Old 02-03-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
Caoimhe

Default Caroline

Just a quick note, I'm putting this in the R:18 section because I might end up taking it it to some dark places, if you're not ok with that then please don't read this!

And sorry if it isn't clear, but this is in a historical setting, I haven't determined exactly when yet! Please comment if you enjoy or if you have any criticisms or suggestions

Enjoy!

------------------

Caroline

Caroline sighed, once again tugging self consciously at the uncomfortably tight and low cut corset the head of organisations had picked out for her. She had to admit the dress was pretty, deep blue with lighter seams and decorations running down the floor length skirt before cinching tightly at the waist into a matching corset, but she still hated wearing it. She'd always hated these parties, the ceremony and pomp, the uncomfortable, semi revealing clothing. All of it.

But Caroline had no real choice, her father was among the elite of the kingdom and this meant that he demanded respect. From those around him, his servants, family, the guests at his extravagant parties and of course his children. Caroline had always been the black sheep, never quite fitting in with her siblings. She was the youngest and had no interest in the politics of the area like her parents are siblings. Even on its own this would have resulted in a strained relationship, but with the addition of her shy and self conscious nature as well as her slightly rebellious nature and tomboyish attitude almost completely alienated her from her family.

She shifted again, uncomfortable in the bustling ball room, surrounded by tall elegant women in extravagant dresses, and men in cleanly cut and ironed dress suits. She fiddled with a loose strand of hair as she surveyed the room, the hair having come loose from the tight, extravagant knot atop her head, again the choice of her fathers demonic head of organisations. God, Caroline hated her with a passion. She made her life more of a nightmare than her father would ever have time for, constantly harassing her for slouching or dressing incorrectly or speaking out of place or some other mild misdemeanour that was of course blown hugely out of proportion almost instantly and often accompanied with humbling punishment.

Caroline sighed once again and tucked the loose strand behind her ear and glanced up, surveying the vast ballroom from the shadowy corner she usually stuck too at these events. She had to admit to herself that she felt some stirring in the pit of her stomach as she scanned over the room of high cheekboned, dark haired and powerful looking men. Her eyes slowly became fixed on one in particular, an incredibly handsome, white blonde haired man in his early thirties,

"A good ten or twelve years older than me,"

Caroline scolded internally, but she couldn't peel her eyes away. Then her breath caught and her heart fluttered, she couldn't move away and her eyes widened as thoughts flickered through head,

"Oh my god, he's looking! Is he looking? No he can't be... But he is! Can he see me? Oh no, I'm staring!"

It was with the realisation that she'd held eye contact that Caroline broke off and quickly slunk further into the shadows of the corner, she glanced up a minute later and found that he had gone back to his conversation but was occasionally glancing her way.

Caroline took as deep a breath as she could in the tight fitting corset. "Oh god" she murmured to herself as he glanced over once more.
Caoimhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:01 PM   #2
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Welcome, nice start.
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk