Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-20-2015, 05:57 PM   #1
ThatDareAuthor

Default [Just a Party] [M/M]

It was my first party. No drinks, no drugs, no debauchery. I mean, after all, we were the average high school students. There was Reagan, every guy wanted her; some girls I'm sure too. She was a petite, short girl with a large personality. Shy, but humorous and very caring. She was one of my best friends and the one organizing the party. Drew, my closest friend, would be attending too. He always had a thing for Reagan even though he knew she never would like him back. Not to mention his "depressing attitude" that clashed with Reagan's "go-getter" moods. Jose decided he finally wanted to join in with the group and accepted the invitation with hesitation. He was muscular, average height, and a caring person with a protective demeanor. He threw himself at every girl, but they denied him over his knack of quickly flirting with numerous women. The bunches of friends we all knew, but never closely associated with came along for the ride.

The party

The house was huge. I mean, move over Tony Stark you have nothing on this house! We settled in quite quickly with a few quirky exchanges in conversation. The merry band of misfits that was my close friends quickly strayed from the masses of people on the main room. We huddled into bedroom of Reagan. "You know what would be fun?" Reagan muttered with a slight grin now forming with her lips. "A little game of Truth or Dare!" Now, we were all religious, kind, and innocent kids so the furthest we thought we'd get is saying a bad word. At least, we thought.

"I dare you to say i love you to Drew!" Reagan commanded to me. "I love you," i murmured quickly to Drew without any support backing those words. She lost her shit thinking she made a new discovery or something yet nothing changed. "Oh yeah? You're hot? Kiss him! I dare you" I yelled in response. Her face instantly turned the shade of a tomato as she tried to grasp an excuse not to follow through with the dare. "Uh um fine!" She bent over and kissed his hand thinking she won. It wasn't over yet. Time passed with small, stupid dares like dancing around and truths like "What's your favourite song?" It wasn't until Lizz showed up that things would take a turn. Lizz, an outgoing, punk teen girl who was boastfully bisexual took a seat next to me and suggestively licked her lips while moving closer to me. A common tease at my lack of self confidence and shyness. "Let's spice this up. Reagan; me now." Lizz suggested. She grabbed Reagan and kissed her almost too hard to be considered a kiss. Reagan snapped back with her blood-red cheeks and bobbled in confusion of what happened. We all laughed at what just happened and Lizz burst out in excited laughter. "Now, let's see you and Jose try." Lizz commanded, pointing in the space between me and Jose. Jose, too innocent to even think about the act, blushed bright red and scooted further away from us in embarrassment. "Don't be a pussy!" Lizz hollered. I moved closer to him and Jose placed an arm around me. He neared my lips, but quickly back away; laughing. We all laughed it off as i stared into Jose's eyes. After that gimmick we kept a stare at each other for rounds after. His arm never leaving my shoulder. As rounds passed, drinks were dispersed. Reagan, always wanting to secretly try alcohol spiked her drink. Knowing my innocence and good-guy reputation, she thought it would be funny to spike mine and my close-in-personality friend Jose's. Me, being a taller guy, held off the alcohol while only feeling a buzzed. Reagan gulped the concoction and was almost tied down by those around her to keep her from bouncing off the walls. I could see Jose get drearier. He leaned more and more on me as he felt tired. Drew could not contain his sassy remarks about how "gay" the scene was and how "lame the party was." We kept denying both remarks and moved back into our individual positions.

As the night progressed sleeping arrangement were necessary. Lizz, being the evil and sexually adventurous being she was, paired Jose and I in the same bed together. She wanted to see us together. We both assured her it was never going to happen. I helped the obviously drunk Jose into the left side of the bed and laid the blanket onto of him. I climbed into the opposite side; leaving room between us. With little hesitation, Jose flopped over his side with his hand over my body and his body pressing against me. I could barely move his strong grasp on me and moving his hand caused it to curl beneath me. Jose, sleeping, was not holding me in a hug. Reagan turned off the lights and happily showed Lizz our position before doing so. I felt so embarrassed i wanted to shrink up into the bed. Jose then put his leg over me while pulling my shorts down a little. It was hot after all, so i decided to use that as an excuse to rearrange my position from his grasp. I got out of bed, removed my jacket and shorts, and climbed back into bed. I closed my eyes in hopes tomorrow would come quick. In a very short flash, Jose climbed atop of me and put his hands around me. I froze stiffer than a statue in fright. He started laughing and landed a long kiss on my lips. He retreated and reached for his jeans. I could tell it was hid drunk mind and pushed him over. After all, Reagan had a crush on me and I was totally not gay. Of course i loved Reagan. He slid his jeans off of himself and pressed his boxer shorts against my boxer briefs. I twitched and turn around to find him grabbing my face to land another kiss. I couldn't resist his strong, protective grasp. He pulled my shirt of and took his own off. His abs pressed against mine. I had never even thought of an experience like this before.

Continued....?
ThatDareAuthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:45 PM   #2
darewhore-slut

Location: on my back with my legs spread open for the world to use

absolutely continue. this is a great story so far, I cant wait until the next part goes out.
fave file:http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=219
http://vote.pollcode.com/97526889
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=211422
I reserve the right to turn down tasks dares and p.m.'s

I don't have a kik
darewhore-slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay male party tord sexy