Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-16-2015, 04:24 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Punished with nudity!

My life is over...

My name is Jimmy, I'm not a bad kid. I just get in trouble sometimes but I've never done anything illegal... I wish my parents believed that. One of my "friends" stole a 60 dollar phone case and when they caught him he pinned it on me and I got arrested. They told me parents because I'm a week from 18, I'll have it on my criminal record... unless

Unless

that word still sends chills down my spine

My parents agreed to the "unless" and until I'm 18 next week I can't legally overturn the decision.

My parents thought it'd be a good way to teach some modesty, but it's social suicide...

It's a new program to deter kids from crime but it's still in an experimental phase, and I'm the guinea pig.

Oh sorry I guess I should probably tell you what I'm in for right? You won't believe it.

They're taking my clothes away. Completely. I have to be naked for a whole week. School, everywhere. Nude. My little dick on display for everyone to laugh at. What the fuck am I going to do?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 04-16-2015, 04:56 PM   #2

Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 05:55 PM   #3
risks

nice hopefully bigger sections in the future

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 02:49 PM   #4
MaleGamer
Account Banned

Would like to see this continued!
MaleGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:45 PM   #5
goodgirl5

Wow!
That really sounds good
goodgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:03 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Today is Saturday and the first day of my sentence. I have the weekend to prepare myself to show my nude body at school. Everyone is going to see me naked and laugh at me. I'm going to be honest. I'm skinny and my cock isn't very big soft... it's barely 5 inches hard. I shave my pubes to look cleaner but now I'm just going to look like a little boy.

The police came to my house and made me strip naked in front of my sister and parents. I almost cried. My sister laughed when I finally dropped my underwear and exposed my little cock. She took a picture. One of her dumb little friends has always had a crush on me and now she's going to see me nude. All my clothes were taken from my closet and locked in a trunk taken by the police. I was given a card on a lanyard to wear that I could show to anyone of authority so they wouldn't arrest me for public indecency. I wasn't even allowed to wear shoes. How fucked up.

My parents sent me to get groceries and gave me fare for a bus. I begged them not to make me travel that far nude but no avail.

I walked down the street to the bus stop hoping none of my neighbours would see my nude body. Luckily the bus arrived almost instantly. I wore sunglasses that day to avoid eye contact with strangers. I had a feeling that the sight of my nudity might warrant some glances. The bus driver looked me up and down and just laughed under his breath as he pointed me to sit down. I decided to stand though, not to get my gental bits dirty on the germy seats. There was an old lady at the bus who scowled at me the whole time. Not pleasant.

After what felt like years the bus finally arrived to the store and I got off. It was a warm enough day which was nice.

As soon as I got into the store I heard a little boy

"Mommy Mommy! Why does that boy have his winky out?!"

Little shit managed to avert the attention of everyone around us to my nude body. I walked quickly away and around a corner only to walk out of the frying pan and into the fire when I noticed a group of the most popular girls in school walking down the aisle towards me, as I stood there in my glory with my little penis flapping between my legs.

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:54 PM   #7
Connor.smith
getDare Sweetheart

Wow that's great! Can't wait for more!

Male/Hetroflexible

Denied since: July 22nd 2021
Denied until: July 25th 2021
Edges:0/3
Strokes:0/200
Connor.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:15 PM   #8
MaleGamer
Account Banned

Would be cool if you were to continue it!
MaleGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:18 PM   #9
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Continue please!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk