Old 02-22-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
Concordia

Default Tessa and Magnus

Not everyone would want to trade lives with Magnus and Tessa, and for good reason. Everybody has hobbies- some people knit, or play video games, or do crossfit. Magnus and Tessa had some of these hobbies too, and they had friends with whom they would do these hobbies. Yet no matter how fun the plans sounded, they were never available on Sunday- for every Sunday the two of them had a different hobby.

Magnus and Tessa had been friends since grade school. They had never had an explicitly sexual relationship- they were just friends, for the most part. They had relied on each other for some degree of companionship, to help them with relationship issues- they were like siblings. They were attracted to each other, too! For whatever reason, however, they never got into a sexual relationship.

The two of them went to the same college, and were seemingly inseparable for a while. They both found themselves in serious relationships. Good ones! They were both happy, and although there were some trials as all relationships do, they were healthy relationships. One thing was missing, though- and one drunken night the two of them both realized that the same thing was missing for both of them.

When the two of them were children, they loved to play games where the loser would have to do something embarrassing for the other. Usually they’d have to sing a song. Neither of them were good or confident singers- since Michael Jackson was a little kid, there hasn’t really been one at that young. So the two of them would play checkers or cards and whoever lost that round would have to sing a silly and embarrassing song.

So, on this one drunken night together they both confessed to each other that their relationships were wonderful- they were loving and they were treated well, but that wasn’t entirely what they wanted. Both of them secretly wanted to be degraded. To be treated like shit. They had both mentioned to their partners that this was something they were interested in! And like good partners, they tried- but they were too loving and it never quite worked. So they asked their partners for permission to get together every week and play with each other.

At first, Magnus’s girlfriend was skeptical and a little hurt. “Was I not doing enough?” she thought. Eventually, after some difficult nights, she was convinced. This would be good for their relationship! Perhaps after some time, she could even participate.

The First Meeting

After years of being just friends, there was some initial awkwardness. “What do we do now?” was the refrain that first Sunday- a cold and dreary March Sunday. They had an apartment to themselves- Tessa’s roommate left early in the school year, and her boyfriend had other business to tend to that day.

“I think we have to get one thing over with- we are going to see each other naked.” Magnus said, and Tessa agreed. “It shouldn’t be so easy, though.” Tessa added, “For this first time, that should be a penalty.” Magnus agreed, and they decided to start slow- a simple strip game. They decided that they would play like they did when they were children. They got the ultimate children’s game- Guess Who! They agreed this would be fun.

“Could your character vote in 1845?” Magnus started. “Fuucckkk youuuuu!” Tessa countered. “It is a serious question! Is your character a white male, essentially!”

“Fuck you!”

“Answer me, you whore!”

“Yes.”

It went on like this for a while, with Magnus winning more often. Tessa sat on the cold tile floor in just her underwear, knowing what was about to happen.

“So what is the punishment for losing?” Magnus gleefully asked.

“What do you mean? I’ll be naked.” Tessa glumly replied.

“No, no, no, you need to suffer!”

“Suffer?”

“The loser needs to be tortured! They need to feel trapped, they need to feel like they are a naughty, dumb, worthless slut who bit off more than they could chew.”

“Just because I’m in my bra and panties and you’re still wearing a shirt you think you are going to win! You think you’re soooo fucking clever, don’t you!”

“I do!”

“Fuck you! I take your challenge. You say the loser needs to feel trapped? I have an idea. The loser has to put on these nipple clamps and stand in the corner for thirty minutes. The loser cannot move, and cannot take the clamps off. If the loser whines and wants the clamps off, they may ask, but they will be ripped off for extra pain, and then they will have to start their thirty minutes over.” Tessa gleefully/spitefully suggested.

“You’re on! AND I’ll add, that the loser can’t know when the thirty minutes is over, they have to guess. If they are too early they have to finish their thirty minutes and then get spanked as many times as they can take in the amount of time they were short.” Magnus joined in.

“This escalated quickly! OK, AND, if the loser leaves their thirty minutes too early, they also have to do a public humiliation task for their walk home.”

“You are home!”

“I know, you’re going to lose!”

“Fine, bitch! I’m so confident I won’t lose, I’ll take you on.”

“Perfect! If you lose, the last thing you do before you leave is to jerk off in front of me. You’ll be able to put your pants back on, but you’ll have to cum in them. Anyone who sees you on your walk of shame will be able to look down and see the cum stain right up front, because you’re a gross little slut.”

At this point, Magnus was getting aroused. “You’re on.”

So they kept on, Magnus was 2 games away from winning, Tessa was 3, but due to Magnus’s arrogance all she wanted to was to beat his dumb ass. She tried extra hard and won the next two games. Unfortunately for her, Magnus took the next one, and they were tied- one away.

“You stupid fucking bitch! You’re so fucking wet thinking about that corner time. I can see it in your panties. I can’t wait until your juicy, fat, tits are clamped and in pain.”

“You’re such a dick. I hope you have to walk home with cum in your pants and you’re so fucking humiliated. You were just gonna go home and jerk off to this all anyway, might as well do it in front of me so I enjoy it, and so you fucking regret this.”

The two of them played a tight game, but in the end, Magnus emerged victorious. Tessa took off her soaking panties and handed them to Magnus, ashamed.

“Yesss, I’ve been waiting for this day!”

“Fine, fine, fine, let’s get this over with.”

“No you awful slut, I wanna enjoy this. I think you should ask for the punishment you earned.”

“Magnus, please give me the punishment I earned.”

“Sir Magnus, please give this naughty, stupid, worthless slut the punishment I earned through my poor performance. Let’s go with that.”

“Do I have to?”

“YES, YOU WHORE! If you didn’t want to be degraded, you should have fucking won, you idiot. Get down on your fucking knees and say it.”

“Sir Magnus, please give this naughty, stupid, worthless slut the punishment I earned through my poor performance.”

Magnus reached down and fondled her breasts, and she moaned.

“Yes. Ok.”

He took the first clamp and delicately placed it on her nipple. She squealed.

“I hope you like this, you’ll be doing this for 30 mins, at least!”

She just moaned, and Magnus placed the other clamp on.

“Stand up, it’s time to march you to the corner.”

“Ugggh. Thank you, Sir.”

“I think we should have a little ritual here. You will walk behind me to the corner. When we get to the corner I will pull on each clamp to ensure they are tight enough. I will then spank your ass twice for encouragement and start the clock. I expect you to be entirely silent and obedient for the whole thing. AND, since you said I would just go home and jerk off to this anyway, maybe that’s what I’ll do while you’re being punished.”

“Ugggh. Ok, Sir.”

The two of them marched into the corner, Tessa turned bright red. As they stopped in the corner, Magnus started the ritual. When he pulled on the first clamp, Tessa squealed!

“I told you to be SILENT!”

“Sorry Sir. Please punish this slut additional for her insolence.”

“Perhaps I will- you now have to do 35 minutes in the corner. And I will pull on that clamp again, and you will suffer in silence.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Magnus pulled on the clamps again, and Tessa turned bright red and felt like passing out, but stayed silent.

“Very good! Two spanks and we are on our way.”

Tessa was anxious for the two spanks to come and the punishment to start, and Magnus knew it. He pulled his hand with the paddle back and then stopped before hitting her ass, hoping to get her to make noise. She didn’t.

“Very good, slut.”

He then hit her fat ass twice in a row, in rapid succession, unexpectedly, and she cried out again. He immediately grabbed her clamps and twisted them.

“YOU ARE TO BE SILENT!”

She wanted to cry, but she knew that this was what she wanted, and she stayed silent. She was so fucking wet.

“Ok, FORTY minutes. Enjoy, whore.”

Magnus pulled up a chair and sat behind her, watching her suffer. She felt so punished, but she knew this is what she deserved for losing. She knew that is what she wanted and was missing in her relationship. She needed this. But she also needed to block out the pain- 40 minutes is a long time.

Magnus just watched for a while, but as he stated, he eventually started to masturbate. He made a point to make as many loud pleasurable noises as he could, so Tessa knew he was enjoying watching her be degraded. However, he felt a little bad for his oldest, most beloved friend. He knew that if he came, he would feel differently, so he stifled it right before he would have cum. This allowed him to share just a little of her pain, at least for now.

So he just watched, and time ticked by.

At 30 minutes, nothing. He was proud of his friend.

At 35 minutes, nothing. So close! He was actually rooting for her.

At 38 minutes, she turned and said “am I done?”

He pointed to the clock.

“Shit”

She was relieved it was only 2 more minutes, and she suffered them in silence, but she knew the 2 minutes of spanking would be agony.

After the two minutes passed, Magnus told her to come out of the corner, which was against the initial rules. He had started to feel bad for her, even though he knew she would still be punished further.

“Bend over for your 2 minutes of spankings. You are to be silent and not move. If you make a noise or move you will have one more punishment, and you do not want it.”

Tessa took the spankings like a champ, she stayed silent and did not move, and when the spankings were over, she broke down and cried, and hugged her friend.

“Thank You so much.”

The two of them embraced for about an hour, and before they knew it, everyone had to go back to their regular lives.

As Magnus was stepping out, Tessa mousily asked…”What would the punishment have been if I made a noise during my spanking?”

“I hope you find out next week.”

Humiliate me. Make me cum in my pants. Make me eat my cum. Give me lines to write. Make me torture my nipples. Make me send you pics. Show me how worthless I am.

Also very into line writing punishments. Especially ones with additional forfeits. Pain/humiliation.
Concordia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:45 AM   #2
Fantage
Distinguished Member

My favorite new story it has a twist.The story story I've read next to My slave and Me.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk