Old 06-07-2014, 09:52 PM   #1
Dare_R12

Default The Sleepover

My first story and first time posting!

Characters.

Nathan
age 16, thin with a six pack.

James
age 16, shorter but still thin, very toned.

(Narrator) John
age 16, very strong build.

Andy
age 17, thin and non muscular.

The bell rang and I walked out of school with my best friend Nathan.
"This weekend should be fun." I said. We were staying at our friend Andy's for the weekend while his parents were away.
"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it." Nathan said, "We meet there at 4:30 right?"
"Yes, his parents leave at five so they want to cover the rules with us."

I got home and quickly packed my bags, I packed two pairs of white briefs, an extra shirt but i figured I wouldn't really wear one there, two pairs of athletic shorts, and a sleeping bag. In my closet I spotted my old wrestling singlet and decided to pack it just for fun. When I arrived at Andy's house Nathan and James were already there.

"Hello John," His parents said. They quickly went over the rules, no drinking, smoking, girls, or anything illegal. They left their cell number incase we needed anything. His parents left and we had the whole house to ourselves. This was going to be the best weekend ever.....

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Dare_R12; 06-07-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Dare_R12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:00 AM   #2
littlegrey

Great start. I look forward to the rest of this story.

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #3
Dare_R12

Default Chapter 2

"What should we do first?" I asked.
"Well.... I was thinking we could play some video games..." James said. So we went over and played the X-Box for a little bit. I don't really like video games so I watched most of the time but eventually we all got bored.
"How about we order some dinner?" James asked. So we ordered a Pizza and waited for it to come.
"Hey Nathan," Andy said. "I dare you to answer the door in just your underwear." Nathan hesitated. I could tell he was skeptical.
"How about just my shorts?" Nathan asked.
"Aw, your no fun. Forget it." Andy seemed disappointed. "I have an idea, after dinner we should play truth or dare."
"Isn't that the game 8 year old girls play..." James laughed.
"It can be fun..." Andy said with an evil smile. "If you make it fun."
"Okay, why not." I answered.
"Yeah sounds good," Nathan said. "What are the rules?"
"Okay," Andy began. " 1) No leaving the house. 2) No pictures or videos. 3) We tell no one about the game. 4) If you back out you get punished.
"Punished?" I asked.
"Yeah, like a dare, only MUCH worse."

So Finally our pizza came and Nathan answered the door with just his shorts on like he said. Nathan decided not to put his shirt back on and we ate or dinner.
"Anyone want a coke before we start?" Nathan asked.
"Sure" We all answered in a creepy unison. Nathan left to get the cokes.
"So Andy, have you played Truth or Dare like this before." I asked.
"Not really," He responded. I could tell, he was lying.

Nathan returned and we began the game.
"I'll start." Andy said. "Truth or Dare Nathan?"
"Truth"
"When was the last time you kissed a girl."
Nathan laughed. "Yesterday, that was an easy one. i thought you said this would be fun. Alright Truth or Dare John." I decided to be brave and go for a dare. "Alright Dare." I said.
"I dare you to.... go to the fridge and suck a hot dog like it is a dick." He laughed.
"No way, back out....."
"Okay Punishment it is..." Damn, I forgot about the punishments. "You have to.... allow us to do anything we want to you while you are gaged and blindfolded and if you refuse something much worse will happen." I let them blindfold my eyes and gag me.
"Now hold still." It was Nathan's voice right up in my ear. I felt myself being moved into a different room and the door was closed.
"Now...." Andy said. "Its just you, me, and Nathan. James didn't want to participate in this punishment." I felt two hands rest on my shoulders. They moved down my arms and chest and to my waist.
"Someone is excited." Nathan laughed. I couldn't tell if he was talking about me or Andy but he seemed to be standing to the side. The hands moved and thumbs went into my waist band on my shorts. The remaining fingers brushed over my dick.
"Now," Nathan began. "Let's begin." I heard Nathan walk up. "We will un-blindfold you if you agree, NO MOVING unless we ask you to." I nodded yes. They removed the blindfold. I saw Nathan staring behind Andy in just his underwear. Andy was fully clothed but he was the one with his hands around my short's waistband. My eyes adjusted and I saw Nathan was wearing tight white briefs.
"Lay down," Andy said. I agreed. He began to pull my shorts down. Slowly as he lingered at the knees. Finally he yanked them off and threw them to the side.
"Hands above your head," I placed my hands above my head as he began to remove my shirt. It didn't take him long and then he undressed to his underwear.
"What to do with you..." Nathan began. "Oh, I know." He moved forward and smiled evilly.

What should the punishment be? You decide.
1. He gets a hanging wedgie for 5 minuets
2. Nathan does some..... Interesting.... Things to him
or 3. Andy gets to be alone with him and do what ever HE wants.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:16 PM   #4
TheTurretCube

Ooh ooh, number 3,

Kik: TheTurretCube

"DROP FOR ME" is my hypno trigger~

Loves
: Truths, Light Anal, Hypno-Fetish, Futanari

Likes: Being controlled, feet, hentai, cumplay, sometimes pics

Limits/not inclined to do: Poo, pain, extreme anal/gape, illegal, public, X-Dressing, messy, ice

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87972

Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81731
TheTurretCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:22 AM   #5
Dare_R12

"Alright," Nathan said as he pulled his shorts back up and put his shirt on. 'I'll let Andy take this one." Andy looked confused but looked down at me. He put the blindfold back on me. One of his hands were on my waist and the other brushed down my chest and down until both hands were on my waist.
"What to do." I heard him say. Then before I could think my arms were grabbed by someone else and I was pulled away. They pulled my on my feet and tied my hands together and then my feet together. It was the scariest yet most exciting experience of my life. They grasped the back of my white briefs and yanked up. There was a large pain and it almost numbed me. Then I collapsed to the ground, but they still had hold of my underwear. I hung there for a second before they let me drop. Andy unblindfolded me and un-gaged me.
"That was painful!" I almost screamed.
"You wanted the punishment." Nathan laughed and they threw me my clothes. Andy and I redressed and we went back to the Living Room.
"How was the punishment?" James asked.
"You should have been there." Andy said obviously keeping a secret about what happened in the room.
"Okay." I said. "Truth or Dare Andy."
"Dare."
"I dare you to strip to your underwear until Sunday." It was perfect, we were going to be in the house until then and we didn't plan on going outside at all.
"Alright.. but I have a new idea," he began as he pulled his shirt off. "Three back outs and then a punishment?" He pulled off his pants.
"Yeah" James said. "Thats better."
"Truth or Dare James?" Andy asked.
"Truth."
"Are you Gay or Bi or Straight? You never seem to talk about girls..."
"Ummm.... actually I'm Bi.... I just didn't want to tell you guys because I thought it would make things weird." He seemed so embarrassed.
"It's fine dude, its not like your attracted to any of us..." Andy laughed.
"Um yeah sure" James said.
"Okay if we go in order we will never get to dare other people..." I said.
"yeah, how about the person draws names out of a hat, only dares though." Nathan came up with the most brilliant idea ever. So we made the names and got a hat.
"Alright," Nathan put his hand in the hat and pulled out a name... My name. "Oh John, I'm so sorry, you already went through that punishment but this is going to be much much worse." I was excited at what he had in store for me. "Alright, you are not allowed to pee unless we let you.... and if we decide not to let you pee in the toilet and you pee your pants.... then you have to wear a diaper until sunday and can only use that to pee. If you make it until 3 AM not peeing your pants then you are good." The dare surprised me... how did he come up with that.
"Where are you going to get diapers?" Andy Laughed.
"Some one got them as a joke for my dad's 45th birthday, we still have them in a storage closet in the basement." I then realized I had just drank 2 cans of coke... The pee was going to come before 3AM.
"I'll take the dare." I said, regretting it as soon as it came out.
"Okay John." Nathan smiled. I pulled a name out, Nathans, one thing came to my mind. Revenge.

Now You Choose the Story!

1. John can have revenge now. 2. John can make sure Nathan uses his back outs to get his revenge. or 3. He can just give him a normal dare.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:51 PM   #6
Johndoelovely

# 2 definetly please
Johndoelovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #7

# 3 please
And great story!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 11:52 PM   #8
Emily Davis

you should do number 2
Emily Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:43 PM   #9
FrankDiaperSinatra

you do number two

Likes: diaper, peeing in diapers, pooping in diapers, and cumming, and masturbating, anal play.

Might do: Public, Semi-Public.
KIK Username: diaperfrank101
I am a Filthy Pig on The Male Farm
FrankDiaperSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk