Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2014, 04:06 PM   #16
JacobsField
getDare Devil

Oh... and Adam will return next season with Adam and the Soccer Pitch 3: Adam's Revenge!

Cody is gone, Miko's the captain, and Adam is no longer the rookie. There'll be a whole new set of freshmen for Adam to seek his revenge with.

Not sure when it'll come, but look for it in the future.

I am happily married and just came back here to see if I could find any couples dares. Stay kinky, my friends.
JacobsField is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:06 PM   #17
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I agree really hot chapter well done man
Old 12-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #18
imaslaveboy

Cant wait for the next chapter. Well written and interesting story!! Keep it up!

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:03 PM   #19
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Awesome!!!

9.9/10!!! UPGRADE!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:36 PM   #20
imaslaveboy

You should definitley continue this story. Its got loads of potential and its awesome!

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:57 PM   #21
JacobsField
getDare Devil

I PROMISE! This is still on my radar. I haven't forgotten about Adam. Just been pretty busy at life.

Thanks for the kind words, imaslaveboy. Glue, thanks as well!

I am happily married and just came back here to see if I could find any couples dares. Stay kinky, my friends.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #22
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

That is great news I really enjoy the story man.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:51 PM   #23
JacobsField
getDare Devil

It's coming...

Stay tuned!

Old 04-20-2015, 04:00 PM   #24
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Really glad this story didn't just up and die like some others

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 04:27 PM   #25
JacobsField
getDare Devil

Sport Soccer Adam and the Soccer Pitch 3: Adam's Revenge

Adam's back. Sorry it took so long. This is the last in the Adam series. I'm not sure when I'll write again, but hopefully you enjoyed these.

Thanks for reading.

--------------------------

Mike Ondally, Miko as the team called him, entered the locker room with his head held high. It wasn’t much of a surprise, but just two weeks ago he had been named the captain of the Slickville Soldiers soccer team. Miko had been an integral part of the team over the last couple of years and now that Cody had graduated and was likely just playing in an adult recreational league, it was his time to shine… or so he hoped. Adam, who had joined the team just last season, was named assistant captain. The decision of captain was left up to the coach, but it was the captain who had the opportunity to name his assistant. Adam was surprised after how much grief he had suffered through at the hands of Miko. Nonetheless, he was proud to be such an integral part of the team.

The team was about a month away from starting their next season and had just started practicing. In the offseason, much of the team had played here and there. There were indoor leagues all across the area and that gave most of them a chance to keep their skills up in hopes of not being victimized by the ‘Book of Rules’ throughout the course of the season. It was inevitable that there would be some tough times, but they hoped that their offseason practice would keep those times at bay.

In true Miko fashion, his gear hadn’t been washed since the last game of last season. It didn’t matter to him. He could live in his own stink all day long and he wouldn’t be phased by it. It was the people around him who suffered. All of that didn’t matter, though. Miko was purchased all new gear for the start of his final year as a Soldier. As a matter of fact, the entire team was finally getting new uniforms. The school had finally decided to embrace the ‘Soldier’ name and went with a dark green/brown jersey for home games. They would sport white shorts with dark green stripes for home games, as well. Away games featured a light brown jersey with some dark green speckled throughout with dark green shorts. For budget reasons, the players would still have to wear their own practice jerseys.

Miko had arrived about an hour before practice. He had to prepare. As he walked tall into the room, Miko was carrying two sets of gear. His new gear looked clean and fresh while his old gear was… well… not so much. He placed his new bag down on a bench and then proceeded to set out his equipment on the floor. There was his jock, which was stained brown from the days when he was a rookie. His pairs of socks, though gray, were significantly discolored from the ankle down. This was likely a side effect of not understanding what that metal machine in the laundry room was for. There were jerseys laid on the floor in addition to several pairs of shorts. Miko had big plans for these… and the rookies.

There were three rookies on the team that year. All three were freshmen who had played in high school. Miko was excited to have that much star caliber on the team and was hopeful that he’d be able to create rule #34 at the end of the year. It seemed all but certain based on the makeup of the team. You had Seth, the 6’ 2” giant that looked like he could fit through the bars in a prison, JP, a bigger lad who was short but fast, and Carson, your average, run-of-the-mill guy. There wasn’t anything noteworthy about him except for the fact that he had led his high school to the state championship last year while setting a record for goals in a single season.

As the assistant captain, Adam showed up to practice 45 minutes early and was surprised and terrified to see all of Miko’s gear in the middle of the floor. He didn’t know what Miko had in store, but he was just happy that he wasn’t going to be involved. Adam set up his stuff on the opposite corner of the room from Miko. He had learned his lesson last season when he sat right next to him. It wasn’t a place he wanted to find himself ever again. The rest of the team started filtering in over the next fifteen minutes or so. It was Carson who was the first rookie to come strolling into the locker room.

Carson had played before, as did all of the other rookies. They knew the process of getting ready and Carson grabbed a spot on the bench halfway between Miko and Adam and started to change. Miko, who had been in the bathroom when Carson showed up, told him to stop what he was doing. “Get to the center of the room, grab that jock, pick it up, put it on and say ‘Thank you, captain.’” Carson looked at Miko with a puzzled look but then proceeded to do as he was told. The rookies had all met Miko and Adam a few weeks prior and they knew that the captains had been selected. Miko continued, “Now, take your pick of the gear in the middle of the floor. This will be yours and it is not to be washed until after our 5th win.” The brave rookie grabbed his gear after acting like a youngster with scratch-and-sniff markers. He managed to find the best-smelling gear, which wasn’t saying much. Carson got dressed.

In the process, Seth and JP walked into the locker room and were greeted with a similar fate. The problem for them was that there weren’t any more jocks on the floor. Carson was already wearing a stained jock, yet the other two boys weren’t. They were about to be introduced to the same task that Adam faced upon his arrival to the team. By the end of practice, their jocks would be brown. They grabbed the remaining items from the ground and hurriedly put them on. Adam remarked that it was like having four Mikos in the room.

Miko and Adam took them through the boot camp after practice, just as Adam had done to him the season prior. The grunts… err… rookies were not pleased but they knew there would be hazing and just rolled with the punches. They came out of that practice covered from head-to-toe in mud. The festivities continued in the locker room as well. Adam got his revenge along with the rest of the team as the rookies danced around in their Icy Hot underwear transferring water from their shoes to a bucket. Adam remembered it all too well and was happy to be in his position.

After a few practices, the team donned their new uniforms and took to the field for the home opener. Slickville had some snow during the offseason and it was all but melted when the games started. That did leave the field in a messy state, but the boys were used to this by now since they had been practicing in these conditions for the last couple of weeks. The first game started out well. Adam, who had clearly been practicing in the offseason, notched two goals in the first half. This put the Soldiers up over the Central Pike Crusaders. The Crusaders tallied one in the second half, but it wasn’t enough. The Slickville Soldiers had their first win of the season.

During the course of the game, Seth accidentally kicked the ball into the groin of his own teammate. According to rule #11 of the book, there was a penalty for this. The rule stated “If one of our own hits another one of ours in the nuts during a match, the following will occur. First, each player will put his game-worn jock into a large tub. Second, each player will wring their shirt, shorts, and socks into the tub. Third, two peanuts will be placed at the bottom of the tub. Finally, the offending player must use his mouth to find the nuts and eat them. This will team them to respect another player’s nuts.” While the rule must’ve been created before the hoopla over peanut allergies, it didn’t matter. Seth wasn’t allergic and the team did as instructed. Miko made sure to wring every last drop of sweat out of his gear and to put his jock right at the top. Seth, knowing he had no choice, dove in. It took him the better part of ten minutes to find the two nuts and swallow them. He ended up coming up for air several times during the course of the punishment.

The team was doing well, winning more games than they were losing. When the team lost, the rookies wore their jocks for a week, as expected. Miko was already working on ideas for the new rule… rule #34. He didn’t want anyone to know what he was thinking, but he had several ideas swirling in his head. Every time someone would ask about his new rule, he’d get an evil grin on his face and say something like “God help those who play for the Soldiers in years to come.” or “If this rule were in effect during my time playing, I might have quit.” The team started to question whether or not Miko really understood the point of the book.

The second half of the season wasn’t as good for the Soldiers. Team morale had fallen due to Miko’s dishing out of rules without regard for the sanctity of the book. He’d order the rookies to put their heads in the toilets after tripping on the field. He quoted that as being rule #6. There was another time when he made the entire team lick his shoes after he was the only player to score a goal. According to Miko, this was rule #21. He continued on his ways quoting rule #8 which he said required all members of the team, except the captain, to pass their jock to the left each game for the next three games. After each game, the players had to wear their teammate’s jock home and sleep in it until the next game.

It was at that point that several players confronted Adam. They knew that something was wrong when Miko quoted rule #8. They remembered rule #8 all too well from last season. It was enacted when the players were scored on more than three times in a game. The players remember all-too-well the sucking mud and the washers that they were made to find with their feet. Adam remembered the hell of wearing those muddy clothes home that day and although he didn’t remember the rule number, others had. Miko was making up his own rules. At this point, Adam had no choice but to take a look at the book. It was forbidden for a non-captain to open the book past page one, but Adam didn’t have a choice. Team morale was down and he knew he had to do something.

Adam walked down the long hallway past all of the memories. On his way, he saw the picture from last year where he was covered in paint with a bleached Mohawk. He saw the picture from several years prior where last year’s captain, Cody, was in the same boat. He continued his stroll down memory lane to the office that held the musty, old book. He pulled it out and opened up to the pages that were quoted by Miko. His suspicions were confirmed. Miko had been making up rules for his own enjoyment. Adam didn’t bother to look at any of the other rules, especially rule #17. Cody had mentioned rule #17 to Adam, but in the spirit of the book, hadn’t said exactly what it was. Though Adam was tempted, he knew better than to look.

Without giving too much away, Adam confirms to the team that Miko had been lying to them and that even though this was the case, nobody could say anything to him because he was the only one who was supposed to have access to the book. It was at that moment, when Adam felt helpless to stop Miko, that an idea was hatched. Adam told the team, who unfortunately were already out of playoff contention due to the low morale, that Cody had told him about rule #17. While Adam didn’t know exactly what the rule was, he did know that it revolved directly around the captain and that it was initiated in the event of a losing record.

That was all the team needed to know. They wanted to see Miko pay and even though they had no idea what the rule was, they didn’t care.

When they discovered that Miko had been lying to them, the team was two games above .500 with five left to go. Mathematically, they were out of the playoffs due to a really strong division. This meant that the team could still play to win a few games, but ultimately could end up blowing the season and sending Miko to the fate of rule #17.

The team won their next game. It was a solid effort that was planned by Adam. He knew that if they won this game, they could really make Miko believe that he’d get his rule in the book. He’d be ecstatic knowing that there’s no way they could lose their next four. At this point, he’d be putting rule #34 in the book… guaranteed.

With the team now three above .500, it was time to start tanking. The team knew that there would be consequences for these falters. They were all very careful not to lose by more than three. They didn’t want a repeat of the real rule #8. There were a few missed goals and a few penalties ranging from drinking a beer from a teammate’s shoe to having shorts randomly dropped in the middle of practice to having to low-crawl across the muddy field. None of this phased the team at this point. They knew that losing these games would help them bond as a team for next year and would ultimately cause Miko to suffer a hefty price.

The team had played three more games and had lost all three. Their cushion was now gone. Miko was now extremely nervous and was doing all he could to motivate his team. Adam knew that no matter what Miko did, he wasn’t going to escape this fate. He had stacked the deck and had killed club morale and there had to be punishment for that.

It was gametime. In true Slickville fashion, it was raining again. It was that kind of light drizzle that made everything just a little more slippery. The game started and Miko knew that if he wanted to win this game, he’d have to take matters into his own hands. While he didn’t know the team was conspiring against him, he did know that they weren’t on their A-game. He marched down the field early in the first half and scored in the top-left corner. Slickville had a 1-0 lead.

It killed Jake, the team’s goaltender, to have to intentionally let a ball in the net. It was early in the second half when two players from the Restin Buffalo came down the field unopposed. They passed it back and forth twice before Jake intentionally made a wrong move and the Buffalo scored. If the Buffalo didn’t score again, however, all these losses would be for nothing. It was actually Miko who ended up letting a striker by, leading to another goal on a trying-but-not-really-trying Jake. Restin was up now 2-1 with only 48 seconds left.

Working to make sure he doesn’t go down in team infamy, Miko scrambles to a loose ball and shuffles down the field. When he gets close to the goal, he eyes Adam on his left side. He fakes the shot and passes the ball over to Adam who stops dead in his tracks. He catches the pass and then passes it directly to #39 of the Restin Buffalo. The player, though surprised, accepts the gift and strides down the field with four of his other teammates. They are met with no resistance. There is no defense. There is no goaltender. The Buffalo swiftly kick the ball in the net and the team celebrates their win.

Miko is pissed.

He knows that his fate is sealed and that he’ll be one of the only captains in the history of the Slickville Soldiers to have a losing record. In fact, 33 out of the 38 teams have had a winning record. His name will be only the sixth to hold that unflattering distinction. Not only that, but it also means that rule #17 is in effect.

Miko didn’t think much about rule #17 because he didn’t think he needed to. It had come to this. His team had betrayed him and he didn’t know why until they were in the locker room after the loss. Adam stands up to a round of applause and spells out all of the details to Miko. Miko, shocked at this point, looks around the room and for once doesn’t know what to say… until he asks Adam “so did you look at rule #17, assistant captain?”

Adam shakes his head to indicate that he hadn’t and then Miko, though still pissed, forms a small grin on his face.

Miko, understanding his fate, gets the book and reads Rule #17. It states “In the event of a losing season, and to prevent losing seasons in the future, it is imperative that the captain be made an example of. He will be forced to endure the torture he has dealt to the team’s rookies as he was not able to motivate them to play to their fullest potential. This includes the traditional Soldier boot camp along with new rituals that have been established over the years. In addition, each player will pick a rule from the book by number only and the captain must live that punishment. For the team picture, the captain will have his head shaved completely along with any other hair on his body. He’ll be covered in war paint and be forced to strip to just his jock. Finally, he’ll be given all of the team’s clothes for a week. Each night, he’ll sleep in another teammate’s jock on his head.”

The team chooses their punishments and because of his betrayal and because most of the team remembers the torture of rule #8, they choose that one. The only one who doesn’t choose rule #8 is Seth. Seth didn’t remember rule #8 all that well so he chose to make Miko repeat rule #11. He made sure to wring out his clothes so that every last drop dripped onto those peanuts and jock straps. At this point, Miko knew that he’d be searching for a lot of washers in the mud thanks to rule #8 and peanuts in jock straps thanks to rule #11. He also knew one more thing.

Adam asked Miko after the team had finished giving him his tasks “so why did you have a smirk on your face when I told you we threw the last three games?”

Miko opened up the book to read the asterisk next to rule #17.

“In the event that there is an assistant captain, both the captain and the assistant must complete all punishments for failure to lead the team to victory.”

Old 04-20-2015, 05:32 PM   #26
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Awesome final chapter for Adam, 10/10 would read again! Hopefully you'll write again soon, your really a great writer.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
Old 04-20-2015, 05:36 PM   #27
JacobsField
getDare Devil

Thanks Propel! I will likely write something in the future.

I have someone bugging me to write a story for him but I have an arrangement where he must piss himself every time he reminds me. I may milk that a little more.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #28
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Haha, take your time. We can wait as long as you want

Old 05-11-2015, 05:30 AM   #29
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Nice job that was a well write chapter with nice twist at end haha
Old 06-15-2015, 10:00 PM   #30
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Awesome story man I loved it

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk