Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-19-2015, 07:50 AM   #16
OldMaster

Definitely one of the best stories I've read on here so far.
Great writing style. Thumbs up. I hope you going to continue it soon
OldMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 08:55 AM   #17
seekerofsoulz95

Default Thanks for the encouragement.

When I first started posting this story, I didn't think it would get so much love. I honestly focused a lot more on Elissa's story than Sam's. After all, Elissa's story was what inspired me to create an account on get dare and actually post my story online.

While I am into humiliation, I think I enjoy writing more about a girl's humiliation or exposure as compared to a guy's one. I imagine what happens in my mind as I type and create plot points, and it may be worth noting that I am most definitely straight. So thinking of a guy in panties is much less enticing than thinking of a girl naked in a theatre.

I have thought about just quitting this story as I wasn't really enjoying writing it as compared to writing about Elissa, but your comments are really encouraging and I will try my best to continue the story. If the plot gets dry or it suffers from inconsistencies, please feel free to tell me and even scold me.

I will finish what I started. Thank to all those that took the time to post encouraging messages.

Best story you've read in a while? That compliment flatters me. I only wish I got those comments on Elissa's thread.

Thank you.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 09:35 AM   #18
slavescat

this is one of the best stories I've read here.
Please, go on with it.

Dislikes: CBT

limits: family, public, blood, outdoor, anyone else, pictures, permanent damage, urethral, I must be alone at home and dares can be done in 1 hour.

TOYS: 3 different anal plugs: a small red one, a medium black penis-shaped one and a big red one; and a chasity device
slavescat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 08:11 PM   #19
TheNatural

this is honestly really good

Likes: Cross dressing, cum eating, light anal, females feet.

Limits: anything involving family, and anything that is Illegal!

Always looking for dares and punishments! Don't be afraid to PM me!

PM DARES!!http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74076
TheNatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 07:02 AM   #20
seekerofsoulz95

Default Question?

How keen are you guys on a revenge plot for this story where Sam kind of gets back at the girls?
Old 04-20-2015, 10:19 AM   #21
DareDom

I'm not keen on Sam getting revenge.

An idea:
when the sisters are done with him, they could delete all the pictures but give one to Sam for him to remember. But when Kim comes round to his house one time, she could see this picture and see him in her blue panties. She then could become Sams mistress!

Just an idea
DareDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #22
deltavoyager

I wouldn't really be interested in a revenge story. I like the way the story has progressed so far. Maybe there will even be involvement from his sister down the line?

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:27 PM   #23
seekerofsoulz95

Default To the comments

I'm probably going to make Sam Kim's slave at now point of time, but it feels to abrupt and fake if i let the twins just suddenly lose interest in their playboy. Right, so no revenge plots got it. Poor Poor Sam.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:32 PM   #24
seekerofsoulz95

Default and the next part

Sam took out his camera while the twin sisters decided the script. He wished he had bought a cheaper camera and not one of such high resolution. He positioned it on the stand. As his sister was not at home, it was easy to retrieve the dildo from its secret place.
“We decided. We want you to do this,” Jessica giggled. She then typed it out.
Sam looked at the words then reread it. Jessica was evil. Closing his eyes, he gulped.
“We like your punishment. So we will give you an allowance, every word you say wrong will mean 10 slaps to your balls,” Jessica added, clearly enjoying the pain in Sam’s eyes.
Sam sat on his bed and started to suck the monstrous object, starting at the tip before pushing to down further at the girls’ demands.
“Oh Kim, fuck me with your strap on. Harder, harder! HARDER! My sissy little dick is too small to pleasure you. Thank you for fucking me like the way I should be fucked. I don’t deserve to after wearing your thongs and stealing from you. I am just a little panty thief with a dick smaller than a clit! My tiny pee pee needs to be locked up in the tiniest chastity cage and the key should be thrown away. My penis is a useless little thing. I am smaller than an eraser,” Sam said, after memorizing the words the best he could. Then a horrible thing happened. His dick stiffened. The girls laughed at the sight of it.
“Looks like you really like sucking that didlo,” Jessica giggled. Sam was being turned on by the humiliation, not that thing in his mouth. He had to continue the show though. He decided to add something so that maybe Jessica and Jamie would forgive him.
“Oh, look my tiny wee wee is standing,” Sam made up, then he tried to push the dildo further into his mouth, almost gagging in the process. Then, if the tiny hard on wasn’t enough to humiliate it, he came. As he sucked on the fake penis, he had been rubbing his dick on the mattress. With sufficient stimulation, it was only a matter of time before he came. The insults and the humiliation really turned him on. Little spurts of cum shot on to his bed even as he realized what had happened. He just came while sucking a dildo. Now the girls really owned him, even though his orgasm was not because of the dildo, it sure looked like it on camera.
The girls laughed so hard they fell from their chairs. Sam just sat there, totally humiliated and shocked at what had just happened.
At least it was over and they have forgiven me…?
Fat Hope.
When they recovered, Jessica looked at Sam through the webcam with an evil smile.
“Record yourself licking up the cum.”
Sam’s tortured expression led Jessica and even Jamie to smile. He did as he was told knowing that even if he didn’t submit the video they would have it on webcam. He was theirs. There was no way he could get out of this. No way anyone could get him out of this.
He had just cum while sucking a dildo on camera.
To Jessica and Jamie it was a fitting end for a punishment as they saw Sam licking his stained bedsheets. To Sam, it was the completion of his depravity.
“Send us the video immediately. Remember to read the list of rules and the things to buy later on. Sleep in nothing but your pink thong tonight.”
The webcam session ended.
Sam mailed the video to his mistresses, then fell spread eagle on his bed, face towards the ceiling. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them.
He woke up to see his angry sister in front of him and in her hand was a dildo. It did not take long for him to realize that his tiny and spent dick was on display and his thong was still around his ankles. He quickly covered up and looked at his stepsister in dismay.
“Don’t bother, I took some very interesting photos of your body already and some shots with a dildo in your mouth. Mind telling me what happened and why my dildo was there?” His sister asked angrily.
If he told her everything, would she accept it and help him, or would she humiliate him further? Sam did not know, nor did he want to risk it. She was his sister, she should understand. She should help him. But he didn’t trust anyone at this point of time.
“I like to wear panties,” Sam muttered, thinking of the easiest excuse out of this.
An evil smile formed on Chloe’s face.

There will definitely be step sister involvement bro. Definitely. Just making an amendment. I have no idea why i called Chloe a half sister on the previous post. Step sister is more accurate.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:10 AM   #25
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

Ooh he's in for it now. I can't wait to see where this goes

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:29 AM   #26
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I fee l bad for Sam but I wish I was him
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:17 PM   #27
slavescat

Me too. I wish this happened to me one day. It would be a dream.

Dislikes: CBT

limits: family, public, blood, outdoor, anyone else, pictures, permanent damage, urethral, I must be alone at home and dares can be done in 1 hour.

TOYS: 3 different anal plugs: a small red one, a medium black penis-shaped one and a big red one; and a chasity device
slavescat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 02:47 PM   #28
Strippoker_Mick
getDare Sweetheart

Great story so far - please carry on

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,cumin,pee

Pm Dares:- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74155

Denied until:- Saturday 26th July, 2064

Edges Owed:- 0 Done:- 81 (06/3/16)
Strippoker_Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 06:03 AM   #29
seekerofsoulz95

Default Interesting

So… Interesting development. Thinking of putting pee control into this story. any people interested?
Old 04-22-2015, 06:36 AM   #30
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

It up to you but if I was me I wouldn't I would just have him do different humiliating task
Limits respected

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me
Love
Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, edges, cumming,

Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassed, humiliation, panties, sph, thong