Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2015, 06:10 PM   #76
Pineappled

Default This story isn't done yet

9:00 am the next day I recieved a text message that woke me up. It was from Rebecca, and it read: “Meet at the park closest to your house. And don’t forget our conversation from last night.” I simply replied with, “Ill be there in ten, you don’t forget either.”

I was rock hard first thing in the morning, and I was also nervous. This was nearly the best a situation I could have asked for. I got dressed minus my boxers, brushed my teeth and made my way over to the park. When I arrived she was there waiting for me in a short skirt and a tank top that seemed to welcome the springtime.

I couldn’t help but comment, “You look comfortably dressed.”

She smiled and started to lift her skirt slightly, teasing me. It was starting to work, my shorts were feeling the tightness. Luckily for me I went with comfortable shorts that didn’t easily show.

“Jake, come over here, I want to check something.”

We were only a few feet apart, but I walked right up to her that I could almost feel her breath. She looked at me in the eyes, then down towards my shorts. “I need to check.” she said as she pulled the waist of my pants back before I could even react. She looked down and as soon as she saw my slight erection she smiled and let my pants go.

She looked back into my eyes and said, “You can check too.”

I thought I went to heaven at that moment. I felt my body tremble as I slowly brought my hand to the edges of her skirt. I started to raise it, and the second I saw the bottom of her labia I caught my breath. I let her skirt down, and visibly excited I said, “I see you did too.”

She whispered to me, “you know girls have underwear elsewhere. The dare clearly said no underwear. Aren’t you going to check?”

I was slightly confused, but then realized she was referring to her bra, and she wanted me to check it?!

without another word she grabbed on my hands and put it on her chest. I could easily feel her hard nipple surrounded by her soft breasts.

“You really came prepared.” I remarked, I had no clue of what to else to say.

She continued her hold on my hand as she pulled me with her. “Let’s go somewhere a little more private.” She said as we walked towards the womens bathrooms.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:41 AM   #77
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

It's amazing that you're continuing this.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:16 PM   #78
Pineappled

My initial reaction to being in the girls bathroom for the first time was that it wasn’t kept much cleaner than the boys room next door. The bathroom however was pink, had a few stalls, and was entirely empty besides the two of us.

It was still early in the morning, and because of it, there weren’t too many people at the park. Rebecca grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me close to her, “So want to continue our game?” she said eagerly.

I couldn’t help but nod, grinning like the 14-year old boy that I was. Rebecca appeared to be delighted by my reaction because the next thing she said was, “I’ll go first, give me a dare.”

I don’t know if it was the speed of the game that we played previously, or if I was just anxious but I immediately said without thinking, “Leave all your clothes in that stall.” I said pointing to the handicap stall.

The delighted ready-to-go girl suddenly grew pale. She slowly walked into the stall and I could hear her take off each article of clothing, from top to skirt. I heard her say from behind the stall doors, “Truth or dare?”

I was confused why she didn’t come out, but I didn’t want to give her a dare with no chance of reciprocating, “Dare.”

I heard an audible sigh come from behind the stall walls. I looked down and could see her standing barefoot backwards, back against the door. Then, “come join me, in this stall.”

I also felt some paleness come over me. I put my hand to the stall door, unable to open it because I knew what lie behind it.

The door opened for me, she stood in front of me facing me with her beautiful body on display for only me to see. She pulled me in and closed the door. Now that we were face to face I could tell she was shaking.

“Whats wrong?” I asked, “are you cold?”

She let out a faint smile, “No, just nervous if anyone catches us.”

That made sense, we were just two young kids, not wearing any underwear (and one wearing less than that) in a public women's bathroom at a small park. Totally understandable.

“Let’s just have fun and play quickly then.” I said trying to comfort her. It worked.

“You didn’t finish your dare though. I said ‘join me’ it has two different meanings.” she said as she looked down at my pants.

I took off my shirt first, and she admired my chest for the amount of time it took for me to put my shirt somewhere safe and start unbuttoning my shorts. I looked at her when I was taking off my pants, I didn't really know what to do next but looking at her, not even giving a care to cover up I knew that I wouldn't either.

We stood there facing each other with our nakedness.

Old 05-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #79
jellyshot

So happy this is being continued!

Likes: piss, desperation, wedgies, ice, toothpaste, spanking, predicament situations, denial, edging
Dislikes/Punishments: cornertime, humiliation
Curious about: messy, scat, semi-public, blackmail, disgusting dares
Limits: public, social suicide, face pictures, webcam, dumb and/or dangerous ideas, dealing with idiots

Not interested in a Dom, so don't bother messaging.
jellyshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 05:17 PM   #80
Pineappled

“Truth or dare” I finally managed to ask after exchanging stares at each other bodies for what seemed like forever.

Snapping back into reality Rebecca replied with “Truth.”

My mind was almost blank, there we so many things I wanted to ask that my entire thought process seemed to be white noise. After a second or two I finally came up with a question. “Did you keep the photo I sent you last night with our dares?”

I could have asked anything, but this question seemed important to me; I can’t come up with a good reason now for why though. Luckily she smiled and answered quickly. “Of course, you still have mine right?”

I returned her smile. She then replied “I would be amazed if you deleted mine.” It was true.

“Your turn, truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Did you enjoy yesterday? After I came over.”

The moment seemed to hang for a little while, I knew the answer but found it difficult to say. “Yeah, the game was way better after you arrived.
This answer made her happy. The game continued with us standing in the girls handicap stall just asking each other truth after truth. We were just learning about each other, while naked. It was an interesting experience to say the least.

About 30 to 45 minutes into our truth session she asked me what ended up being the final truth. “Jake, are you gay?”

I was blown away by the question.

“Why even ask? I am standing in front of you, totally naked, with a…” I motioned to my erection, “I’m obviously not.”

She thought for a second. Then, “But you were enjoying your time with Stan. You also had an erection then, you were completely naked. You had obviously been playing truth or dare with him for a while.”

“Doesn’t mean I’m gay. Trust me, I’m playing this game right now with you, and am enjoying it significantly more.”

She seemed pleased with that answer as she responded with one simple word. “Good.”

I wanted that conversation to pass immediately so I asked, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

I couldn’t think. No way to respond, not even the white noise was there. “Dance.” I don’t know why, but that’s all I could think, and what’s worse, is that is what I said before I could think not to.

She grinned, and kindly obliged. She gave one hell of a sexy dance. Not that it was hard, she was a girl I rather liked, and she was entirely naked.

After a minute of dancing had passed, she asked me the three words.

“Dare.”

She hesitated much like I have been, unable to think. Finally she came up with a dare, “Go outside and bring me a flower, dressed as you are.”

A very public dare, I hated these. She hated these, but she was making a risk for both of us, mostly me though. I was up to the challenge though. It was still early in the morning, only about 10:00 or so, I had a chance.

I slowly opened the stall door, no one was there, good start. I made my way to the bathroom exit, and peeped my head out. Still no one.

I observed my local surroundings to conclude that I had to go about half the distance of the park to go to where there were any flowers at all. But I had to do it.

I rushed over to where I saw some flowers, the sunlight of the summer morning coating my entire body. If anyone was even driving by the park, decent chance they would see me running from the bathroom and back.

I grabbed a yellow flower of some sort, and made my way back. I got back to the bathroom relieved that no one saw me. I opened up the handicap stall door and Rebecca was gone. All her clothes, and all of mine. The only thing left was my cell phone with two notifications on it.

The following user says Thank You to Pineappled for this post:
Old 05-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #81
Nick
Distinguished Member

Keep going this is great!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk