse of hers do you understand"

She looked hesitant but nodded in agreement and went to get on with the task i have set her, she knelt down between Rachels long slightly tanned legs grabbed the strapon she took off before hand and slowly slid it into Rachels slightly tight pussy. She then grabbed the lube.

"nope you cant use that hannah" i laughed.

She then placed the lube back on the grass looked at my sister who was now unable to see or say anything, she then moved the larger strap-on which she was now wearing towards my sisters anus and pressed against the tight, dark area of opening. I made my way to the side of hannah and moved her knees forward but not the strap-on, i then held onto hannahs waist going round her back whilst the strap-on was still pressed lightly against my sisters anus and with one all mighty push pushed hannah towards Rachels and inserting the strap-on fully into my sisters ass. My sister screamed the best she could.

"John Grab the hand cuffs, rope, pegs and hammer its time to tie these slaves into the beds for the night".

John chucked me the handcuffes I then hand cuffed the left hands together, the right hands together, the right ankles and the left ankles on all eight of the girls. We then tied their waists and tighs to eachother so they could not take the strap-on's out at all, then tied and pegged them down to the grass so they could not move. After this me and John went into the lounge and decided to sleep on the sofas for the night. Leaving the girls outside for the tasks ahead in the morning..........

To Be Continued ............
Old 07-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #26
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Damn that is awesome!! Post more!!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #27
smiley_cedric

Your story's awesome, can't wait for the next part =D
The only incoherence I noticed was when john first blindfolded 4 of the girls and the "I" character 5 of them, which would make a total of nine girls, but you wrote in the beggining that there were only eight girls and two boys...
But really, awesome story, love it.
smiley_cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:32 AM   #28
WoodyD

Default part 6a

Sorry it has taken so long for the next part apoligies for it being short and not very well presented and if there are mistakes please tell me this is the firat part of part six so please enjoy.

Part 6a:

The next morning came around quickly around quickly, John and I decided to have a shower each and go for some breakfast at macdonalds. It was around 8am when we left home we went to macdonalds finished our breakfast and headed to the supermarket near the sex shop, all we needed was some breakfast for the girls some other food and a few extras for the tasks ahead. So we picked up some fruit to make the girls some smoothies cucumber, bananas, oranages, lemons and grapes. I also went to the baby section and got a couple of breast pumps, we went round picked up a few other items ready for later. We then paid for our ahopping and headed out the store I then headed to the sex shop and john headed to the car, the same guy that head been in the sex shop was in again and was surprised to see me. We started talking and he decided he would help me out on anything I needed for twenty pwrcent of the normal price, so I grabbed some bondage poles with restraints and eight enema kits for now I paid for the goods and said

"I'll be back soon if I need anything else."

The shop guy then laughed and said,
" ok, no problems sir."

John and I then headed home we parked up grabbed the shopping and went through the front door closing it behind us, took the shopping to the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.
I headed to the door and looked through the window to see who it was, it was a courier the type that is special delivery.
I opened the door he stood there and in a deep voice through his navy blue crash helmet,

" sign here"

Holding out a black and yellow pda system, and then handed me a medium sized package with my name on the front.
I took the package closed the door and examined it for a few seconds before opening it.
Inside was a letter to me and my sister which read:

Hey guys,
We are enjoying our cruise so much we will be joining a second once this one is finished, we have transferred some money to the emergency bank account for you to use. We have also booked and paid for you to go on a small vacation at a caravan site the details and bookings are inside the envelope, there is a hire vehicle waiting to be picked up from tomorrow down in town.

Enjoy you adventure as we are.

Love mum and dad.

I couldn't believe my eyes I checked the envelope and there was all the info and booking documents, I ran to John and showed him. We both laughed and started unpacking the shopping.
I got the blender from the cupboard and blitzed the fruit for the girls breakfast the time was around 11am so the should be pretty hungry. I grabbed the enema kits and smoothies and headed out side with John, we set up the enema kits on the hooks on the fence and added the smoothies and clamps to stop them flowing for now.

We then untied all the girls taking the strapons of them but bound there hands to the bondage poles which were about a metre wide, we got them to line up one to each enema kit and got them to kneel with there face on the ground, arms out front and asses in the air we then pegged the poles attached to the arms to the ground and inserted each and everyone of the enemas in their asses.

I looked at the girls and said,

" ok girls drink up and enjoy your breakfast we have a busy day today."

At the point I slapped the girls asses relases the clamps and headed inside with John to discuss the package.

To be continued today .......

My 18th Birthday (story)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107997

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
LIMITS: pics, vids, audio, full public, blood, permanent.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
Old 09-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #29
WoodyD

Default part 6b

Part 6b

Please enjoy this second part to part six if there are any problems let me know sorry again if it is short comment if you want and ill get back to you enjoy .....

So John an I got back inside and sat on stools in the kitchen, we began to discuss the package and letter I recieved.

"So are we going to take this on a road trip david?" John said with anticipation.

" yeah we sure are buddy, if possible I want to go today I just need to ring the van hire company and see if we can get the van today."

" ok mate."

So I went and grabbed the number for the van hire company and called them, they gave a hard bargain but I managed to persuade them to let us have the van a day early 'which was a bonus'.

I told John to stay and pack what we had ready for the road trip and keep an eye on the girls whilst I went for the van, I called a taxi to pick me up at 1 pm and told John to feed the girls a good meal before I got back.

My taxi arrived and I headed of to the van hire centre, I picked up the keys and headed to find the van I came accross a renault master I took a look in the back and it had three kennels on top of each other at the far end from the doors and also some hooks on each side wall.

'This is just what I need'. I said in my head. With a huge smile on my face.

I got into the van and started her up she sounded beautiful, I realised I was going to need some extra space so I turned the van of and went to the reception and hired a box trailer obviously I just added it to the bill they were going to charge my father for the van. I got it all attached and headed to the sex store, as per usual when I entered it was the same guy from before so I could use mybhandy discount but I wanted to buy in bulk this time I asked him.

" hey I have a box trailer out front I need it filled with the best supplies you got for a holiday adventure",
he looked at my with a big smile on his face.

"I have the perfect items for you, leave the trailer here and ill have her filled up within the hour".

I was happy with this so I left him they trailor key, money for the supplies and a extra bit of money for helping out so much. I then got back in the van and headed home, when I finally reached home I parked up and went straight inside the house everyone was in the living room rolling around holding onto their asses try not to realease the enemas. I went and grabbed a large bottle style container from the garage 'like a water carrying container' and a funnel from the kitchen and headed back to the living room.

" right you filthy slaves enter your remaining smoothies into this you slill any you lick it up." I said in an angry tone.

So one buy one the girls sqautted over the funnel and container and pushed as hard as they could and released the enema smoothie into the container a couple of girls peed a little whilst doing this but that doesnt matter. Last was rachel she went over like the rest of the girls sqautted over and started to push, by this time the container was pretty full. Some of her ena spilt on the floor and she looked at me in horror.

" look at what you have done rachel" I screached at her.

" I'm sorry david, please don't make me lick it up." She said almost crying.

I looked around at the other girls they all had a look off shock on their faces. I looked directly at sarah with eagle eyes.

" lick it up like a good little pussy sarah".

Sarah looked down at the mess and stood there for a minute so I went over to her nudged her at the back of her knees so she fell onto her knees, I then grabbed her hair and guided her head to the mess she stuck out her tongue so she didnt get it worse and started licking up the mess.

After the mess was fully licked up I told the girls to line up and wait I took john over to one side of the room and whispered.

" go get the padlocks, chains and hand cuffs........ oh and dont forget rachels blindfold and gag ball."

John walked over towards the back door.

" girls we are going to go for a little road trip, a little vacation but we are continuing this adventure on the road and when we get there dont worrie you will be safe and have fun."
I laughed in my head at this as I know John and I was going to have fun.

John returned with the items.

" ok girls time for you to be controlled again, John chain and padlock their ankles so they can shuffle around without falling over and handcuff their hands behind them apart from rachel lauren anc Charlotte. " John got straight on to the task.

I grabbed the blindfold and gag which I then applied to rachel, by this time john had finishes so I took rachel and guided her to the front door.

" lauren you stand behind rachel and charlotte you stand behind lauren, the rest of you line up behind charlotte."

" john go get five peices or rope and quick".

John ran and got the rope, whilst doing this I guided rachel and the other girls outside to the van I left them there whilst I went to get the small steps from the garage. I returned with the steps opened the van doors and guided rachel in first I then placed her in one of the cages undone her hand cuffa and put them through the top of the cage and replaced her hand in them so her arms were above her head. I repeated this with lauren and charlotte, and with the rest of the girls I used rope to complete the same task of hands over their heads but attached to the hooks instead of in the cages. I headed into the house and collected all the items we had used previously into bags except the butt plugs and the container of enema which was to big for a bag so I just place it in the van I inserted a butt plug with out any lube into each off the girls and off course rammed the biggest into rachels tight ass hole.

Ibshut the van doors and John and I got into the front of the van and we drove towards the sex shop, after the short drive and reaching the shop we got out and went to the trailer which had a two page note attached.

' dear sir,
Sorry I am not here to tell you whats in the trailer I have had to go away on urgent business, please find a list of items on the second sheet of paper and please find the key underneath the wheel arch. I hope you enjoy your adventure.

Regards,

Larry.'

I then turnes to the second page which had a list of items.

' magic wand ×3
Butterfly kiss vibrator × 4
We vibe 3 × 3
Deluxe eroscillator ×4
Vibrating panties ×8
Spellbound g-spot vibrator ×4
Curiosity collection ×6
Vibrating vaginal pump×5
Ben wa balls ×6'

Plus alot more.

John and I hooked the trailor up to the van and started to drive south to our adventure destinantion.

To be continued .......

My 18th Birthday (story)

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
Old 09-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #30
WoodyD

Default For part 7

For Part 7

So I want to introduce a new female and male to the story, but I am going to introduce one lucky person from each gender from get dare. So if you would like to be added leave a comment a reason why, and description of you and your body type in detail. The opening slot for you to apply is 24 hours starting from now, so get applying. Enjoy and I will consider everyone

My 18th Birthday (story)

Advertisements
Kink Talk