Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2011, 10:55 PM   #31
Koty920

As you can tell from the wall post I gave you, I love your writing. I'm not gonna get all mushy here again because, well, I'm exhausted.

Anyways, can I be a character? Whether just at the party, or even something more...just saying. I'd love you forever if you would!

P.S. If you do add me in (Please please please) please don't use my real last name or city. Not that I think you would but I just want to be careful. Please and thank you!

I officially LOVE you, Dylan!

This webpage is printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Last edited by Koty920; 08-06-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Koty920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #32
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart

Wow! 1,000 views! Never did I think I would get so many! However, instead of 1,000 views...why not 1,000 comments?! Lurkers...:O! Seriously, it takes like 5 seconds to comment and it gives me a lifetime of happiness. Also, if you comment, you get to be included in my story ! Incentives...I THINK SO !

Thanks for all the support so far! I love you all! COMMENT. I should be starting the next chapter tomorrow and will probably have it posted on Tuesday so look out !

Lots of love,
Chad!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #33
drawde

Send a message via MSN to drawde
Default Appreciation

Just wanna say, I'm loving this story. Can't wait for more

Read my blog! Diary of a Teenage Boy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=34802
drawde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #34
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Chad, I love you. And your story. And you. I can't wait for more!

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #35
ursoweird123

Default Chapter 4: Boys Boys Boys

Hey everyone! This is just going to be a chapter where I introduce a few of the characters, but not get into really anything special. I hope you all enjoy. Lurkers…stop lurking! Your comments mean everything to me and I would really enjoy it if you commented. Thanks. Lots of love, Chad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Boys Boys Boys

“I’m beautiful in your way ‘cause God makes no mistakes; I’m on the right track baby, I was born this way!” I reached over and picked up my iPhone. I pressed the home button and slid the bar over so my alarm would shut off. It was 12 o’clock. I had to get ready for what was going to be the best party of the year. I through on my favorite pair of American Eagle boxers and a pair of shorts and I walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of ‘Cap’n Crunch: Oops All Berries!’ with some milk. Alex, John, and Dylan were going to come over around 2 o’clock to help me set up. After I was done with my breakfast, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I love a good, warm shower in the morning. As I was lathering my hair, all I could think about what was going to happen tonight. There were going to be a ton of bisexual and gay guys at my house for the night. What could be better? I noticed I had started to get a little excited when I went to soap up my private parts. My dick was as hard as it could be. I wanted to please it, but I figured that I should save up for what I was sure was going to be an awesome night.

After my shower, I dried myself off, combed my hair, shaved the stubble that was starting to come in, brushed my teeth, put on deodorant and cologne, and dressed into what I was wearing that evening (plain brown t-shirt with a small American Eagle eagle on the right side, brown, plaid, cargo shorts, blue, plaid boxers, and Rainbow sandals). I cleaned up my bedroom and vacuumed the whole house. My house was mostly organized all ready, so there was not too much I needed to do to clean. I made sure to put all the fragile, breakable objects away. After I had done some more cleaning, I looked at the clock and it was 1:30pm. Thirty more minutes until Alex, John, and Dylan were meant to arrive. I just decided to watch television until they got here.

------------------------------

*Ding Dong*. Yay! The guys must be here! I walked to the front door and let them in. Alex was wearing a black band t-shirt and skinny jeans. John was wearing a teal Hollister t-shirt and a pair of very sexy blue jeans. John has medium length hair, and an average body shape. He’s definitely a cutie and looks old for his age, being that he is a freshman. Dylan was wearing a Hollister polo shirt and a nice pair of blue jeans, too. He has medium length, sexilicous, brown hair and the most adorable abs I’ve ever seen. There was also another guy with them who I had never met. He had really cute blonde hair and his body shape was very similar to Dylan’s. He was definitely attractive. Who am I kidding? Everyone here was attractive!

“Hey Chad!” Dylan said. “This is Connor, my boyfriend. I don’t think you all have met.”
“Nope! Nice to meet you, Connor,” I replied.
“You, too” he answered.
“Well let’s get to work. Party starts at 7!” I exclaimed.
“Okay!” they all responded.

We walked into the living room where all the supplies I had bought were. I told the guys to start putting up the rainbow colored streamers while I set up the food and drinks. We had chips, cookies, and fruit for snacks and water, soda, and beer for drinks. Yeah, we’re underage…who cares? My parents said that it was fine as long as I was responsible for any damage that was caused and I made sure that nobody was driving drunk. We also cleared out the living room by putting most of the furniture into the garage so we would have room to dance and mingle.

After putting some other decorations up throughout the house, we had pretty much finished what we needed to do to set up for tonight. Alex was a DJ, so he set up his DJ stuff in the corner of the living room and set up strobe lights around the house. The rest of us just sat down on the floor watching TV and talking about what was going to happen tonight. We had obviously discussed getting drunk and playing a huge game of Truth or Dare. I was looking forward to that so much. Oh shit! I forgot to tell Dylan and John about Nate and Toby.

“Oh guys! Remember me telling you that Alex and I were going to the Lady Gaga concert?” I spoke up.
“Yeah. The one I was jealous that I couldn’t go to,” John said.
“Yeah. I was busy making love to Connor,” Dylan replied. Connor smiled and they began to make out.
“Well. Alex and I met some really amazing guys there and we invited them to the party. Their names are Nate and Toby. I really am falling for Nate while Alex is falling for Toby,” I said.
“Hey! He’s fucking British! You know me and those British guys,” Alex responded.
“Yeah! Well they’re coming tonight! Just letting you know…if you ever need to dare someone...dare Nate and me to do something!” I said enthusiastically.
“Okay!” they all responded.

------------------------------

It was now 7 o’clock and all the people were starting to arrive. The first people to show up were Jacob and James who were juniors. They were twins who were weirdly both gay and had moved here from England last year. James was 100% gay, while Jacob was just a little bit curious. James had dark, curly hair and was quite the cutie, I thought. Jacob was blonde and had an amazing body. They were both dressed in polos and blue jeans. Next to arrive was Trevor. He was a freshman who had joined the Gay Straight Alliance this year. He was a cute, little ginger, but was a little young for me to be too attracted to him. You just wanted to go up and squeeze his cheeks. He was bi-curious, but he was starting to feel a little more comfortable with guys. The next to arrive was Koty along with his younger sister Rachel. Koty was gay and Rachel was straight. Following Koty came Harvey, who was bi, and his girlfriend Michelle. Then came Lily and Rosa who were girlfriends. They were in my grade, and I was close friends with them. Harvey, who I didn't know, also came with Lily and Rosa. I didn't know anything about him, though, except he looked like he was bi or gay. I was loving all of these boys! It was definitely going to be a fun night.

That was everybody except for the two people I was waiting for the most, Nate and Toby. Did they not really like us? I probably gave a bad first impression. I always worry so much…but what if they did not like me. Maybe they are just lost. Ahhh. I really hope they show up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! That’s the fourth chapter! Hope you all enjoyed. Party starts soon! Leave your comments! Lots of love, Chad!

Last edited by ursoweird123; 08-08-2011 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added a character I forgot.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:46 PM   #36
tman10031

Default Great

Awesome Chapter Chad I cant wait for more.
Kinda boring chapter actually but im not trying to criticize because I cant do story telling!!
tman10031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #37
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman10031 View Post
Awesome Chapter Chad I cant wait for more.
Kinda amazing chapter, but I didn't like it, because it made me hard in public. You probably just ruined my life because you're so very adorable, even when writing, that everyone knows I'm bi now. PS: Dylan's fucking attractive...
^

Fixed yo. :3
Old 08-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #38
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Haha very descriptive and awesome chapter chad love it <3

AND WOO FOR BRITISH PEOPLE!!

Ha omg if i'm twins with jacob and he's anything like me then God help the world!!!

I totally can't wait for more ! Still cant believe you wrote this when i was indisposed.......... napping

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #39
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Great update

Love your story so far. I love it soo much I spent my whole Economics class day-dreaming about it, Haha. It may not have had much action but it was still great. You are such a great writer and I cant wait for your next update.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #40
ursoweird123

Heart

Hey guys! I'm going to be out of town today and most if tomorrow so I'll probably have the next chapter up on Friday. Sorry! Lots of love, Chad!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Best Friends
Old 08-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #41
amenablerebel

Awesome story, can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work.
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #42
ursoweird123

Heart Chapter 5: LoveGame Part 1

Hey everyone! I’m back from being out of town. Family emergency so sorry I couldn’t get this chapter out sooner. I’m not sure where I’m going to go with this chapter so I’m just going to write and see what happens! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: LoveGame Part 1

All of the people at the party were already dancing, partying, and getting drunk. I had no clue where Dylan and Connor had gone off to, and everyone else was dancing in the living room, except for Alex and I. Alex and I were sitting on the bottom of the stairs in front of the front door waiting for Nate and Toby to show up. We were both obviously worried that they were not going to arrive. I looked over at Alex and said, “Dude! They’re not coming.”

He looked back at me and replied, “Chad, I know that it seems like they aren’t going to come...but they will! I know it!”
“I guess. I thought we made good first impressions and they seemed to really like us. I mean...they both even gave us a kiss.”

Then, all of a sudden, the door bell rang. Alex and I jumped and ran to the front door. I twisted the doorknob and there stood the two people we had been waiting for the whole time, Nate and Toby!

“Sorry we’re late,” Toby said in his adorable British accent. “Nate was doing his hair and we also got lost on the way. Nate can’t understand the British accent lady on the GPS. Stupid bugger.”
“Yeah. Sorry. I’m definitely a girl when it comes to my hair,” Nate replied almost blushing. “That lady talks like she wants a cup of fucking tea.”
“It’s fine!” Alex and I said in unison.
“I’m glad you both could make it. The party’s barely started! Come on in!” I responded.

“Hey guys! This is Nate and Toby. Alex and I met them at the concert Friday night and invited them over. Let’s get this party started!” I said to everyone (except Dylan and Connor who still seemed to be missing).

Alex ran over to his DJ booth and turned up the music all the way. Nate, Toby, and I all ran over toward the DJ booth and grabbed a beer for each of us and started dancing like we always do. Alex was holding one end of his headphones to his ear, while he was spinning the discs with his other hand. I knew that tonight was going to be the best night of my life.

Everyone looked like they were having a great time. Everyone was dancing to the music (except for Dylan and Connor...) and most people were starting to get pretty tipsy. Nate and I were grinding and Toby had decided to start grinding with the guy that was dancing next to us, James. I guess they both had their Britishness in common. They do look really cute together, but I hope Alex doesn’t get mad... I guess Alex did notice that Toby was dancing with James and he decided to come out on the dance floor, too. I guess he had gotten jealous.

“Hey Toby!” Alex shouted, “You want to dance?!”
“Yeah! Sure!” Toby replied, also shouting.

Damn. James just got ditched. “Hey! Do you guys want to make a massive grinding train?!” I asked everyone, shouting at the top of my lungs.
“Yeah!!!!!” they all shouted back.

The order of the grinding train was as follows: James, Alex, Toby, Nate, Me, John, Jacob, Michelle, Trevor, Koty, Harvey, Rosa, and Lily. (Dylan and Connor were still nowhere to be seen). We danced through 3 songs: Tik Tok, LoveGame, and I Kissed A Girl.

After ‘I Kissed A Girl’ was over, everyone broke off and headed into the kitchen to get some food and some more alcohol. Nate went over to the table and poured everyone a shot of Vodka. He passed them all out and counted “1, 2, 3 SHOTS!”. Everyone took their shot and slammed the glasses back down onto the table. I then mentioned to Alex that Dylan and Connor were missing. He told me that we should go look for them, so we headed outside while all the other people stayed inside drinking and eating.

“Oh there they are!” I said to Alex. I had noticed the hammock moving and saw them naked in it together. I could only assume what they were doing, but I was pretty sure they were having sex in my hammock. That actually sounds like fun! I might try that with Nate sometime. Well that’s if Nate actually likes me.
“Yeah! Let’s not disturb them. Back inside!” Alex responded.

We headed back inside where everyone had started to dance again. Alex headed over to his DJ booth and I walked over to Nate and started grinding again (as normal). I noticed Toby and James were grinding again and Alex didn’t seem to care. I guess the alcohol must have gotten to him.

It was 11 o’clock, so it was only one hour left until the party was over and the girls and some of the guys had to leave. Everyone just continued to dance and grind. Harvey, Trevor, Lily, and Rosa were all dancing in the corner together. Koty, Rachel, Michelle, John and Jacob were dancing pretty close to us. I heard the back door open and Dylan and Connor walked inside. I winked at them and they winked back. You could tell they were exhausted because they just went over to the couch and plopped down.

“Hey everyone! Can I have your attention?! There’s only 15 minutes left until the party is over and I feel like it’s perfect time for us to do freshman inductions. Being that we only have one freshman this year, Trevor, he’ll be the only person being inducted. Is everyone ready?!” I announced.
“YEAH!!!” They all screamed.
“Okay! So as everyone, except Trevor knows, for every inductee, they must complete a task that the seniors voted on before hand. We have decided this year that you must go streaking around the neighborhood!” I said. Everyone started laughing, except for Trevor who looked scared shitless. “It’s going to be alright, Trevor. It’s just naked running. What’s the big deal? Everyone let’s head outside!”

We all ran outside, with our beer cans still in our hands, to my front yard. Luckily for Trevor, I lived next to a path through the woods where he was going to run through instead of in front of the houses. We made our ways to the entrance to the trail.

“Okay Trevor! Strip!” I announced. Trevor still looked so scared. His face was so red and he looked like he was shaking. Everyone was chanting “Strip! Strip! Strip!”. After about fifteen seconds, Trevor turned around looking at the trail and took his shirt off and his pants and his boxers and started running. “To the turn and back!” I shouted. Everyone was laughing. You could see his little butt wiggling as he ran down the path. What a cutie he was. I didn’t just want to squeeze his cheeks now. I wanted to squeeze his butt cheeks, too! Once he got to the turn, he started running back this way, covering up his junk. “Hands off, Trevor!” I shouted. Once he was about half way here you could start to make out what he looked like down below. His dick was pretty hard (probably due to the embarrassment) and it looked like 5 or so inches long. He had pretty tight balls and a little bit of red pubes growing in. He looked so darn cute naked. Once he got to the group, he put on his clothes as quickly as he could and everyone was cheering.

“Good job, Trevor! Welcome to the Gay Straight Alliance! Everyone, it’s about time to go, so go pick up your stuff if you have anything inside, and then I’ll see you next year! First meeting is September 14th.” I said to everyone.

We all headed back to the house and most of the people left. The people who were staying are Dylan, Connor, John, Trevor, Nate, Toby, James, Jacob, Alex, and myself. The night was not even close to being over!

We had all said our goodbyes to everyone who was leaving and then I spoke up, “Okay! It’s time for the fun to begin. Everyone get what ever you have to do done, and meet me down here in 5. It’s time for some Truth or Dare!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. That chapter was much longer than I thought it was going to be. It was amazing to write, and I hope it was interesting enough. Cliffhanger...I know! I hope you liked the song selections and the streaking task.

You guys are awesome and I hope you’re looking forward to the next few chapters. Truth or Dare, and lots of sex! Get ready!

Love you lots!!!!!!!!
Chad

Last edited by ursoweird123; 08-11-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Aesthetic Changes
Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #43
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome! This is a great story! Can't wait till more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #44
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

FIRST, SUCK IT BITCHES!

Best chapter yet Chad! Where can I sign up for this gay-straight alliance where the get drunk and fuck in hammocks? Sounds pretty good to me ;D

Edit: damn you daremaster! XP

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

Last edited by gotdared; 08-11-2011 at 07:26 PM.
gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #45
ursoweird123

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdared View Post
SECOND, SUCK IT BITCHES!

Best chapter yet Chad! Where can I sign up for this gay-straight alliance where the get drunk and fuck in hammocks? Sounds pretty good to me ;D
Fixed your error . Thanks for the amazing comments guys. I don't think I have any brain left haha. I want to be a member, too, lmfao!

About Me:

Best Friends

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chad, gaga, gay, nate, story