Old 03-21-2015, 08:20 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Fun And Games

Part One

“What a life,” Jennifer said as she came out of the bathroom wearing just a towelling robe. “Twenty-five? I feel more like ninety-five.”

“Talking to yourself again?” Marcus was lying on the bed, naked.

Jennifer slipped off her robe. and gave Marcus a cursory glance as she entered the bedroom. “Why not?” she countered, “You hardly ever do.” She immediately regretted her words.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she contemplated Marcus’s movements as he reached across to stroke her back. She half-turned and let her fingers walk teasingly across his chest. Hearing his soft sighs of pleasure, she began to play with his left nipple, pinching and tugging at it until it hardened, then rolling the little bullet around between her fingertips.

She eased herself further over him. her other hand travelling down over his stomach, stroking his hip and moving down the outside of his thigh.

Feeling her own desire mounting, she ran her hand over the taut mound of his thigh muscle to slide into the warmth of his groin. Cupping his balls, and then sliding her hand higher up to stroke his stirring penis, she lowered her head onto it.

He surprised her by pushing her abruptly away from him and rolling her onto her back in one swift movement. Covering her with his body, he ground her breasts beneath his hands, his palms moulding the pliant flesh while his fingertips plucked at her nipples, in the same way that she had done to him.

Between her legs, Jennifer felt hot and wet. Her clitoris pulsed and she felt an urgent tingling in her vagina.

“Take it,” Marcus begged her, as he pushed his seven-inch cock between her shaven labia, “Take it all up you.”

Jennifer obliged him and she opened her legs wider. “Yes!” she moaned, “Yes!”

Marcus didn’t last very long. How could he possibly do so with a girlfriend as beautiful as Jennifer. He came within seconds, filling Jen’s cunt with his valuable sperm.

Jennifer waited until Marcus was completely spent and had removed his cock from her, and then she lay back on the bed. He dropped down onto the bed beside her and kissed her. “You were wonderful,” he said.

Yes, she thought to herself, it’s a pity you weren’t.

“We should do something different,” Marcus said as he fondled Jennifer’s breasts.

“What do you mean?”

“Why don’t we call up Patric and Simon,” Marcus said, “They can bring Nathalie and Janice and we could play a few games.”

Jennifer gave a sour look at the mention of Nathalie. “Nathalie?” she said. Jennifer and Nathalie had been bitter rivals for a long time. They were both competitive but both wanted to win anything they played. Jennifer in particular was a bad loser.

“What’s wrong with Nathalie?” Marcus said with a sly smile. “Are you scared she might try to get off with me?”

“Of course not,” Jennifer replied, “She couldn’t get you no matter how hard she tried.”

Marcus rolled over on top of Jennifer and rubbed his body against hers. “That’s settled then,” he said, “I’ll call Patric and Simon.” He climbed off the bed, picked up his phone and dialled.

As he made the call, Jennifer wondered what Patric would be like in bed. Her mind raced as she went through all the options. She hardly heard Marcus’s conversation and was surprised when he brought her out of her reverie.

“All settled,” he said to her, “Patric and Nathalie are coming round at nine o clock.” He gave a sly smile. “And so are Simon and Janice.”

As if she had been given new vitality, Jennifer reached for Marcus’s cock and started to stroke it to bring it back to life. “Let’s do it again,” she said. “Finger me, fuck me, fill me up.”

“That’s not very ladylike,” Marcus said.

“Fuck being ladylike,” Jennifer said as she lowered her mouth to his cock.

She had made up her mind. The only way to beat Nathalie was to bed Patric.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:06 AM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Very good start and very nice to read. Can't wait for it to continue as always at your stories ^^
Old 03-27-2015, 11:02 AM   #3
Tesla87

Its really good start

- strip games on webcam
- Easy cbt, cum controll, humiliation, femdom, cum eating
- anal, public

no denial
Tesla87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:31 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Fun And Games - Part 2

Part 2

It was about nine in the evening when the others arrived at Marcus’s apartment. Patric and Nathalie were the first to arrive, closely followed by Simon and Janice.

“Glad you could all make it,” Marcus said, giving Nathalie and Janice small pecks on the cheek.

“What’s the occasion?” Simon asked.

Marcus had bought in a selection of drinks, including beer and wine. “No occasion,” he replied, “I just thought it would be great for the six of us to get together for a while.”

“Sounds good to me,” Simon said.

“And there’s plenty to drink,” Jennifer added, pointing at the stash. “Even Marcus couldn’t finish that lot off on his own.”

Nathalie smiled. “Let’s give him a hand then.”

Yes, Jennifer thought. You give him a hand and I’ll give your boyfriend a hand. She glanced across to Patric and the two of them caught each other’s eye. Jennifer gave a pout of her lips, and wondered if Patric had got the message.

Marcus was opening cans of beer and passing them round. Simon was first in line.

“So what else is there to do apart from drinking?” Simon said, as he took a sip from his can. “Not that I don’t mind just drinking.”

“How about a game?” Jennifer piped up before anyone else could suggest anything.

“Game?” Nathalie said with a sly glance at Jennifer.

“Yeah,” Jennifer continued, “ A game.”

“What, like poker?” Janice said.

“Strip poker,” Patric suggested with a sly smile.

“I’m not exactly dressed for that,” Janice announced. She wore a short skirt and a flimsy top.

“No panties again today?” Jennifer said, “Hmm?”

Janice was silent.

“It’ll keep you on your toes,” Patric said to Janice.

“I wasn’t exactly thinking of that, anyway,” Jennifer explained.

“What then?” Patric asked.

Jennifer paused momentarily and then said, “Truth or dare.”

There were a few giggles around the room.

“That’s a child’s game,” Janice said as she brushed her long hair behind her shoulder.

“It depends how you play it,” Jennifer continued. “The clue is in the word dare. You can be as daring as you want.”

“So, what are the rules?” Nathalie said, holding Jennifer’s attention.

“The rules?” Jennifer responded. “There is only one rule. And that is... that there are no rules.”

“No rules?” Simon said, raising his eyebrows.

“No rules,” Jennifer repeated. “Anything goes. All agreed?”

There were noises of agreement and nodding of heads.

“Agreed, then,” Jennifer said.

“So who starts?” Marcus had remained silent up until this point.

“We’ll draw for it,” Jennifer said. She went over to a cabinet, rummaged through a drawer and came out with a pack of cards. She shuffled them and then held them out. “Everyone pick a card from the top but don’t look at it yet. “

They each took a card from the top of the pack and held them face down in their hands. Jennifer took the next card and placed the rest of the pack down on the table.

“Okay,” Jennifer said, “Highest card starts. Ace is low.”

Everyone turned over their cards. The highest one was Simon, who had a Queen. Jennifer took the cards and placed them with the rest of the pack. “You start, Simon,” she said. “You choose someone to ask truth or dare to.” She took a swig of beer from her can, “And remember, it’s not a child’s game.”

Simon nodded. He looked around the group and paused on Nathalie. “Nathalie,” he said, “Truth or dare?”

Nathalie sighed. “Truth,” she said.

“Pussy,” Jennifer mumbled under her breath.

“Nathalie,” Simon continued, “Excluding Patric, who in this room would you most like to have sex with?”

Nathalie almost choked on her beer. “Er...” She looked around the group and then looked at Marcus. “Marcus.”

Jennifer snorted.

“Me?” Marcus said, looking surprised.

Nathalie nodded. “But it’s not going to happen is it?”

“The night’s young.” Jennifer was talking to Nathalie but looking at Patric. “Your turn, Nat.”

Nathalie drew her gaze from Marcus and said, “Jenn, truth or dare?”

Jennifer remembered her ‘pussy’ comment when Nathalie chose truth and she wanted to be better than the other girl. “Dare,” she said, to the collective surprise of all the others, “I choose dare.”

“Okay,” Nathalie said, “Jenn, I dare you to...”

To be continued...
Old 03-29-2015, 12:32 AM   #5
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Cliffhanger I'll wait it out lol love your work
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:28 AM   #6
Tesla87

Tjis cliffhanger is so good. Really wanna have Third chapter

- strip games on webcam
- anal, public

no denial
Old 04-14-2015, 07:26 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3

Part 3

“Okay,” Nathalie said, “Jenn, I dare you to strip off and then...”

“Stop right there,” Jennifer interjected, “I’ll strip but that’s it. As soon as you say the word ‘AND’ that constitutes a second dare.”

Nathalie sighed. “That wasn’t in the rules.”

“We all agreed,” Jennifer pointed out, “that there are no rules.”

“Okay,” Nathalie said, “Strip then.”

Everyone in the room watched as Jennifer stripped off. She was not embarrassed about it, she just took everything off as if she were the only person in the room. “Everyone happy?” she asked sarcastically when she saw everyone staring at her body.

There were nods and mutterings of “yeah” and “sure” floating round.

“My turn,” Jennifer said, “Marcus, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Marcus said, not wanting to sound like a pussy.

Jennifer looked at Marcus and then at Janice. She wondered if Janice really was panty-less. “Marcus, I dare you to give Janice full oral. On the bed. With all of us watching.”

Marcus’ eyes moved from Jennifer, to Janice and then to Janice’s boyfriend.

Simon nodded his agreement. “No rules, we agreed”

Marcus approached Janice. “Do you want to?”

Janice nodded and went over to the bedroom door. She turned back to see if Marcus was following.

He was. Sop were the others.

They all went into the bedroom and Janice sat on the bed. “How do you want to do it?” she asked Marcus.

Marcus stared at her. “Er... the usual way.”

“I mean, do you want me on the bed or sitting over your face? Do you want me completely naked?”

“I never really gave it that much thought,” Marcus admitted. “You choose.”

Janice unbuttoned her skirt and slid it off, revealing a bare pussy with a small landing strip of hair above it. She climbed onto the bed and lay back with her legs spread and knees bent, waiting.

Marcus looked at Jennifer and Simon again as if to confirm their consent and then he climbed up onto the bed, settling down between Janice’s knees. He lowered his head.

Everyone else gathered round the bed to get a better look.

Marcus put his tongue to Janice’s virtually smooth pussy and licked the outer lips. He glanced sideward at Jennifer before pushing his tongue into Janice’s crevice. He stated to lick her out.

The others stood around in silence watching.

Marcus came up for breath momentarily but then returned his tongue to Janice’s hole. He continued to lick at it.

Janice put her hand to his head and pushed it further down onto her, pressing his face into her cunt.

As Marcus continued to lick, Janice gave out a low moan. She moaned louder.

Marcus continued.

Janice sighed and then said, “Ohhh... Marcus.... yes, oh yes...”

This spurred Marcus on and he licked more urgently.

Finally, Janice came. Marcus could taste her juices. He lapped them up.

Janice released his head and gripped the bed covers tightly. “Oh yes.... so good...”

Marcus raised his head and looked at Janice. Then he looked at Jennifer and Simon. He got off the bed.

Janice just lay there for a while.

“Well, that’s that done,” Marcus said calmly, as if nothing had happened. “Now it’s my turn. Patric, truth or dare?”

To be continued...
Old 04-14-2015, 07:53 AM   #8
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wow great action love it
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:28 AM   #9
Tesla87

Ticket

I love it :-) the story is great

- strip games on webcam
- anal, public

no denial
Old 04-28-2015, 03:05 AM   #10
Isabel1994

When will this be continued please
Old 05-20-2015, 03:23 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 4

Part 4

Patric hesitated for a few moments. “Er... I think maybe truth.”

“Pussy...” Nathalie muttered under her breath.

Marcus looked at Patric and said, “Patric, when was the last time you masturbated thinking about a girl other than Nathalie and who were you thinking about?”

Nathalie’s eyes lit up... “Yeah, I’d like to know that too.”

“Isn’t that two questions?” Patric protested.

“I said it as a single sentence,” Marcus said, “So it counts as one question in two parts.”

“It’s still two...”

“Just answer the question Patric and quit stalling,” Nathalie interjected.

“Well,” Patric began, “I masturbated a couple of days ago thinking about...”

“Yes...?” Nathalie said.

“Janice.”It was barely a whisper but everyone heard it.

“Me?” Janice said. “Really?”

Patric nodded and visibly blushed.

There was laughter from some of the group.

“Okay, Patric,” Marcus said, “You’re free to choose.”

Patric looked round the room. “Jennifer,” he said, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Jennifer didn’t hesitate.

“I dare you to...” Patric paused... “To masturbate in front of us all, using your fingers only. Everyone has to see.”

“How unoriginal,” Janice muttered.

Jennifer nodded. “Okay.” She slipped her jeans and panties down to reveal her smooth slit and lay back on the bed. She opened her legs and waited for the others to gather round.

Marcus had seen Jennifer’s pussy hundreds of times so he wasn’t too interested but he joined the others.

“Everyone got a good view?” Jennifer asked sarcastically.

There were nods.

Jennifer put her hand to her slit and started to rub it. She gently eased a finger in between her labia and slowly thrust it in and out, building up a rhythm.

There were a couple of audible gasps as Jennifer inserted two and hen three fingers into her pussy.

Everyone was transfixed on the scene.

“Anyone got popcorn?” Marcus said.

“Shhh...” Simon said.

Jennifer continued to satisfy herself undaunted. Her eyes were now closed and she was stimulating her clit.

It took Jennifer several minutes to bring herself to orgasm but when she did she virtually exploded.

There were more gasps from the others as Jennifer’s eyelids fluttered and she gripped the bed covers with her spare hand. “Ooooh,” she moaned, “Yesss.... oh, yes. Fuck....” And then she came.

Everyone got their breath back and Jennifer slid over to the edge of the bed. “Might as well leave my jeans and panties off,” she said. “I have nothing to hide.”

Everyone agreed, even Marcus.

“My turn,” Jennifer said, looking round for a victim. “Marcus, truth or dare?”

To be continued...
Old 05-20-2015, 06:47 AM   #12
Tesla87

I like it :-) i hope charter 5 come soon

- strip games on webcam
- anal, public

no denial