Old 07-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #76
Kitten9876

I'm just gonna quit now cause every single task is public -_-
SOFT LIMITS public,pics, nudity(includes pics), messy,bodywriting(visible)
HARD LIMITS perminant,pee/poo, clit pain, pain,vid/cam
TOYS: Buttplug, 8" vibrating dildo(i finally fixed it :-D), gag, nipple clamps

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Kitten9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #77
Jake_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten9876 View Post
Sorry to hear that all though I do have more private dare I intend to post if you do wish to stay.

Limits: family, public, permanent and scat
Jake_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #78
Overhood

Quote:
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you off! Have you considered changing your breed? I think most of them involves public, so that kinda sucks, but some of them don't
Old 07-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #79
Jake_1

Here is one for all the naughty cowgirls:

First of you are going to need some rope, a pen, a dildo or equivalent and a camara if not against your limits,

You must beggin by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of your legs this may be hard but perfect handwriting is not essential you must then mastabate to edge make sure you are very wet.

Then set up your camara and record yourself doing the following (make sure you can either see your face or a side on view):

You will insert your dildo in your pussy if it vibrates set it to medium, you must then really humiliate your self by shaking your ass in the air, after 2 minutes of doing so you may stop, you may then untie yourself, after doing so you must then watch the video of yourself and use your dildo to orgasm.

You can then take a still shot and post it on here or write a detailed report,
Bonus points if you do it with a cowgirl hat on :-)

Have fun
Old 07-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #80
Kitten9876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhood View Post
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you off! Have you considered changing your breed? I think most of them involves public, so that kinda sucks, but some of them don't
it wasnt just you, it was a bunch of things, and i considered changing, but ducking and barn rat are the only ones without public but piss/watersports are in my limits and crossdressing and not directly in my limits but i dont have anything to use. if new more interesting breeds come up, i might jump back in

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Old 07-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #81
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:
it wasnt just you, it was a bunch of things, and i considered changing, but ducking and barn rat are the only ones without public but piss/watersports are in my limits and crossdressing and not directly in my limits but i dont have anything to use. if new more interesting breeds come up, i might jump back in
pro tip: tell us what you like and what your favorite animal is and we have a new breed just for you.

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #82
Jake_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_1 View Post
Pussycat: You must wear the sluttiest outfit you have and insert a butt plug or similar item up your ass and go for a walk and make sure you are wearing a mini skirt and a g-string or thong, during your walk you must reveal your entire ass by bending over, you must then find a quite spot and piss through your underwear you may then continue your walk home, when you arrive home you are allowed to rub yourself through your panties until orgasm.
Did anyone do the above dare? If so what did you think of it PM some hints to what you girls want and I shall make another dare,

Also some reports would be nice

Limits: family, public, permanent and scat
Old 07-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #83
Overhood

Quote:
Yeah, that's completely understandable. Both urine and public stuff seems to be a limit to a lot of people, which shouldn't surprise anyone. I don't think I'd do any dares involving any of them, so I'm in no position to judge

By the way, it might be a good idea for OP to add at least one more breed that doesn't include urine and public Might i suggest something like: masturbation / anal / orgasm control / spanking / pain ?
Old 07-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #84
Overhood

Here's one for everyone who doesn't have bondage in their limits. This is a self bondage dare, so you should only do it if you have some experience with that sort of thing. Make sure you're able to untie yourself, of course, and above all else: Stay safe!!!

Get naked, and tie your ankles together. If you have a ball gag, put it on. If not, see if you can find something else to gag yourself with. Now, lie down on your stomach, and tie your non-dominant hand to your ankles. You can leave some rope between your hand and your ankles. The end result should look something like this, but with one hand free:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...nn88/hogty.jpg

This might be a little tricky, but do it as best you can. Modify the exact way that you tie yourself up to fit your abilites and equipment. You can use cuffs, different knots, something other than rope etc. if that makes it easier. Also, if you're completely unable to tie your hand, you can simply wrap the rope around your wrist and hold on to it.

When you're in this position, I want you to masturbate until you've both a) Edged three times and b) Been tied up for at least 15 min. Hopefully, this position will make you work for those edges!
Old 07-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #85
OmegaKey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_1 View Post
Here is one for all the naughty cowgirls:

First of you are going to need some rope, a pen, a dildo or equivalent and a camara if not against your limits,

You must beggin by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of your legs this may be hard but perfect handwriting is not essential you must then mastabate to edge make sure you are very wet.

Then set up your camara and record yourself doing the following (make sure you can either see your face or a side on view):

You will insert your dildo in your pussy if it vibrates set it to medium, you must then really humiliate your self by shaking your ass in the air, after 2 minutes of doing so you may stop, you may then untie yourself, after doing so you must then watch the video of yourself and use your dildo to orgasm.

You can then take a still shot and post it on here or write a detailed report,
Bonus points if you do it with a cowgirl hat on :-)

Have fun
I began by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of my legs. I then masturbated to the edge, after which i got in the position that the girl in the picture was in and inserted a (remote controlled)vibrator in my pussy and set it to medium and shock my arse in the air for two minutes, during which time i came extremely close to cumming four times, and since it took two minutes to untie myself i came so very close to cumming another two times(i managed to turn off the vibe with its remote.)
Since I didn't have a camera and as a result couldn't do a section of the dare i denied myself the orgasm.

Detailed list of Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Interests/Hobbies: books, music, science, pleasure, crafting, and some other stuff.
any toys or sexual devises you use: dildos, vibrators, mini remote conrtolled vibrators, rope, ball gag, hand-cuffs, household items.
OmegaKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #86
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Suggestion: Rearrange the species so that less have public in them (because almost every single one does) as well as crossdressing. Like I said earlier, not a lot of crossdressing goes on in the female community because it's not taboo at all, therefore not very interesting. Instead, I might suggest something along the lines of clothing control. If I were to devise it, I'd do so like this:

cows must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal

sheep must enjoy insertion/ spanking/ public/ breast play/ clothing control

piggys must enjoy messy/ humiliation/ piss/ nudity/ public

chicken must enjoy humiliation/ some pain/ insertions/ anal/ underwear control

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ masturbation/ clothing control

pussycat must enjoy masturbation/ private humiliation/ bondage/ anal/ overnight dares

dog must enjoy public/ masturbation/ piss/ bondage/ anal

barn rat must enjoy public/ messy/ piss/ wedgie/ masturbation

duckling must enjoy watersports/ cold showers/ bondage/ private humiliation/ anal

See, I added the species dog because cat had public but if you think about it, cats aren't very exhibitionist. They're pretty shy and aloof. However, dogs are all about exhibitionism, so it only makes sense that dogs have public dares. But the rest of the requirements are pretty much the same.

I would also add:

goat must enjoy wedgies/ some anal/ humiliation/ orgasm denial
mule must enjoy pain/ anal/ semi-public/ mild to moderate genital torture/ masturbation
ostrich must enjoy spanking/ public/ breast play/ anal/ messy

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 07-24-2013 at 04:41 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #87
Kitten9876

^^i would definitely join as a goat

34B 150ibs
Old 07-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #88
Simi

and if you changed it to that i would no longer be a duckling given that the only reason i choose it was for the golden.
And none of the others especially appeal

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #89
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
and if you changed it to that i would no longer be a duckling given that the only reason i choose it was for the golden.
And none of the others especially appeal
Oh, ducklings can keep watersports :P I just deleted it by accident! But that's why these sorts of things need to be planned carefully from the beginning so people don't wind up dropping one species and picking up the other.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #90
Simi

although nothing would ever make me enjoy cold showers lol other than UK weather right now

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk