Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-17-2014, 01:59 AM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nat / alie

I know it's been awhile, and this relatively short story won't seem a lot, but it's been an idea I've been sitting on for years now I always wanted to try.

Without giving too much away, the main characters share the same body. One likes to tease and prank the other though. Natalie is the shy one, Nat is the outgoing one.

Now, I intend of course for the story to be read all the way through... though part of my does wonder if maybe there is merit to only reading the Natalie parts, and skipping the Nat parts. I had fun writing both though, so I'm not exactly recommending you skip it =P

Originally, I was going to write three short stories about Natalie and Nat. However, I've been so inactive lately, that I think I'll just post one for now, and see how feedback goes. Hopefully though, I can get back in the writing groove and get some more out.

Without further ado, here's the store:

---------------

Nat/alie
Part 1 - Natalie

By Jappio

At first, all I could hear was my professor talk about something. It didn’t sound so familiar, some time must have passed.

That’s when I realized a weird feeling! Well it was actually a few I felt!

I was not sitting like myself at all. My legs were spread a bit wide. Both my knees were over the corners of my seat. My skirt was a few inches higher, bunched up under my legs.

I had bigger concerns than my skirt though! I quickly brought my legs together, setting a hand on my lap. I looked to my left and right to make sure no one was looking at me. I was sure of it though, I had lost my panties!

My face started to turn red. I looked at the clock; it seems I missed over half the class.

No one was looking my way, so luckily I managed to keep under the radar. I knew I should check a few more things. Slowly I moved a hand up to my shoulder, as if to scratch an itch that wasn’t there. I could feel my bra strap, which was good. I was concerned to find that I had an undone button, now only four of the six I had were done up. I wasn’t showing a lot, which was honestly a blessing compared to the norm.

I tried to relax. Maybe things went Ok for once. This must have just been one of her harmless pranks. I was mostly covered, and no one had been leering. It seemed for once she even took notes from today’s lecture for me!

I should explain something. My name is Natalie. I’m a college student who has a really annoying sister. Her name is Nat, and our names are pretty similar for a reason. You see, she isn’t an older or younger sister. She isn’t even a twin really. She’s sort of my other half.

For as long as I remember, I’ve had dissociative identity disorder, or split personality to most. I guess in a way I share my body with Nat. The problem is, Nat and I aren’t all that similar.

We’ve done a good job of managing life I feel. We get along mostly with each other’s friends, and we like some of the same things. However, Nat never takes things too seriously. I sort of have control most of the time, so she doesn’t worry too much about consequences. She likes to act without thinking.

The problem I was having now is that she actually gets a kick out of leaving me in tough situations. I should be thankful she doesn’t do anything too harsh. I suppose it would be bad if she was a thief for something.

However, today she’d stolen my panties while I was in class. This was just a small taste of the kinds of pranks she’ll play on me. We can only talk to each other in notes, and I’ve often left her notes asking her to stop. There’s rare one can stop Nat though.

How it works is I’ll sort of just blank out. Things will go dark and quiet, and it’s like I’m in a dream for a bit. Then when I wake up, time will have passed. I could be somewhere else, or in this case, missing my panties! That entire time I’m out, Nat is the one in control of our body.

Not wanting to cause a ruckus, I tried to stay quiet and pay attention to the lesson. Nat doesn’t always help me with school work, but she knows how mad I’ll get if I miss too much of a class. So for once she did at least take some notes. Her hand writing is tough to read though.

By the time class ended, I think I was able to get enough of the information. I was able to follow along at least. Others were standing up to leave, but with my situation I wasn’t about to stand and risk flashing people anything. My skirt was much more modest than one of Nat’s skirts (yes, we have different wardrobes) but it only came down to my knees, so I didn’t want to take risks by shifting my legs at all to be able to stand.

When more people had gone, I took my chance to open up my backpack. Nat had done something with my blue boyshorts, and I was hoping she had put them in our bag. I didn’t see them at all though. I quickly checked under my seat to see if she was so classless as to just leave them in the open like that!

No blue garment about though, so it would seem Nat had done something with them to keep them from me. I hope she didn’t throw them away like she’s done with a few of them. She tries to pay me back, but she always gets something not quite my style (typically naughtier)!

Getting up from my seat, I wondered if I should ask someone about them. Other than the teacher, no one knew about Nat though, and I didn’t want to confront my teacher about it either. Chances are Nat had just gone out for a bathroom break to get rid of my panties. I was sure if I complained about her losing them now, she’d just try to defend herself by saying she at least did it in private. I guess I was happy she didn’t take them off in the class room in front of everyone.

It was sundown now, this class being late in the day. It was time to head back to our apartment. It was just a short walk down the street, just a couple of blocks.

The walk didn’t seem like it would be short to me though. As soon as I stepped outside I noticed the wind. I was going to have to do my best to get Nat back. I wondered if she knew it was going to be this windy when she stole my panties!

I held my skirt down, trying to protect my modesty. This wouldn’t be too bad if I took my time. Again, she’s done worst to me. I also took this moment to redo the button she’d undone.

Nat really didn’t seem to have any modesty. I heard as much from my friends. It embarrassed me so, to know that people get to see me exposed so often. Nat insists it’s fine, that we have a killer body and should show it off. I don’t know what constitutes a killer body, but I know I want whatever I do have to stay covered!

She also has this annoying habit of trying to act like she knows me. Technically we’ve never directly met, but she insists that I like her little pranks…

Well, I don’t like them. However, she always cites the condition she’ll find me in after one. Any sign that I might have enjoyed it, and she’ll leave teasing notes about it!

The wind continued to whip past me… the hem of my skirt fluttering. I held a hand on my lap to keep it down; I wasn’t going to let anyone know I was without panties! I couldn’t stand to have my bare bottom, or worse, shown!

Said wind seemed like the will of Nat. It still slipped under my skirt at times, tickling my thighs and worse. I could feel it just barely touch my… lips…

It was really awkward feeling for me; I keep myself so well protected. Yet when Nat interferes… suddenly I feel so vulnerable and exposed. That wind felt foreign and touched somewhere I’m not used to being touched. The feeling was both scary, but it also was… unique.

Each light tickle from the wind would just make me push the skirt down more. This would only cause the fabric to press to my bare skin even more. This vicious cycle only caused me to become more worried as I went along and feel even more exposed.

The walk seemed to grow longer as the wind didn’t stop. If Nat were an actual person, I bet she’d grab my hands and hold them away! From what I hear from my friends, Nat is never worried about letting her skirt flip up. I still didn’t like the idea that my friends probably had a good idea of what my underwear selection was.

Today though, I didn’t have underwear to show, but thankfully no friends around to see either. I was hoping for just a quiet evening after this. My heart was racing, worried if I would be able to keep the fight up for the rest of the way. The front of my skirt was held down, but the back would sometimes fly up, exposing most of my legs. I knew I could do it if I just kept pressing on.

Things started to slow though. My eyes felt heavy. I began to walk slower. This was not good! Nat was coming, and I couldn’t stop it!

I always feel wobbly when this happens, so I had to use a hand against a nearby pole to stop myself from falling. I was hoping to get home without anyone seeing anything… but now it looks Nat was in charge of the trip. I groaned at the thought that now, my mission to get home unseen, was probably going to end in failure with her in control…
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jappio for this post:
Old 10-17-2014, 02:00 AM   #2
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nat / alie
Part 2 - Nat

The world lit up for me once again today. I could instantly tell that class was surely over. I was at a street corner, one just a block or so from our place.

The sun was just about to leave, so I guess it hadn’t been long at all, which was good for me. Natalie was getting off too easy so far I think!

Her modest skirts are such a bore. I wanted to do more, but I figured I’d only give her a little tease before my big plan. A warm up you could say.

Once I stood up right, I was able to feel around. I patted my hands against my butt, feeling that it was indeed still bare. I looked back and saw that a guy across the street was staring. Was he just concerned about what probably looked like me feinting, or did he just like seeing me touch my bottom. I gave it another sensual rub just to tease him.

The wind was picking up again, and I enjoyed the way it was tickling my thighs. The perk of a larger skirt like this was how well it did trap the air. I bet Natalie totally likes it too, I can feel a bit of warmth down there. How she hoped to ever deny it, I didn’t know. I mean, she can’t exactly have secrets when it revolves around our body, that’s something we at least have in common!

Love for our body… Eh, I’m not so sure. She likes to hide it or something. I love enjoying it personally, and tonight I was going to do that! I mean, maybe she likes our body, but she’s way too modest!

I skipped off to our home, letting her modest skirt show off at least some my bare legs. It was going to be so nice to get out of it, but I was going to play patient and wait. Sadly, I don’t think anyone saw any the naughty parts, even with the winds help.

At the door, I let myself inside. I wondered if my girlfriend was home too, for a little fun.

Though only a three floor apartment, we still had a nice little elevator I loved to ride. Halted at the ground floor conveniently, it didn’t take long for me to enter it.

I leaned against the back wall, unsnapping an extra button on the shirt. I gave each of my lovely breasts a nice little grab, seeing if I was showing enough. I was showing just the smallest hint of cleavage, so another button had to go. Now, a bit of Natalie’s blue bra was showing. She sometimes is a bit boring, but I will admit she has some cute choices in color.

Again, adjusting my top, I made sure I now had a bit more skin showing. Now I think I was ready. This whole time though, no one else hopped inside. No one was there to even greet me at the top! I was just striking out.

I took my time walking down the hall. After passing a few doors, I found our apartment. My girlfriend Haley, Natalie, and I shared it. Luckily, we only have to pay for two people though, hehe.

I let myself in, but sadly there were no signs of life. TV was off, and I couldn’t hear the shower or anything. I dropped Natalie’s book bag down and headed towards the bathroom.

Before arriving, I had undone the rest of the buttons on the shirt. The shirt ends swayed as I walked to the bathroom. I was pushing and prodding at the bra, not too disappointed with how it looked on me. I was happy to see my image in the mirror. ‘A good girl gone bad’-look, I’d have to say. I loved it!

I undid the tie in my hair, letting it fall down. I figured I’d really leave her bad this time. Let her feel completely liberated.

Natalie was going to be in for a surprise. I wasn’t sure just how far I’d take this, but I think it was going to be a bit more than she’d expect.

I did a few turns, considering the outfit I’d wear. It wouldn’t matter to Natalie what I wore technically. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to dress special just for myself. My hands went to the hem of the skirt, and pulled it up. Soon it was resting on my wrists when my hands wrapped around the inside of my legs.

I brought them higher and higher, my body tingling. I knew just how bare I truly was under this deceptively modest skirt. Those panties were hidden away at school now, and I had full access to any fun I wanted.

My body felt nice and warm… the skirt was now showing some thigh… the edges of my hands growing nice and close to my lips. A devilish smirk grew across my mouth as I thought about it. I think I’d use this skirt tonight… to just enhance that feeling once I did lose all this cover.

I knew the plan well. I did a test run of it myself the other night. If Natalie was as much of a smarty-pants as she usually was, she’d be fine. I didn’t get in trouble, so neither should she.

The plan was simple. Strip naked. Seriously, that’s almost all I had to do. I’d walk down to the park, and I’d strip naked. Natalie could have the rest of the fun.

She’ll be stranded naked in the park. God… do I wish that could just happen to me. Natalie doesn’t have the guts to do a stunt like that. Even though I’d be the stranded one, she’s still consider it being our body being exposed, and she’d be embarrassed my default. Her loss though… as I was getting horny just thinking about it. She was lucky; she’d able to have all the fun tonight.

I stroked my thighs, drawing my fingers out from under the skirt now. I just let them barely trace my lips, a light moan coming from my mouth. I was thinking of not giving this night to Natalie.

The previous night, it’d been a bit later. Perhaps it would be a bit tough for a wimp like Natalie at a time like this. She also probably won’t want to accept the chance of being seen. I should probably waste a bit of time here at the house.

I walked out of the bathroom and took a seat on the couch. I didn’t do up the shirt or anything; I’d wait till I had to leave to do that. Then I could really have my fun.

It wasn’t easy sitting around and playing nice though. It probably was for the best that Haley wasn’t home, I’d have been tempted to tease and have fun with her instead. That reminded me that I should probably warn her about Natalie.

I got my phone out and texted her. I let her know that when she was home, to expect the door. Poor Natalie wasn’t going to have a key, so Haley would have to let her in. I also left a hand written special instruction as well. I told her to not look at it till she got a knock at the door.

Haley wanted to know why, but I wasn’t about to tell her. I like to leave her guessing too, I’m an awful tease like that. Wouldn’t be the first time I surprised Haley with a naked body, be it Natalie or myself playing the role of the naked one.

Looking at the clock, I realized I couldn’t wait. I could see the sun was low enough, Natalie would probably be fine. She’d be pissed, but safe enough I think.

I hopped from the seat, and did up two of the buttons. I had told myself I’d play the modest act, but I couldn’t stand to be too tightly covered!

I left all our things besides the clothes there in the apartment. It was funny; I was patting the clothes to make sure I didn’t have keys, as opposed to making sure I had them hehe!

Once out of the room, I strolled down to the elevator. I was again showing off the bra, which a neighbor coming from the elevator took notice of. The guy had a bit of a nervous grin as he said hello to me. I sort of recognized him, at least by that dorky smile. Perhaps Natalie knew him better, or he was just being nice. Either way, I can say he likes the color blue!

Once at the bottom floor, I had to stop myself from running. I really was getting excited. I was now considering doing some flashing down the street, see if I could get any fun reactions.

That wasn’t my goal though, so I resisted the whole way there. However, that wonderful breeze felt heavenly still, and I think I was starting to grow wet before even making it to the park!

The lights were just turning on in the park. Many people from the college strolled through here in the evening, so the place was brightly lit. I saw a couple even trying to sneak some kisses on one of the benches on my way in.

All the way at the other end, I had undone the last two buttons of the shirt. Instantly it blew open, and I loved the feeling. My bared stomach and sides happily met the cool night air. The blue bra jutted out, my breasts begging to pop free from it. I wanted to, but I had to still find the perfect spot to hide the clothes. Natalie would be pissed if I lost her clothing too. I had to find somewhere she wouldn’t dare look for them.

The park on this end was empty at the time. I was sort of glad. Though I’d be happy with an audience, I had better not do so if I was going to let Natalie have the fun. I had to make sure she was hidden when she woke up too. I also didn’t want someone stealing her clothes either if they saw me hiding them.

I headed towards some trees and bushes to the side of the South entrance.

The shirt was simple to remove. I just shrugged my shoulders and helped it off my arms. I stretch my arms out wide, enjoying the feeling of being so undressed outdoors. I was no longer decent, that’s for sure.

I undid the fasten on the bra, and sighed happily at the feeling of the restriction lessoning. I set myself free from the vile thing, and bared my breasts to the world. I happily tweaked my hardened nipples.

For a moment I was lost in the fun. Out here at night, I was in public and enjoying squeezing my breasts. The thought made the touching all the better, my nipples growing very sensitive.

I think, regardless of plan at this point, this next step was going to happen. I sexily pushed my bottom out behind me, again using my hands to rub that pushed out bottom. I pictured some people watching my little sexy strip. I wanted them to know that I hadn’t any panties on. That even below this modest skirt, I was the naughtiest thing!

My breasts I have to say had a great show going on in front as well. The trees were lucky to see their firm form sway ever so slightly.

I flicked the zipper loose, and pushed the garment down my legs. The feeling was electric, sending bolts of pleasure through my body. The way the waistband gripped against my skin… passing down my hips, over my butt, and finally down my legs fully was intoxicating.

Natalie didn’t know how damn lucky we were. Our butt is so wonderful I think. I love letting the world around see that very fact. It’s so smooth and round. With the skirt at my feet, I again rubbed it.

I stood more straight, and stepped from the skirt. I looked around; I was still hidden amongst the brush.

I felt free now. I was so in tune with the feelings of the night. I ran my hands across my bared skin, enjoying my wonderful nudity.

Again I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do this to Natalie. I was really enjoying myself. I pictured prancing out through the park, perhaps even just straight out streaking back to the apartment. If Haley was home, I could even have a fantastic finish to such fun.

Natalie though needed to ‘enjoy’ this too. I wish I could for once actually see what happens to her. She always yells at me about the embarrassment and panic. At the same time though, I’ve caught her enjoying it. Today for example, she liked not having those panties on.

I loved teasing Natalie so much too. Like right now, thinking of her helpless and abandoned was turning me on more. I rubbed my thighs, thinking about that very thought.

The plan wouldn’t work with the clothes at my feet. Natalie had to wake up without them nearby. Even if I move, she might actually check the shadows. I couldn’t leave them in the open, or else she or someone else might see them.

I gathered up the clothes, and held them to my stomach, making sure to keep most of my body bare. I then looked out into the park, trying to think where I could put them.

My eyes eventually settled on a small circular flower garden. It had walls up around it, to keep people off it. I figured keeping it on the inside edge of it would be a perfect spot. I’d dig up the dirt a bit to cover them, and come back for them at another time.

I happily dashed out towards the flowers. I was still alone in this half of the park. I wasn’t hidden at all, but that just made my skin tingle with excitement!

Once at the flower garden, I shoved the clothing against that inside wall. I then pushed some dirt on top of it. They’d be a bit dirty, but as long as I cleaned them, Natalie couldn’t mind too much about this… you know, besides the whole abandoning her naked thing, hehe!

As I bent over, putting on the finishing touches, I wiggled my bottom. I purposed arched my back, and straitened my legs, but kept my body lowered at the waist. I so wanted to stay there, and have someone stumble upon me. Again, Natalie’s torture came first!

I pranced back to the hiding spot I’d used. Natalie would have the full park and a block of the street till she got back to the apartment. She’d be naked the whole time.

As I thought about this, a hand was already between my legs. Natalie would know for sure just how much I was getting off to this, but at the same time, hopefully the bit of a buzz would put her in a good mood too.

For the last time, I had to actively get myself to stop having so much fun with this. I was determined to do what I set out for.

For awhile, I could feel that familiar drowsiness too. Natalie was coming back, and I think I was set to let her. I leaned back against a tree, getting comfy. I looked one last moment at my naked body. Nipples hard and jutted out… a few wisps of hair below, not at all hiding my pussy! Even the rough bark of the tree I was against was pleasant in its own right.

Natalie, you’re in for one hell of a night! Time to just drift off now…
Old 10-17-2014, 02:01 AM   #3
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nat/alie
Part 3a - Natalie

By Jappio

Unlike earlier, I awakened with a bit of a start. I felt as if I was about to fall, which meant that Nat was not sitting when she fell unconscious. As I tried to stand straight, I felt roughness against my back and the wind against my… bare body!

Oh my god! I quickly used an arm to cover my chest and a hand to cover between my legs. I was up against a tree and I was outside! I muttered an obscenity under my breath as I tried to figure out what was going on. I didn’t know where I was, but all out in front of me was open space! I quickly tried to duck down, as if it would make me less obvious.

I looked to my sides, and I found a few bushes. I quickly scurried to those and hid behind them.

Why was I naked? It was sunset, and there were a bunch of street lights on. It took me a moment, but I think I knew where I was. This was the park that was just a block away from the apartment. Essentially, I figured that Nat must have gone right past the apartment and to the park. She also got rid of my clothes!

My body was so bare. Though it feels like time passes, you sort of just wake up and everything is different. This was a big change though! This was an insane change!

Naked in the park… and I didn’t have any clothes. I tried to stand up a little to look around, and I didn’t see anything. Where could Nat have put my clothes? Did I dare try to look around for them? Really, I didn’t want to leave my hiding spot.

I also knew exactly just how much Nat enjoyed this mean game she likes to play. Her… I mean mine… our body was… well it was aroused. I hate to admit it, but I could tell that she must have been touching herself just moments before. I recognized these feelings; it wasn’t rare that she’d get like this when setting me up with these pranks. It’s bad enough to leave me naked, but to also make it so I’m distracted with feelings like that? I had thought Nat was going easy on me today too. Clearly, she wasn’t anymore.

Trying to ignore the feelings of pleasure, I was instead trying to think what to do with myself. It’s somewhat difficult honestly to be in a situation like this. The one true solution is sort of obvious, but you do all you can to deny it. I was trying to think if maybe I could find my clothes, or if I could somehow just appear back home. However, the only option was walking home.

I muttered another obscenity. I don’t know what she was thinking. I was essentially two blocks away, and it wasn’t even completely dark out. Street lights constantly shown though, so waiting wasn’t an option. I had no easy way to keep myself from being caught.

Nat would probably be Ok with the idea of me just streaking back to the apartment, not caring if I get caught. Nat though doesn’t have to worry about modesty it would seem. Even being a campus town, I had to worry about the wrong people catching me too, like the police. Though I could probably get out of it, Nat is a documented ‘condition’. So I wouldn’t be in trouble probably, but it still would be embarrassing!

No one was nearby though, so I guess I had to get going as soon as I could. I knew by now that the strategy was to move when the coast was clear, that much was obvious. Scoping out ahead, I could see there was another set of shrubbery to use as cover, half way through the park. I could hug the wall nearby to avoid being out in the middle paths of the park.

So I started to run, hoping no one would come nearby and look to the side of the park. The wall next to me covered me up from the road thankfully, so I wouldn’t have to worry about that.

To my left was the park itself. It was mostly decorative, and usually a nice place to jog through. I often would circle around the fountain, appreciating the bit of nature here in the city. Now though, this park was far from pleasant for me, as I ran through it faster than I ever have.

Once at the bushes, I practically dove to the ground. Huddled behind the plant, I hugged my body tight. That same feeling of vulnerability still swelled inside me. I was so naked, and hardly any closer to home. The hardest leg of the trip would be the block that I’d have to pass other apartment buildings. It would be so easy for cars to pass by and see me.

I had to keep thoughts of that out of my mind though. I had to concern myself with the here and now. The next step of my trip would take me to the park entrance. To minimize the amount of time I leave my exposed body in the open, a straight line to the park entrance would be best. I could use the wall to peek out of the park to time my next run.

Again I looked around. I saw someone heading towards the west entrance, probably having come from the south. They couldn’t see me, so I stayed put till they were out of sight.

During this time, I was just reminded of the state my body was in. Not only was I naked, but that accursed arousal was still there. I had not at all calmed down, even with all my worry. This honestly is something that Nat takes notice of, and is how she ends up teasing me about these little adventures she puts me through. She’ll get our body all worked up, and I typically can’t do much to suppress those feelings. Both her and our body seems to work against me.

I mean, being fully honest, I can’t just deny that the feeling is completely bad. One can’t really complain about being aroused, it’s technically a good thing. It’s not easy to admit, quite embarrassing in fact, but I know how healthy it is to be like this I guess. Though I don’t know if it’s healthy to be aroused during a very embarrassing situation! However, I guess I can’t say… that in some sort of twisted way, Nat is in a way sort of helping me out? I don’t know, it’s all so weird.

So essentially, she’ll sometimes catch that I was still aroused after this type of stuff, and thinks I’m into it! She doesn’t believe me that it’s just her remnants just left over. I don’t know if I’m just trying to convince her or myself.

This whole time as I ponder these dumb thoughts too, I’m being an idiot and actually rubbing myself with my hand between my legs, the one I put there for modesty, I swear! It’s stuff like that, that gives any credence to Nat’s claims! I hate that I can’t control myself sometimes, it truly seems just subconscious, I swear!

Not wanting to be caught just hiding naked; I know I should get going. When it gets dark, who knows who might try to come through the park? Now, after usual school ending times, and before people started to head home from their evening fun, was the best time for me make my move.

I ran out from my cover and made my way to the park entrance. There, I’d have a block to go, and then a dash through my apartment. As I ran I kept looking behind me and towards the gate I was heading towards. Either side someone could see me from. My bare butt bounced as I ran, and I could feel the way my breasts wanted to do the same beneath my tightly pressed arm.

I wish there was some way I could get Nat back, this feeling was unbearable practically. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Even with my arms not pumping I was speeding faster than usual. The adrenaline in my blood was propelling me forwards. I just desperately wanted to be back in our apartment and away from the potential prying eyes.

I had to put my arms out in front of me and stop myself against the wall when I got there. I was almost in a panic, and hadn’t been able to slow down quickly enough. My body was completely uncovered for a few seconds. The breeze was still chilly, touching every inch of my body it could.

I again wrapped my arms around my body to give myself some security at least. I looked around the corner of the entrance, out at the road. It was a three way intersection, the north bound road heading straight towards our apartment and the school further on. The other two roads were of course East and West.

My heart started to sink as I tried to plan my next route. I realized I didn’t have as much time as I had at the bushes now. Behind me was the entire park, and my bare butt was facing it. I’d easily be caught if someone came from one of the other two entrances. I looked behind me, and saw no one, but I couldn’t wait.

Ahead was scary though. Plenty of parked cars littered the side of the street ahead, but there were gaps where I wouldn’t be able to hide, and I didn’t know how I’d avoid capture from a pedestrian on the sidewalk! Not that taking the center of the street was an option.

I leaned against the stone wall, feeling its coarse material against my bare skin. I tried to wonder just how Nat could enjoy these type of stunts, but a certain tingling below was probably the answer. I’d never gotten undressed on my own in this type of situation, I always started out aroused, so I was sure it had to be her kink alone.

Time couldn’t be wasted. I’d have to dash off to the street and pass under the street lights. I’d have to hope no one would enter or exit the buildings, hope no drivers came by, and hoped no one was out for a walk! The odds seemed impossible, but I had no choice at all. I was trapped, and there was only one way out.

Abandoning my cover, I exited the park as well. I gave just a quick glance to my sides, confirming the street was still empty. I crossed it diagonally, since our apartment is on the west side of the main street. Once there, I crouched down near the first park car, now able to see fully down the sidewalk.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:01 AM   #4
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nat/alie
Part 3b - Natalie

By Jappio

I could just make out the spot where the apartment was, no one was between me and it. I would have to cross one more road to get there though. So a block, a road, and just one door down, and I’d be there.

The street and park were still behind me, getting their own public show of my bare butt. I knew that I had to go now when the coast was clear. So I stood back up and started to run down the sidewalk. I passed door after door, and I was thinking I could make it. My nerves would prove to not be so strong when I saw a car coming down from the college!

I dropped to the ground, getting on all fours to hide behind a nearby parked car. I know the pose was a bit exaggerated, but I wasn’t thinking. I got close the vehicle, and could hear the other driving closer. I had a pretty good idea that I wasn’t caught, but that didn’t stop my heart from going wild.

Once the car passed, I slowly got to my feet… and then slowly stood all the way up seeing that there were no more cars driving my way. I was still alone on the side walk. Knowing this, I quickly started to jog my way north some more.

As I neared the four way intersection ahead, I could just barely see the door to our apartment. The home stretch was here, but as I got close to the road, I had to stop myself. I had no way to know if anyone was on my right or left, and I was going to use the building corner to try and look.

The street to my right was the first I could see into. I approached the corner slowly though, since this street to the right since I wasn’t exactly hidden from it well. No one was down that way. To my left, and around the corner, I could spy what looked like a few fellow students huddled near a parked car. I want to say they were being dropped off. They were spending plenty of time just chatting!

A minute or two went by, and they still hadn’t left. Once I even had to dash away from the corner and near a car parked on the street to avoid a car that was driving from the south. I had barely avoided that one, and it weren’t for the car driving by silently, I would have assumed I was seen!

I wanted my naked form finally hidden, but it wasn’t going to happen it seemed like. These people were still talking, and I was losing my patience. I was just about to consider running by and hoping they didn’t look, but my hand was forced. The people talking at the car finally closed the door and walked away… from the car that is. They started to walk towards my direction!

I didn’t know what to do now. They’d get to this corner, and I’d have nowhere to hide. I could try to maneuver around the cars, but if they turned down this way, they’d find me for sure unless I snuck to the street side of the car. That didn’t seem like a good idea with the potential of another car driving by.

I could just wait and hope they entered a building or continued past this intersection and head North or East. That was risky though, and if they did want to come towards where I was, I’d be very close to them when naked!

I don’t know why, but that’s when I noticed just how much my pussy was practically pulsing! This danger had done little to stop the continued growth of my arousal. It nearly paralyzed me.

I suddenly felt defiant. I wasn’t about to stay there and be caught. I’d quickly run by, not wallow in my worry and arousal, and just get home. I wasn’t going to play the game Nat set up for me and be the vulnerable, scared, and naked girl in the street!

Perhaps I wasn’t thinking straight at all. My panic had set me on a bad plan. I quickly ran forward, attending for the couple of people to only get a glance of me. I figured I’d be fast enough to get by.

As I past the corner I’d been hiding behind, my body was in the open, and the realization then hit. It was like a solid punch to all my faux confidence. What was I think?!

I was naked and streaking past people! I was exposing myself! My arms weren’t even covering myself as I intended to run faster, but that seemed to only make everything worse now! My bare breasts with hard nipples bounced wildly as I strode forward. My few sparse hairs above my lips probably were obvious in the profile view! Even my bare butt was shown to these strangers!

When I made it halfway across the street, I was regretting my choice more and more. No longer was I just running past them, but this was surely me running away now. I was caught naked outdoors!

Then to really seal the deal, the person in the car was still there and sounding his horn! That was the last straw and I quickly wrapped both my arms around my breasts to try and protect myself! I just chose to expose myself to a small group of people! I don’t know how I could be so foolish!

My adrenaline didn’t slow a bit as I got across the street. I knew that a few steps I’d be hidden, but I didn’t dare slow. I was now at least determined to make inside, no more chances for anyone to see me I declared!

Past our first neighboring building, I was to our door in practically a second by the feel of it. My mind was trying to still register everything that happened as I threw the door open without any care of who was inside.

I didn’t even appreciate the fact that the opening hallway was void of the other tenants, I was just thinking I was finally home free. I went straight for the door leading to the stare well.

The sound of me running up the stairs echoed. The more labor intensive act of running up the stairs finally slowed me. My body was now shielded from the teasing wind and I had walls close to me. I felt instantly cozier and safer already.

By the time I reached the third floor, I finally stopped and had a breather. I opened the door to our floor just slightly, and I could see it was empty. I walked into it, but tried not to run, not wanting to cause a commotion now. I didn’t need someone looking out in the hall to see who was running around.

I did quickly make my way down past the other doors and to ours finally. I was about to end this endeavor, but I should have known… the door was locked!

I now realized that makes sense, I didn’t have a key after all, nowhere to keep one. I knocked at the door, praying that my roommate, Nat’s girlfriend, was home.

“Natalie?” I heard her call from inside the apartment! Thank god, she was home!

“Yes, it’s me! Let me in…” I tried saying loud enough for her to hear me, but not so loud as for the neighbors to hear.

There was a bit of a pause, and then Haley spoke up, “Nat wants you to put your hands on your head and admit you’re horny.”

This isn’t the first time Nat has left me this kind of trap. She was completely cruel sometime. I knew trying to reason with her girlfriend wouldn’t help. Haley wasn’t mean, but she usually played along with Nat’s games if Nat really wanted.

Still, I wasn’t going to just not fight it. “Come one Haley, just let me in. I’m naked out here!” This time I was even quieter, considering the nature of what I was saying.

“Speak up, I don’t think I heard what Nat wanted me to hear,” Haley interjected. She didn’t even humor my plea.

I made a quick survey of my surroundings. I was still alone in the hall. I put my hands on my head, but couldn’t find the words I was supposed to say.

I couldn’t possibly be horny, I wasn’t about to admit it. However, that pulsing feeling from before hadn’t died, I just not been focusing on it. Now, with my hands on my head, my body totally exposed, I was focusing on it… and I sort of wanted to touch myself.

I didn’t say that out loud, and really only mumbled, “I’m horny.”

Haley didn’t take any notice of it. Maybe she was pretending to not hear it, but I really didn’t say it loud enough probably.

Wanting it to all be over, finding that same desperate nature to throw caution into the wind that I had at the street corner, I much more loudly finally said, “I’m horny!” Hopefully the neighbors didn’t hear, but thankfully the door swung wide open!

At first I was relieved, but then I realized the sight that Haley was getting! My entire naked body was presented to her! She had a huge grin on her face, and I dropped my hands to cover myself and ran inside.

I know Haley probably is familiar with Nat being naked, but in a way, this was MY body right now, and I wasn’t in a relationship with Haley like that! I was so embarrassed, and ran straight for my room. Before I got in, Haley remarked, “Nat says to enjoy yourself in there, she’ll give you some privacy after that.”

As I shut my door, I sat on the floor with my back to my bed. I was suddenly very exhausted. My breathing was coming in labor breathes after the exertion. I didn’t hear sirens or people calling out for a streaker at least!

I can’t believe how I let myself expose myself like that to the strangers today. I normally wouldn’t have, but I felt so cornered. I don’t know if I made a bad choice, or if maybe Nat was right about me. I still ached to have a firmer touch than just the wind against my body in that moment. I wasn’t willing to do so outside in the hall… but after Haley’s and Nat’s offer to some privacy… I did let me hand wander.

The End
Old 10-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #5
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Your stories are a favorite of mine always get giddy when I see a new post.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:56 PM   #6
Black Panther

This reminds me of Dr. jekkl and Mr. Hyde. Is that where you got insparation from?
Anyways I loved the story!

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:28 AM   #7
archie21
getDare Succubus

i wasn't going to stop and read this but pleased i did, most excellent fun.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:42 PM   #8
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks everyone for the comments and for enjoying the story.

No, the inspiration was not Jekyll and Hyde, hadn't thought of that all. Kind of an interesting idea though.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #9
Fetique
Enigma

Could one imagine you to continue the story? Or is it THE end, because I really enjoyed it and would love more of the same concept.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetique View Post
Could one imagine you to continue the story? Or is it THE end, because I really enjoyed it and would love more of the same concept.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappio View Post
Originally, I was going to write three short stories about Natalie and Nat. However, I've been so inactive lately, that I think I'll just post one for now, and see how feedback goes. Hopefully though, I can get back in the writing groove and get some more out.
So yes, there will be more. Feedback has seemed positive thus far. I actually have about 3 or so pages of the next one written already (we'll see if I can keep this pace though).
Old 10-19-2014, 05:29 PM   #11
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

I like this story, very creative with lots of oppertunities and possibilities.
Keep it up
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #12
Mini

Thumbs up More

Please do more soon.

Like: messy, pegs, masturbation, ropes, hidden/semi public, ice, slight pain, anal (including enemas), under clothes, feeling full, urination.

Dislikes/Limits: poo/scat, drinking piss, electricity, public (full), others (family, friends ...), permanent, illegal, taking pictures (face).

Toys: Nipple Suckers, Nipple Clamps, A small battery powered magic wand, A wired bullet vibe, A bullet vibe, a small, medium and large buttplugs, anal beads, fleshlight, and a lovense Max 2.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:45 AM   #13
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(This is not in response to Mini, I just happen to finish this tonight =) )

Nat / alie 2: ‘Walking in on them’
Part 1 - Natalie

By Jappio

As I ‘woke up,’ I could feel my body tingling. I moaned out loud as my hands moved. Each of my hands cupped a breast, feeling that my nipples were hard. The touch was electric, sending jolts up my spine. Yet something was weird, my nipples felt a bit wet.

I opened my eyes, not really sure what was happening. I then saw that I was not in bed like I had been the night before. I was instead in what looked like a classroom!

Before I could figure out why I was where I was, and why at least my breasts were bare, I heard someone else say, “Wow! You have nerves of steel! Sorry I sort of bailed there. Let’s just get you finished up and out of here!” It was my roommate Haley, and she was down the on floor. I was apparently up on a teacher’s desk?

Haley didn’t seem to be paying attention, and stood up. She was as naked as I was! I was too shocked and lost to speak up. She then put her hands on my knees and tried to spread them!

I finally let out a gasp as I slammed my legs shut! Haley had just gotten a good look between my legs!

Haley looked me in the eyes. She looked puzzled, as if I was doing something weird. That’s when she realized it, and I think I was too somewhat.

“Wait… Natalie?!” Her eyes grew even wider and her arms suddenly darted down to cover her breasts and she knelt to the side of the desk.

I covered myself too. I moved my legs to the side of the desk and looked around the room. It did look a lot like a classroom from my college. I then let myself slip from it and ducked on the opposite of the desk as Haley. The reason I was naked in the classroom, my nipples wet, and there with Nat’s girlfriend, who also happen to be naked, became obvious. Nat was having some very kinky sex with Haley!

Having figured out the gist of things didn’t stop me from freaking out though. This was the school I went to, and I was completely naked! Even if Nat was the one doing it, someone could have assumed it was me of course! This was insane! “What the hell is happening here Haley?”

“Well… I mean…” Haley tried to say. I could tell from her voice she was nervous and embarrassed too. I guess it would be awkward for her too, to sort of have her intimate moment interrupted by someone. Then again, she shouldn’t have been doing this with my body somewhere public!

“Answers Haley, I’m naked here!” I spurted out. I was desperate for answers, and raised my voice a little.

“I know, sorry Natalie. I wasn’t trying to do this to you… it was all Nat’s idea… I mean at least what we were doing. I couldn’t exactly say no to her,” Haley tried explaining.

I believed her. Outside of Nat not just lacking in modesty, I’ve always heard that she has a way of convincing people of things. I usually try to keep out of their private business (though clearly this time I was forced into the middle of something very private!), but I had more or less heard that in a way that Nat was the one in the charge of her relationship with Haley.

“It’s fine… I get it. Nat can be really mean. I don’t know why she’d suddenly leave like that. Just tell me where my clothes are so we can get out of here!” I requested.

Haley was suddenly quiet. That worried me.

“I… I don’t know where they are,” she explained.

I couldn’t believe it! I crawled around the desk so I could actually look at her. She was now sitting with her knees to her chest. Her face was bright red. “What do you mean? What happened?”

Haley tried explaining it, “Well… Nat and I were… fooling around. We were just walking around the campus to waste some time when she pulled me into the room. A few things led to another, and suddenly she was pawing off my clothes. I didn’t exactly put up a fight, and then she just left me here!”

I think I saw Haley’s face turn redder as she described it. Nat I guess liked to torture people besides just me. I was surprised with how honest and vividly Haley described it too.

“Nat took awhile to come back, but she eventually did. She was just as naked as she got me though, no clothes around! I tried to object… but then… well she was persuasive. She and I were… well you might be able to guess… but then we heard a noise and I hid under the desk. She didn’t, and well, I guess that’s cause she was hiding in her own way.”

Nat could be pretty mean and she did love getting me naked and stranded. I guess this way, she got us both naked, and at school!

Haley was a close friend of mine. I wasn’t involved with her like Nat was, but we were roommates and friends. “It’s Ok Haley, I’m not mad at you. This is Nat’s fault. Not the first time she dealt me a tough hand!”

“You aren’t kidding,” Haley said, a bit of a smile. I was happy she didn’t think I was mad at her anymore.

“So she really didn’t say what she did with the clothes?” I asked.

Haley admitted, “I didn’t get an answer. She told me to not care, and then… distracted me.”

I looked around the room again. I didn’t have classes that day; I was going to sleep in. Seems that Nat was the first to wake up, and she took advantage of that. I had to know some more info though, I was a bit disoriented. “Well, what about where we are, and what time it is.”

Haley thought about it. “We’re in the business area of the school. Not too many classes are had on Friday, and I don’t think any are business ones. It was about 11am when we got here, so I think it’s almost noon,” Haley reasoned.

I thought about it. I didn’t know what Nat might do with the clothes. Where could she have gotten while naked? “Do you know how long she was gone for?”

“It felt like forever, Natalie. She just ran off with my clothes and I was too scared to wander out there on my own. I would have gone with her, but I hesitated, and she was out of sight!”

I could sympathize with her. I had only been up for a little bit now, but it had felt like I was cowering naked there forever. There was also this warmth from between my legs that had yet to leave. I blushed even redder knowing that it was probably my roommate in front of me that got me to this point of arousal technically!

Haley seemed just as shy as I was too. She was exposed to someone else suddenly. Sort of funny, we both ended up like this because someone else was in control.

“I guess… we have to get going then. I have to find my clothes,” I said. I started to kneel up again and look at the door. I wasn’t sure what would be out there though.

“You’re going to go out there?!” Haley exclaimed.

I looked back at her to explain, “I don’t know when Nat will be back. I can’t exactly just will her out. Who knows how long till someone could come and find us. I get it if you want to stay here; this is sort of my fault I guess?”

Haley spoke back up, “No! It’s not your fault at all. I shouldn’t have let Nat do that. I’m not going to let you go out there alone either!”

Part of me thought having two naked bodies to spot would make sneaking around tougher, but I honestly could use the moral support of someone helping me. I felt a bit less stranded for once thanks to having someone with me.

Haley and I both then started to move towards the door. We slowly stood up and I looked out of it. I made sure to only open it enough so I could stick my head out.

The hall was empty. It was true there were fewer classes on Fridays, but it still wasn’t going to be easy. I saw that the room number was 229, which meant we were on the second floor. I slipped back into the room. “Ok, I don’t know where for sure Nat went, but it might have been downstairs. When she ditches me, she tries to make it a bit of a trip.”

“Tell me about it,” Haley blurted out. She then quickly looked away. I think she let on more than she attended. I guess leaving Haley naked in public was done regularly. I wasn’t exactly surprised.

I mercifully continued on with my idea, “I think she’d have gone downstairs, and she’d have hidden them somewhere that people might not look right away. She’s learned I hate it when she actually loses my clothing.”

Haley countered my point, “Actually, she was wearing one of her outfits. Though I don’t think she’d want to lose that skirt. I don’t think she’d lose my clothes either. Yet if she hid them where people won’t see them, how will we find them?”

I didn’t have an answer for that. This wasn’t going to be easy. “Maybe somewhere like a bathroom or something? Behind something even? I don’t know really, but it’s our only chance really,” I said. I then approached the door again and looked out. Still no one was in sight.

“You really don’t have to do this Natalie. This was Nat’s and my fault. I should be the one to go and find our clothes,” Haley tried to argue.

I sort of wished I could stay behind, but I knew that wasn’t an option. “I’m not going to leave you alone, and two heads are better than one. We’ll get out of this quicker this way,” I told her.

“So we go to the stairs,” I planned out loud. The dash would be short, but very risky none the less. This was the college I attended, and I was completely naked. I sort of wished this were a high school or something, with at least some type of project or something hung on the walls to use as some make shift cover. However, my boring college had nothing that would be useful for hiding our nudity in sight, the walls as bare as we were. So the naked streak would have to be done.

Haley was near me soon as I willed up my own courage to burst out of the room. The first step was difficult though, my body felt frozen. One reason was the general fear I was experiencing, I didn’t want to expose myself. The other reason though was as embarrassing, and that was my arousal… or should I call it Nat’s? She and Haley had to have been close to finishing up. I felt as if I’d been built pretty close to an orgasm when I woke up, and few of those feelings had actually faded. I tried my best to not let a hand drift between my legs, especially with Haley there to potentially catch me in such an act.

Haley placed her hands on my back and I could tell that meant she was as ready as she was going to be. That was enough for me to set a bare foot into the hallway. The carpeting felt rough on the sole of my foot. This was becoming more and more real every second, and that was making my heart beat faster and faster.

As I got another foot into the hall, and thus truly stepping out of the classroom, each step after the first came faster. My pace snowballed till I was at a jogging speed; reason stepping aside as I instead just chased the goal of the end of the hall.

Haley was close to me, and I tried my best to think, yet I felt like I wouldn’t stop, even if I saw someone anymore. Blood was rushing to my head and I was coming to the realization that I wasn’t of the soundest mind. I don’t know if it was because of how aroused Nat had made us, or if it was because of the situation and panic. All I knew is that I had sort of lost focus of things as I was streaking the halls.

Haley still followed closely and I took that as solace that maybe I wasn’t totally out of my mind. I knew that it was crazy to be completely without clothing in school, but my options were slim, right? Perhaps my doubt was a bit of guilt caused by the conflicting emotions of fear and arousal. I hated the idea that Nat would ever be right, that something like this could be sexually thrilling for me. My body had just had who knows what kind of foreplay done to it before I got control of it; none of this was actually turning me on!

I don’t know why, but I actually stopped when I got to the doors of the stairwell. I turned around and watched Haley run to me. Her hands were wrapped around her chest, leaving her entire lower half bare. I don’t know why I stared… it wasn’t even a thing of lust. I more so was just trying to comprehend the sight of a naked woman in the hallway, seeing something like her womanhood exposed even in this type of environment.

Haley seemed to be a bit brighter than I was at that moment, she opened the doors. Neither of us checked though if the stairs were empty when we both huddled through the doorway.

The other side of the doors was thankfully deserted. On the far side of the stairwell, the entire thing was glass, a window facing outside. We were on the second floor, so no one would be able to see us most likely at this angle. That’s when I realized just how difficult our next step was, the walk down the stairs would leave us exposed to the parking lot as we would approach the glass!

Haley had her hands on her knees, hunched over and out of breath. I thought it a bit odd, as our run was just a few rooms in length, but I was a bit winded as well. I hoped it was just the fact that our hearts were working double time, but I had a feeling that she and I were stuck in the predicament of being unsatisfied… sexually… still.

Trying to shoo those thoughts from my mind, I was ready to get us moving, knowing we couldn’t linger. Before I could inspire Haley to move on, I noticed a look in her eyes as she stared at me… or rather my body. Natalie and I may be different people, but I suppose at a time like this I was a person in the body of her naked girlfriend. I couldn’t let that get in the way of our salvation though. “Come on, we have to keep going,” I commanded Haley, trying to ignore what was probably a look of lust on her face. For some reason, just a bit of sternness in my voice got her to moan in annoyance, but start moving anyways. She was actually ahead of me and going down the stairs in no time. Again I wondered what kind of relationship she and Nat had.

I followed her, but flinched after a few steps. Again I’d forgotten about the windows, and I realized as we got closer, the higher the risk of being caught. I tried covering my breasts and pussy when I got closer, slowing down as Haley marched forward still. I guess my commanding voice was enough of inspiration for her to risk the exposure. I was more hesitant though.

The stairs were in two segments, one half that led towards the window, and the second half led away from them. This meant that I would be at the greatest risk when we were halfway. It didn’t help my resolve to move forward when I spotted my reflection. Ahead of me I saw myself, the timid girl covering her nakedness in the college stairwell. I could see a few cars scattered in the lot too, knowing for sure now that it couldn’t possibly just be Haley and I there that day.

Haley had stopped and looked at me. She seemed to not want to move on without me. I couldn’t believe she stopped right on the middle landing, right near the window! I was at least happy she was waiting for me, but surprised just how obedient she was as well. I didn’t want to leave her hanging there, so I took a few more steps. Satisfied in the thought that I was coming, Haley moved forward again, readying to turn down the stairs.

I tried quickening my pace, but I nearly stumbled. I felt a bit lightheaded suddenly. My eyes were heavy, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I knew this wasn’t my nerves getting to me though… this was Nat!

I put my hands out in front of me for a second and was able to stop from falling thanks to the glass in front of me. I wanted to scream out in horror, realizing my whole naked front side was now inches from the glass, and surely exposed to anyone who might be out there, but I was now powerless. I had to hope Nat would be kind to Haley and I and help us out of this before someone saw us!
Old 11-14-2014, 12:46 AM   #14
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Part 2 - Nat

By Jappio

I was greeted to a wonderful sight as I woke up! Ahead of me was a woman, naked. Her breasts were heaving, and her face was one of a girl who was going through a lot! Her legs were wobbly, and spread just enough to spy a pair of lips.

I could even see another naked girl over the shoulder of this one. I recognized them both; they were my girlfriend and I! I smirked as Haley approached me, and I started to stand.

“Are you Ok Natalie? Did you f-” she began to say. I cut her off though by spinning around and pulling her to me. She easily let me spin her around too, and soon I was spooning behind her. “Natalie?” she asked. I only giggled as I let both my hands cup her pert little breasts. I was happy to see her nipples were possibly harder than when I left her.

“Mmm,” she moaned sweetly, trying her best to stifle the noise. “Nat?!” She asked exclaimed. She wasn’t expecting me I guess.

“The one and only,” I remarked. “Have you been having fun?”

Before she could answer, I looked around. I noticed the window overlooking the parking lot. Very kinky I thought, though I doubt people like Natalie and Haley did it by choice. It was good luck to catch them now regardless, here in front of the window!

“Why did you leave us like that? That was horrible!” Haley interjected with some fake indignation. I know her too well to assume she really felt mistreated. It took just a few simple tweaks of her hard nipples to prove otherwise to her. “Well, ok, not totally horrible, but it was mean still,” she admitted.

I was happy I knew Haley so well. She may be easy to embarrass (a trait I do so love), but she also is a glutton for my games. Haley reacts so well to feeling vulnerable; leaving her naked in school was a great choice.

“So, why here, were you and Natalie hoping someone would see you?” I asked. The cute little darling in my arms then yelped lightly, realizing we were indeed still posed in front of the window. She tried to struggle away, but I just swiveled her till she was pointed towards the outside.

“Nooo Nat… not like that. We were trying to find our clothes!” Though I knew she was sincere, I wasn’t going to pass up the chance to tease her. I let one of my hands trail down to her stomach. Surely that would remind her just how exposed she was, no cloth between her breasts and stomach. I used just a light, almost tickling touch to get her going.

“I think you assumed this would be the way to go so you could expose yourself to this window!” I accused her.

“No, not like that! No, stop it!” She begged. She also moaned it. I was sure she had yet to find relief since I left.

That’s when I realized my own arousal. I could hardly believe I hadn’t noticed it! My nipples were practically boring into Haley’s back. I pushed my hips forward, and my lips found the smooth skin of Haley’s butt. I could just barely get some stimulation that way, enough to really feel what was going on. Seems that Natalie got even more turned on then how I left her!

“So, perhaps Natalie was the one who suggested you go this way? I’m surprised you two were able to keep your hands off each other. I mean, unless this is where you wanted to have a round two, and Natalie already caught you giving into your desires!” I lowered my hand at this point, finding her bare pelvis. I knew thanks to the reflections my fingers were centimeters from her sex.

“No! That was so embarrassing the way you let her see me! I mean, how was I supposed to explain any of this?” Haley asked. She kept looking out into the lot, seeing if anyone had seen us yet. No one was walking past though, unable to see my cute girlfriend sadly.

I knew this left even more room to completely embarrass Haley. “You tell Natalie next time that you were naked here at the school cause it drives you wild! Tell her how you love to be left vulnerable at my mercy, how it gets you gushing!” I knew my choice of language would really drive my point home when I dipped just a single finger lower, slipping between her folds slightly. “You’re even more drenched now than before after all.”

I almost felt bad. Haley couldn’t suppress her cute moans of desire after that. Her hips even gyrated, trying to grind against my finger. I instead moved my hand to a thigh, making sure they kept her legs open so she could continue to feel the open air on her puffy lips.

Plans formed in my head at that moment. Haley was my own little play thing right now and I knew how I could take advantage of that. First plan was to get her very close to the edge though! That wouldn’t be hard with how close she was already!

Haley didn’t put up much of a fight as I took my hands off her body and insisted she move forwards. This brought her towards the glass, and I felt her shiver the moment her hot nipples touched the cool glass. I would have paid a lot of money to somehow be able to see this view from the other side of the glass, but I wasn’t going to go out and look when I had such fun planned now.

“Haley, you’re pretty desperate right now, yes?” I asked. I had stepped to the side a bit, happy to let myself be in view of the lot too. I could only imagine how hot this might look, two naked coeds in the college, pretty much doing it then and there.

Haley had to catch her breath. It didn’t help that I started to rub her thighs, keeping her legs still parted as she was intimately close with the glass. “I… yeah… please…”

I knew exactly what the naked beauty besides me wanted. Again, I almost felt sorry, I’d been cruel, but such denial would only make things sweeter for her, and I knew it.

“You get your desired prize, that oh so grand…”I ran my fingers along her slit, gathering juices on my finger. She nearly fell over backwards from the touch. “orgasm,” I finished.

“Yet I come first today. You do not cum till I cum. You understand?” She nodded. “Now you know how much I love it out in public…” I was now whispering in her ear, knowing that the warmth of my breath was all too familiar to her. I then began to pull her from the glass. I wanted to expose her for longer, but the next stage of my plan had to start.

“How I love it when you and I are shed of our clothing… For us to be far from any cover. It’s all the way gone in the car you know?” I let slip my hiding spot of their clothes. The two had earned it, and I didn’t exactly want to wake up in jail if they weren’t clever enough to get out of this the right way!

Haley seemed to bitter-sweetly love the idea the clothes were in the car. That left her stranded naked in the school itself. This act of kindness would also help ease Haley into a false sense of security.

I was now about to sit down, and held onto Haley’s hand so she could follow me to the floor. I spread my legs, letting my other hand coast across my slick folds. Her eyes were wide as she watched me touch myself. I was very proud she had not been touching herself yet. She took my words seriously, which was good.

“Haley, you will make sure you bring me to orgasm before you enjoy yourself at all. I want to taste you at your most absolute need, but I need to be cleared of my own horniness. Now, here at school in front of the window…” I began to lean back on my elbows, my legs wide and on either side of Haley. She looked down at my aching pussy, knowing what to do. Haley would listen to my commands, she would surely not allow herself to cum till her tongue made me cum first.

This new plan of mine was cruel. I’d have to be careful, or else I could mess it up in a second. I considered throwing my plan away, to instead let her feast upon me. I did desperately want it; I was as wet as Haley! Yet somehow I said no, and I closed my eyes.

Haley’s tiny kisses at my thighs were heavenly. She was being an absolute treat, and I knew I’d owe her after all this. Time for the final phase of my plan though... as Haley got closer to my quivering and soaking skin… I drifted off for Natalie to pick up where they left off before I interrupted… mostly!
Old 11-14-2014, 12:48 AM   #15
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Part 3 - Natalie

By Jappio

As soon as I tried to sit up, I fell back to the surface behind my back. I let out a low moan, there was this wonderful feeling welling up within me. I wasn’t able to say what at first, but I didn’t care. I can hardly think of a time that I woke up feeling quite this good.

Moments later I realized what the feeling was, and it was arousal, arousal that was incredibly near its peak. Again I moaned, the feeling being exquisite in every way possible.

However, that’s when more thoughts began to form. I could tell that I was not bringing myself to this point; it was almost as if it was automatic. My hands were balled up at my sides, and not the ones touching my body. Then I felt the tiny feeling of something at my thighs, a tender feeling. Every other second a soft and soothing kiss would be planted on my skin, rising higher.

“Just a bit higher, just a bit more,” I thought to myself. My body knew exactly what it wanted; it wanted the feeling between my legs; it wanted that feeling to be atop my pulsing lips!

Suddenly it all came crashing down me what was happening. I was not in a relationship with anyone, and so there was no reason someone should have their lips pressed to my thighs!

The feeling was so intoxicating that I didn’t try to stop it at first. I instead leaned up and finally opened my eyes and saw what was happening. Before me was a naked woman with red hair, on her hands and knees between my wide spread legs. I was naked too, and seated on the middle landing of a stairwell of my college!

“Haley?!” I called out in shock, finally realizing that was who was between my legs. Haley didn’t stop though, and instead kissed me again. She was so close to the area where my legs met, that I could feel strands of her hair on my private place.

Again, I called her name, “Haley!” Honestly though, it came out more as a moan. I also put my hands on her head, but I felt my body fight my next intended action. I was going to push her head away, but I could feel her breath on my lips, and they wanted to feel more than that.

Haley looked up, as if she could tell something was different. We locked eyes in that moment, and I think I noticed her starting to figure it out.

With us looking at each other, it was easy for me to see her eyes slowly crawl back down my body. I saw the way they hungrily followed my skin. I saw her glance at my hard nipples that were practically wiggling on their own in the open air. She was watching my chest rise and lower with my heavy breaths, every now and again my ribs showing slightly through my skin. I think she could tell just how shocked I was with the way my stomach was sucked in. She then even stared right between my legs, right back at what was surely her goal seconds ago.

An awkward silence fell over us then. Both of us were looking in the same area, we were both measuring that gap between her mouth and my pussy. Even I could see just enough of their curve to tell how they actually almost glistened, how pink and nearly red they were with desire. As I breathed, it was like my folds would open up ever so slightly. My body would shiver each time Haley let out her own breath.

Why wasn’t I moving? Was I daring Haley to eat me out? Did I want that? Would I let her cheat on Nat? Did I not care? Did Nat want this? I couldn’t imagine what Haley was feeling even.

Haley actually pulled away on her won. I could tell it took a lot of will power. She seemed just as needy for some reason.

Haley sat to the side on her knees, trying to compose herself. She wanted to say something to me.

I was still trying to control myself. I am not kidding when I say I’ve never been this close to an orgasm without going over. It took a lot to not do something about it.

I then realized where I was. With so much blood rushing to my head, I’m surprised I didn’t feint. My legs were still spread wide, exposing me greatly to the window that overlooked the parking lot. I didn’t see anyone thank good, but I was quick to clamp my legs shut. The feeling of my thighs pressing though nearly sent me over the edge, but I tried to stop that from happening in front of Haley and anyone who might be looking in I didn’t notice.

Realistically, I was low enough that anyone outside wouldn’t have the right angle to see me, but my judgment was clouded. I still turned around and sat on the stairs heading down, putting more space between the window and me.

“Natalie… I take it you’re back?” Haley asked finally. She was clearly trying to make it sound like a joke, but I could tell just how nervous she was. This was now the second time I caught her trying to be quite intimate with Nat! I also could swear she sounded a bit disappointed.

I was still trying to get my breathing in order. I managed to squeak out a, “yeah.” I looked back at her, and gave her a bit of a smile, not wanting her to think I was hurt. Honestly, I could feel so much embarrassment in that moment, but the heat it was bringing to my face was still outshined by the fire between my legs.

“Get a hold of yourself Natalie… you can’t give in now. Haley is right there! You’re in your school for frick’s sake!” I told myself. I wasn’t sure what exactly happened. It seemed in mid-sex... Nat actually gave me control back. Was she hoping that Haley would bring me off? Was it just so Haley could get a very embarrassing close look at me being more aroused than ever? I wasn’t sure at all, but thinking about it wasn’t calming me down either!

“Oh!” Haley exclaimed, trying to change the subject from the moment that just passed! “Natalie said where our clothes are! They’re in the car!”

For a moment I was happy. I was very glad to hear that Haley somehow got some information out of Nat to help us. However, it dawned on me what that meant. The car the three of us shared we keep in the college parking lot. It sucks on rainy days, but we figure the parking there would be free for us, and it was a short enough walk if we needed to drive. It beat parking on the side of the road. However, our clothes being in the car meant we had to trek naked outside!

Haley and I were both probably suffering from one of our most embarrassing encounters to date. She seemed to want to ignore it happening, and was on her feet in seconds. She quickly dashed to my side and bounded down the stairs. “Let’s hurry and get home!” her voice had a tone of nervousness, but she seemed fueled by something.

I got up too, though my legs were quite shaky. After just a few steps down, I was worried I was going to fall! I bit my lip, considering my options. I was wondering if I could resist temptation much longer.

At the bottom of the stairs, Haley had stopped to look out the door. “I think I see an open door down there… someone has a class down here. Maybe we should wait to make sure no one is coming out this second,” Haley reasoned. I wasn’t able to concentrate much on the idea, as I was leaning up against a wall, still struggling with self control.

I was breathing heavy again, and I decided to cross my arms below my breasts. With every breath I felt my breasts ease onto my arms, and that was erotic, even in this moment. I still felt very vulnerable, very easy to have my desires accessed. I was naked, and so few physical walls were in the way to handle my arousal.

Again I thought about where I was, who I was with, but I started to think “I can’t really stop it, can I? Maybe if I took control into my own hands…”

I then looked at Haley. I felt a bit guilty, because I was looking at her as more than a friend. I was thinking about where she was seconds ago… how she seemed so eager to please my body. No, I wasn’t going to ask her to have sex with me, but I was thinking how she and I were stuck in the same situation. Her breathing was heavy, her nipples were hard… and her legs were too closed to see between them, but I had this mental image of her having obvious signs of arousal between her legs as well.

Those thoughts only made my own sensitive areas pulse. It was inevitable, right? I was going to not make it. I was going to make it at least sound like it was on my own terms, and not my body’s!

Without thinking, I spoke to Haley, “Haley… we’re sort of in a bit of a bind… yeah?”

Breathily Haley responded, “yeah… yeah we are…” She definitely sounded as distracted as I was.

“So… I mean… if you don’t mind… maybe we should… um get rid of a bit of a distraction? I mean, finish what Nat didn’t… rather…” I was starting to ramble and my face felt as if it was burning. “I guess I’m just saying we should probably clear our heads some? Um… you know, turn our backs to each other… and do things… and never speak of them again.”

Haley’s gaze first went to the floor. I could tell she was thinking about it. She then began to wiggle her hips, she was honestly considering it! I was feeling a lot better knowing that I was right, I wasn’t the only one like this, and it felt good to know I wasn’t like weird or something.

Haley looked back up, her eyes watched my body. I felt incredibly vulnerable again… was she perhaps considering asking more from me?! She even licked her lips at one point, but I can only assume it was subconscious.

“I… I can’t… sorry Natalie… I sort of… well…” It was in that moment I saw her hand move to her thigh as she sensually rubbed it, a few fingers grazing higher. She was nearly touching herself as she was turning me down! She then tore her hand away. “Yeah… no… we shouldn’t… Sorry, I really am. I normally would take you up on that offer… but there’s something that has my hands sort of tied on the matter.”

I could tell that Haley was sincere, she wasn’t one to lie. However, I was feeling even more embarrassed now! I just offered to masturbate in the same room as one of my best friends! I offered we both do it because I asserted we were both so consumed by our arousal! My blush never felt hotter than it did in that moment!

Now it was my turn again to act out of wanting an awkward moment to end! I quickly stepped towards the door, looked out. “We could wait, but um, maybe that would be worse, someone could come, let’s just hurry instead!”

I opened the door, and we were now exposed to the lower hall. Haley lightly squealed as she used her arms to hide her naked body. No one was there, but I felt as she did. I wasn’t thinking through my actions again, so I ended up trying to cover up too.

Both of us were desperate to end this. Haley seemed to have her reasons to wait to attend to other business, but I could still sense she was desperate. She was the first to turn to our right and look at the exit doors. I suppose that was the perk to where Nat hid the clothes; we didn’t have to spend longer in the college halls at least!

We both sprinted to the door, and each opened one on each side. The clouds were covering the sun at this time, so thankfully it wasn’t too bright out. Ahead of us was the mostly empty parking lot though.

I worried more about how Nat did this before. She wasn’t exactly one to hide our body, and this made me wonder if she could have crossed this place without being caught? I worried if someone saw her streak into the school!

The present was more important though, and Haley still seemed ready to charge forward. I took the first step, wanting this embarrassing episode to end. We then began to run out into the lot!

The lot had a few scattered cars, sadly not enough to really use as consistent cover, we’d be dashing out in open air, one way or the other. I think Haley was clocked out now, her eyes only on our car ahead. I did look both ways, and was glad to see we were the only ones in sight… though that’s a bit wrong, I wasn’t exactly pleased we were in sight, rather at least no one else could see us!

Haley had gotten a lead ahead of me and I did my best to keep up. My legs were still wobbly, and I wasn’t making as good of time as I would like. Really, I wanted to be in that car that very instant, but it wasn’t happening.

I don’t know why, but when Haley first got to the car, she just turned around and leaned against it. She was looking out to me, she was waiting. Part of me worried she was wanted to see me, or at least Nat’s body, running naked in the lot. It definitely seemed this was in some way a kink the two shared. However, I think she was just waiting for me, as if it would be rude to go in first.

I didn’t question it as I dove to the door handle, flinging the car’s door open and getting inside. I sat my naked butt on the seat, a feeling that sadly wasn’t new thanks to Nat’s past pranks. I frantically looked around for our clothes.

“Pop the trunk! She likes hiding them in there,” Haley called out; she still hadn’t entered the car! I found the switch for it, and Haley ran around behind the car. That’s when I heard honking and I quickly ducked in my seat!

I tried looking up out of the window, but I couldn’t see much. I heard another honk, and it came from a car driving by. They were probably checking Haley out!

I wanted to save her, but I didn’t know what to do. My body was frozen to the spot.

Moments later, a very red faced Haley jumped into the passenger seat of the car! I was nearly scared half to death. She now had on what looked like a skirt and a tank top. I didn’t get to ask questions as she jammed the key into the ignition! “Drive!” she demanded.

I was still naked, and not sure what was happening, but I did as I was told. I sat up a bit more, and put the car into drive. I then could see that the other car had stopped and there were clearly people inside looking our way. I quickly took off, heading out of the parking lot, with no real goal in mind!

“Oh my god, they saw me as I was changing! I had just put my foot into the skirt when they first honked; I nearly died from the shock!”

“Me too! You don’t think they saw me?” I asked. I was already a block away now, not even really thinking about the fact I was still naked.

Haley shook her head. “I probably distracted them too much,” Haley said. I then looked at her and realized her top and skirt were not the most modest. The skirt was short, and her quick entering of the car had left it bunched up at her waist, revealing all. The shirt was nearly see-through, and it was easy to make out Haley’s hard nipples. I hoped Nat hadn’t been so cruel as to make Haley normally wear all that without underwear… but I’m pretty sure Nat probably did.

My own nudity was then very obvious! I don’t know if any other driver had gotten a look, but now over a block away from the college, I made sure to park on the side of the street and duck down again.

“My clothes?” I asked meekly.

“Shit! Go pop the trunk, I can get them for-” she began to say as I suddenly grabbed her arm to stop her.

It wasn’t that I didn’t want clothes, but I realized it was pointless. Again, my eyelids had grown heavy. Nat was coming back! I didn’t know if I could trust Nat naked, in the driver seat of the car with her still nearly naked girlfriend nearby… but I didn’t have a choice.

“Haley… um… you might want to stay here for now… Sorry about interrupting before… but maybe this time you and Nat can finish…” I embarrassingly offered. I hoped that they’d wait till they got home, that Nat would cover up… but that seemed unlikely. “Just… don’t let her do anything too nuts…” I said.

Before finally blacking out, I did hear Haley offer a, “thank you.” I was sort of jealous of what Nat was going to get any second, what our body hadn’t stopped demanding for awhile, but really that was a moment for Haley and Nat to share privately!

The End

(If a mod who happens to read this would like to do me a favor... add something in my first post like "Sequel stories down below." or something to the top of the story, that would be great. I don't normally include sequels in the same thread, and I worry a bit that maybe some past readers might not check back in here.)

Last edited by Jappio; 11-15-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk