Old 02-07-2015, 02:15 PM   #16
SecretlyAngelic

This Is Great ! Keep Going ! I can never get sick of reading this !
SecretlyAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:32 AM   #17
sexyhoe

Please continue I love your stories
sexyhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:04 AM   #18
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

After Catherine had left, disgusted with the sight she’d seen, the party started to break up somewhat.

Jessica had taken Kevin to her room to continue their activities in private, Nadia had taken Simon to her room for similar reasons, and, not long afterwards, Anna and Freja had decided to go back to their room, too.

As soon as they arrived back in their room, Anna sat on the side of her bed and took off her shoes. She wiggled her toes and then started to rub her feet, one at a time.

“That was an embarrassment,” Freja said, as she began to undress.

“I can’t believe that Catherine could be so...” Anna searched her vocabulary for the right word, “Prudish.”

“I don’t think she is,” Freja said. “If she’s sleeping with that other girl...” She looked to Anna, “What’s her name?”

“Rachel,” Anna said, standing up.

“Rachel,” Freja continued, “Then she can’t disapprove. It’s like they said in the kitchen. Withdrawal symptoms. She misses her lover.”

Anna nodded and walked over to Freja. “I suppose so.” She turned round so she had her back to Freja, “Unzip me.”

Freya slowly unzipped Anna’s dress. “The others seemed friendly enough,” Freja said.

“Yes,” Anna said, “Especially Maria.” She turned to face Freya again. “Why did you dare me to kiss her?”

“Because I knew you wanted to,” Freja said with a smile.

Anna put hr arms around Freja and kissed her, entwining her tongue with her friend’s. When they finally broke apart, Anna slipped her dress straps over her shoulders and dropped the dress to the floor. She wore a bra but no panties underneath.

Freja finished undressing and sat on her bed.

“I want Maria,” Anna said.

There was a knock at the door.

“Who is it?” Anna called.

“Maria,” Came Maria’s voice.

“How did you do that?” Freja wanted to know. “Can you teach me how to do it?”

“Do what?” Anna sounded confused. She unclipped her bra and peeled it off.

“You say you want something and it appears,” Freja smiled, “I wish I could do that.”

Anna sighed. “Come in,” she called.

The door opened and Maria walked in. “I was just wonder...” She paused and turned her head when she saw the nakedness of the two Swedish girls, “Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Anna said, “We have nothing to hide.”

Maria faced Anna again. “So I see.”

“You were saying?” Anna prodded.

“Was I?” Maria was staring at Anna’s shaved cunt.

“Yes, you were,” Anna said with a cheeky smile, “Or did you just want to have a look at my pussy?”

Maria swallowed. Hard. “I was wondering if you wanted to finish off the half-open bottles of wine,” Maria said, “There’s just me, Sarah and Lauren now.”

“Well, we would,” Anna said, “But as you can see...” She gestured at her naked state.

“Yes,” Maria said, “I see.” Maria closed the door but remained in the room. “You look beautiful Anna,” she said, “And your kiss was amazing.”

“Thank you,” Anna said.

Maria looked at Freja. “Are you two...?” She left the sentence hanging.

“Not really,” Anna said, “We are open with each other and we have sex if we want to but we’re not an item.”

Maria nodded. She licked her lips.

“Do you want to kiss me again?” Anna asked.

“Yes, I do,” Maria said.

Anna walked over to Maria and put her arms around her. She pressed her lips against Maria’s and then used her tongue to part Maria’s lips.

Maria allowed Anna’s tongue to invade her mouth again.

When the kiss ended, Anna looked Maria in the eyes. “Did you want anything else?”

Maria bit her lip and looked at Freja.

“It’s okay,” Anna said, “Like I said, no secrets from Freja.”

“I can go if you want to be alone,” Freja offered, “Just let me put some clothes on.”

“No,” Maria said, “It’s okay.”

“So, do you?” Anna asked Maria, “Want to fuck me?”

Maria bit her lip again, this time harder. “Yes,” she said. “Very much so.”

Anna sat on her bed. “Take your clothes off,” she said, as she tapped the bed covers beside her, “And then come and join me.”

Maria turned, slid the bolt on the door, locking it, and then started to undress.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:28 PM   #19
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent this story is going well, you know how to write!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:59 AM   #20
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

For a few moments, Anna sat on her bed gazing at the beautiful body that stood before her. Her eyes scrutinized Maria’s breasts, with the dark-pink nipples and areolae, her slim body and the trimmed patch of dark pubic hair which neatly framed her slit.

Anna stood up and put her arms around Maria’s slim waist. “You are beautiful, Maria,” she said, as she leaned in to kiss the girl. This time, Anna felt Maria’s tongue inside her mouth. Maria was taking the lead.

The two girls kissed for what seemed to Anna like an eternity but was probably no more than a minute. Anna’s fingernails traced leisurely lines over Maria’s cheek. A chill of excitement coursed through her veins. She’d been at the university less than a day and already she’d found a willing partner. Her own cheeks flushed in spite of herself.

“Take me,” Maria said, in no more than a hoarse whisper.

“In good time,” Anna replied, her feelings muffling her own words in her throat.

Maria smiled and a low groan issued from her throat as though she were growling or, Anna suspected, purring.

All realisation that Freja was still in the room was lost and, as far as Anna was concerned, she and Maria were alone.

Anna wondered if Maria would make the first move and, as if the girl had heard her thoughts, Maria’s long thin fingers trailed over the mounds of Anna’s breasts.

The fine fingertips and long fingernails, which were painted a bright pink, Anna noticed, stroked her erect nipples. A tongue, rich in the tastes of both wine and depravity, locked with Anna’s once more.

Anna’s hands held Maria’s shoulders and then fell to her breasts. Moistness was spreading between her legs. Maria’s body was now hard against her own and Anna also made out the aroma of perfume but couldn’t identify it. She moaned slightly and closed her eyes as Maria’s kisses and caresses increased in both quantity and intensity.

Anna’s hands pulled Maria closer before running down her back and clasping her buttocks. Maria bent her legs slightly and Anna felt the hard boniness of Maria’s pubic mound gyrating gently against her, then she gasped as she felt Maria’s fingers invade the deep cleft between the cheeks of her own bottom.

Anna controlled her urge to cry out and, once Maria’s fingers slid between her legs, Anna knew there was no turning back.

Maria’s fingers were doing delicious things to Anna’s slippery pussy. Sometimes they merely probed up between her outer lips and dipped into her wet vagina; sometimes the fingers squeezed her outer lips together and the varnished nails dug into her skin slightly. It was slightly painful, but in a good way.

Anna whimpered. She had expected to be the dominant one but the roles had been reversed. She eventually groaned her compliance and complete surrender to those probing fingers that slid so tenderly and pinched with such precision over her wet valley.

Maria dropped to her knees in front of Anna.

“Kiss me,” Anna said.

Maria’s eyes were level with Anna’s defoliated genitals. With her tongue and fingers, Maria prised the wet, sticky lips apart and kissed Anna’s protruding clit. It was a large one and it grew towards Maria’s mouth like a fledgling penis.

“Keep going,” was all Anna could say as she moaned with the pleasure that Maria was giving her. She smiled to herself and then chose her moment. Swiftly, before Maria could withdraw or protest, Anna clamped Maria’s head tightly against her cunt, riding Maria’s mouth, nose and face with increasing vigour until, stretching her labia against Maria’s clenched teeth, she let her orgasm break free.

There was the sound of a second orgasm but it wasn’t coming from Maria. Anna turned to see Freja lying on her own bed with her fingers inside herself, masturbating.

Anna smiled as she remembered that her friend was still actually in the room. Anna looked down at Maria. “Now it’s your turn to be pleasured,” she said.

To be continued...

Okay, if that chapter hasn’t got you interested, I may as well pack it in right now!
Old 02-10-2015, 02:58 PM   #21
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Nice update looking forward to Maria's turn
Old 02-11-2015, 04:20 AM   #22
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Maria kissed Anna one more time and then lay back on the Swedish girl’s bed.

“Your pussy is beautiful,” Anna said, as she knelt on the bed between Maria’s spread legs and stroked her hand over the girl’s mound. “Isn’t she lovely, Freja?”

“Huh?” Freja climbed off her own bed and pulled her panties on. “Yes, Anna.” She padded barefoot and topless to the door. “I’m going for a drink,” she added, as she unlocked the door. “Before it all goes.” She opened the door and went out, closing the door behind her.

Maria put her arms around Anna’s neck and pulled her head down. “Fuck me, Anna,” she said. She had become aroused by bringing Anna to orgasm and now she wanted a climax of her own. She could feel her clitoris swelling and pushing its way between her reddening outer labia, and her juices were running so freely that they were dribbling onto her inner thighs and the bed covers.

Maria closed her eyes as Anna kissed each of her breasts in turn, licking and sucking on the already-erect nipples.

Anna slowly moved down over Maria’s stomach, kissing every inch of it, until she arrived at her destination.

Maria felt the first surge run through her as Anna licked and sucked on her erect and partly-exposed clitoris. It was as if her entire body consisted only of clitoral tissue. Although she herself couldn’t see it, Maria knew that her clitoris was red and swollen and juicy. She could feel the way that it throbbed and tingled.

While Anna continued to lick and suck on her swollen flesh, Maria reached down to tease her own nipples, which were also swollen and sensitive to the touch. She rubbed them between her thumb and forefinger, timing her movements to coincide with the motion of Anna’s tongue.

Maria couldn’t speak. She tried to but she was overcome with the pleasure that Anna was giving her.

Her eyelids started fluttering and she reached down to grip the bed covers as Anna brought her closer towards her orgasm. Her legs stiffened but she could feel her vaginal muscles contracting and she shuddered with excitement. She knew she was almost there.

Anna was still licking and teasing her clitoris and the sensation was too much for Maria. When she finally came, Maria’s orgasm was so volatile that she cried out loudly. Her body trembled convulsively, causing a slight movement of the bed, and she gripped the bed covers more tightly.

Anna finally looked up at the climaxing girl and smiled. “Like a volcano erupting,” she said with a hint of amusement. “Now you know how I felt.”

Anna slipped her fingers into Maria’s moist channel and gently stroked the inside of Maria’s vulva, more, it would seem, to amuse herself than to satisfy Maria. At intervals, she would remove her finger and put it to her mouth, to suck on Maria’s juices as if she were drinking soda through a straw.

As Maria’s climax subsided, she released her grip on the bed covers and she gave a sigh of satisfaction.

Anna moved further up Maria’s body, kissing it again as she went and leaving a wet trail over Maria’s stomach, which was probably a mixture of Anna’s saliva and Maria’s juices.

Exactly how long the two girls lay together, caressing each other, neither of them could say precisely. They simply pressed their bodies against each other, feeling the comfort of skin against skin.

Maria didn’t want to leave.

Anna didn’t want her to leave.

Maria finally gathered together the strength to speak. She looked into Anna’s eyes and simply said “Thank you.”

To be continued...
Old 02-12-2015, 03:59 AM   #23
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

When Anna awoke the next morning, Maria had gone. She looked over at Freja’s bed.
“Freja,” she said, not too loud, “Are you awake?”

“No,” Freja replied, “I’m fast asleep.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Of course I’m awake,” Freja added.

“What time is it?” Anna asked.

“Early,” Freja said, with a stifled yawn. “Has your lover gone?”

“She’s not my lover,” Anna said.

“It didn’t look that way last night.” Freja threw her bed covers back and climbed out of bed. She was naked apart from a small pair of panties. “Do we get breakfast here?”

“I hope so,” Anna replied. She wriggled from side to side in an effort to sit up in bed, “Maybe we’ll get it in bed.”

“You certainly did last night,” Freja said, as she pulled on an oversized t-shirt.

“I mean breakfast,” Anna said, “Breakfast in bed. It’’s supposed to be an English delicacy.”

“I thought Maria was your English delicacy,” Freja said, sitting down and slipping her shoes on.

“Are you jealous?” Anna giggled. “You’ll find someone. There’s plenty of...”

“I’m not looking for anyone,” Freja said, as she sought out her toiletry bag, “I’m going for a wash and freshen up before breakfast.”

Anna threw her bed covers back. “You are jealous,” she said. “Do you want to lick me out?”

“No, thank you,” Freja said as she walked to the door, “But thank you for the offer.”

Anna smiled as she watched Freja disappear out into the hallway, leaving the door half open. “You are jealous,” she said.

Anna got out of bed, naked, and grabbed her toiletry bag before following Freja to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Freja was nowhere to be seen.

Anna went over to the toilet cubicles and pushed the doors open, one at a time. Freja was in the third cubicle, sitting on the toilet with her panties round her ankles. Anna went inside and closed and locked the door. “You are jealous.”

“Do you mind?” Freja said, “I’m taking a shit.”

“Go ahead and take it,” Anna said, “I’ve seen you taking a shit before.”

Freja shook her head in disgust.

There was a plopping sound. There was a bad smell.

“Better out than in,” Anna giggled.

“Do you mind?” Freja repeated.

“Maria’s not my lover,” Anna said.

Freja stood up, pulled some tissue from the roll and wiped herself. She disposed of the tissue and flushed the toilet. “I’d give it a few minutes if I were you.” She pulled up her panties and tried to get past Anna to the door.

Anna blocked her.

“Excuse me,” Freja said.

“What do you want?” Anna said as she stretched out against the door.

“I want to go out and freshen up before breakfast,” Freja said.

“Kiss me,” Anna said.

“No,” Freja replied.

“You’re not going until you kiss me,” Anna said.

Freja shook her head again.

“Keep shaking your head,” Anna said, “And it’ll drop off one of these days.”

Freja cupped Anna’s face in her hands and leaned in for a kiss.

Anna felt the warmth of Freja’s tongue inside her mouth. She entangled it with her own tongue and they kissed for what seemed like minutes. It was probably only seconds.

When they parted, Freja said, “Can I go now?”

“Only if you really want to,” Anna said, moving to the side of the cramped cubicle. “It’s a pity they don’t have a disabled cubicle. Much more room in those things.”

Freja unlocked the door and opened it.

Maria and Sarah were outside in the bathroom, brushing their teeth.

Maria paused in her brushing and looked through the mirror at Freja and Anna, who was visible inside the cubicle. “I thought there was somebody in there,” she said. She continued to brush.

Anna followed Freja outside the cubicle. “It saves water to share,” she said, innocently.

Maria just nodded.

“Is there any breakfast?” Freja asked Maria.

“In the kitchen,” Maria replied as she rinsed out her mouth. “Bacon, egg, toast? Will that do?”

Freja nodded. “For starters!”

Anna and Freja finished off in the bathroom and made their way to the kitchen where they tucked into their breakfast in almost total silence. Afterwards, they sat in the kitchen talking to Maria, Sarah and Lauren. The other girls were conspicuous by their absence.

“So you’re studying English?” Sarah asked.

“Yes,” Anna replied.

“Do you like Kipling?”

“I don’t know,” Anna said, “I’ve never kippled.”

“It’s a writer,” Sarah explained.

“I know,” Anna said, “It was a joke.”

Sarah nodded.

“What about Chekov?” Maria asked.

“I like the way he says ‘Keptin’ instead of ‘Captain’ when talking to Kirk.”

“Not that Chekov,” Maria said.

“A joke,” Sarah said, nudging Maria. She looked up at Anna. It was, wasn’t it?”

Anna nodded and then giggled.

“So,” Sarah said, changing the subject, “Do you fancy checking out the Swimming facilities when you have some spare time?”

“Love to,” Anna said, “There’s a lecture I have to attend at ten but I’ll be free at eleven thirty.”

“Great,” Lauren chipped in, “The swimming poll is in the Sports Centre down the road. It’s a full-size one.”

“Great,” Anna said, “I’ll be sure to bring my costume.”

Lauren exchanged glances with Sarah and Anna thought she detected a definite wink but it might just have been a defect in Lauren’s eye.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 02-12-2015 at 04:02 AM. Reason: emphasis
Old 02-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #24
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

As soon as her lecture had concluded, Anna asked for directions to the Sports Centre. She had taken her swimming costume and a towel, packed into a small carrier bag, before leaving her dorm room so there was no need to go back there.

She had learned nothing during the lecture; the lecturer was hot and so were several of the other students, male and female. Anna had spent much of the time ogling them and imagining them naked.

Lauren and Sarah were waiting outside the Sports Centre when she arrived there.

“Glad you could make it,” Lauren said, as the three of them made their way into the building.

Lauren and Sarah showed Anna where the pool was and then directed her to the changing area.

“The female changing rooms are over here,” Sarah said, pointing to a set of double swing doors on the left.

“And the male ea is over there.” Lauren pointed to an identical set of doors o the right.

Anna started for the female changing rooms but Lauren caught her arm and pulled her back.

“Sorry,” Lauren said, “But you can’t go in there.”

“Sorry?” Anna was confused.

“If you want to use the pool you have to prove your worth,” Lauren said.

Anna looked at Lauren and then at Sarah.

“Sarah nodded. “Afraid so,” she said.

“What do you mean?” Anna asked.

“There’s an initiation,” Lauren explained. “In order to earn your welcome to the University pool, you have to do something.”

“I don’t understand,” Anna said. She knew about initiations - head down a toilet bowl, that sort of thing.

Sarah pointed at the male changing rooms. “In there,” she said.

Anna looked from Sarah to Lauren, then back to Sarah.

“Oh, and you won’t be needing this,” Sarah said, taking Anna’s carrier bag from her, “At least not for a while.”

“I don’t...” Anna didn’t know what to say.

“It’s a tradition,” Sarah said, “We all had to do it before we were allowed in the pool.”

Lauren and Sarah led Anna into the male changing rooms and, when they were in, Sarah locked the door.

“It’s okay,” Lauren said to Anna, with a wink, “It’s members only in here.” She emphasised the word ‘members’.

“Strip off,” Lauren ordered. “You’re about to take the three-in-one challenge.”

“Three-in-one...?”

“And there’s a prize in it for you,” Sarah added. “Now, strip off!”

Anna obeyed, not knowing what to expect.

She pulled her top off over her head, ruffling up her hair in the process, revealing her small white bra.

Anna unclipped the bra and dropped it on the bench with her top before starting to unbutton her jeans.

Lauren and Sarah watched with anticipation as Anna revealed her shaven haven.

Anna felt very vulnerable standing there in front of the two fully clothed girls. She wondered what they had in store for her.

No sooner was she naked than three guys appeared from the shower area. All three were completely naked. Anna had had no idea they were there until they stepped out into the changing room.

They approached Anna and stared at her.

“So this is the slut,” one of them said.

“Yes,” Sarah replied. “Anna, meet Mark, David and Jeremy.” Sarah pointed to each one as she spoke their names.

Anna noticed that Mark was the one who had called her a slut.

“What’s going on?” she asked, slightly petulantly

“Now, now,” Jeremy said, “Naughty, naughty.” He slapped her bare bottom as a reprimand. “You say nothing until you’re spoken to.”

Jeremy lay down on the floor and Anna stared at his well-muscled body, the dark hair over his chest and the equally dark hair which formed a forest around his upright shaft.

Lauren tapped Anna on the shoulder and nodded at Jeremy.

This must be her prize, Anna thought, and she wanted to claim it. Without being told, she straddled Jeremy and held her shaven slit just an inch away from his pulsating helmet. Slowly, she lowered herself onto its rigid length.

She almost felt sorry for the other two guys who had lost.

Pleasurable sounds poured from her as she drew Jeremy into her. She couldn’t help but close her eyes and, even when Mark told her to bend forward, she didn’t open them.

With her breasts jiggling over Jeremy’s hairy chest, she leaned forward, palms flat on the tiled floor. Jeremy’s swollen cock tightly filled her as she rode it for all she was worth.

What a prize, she thought to herself.

“Take this.” David’s voice broke into her pleasant thoughts.

She opened her eyes and saw that David’s cock was just an inch from her mouth. Obligingly, she licked her lips, opened her mouth and took him in.

David gripped her hair as her mouth rode his shaft.

So, Anna thought, as her eyes closed once more, poor Mark is the loser. She soon forgot about Mark and instead concentrated on David’s shaft. She felt the dewy-tipped penis on her tongue and sucked desperately on it.

In the midst of her intense pleasure, she felt fingers prising back the round mounds of her buttocks and there was the touch of something slightly greasy and pleasantly cool being applied to her rear opening. Soap, she guessed.

Something prodded at her puckered hole. It was too big to be a finger. She gasped as a penis penetrated her anus. It must be Mark, she guessed by process of elimination. Her gasp was soon silenced by David pressing her her head against his cock. His hands manoeuvred her head to suit himself. Her mouth and tongue lapped at his shaft.

Burning heat radiated from her anus as Mark penetrated deeper. At first, only the tip of his cock had entered her, but now he ventured further. Her sphincter muscles contracted and clenched at the invading member as Mark pushed ever deeper, and shivers and tremors of delight ran through her besieged body.

She was full as she’d never been before. A pulsating shaft throbbed on her tongue, another pounded inside her cunt and a third had entered her most secret orifice.

What must she look like to Sarah and Lauren, she wondered. She could not see them but she guessed that they were nearby.

Beneath her, Jeremy shuddered and moaned in ecstasy.

Behind her, Mark groaned, his fingers holding her buttocks apart while he adjusted his position between them, pulling her hips towards him with each thrust of his groin. Her legs trembled but Mark held her firm.

In front and slightly above her, David continued to fuck her mouth as he held her head steady in his firm hands.

Anna flicked her tongue over David’s shaft as she felt his ejaculation erupt, filling her mouth with a warm stream of semen.

Almost simultaneously, she felt Jeremy thrust up beneath her, slamming into her with greater intensity as her vagina was also filled with warm fluid.

Mark too, was coming, filling her rear hole with semen. She heard him moaning with pleasure but it was overtaken by her own orgasm.

The last tremors of climax shivered down her thighs and she sighed her satisfaction amid deep breaths and light moans of pleasure. She opened her eyes, closed them again and savoured the last tingles of delight. Her thighs shook and, as Jeremy sucked and rubbed at her swinging breasts, she screamed out as the remaining echo of her orgasm ran through her body leaving her satisfied in a way she had never been satisfied before.

So that was the three-in-one challenge, Anna thought to herself, and I passed it.

When she eventually opened her eyes, she saw that both Sarah and Lauren had their phones out and had been recording the whole thing.

To be continued...
Old 02-16-2015, 09:56 AM   #25
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Caught up today I was not disappointed
Old 02-16-2015, 10:35 AM   #26
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Caught up today I was not disappointed
Not disappointed? Is that all you can say? I just wrote my hottest sex scene ever!
Old 02-16-2015, 11:04 AM   #27
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry I was out of breath and spent so the words didn't come as quickly as I 😉
Old 02-18-2015, 07:11 AM   #28
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

Lauren held up her phone, as the three students left the Sports Centre. “I’ve got it all on video,” she said.

“And I have the still shots,” Sarah added.

“What are you going to do with them?” Anna wanted to know. She was now fully clothed once more.

“That depends,” Sarah said.

“On what?” Anna asked.

“On whether you pass the other two parts of the three-in-one challenge,” Lauren replied.

“You mean...” Anna exchanged glances with Lauren, “That, in the changing room, wasn’t the three-in-one?”

Lauren giggled. “Well, it was, in a way, I suppose.”

Sarah giggled, too. “But it wasn’t the complete challenge.”

Anna wondered what else they had in store for her.

“Not a word about the challenge,” Sarah said with an acute stare. “To anyone. Understood?”

Lauren waved her phone again for emphasis.

“Yes,” Anna said.

“We’ll be in touch,” Lauren said to Anna, as they arrived back at the dorm building.

They parted company, with Sarah and Lauren going one way and Anna another.

Anna went back to her room where Freja was reading a book on her bed.

“Enjoy your swim?” Freja asked, without taking her eyes from her book.

Anna bit her lip. She had very few, if any, secrets from Freja but she felt that she couldn’t reveal what she’d just gone through, even though she felt the urge to tell someone.

“Is everything okay?” Freja looked up at Anna.

Anna dropped the bag containing her swimsuit – her DRY swimsuit, which was yet to be used – on the floor.

Freja was very perceptive, Anna considered. She wondered how long she could keep it from her friend. “Yes, thank you,” Anna said as she sat down on her bed. “Everything’s fine.”

Freja went back to her book.

Anna felt a tear run down her cheek. She suddenly realised what had happened to her. She was not averse to any form of sexual activity but... three complete strangers? And all at once? She wondered what the other two challenges would be and when they would occur.

“Freja?” Anna said, quietly.

“Yes?” Freja looked over at Anna and smiled.

Anna wanted to blurt it all out but she dare not. “Freja.” she said, “Will you come over here and hold me?”

“Of course,” Freja said, dropping her book and sliding off her bed. She went over and sat beside Anna. “What’s wrong?”

Anna put her head on Freja’s shoulder and the two girls hugged. “I did something silly.”

“You didn’t go skinny-dipping in the public pool did you?” Freja said, “Please tell me you didn’t.”

Anna wondered what would happen if she told Freja. The footage of her foursome would get out, that’s what. She had no idea who else was in on the thing. “I...,” Anna hesitated. Nothing. You know me.”

“Yes, Anna.” Freja kissed Anna on the lips. “I know you very well.”

Anna pushed Freja away and stood up. “I want to go for a shower,” she said, “Do you want to join me?”

Freja looked at Anna. “What, now?”

“Why not?” Anna said.

There was a knock on the door and, without either girl being able to say anything, the door opened and Sarah poked her head round. “Anna?” Sarah said with a smile, “Could you come to the kitchen for a bit?”

“I was just going to take...”

Sarah interrupted Anna. “It’s important,” she said, “It’s about your... er... education.”

Freja looked at Anna. ”Your education?”

“Her course of study,” Sarah pointed out to Freja. Sarah returned her attention to Anna. “Your lecturer wants to see you.”

“I’ll be back shortly,” Anna said to Freja and she went out into the corridor with Sarah.

As soon as the door was closed and they were out of Freja’s hearing range, Anna said, “What now?”

“You have your next challenge,” Sarah said.

“In the kitchen?” Anna said, “What do you want me to do now? Bake a cake?”

“No,” Sarah said, “Not in the kitchen. I just said that because your friend was there.”

“Where then?” Anna asked with a perplexed look.

“My room,” Sarah said, “They’re waiting for you in my room.”

To be continued...
Old 02-18-2015, 05:00 PM   #29
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent looking forward to what's in store in the other room can it compare to her three in one challenge oh time will tell
Old 02-21-2015, 02:25 AM   #30
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Anna was secretly enjoying this experience. Initially, it had taken her by surprise but now her clit tingled with the expectation of what may lie ahead. How can anything top that three-in-one experience, she wondered, as Sarah opened the door.

Anna walked into Sarah’s room and found Lauren, Jessica and Nadia waiting there for her. They were all standing in their bras and panties. Anna guessed that Catherine and Maria, the ones she really fancied, were not in on this.

“Hiya,” Lauren said, “Glad you could make it.”

Anna’s gaze moved slowly from Lauren to Jessica and then to Nadia. “What do I have to do?” she blurted out.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” Lauren said. “First things first, though.” She unclipped her bra and dropped it on the floor.

For the first time, as her eyes followed the bra’s trajectory, Anna spotted the other clothes piled up on the floor beside the bed. She looked back up at Lauren’s creamy breasts. She longed to suck on them.

“Do you like them?” Lauren said, referring to her breasts, which were still the focus of Anna’s stare.

“Beautiful,” was all Anna could say.

Lauren gripped the waistband of her panties and slowly peeled them down over her thighs, revealing the thick bush of pubic hair that covered her sex.

As soon as Lauren had removed her panties and added them to the increasing pile of clothes on the floor, Jessica and Nadia followed suit. They unclipped their bras and slipped them off simultaneously as if it had been choreographed, before removing her panties. The garments went on the pile.

“What now?” Anna said, as the three naked students stood in front of her. She literally didn’t know where to look.

“Now,” Sarah said, “You suffer.”

Anna had no idea what Sarah meant. Were they going to torture her? Were they going to whip her or spank her? Her clit tingled at the thought of being spanked. It was one of her favourite things.

“Strip off,” Sarah said.

Yes, Anna thought, as she gave herself a mental high five. She started to undress, not too quickly but not too slowly either. She didn’t want to seem too desperate or eager and she didn’t want to appear too worried. It had to be just right. As she removed each garment, her clothes were added to the pile by the bed.

As soon as she was naked and her shaven cunt was on show, she looked at Sarah. “Looks like you’re the odd one out,” she said with a smile.

“Not for long,” Sarah replied. She went over to her cabinet and took out two pairs of handcuffs – the sort with pink fluffy stuff around the cuffs. “Do you know what these are for?” she asked Anna.

What a stupid question, Anna thought, of course I do. I have a pair just like it. She nodded to indicate that she did indeed know what they were for.

“Lie on the bed,” Sarah ordered.

Anna did as she was told and lay back on Sarah’s bed, opening her legs in anticipation of some sexual pleasure.

Sarah gripped Anna’s left arm and clipped one half of the handcuffs to her left wrist. She attached the other end to the left side of the metal bed frame. She then gripped Anna’s right arm and secured the right wrist to the right side of the frame. “You may not use your hands,” Sarah said cryptically.

Anna had no idea what that meant. She only knew that right now she needed to use her hands. The sight of the naked students was getting her aroused.

“Nadia?” Sarah said, “The towel.”

Nadia grabbed a towel from the bedside cabinet and unfolded it. “Lift your butt up,” she said to Anna,

Anna raised her crotch up from the bed to allow Nadia to spread the towel out beneath her buttocks and groin.

“That’s so you don’t get my bed covers damp,” Sarah explained. “I have to sleep in that bed tonight.”

Anna wondered what would happen next. She tugged at the handcuffs in the hope that she could dislodge them but they were attached firmly to the bed frame.

Sarah took a few more items from the cabinet, including a vibrator and several feathers of varying sizes.

What happened next was not in Anna’s litany of possibilities. The three naked girls took positions along her body; Jessica at her feet, Lauren at her crotch and Nadia at her breasts. They started to tickle her. They tickled her with fingers; they tickled her with feathers (of varying sizes).

“No,” Anna begged, as she began to writhe and squirm under their actions.

Jessica was tickling the underside of her feet, one of her most ticklish spots. Lauren had focussed her attention on Anna’s stomach and labia, alternating between the two, whilst Nadia was concentrating on the nipples.

Anna bit her lip, several times, as the three girls continued to bombard her body with gentle strokes of their fingers in her most ticklish and sensitive spots. She could do nothing to stop them; her squirming and wriggling just made it worse since, as soon as the girls identified the best places to tickle, they gave full attention to those areas completely.

Anna tried to beg them to stop but they were either not listening or, more likely, ignoring her pleas.

In her agony, Anna turned her head to the side and saw for the first time that Sarah, still fully clothed, was recording the whole thing on a small hand-held camcorder. She couldn’t object, even if she thought it would make a difference, so she just lay back to accept this torture, praying that it would soon be over.

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, games, students, swedish, university