Old 10-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Bristolman1990

Default The summer after school

With this story I am letting you take part by deciding how it develops, at end of some of the sections there will be some options, i would like you to private message me which option you choose and I will keep a tally, this way it keeps it a suprise. I would like to thanks shynessincarnate for allowing me to use this idea which she origionally used.

It was the last day of school and John was looking forward to the suummer holidays before starting college in the autum. He had his summer almost planned out, spending times with his Girlfriend Ruby and his mate Luke before Luke goes off to Spain to live as his dad got new job out there. It was Lunchtime and John and Ruby was spending lunchtime together like any other lunchtime. Ruby was a ruby red hair girl, 5 ' 4 aged 15 blue eyes and was petite and had 38DD tits, the largest in her year, but this was not the reason why John went for her. John what athletic buld with a 6 pac, 5'11 brown eyes and black hair and had a 10" cock. They loved each other that they even talked about having seex one night on school grounds. This was very risky as the school was very well protected and had people on guard duty throughout the night to make sure no-one vandalised the school.

Ruby: So John what you doing later?

John: Nothing *he lies as he already got plans to meet up with luke this evening*

Ruby: Well want to come to my house this evening and help me look after Saphire as my parents going away and wont be back til tomorrow afternoon

Saphire is Ruby's younger sister only 11 and got very slim body 30a tits and got blonde hair and emerald green eyes, a lot less mature then Ruby, but she secretly likes John*

John: erm.. maybe need to check with my parents and see if thats ok and I will let you know by the end of the day

Ruby: Why not ring them now as we are onn lunch

*the school bells ring*

John: guess i have to do it next break, meet me by the bus park at end of day and I let you know what she says

Options

Option 1: tell Ruby another lie, tell her mum said no and spend the evening with Luke as planned

or

Option 2: Say yes to ruby then inform Luke something eurgent has come up and he is unable to do as planned.
Bristolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
tarheel boy

Bros before hoes haha, option 1.

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

I don't mean to be rude, but are you open to some constructive criticism on the story? Because I have some, but I don't want to offend you.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #4
dickface

this sounds like it has great potential, just watch out for the occasional spelling error. and option 2 all the way
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:11 AM   #5
MrJan

Send a message via MSN to MrJan

I am wondering where this will go, but interested to see the next section. Option 2 for me.
MrJan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
Bristolman1990

Last chance for votes. I'll be taking votes til 12 noon on 23rd october UK time
Old 10-23-2012, 06:31 AM   #7
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

Option 2: Say yes to ruby then inform Luke something eurgent has come up and he is unable to do as planned.

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #8
Bristolman1990

Default Part two:

Many thanks for your responses guys, hope you enjoy the next part.

Luke and John shared the last lesson together which was maths and they sat together

Luke: So John are you looking forward to his evening?

John: Erm about that, unfortunitly an urgent family crisis has appeared and I need to go away for the weekend.

Luke: That's a shame, had a fun evening planned with my sister stripping for us

John: Damm, will you take pictures for me

Luke: Will try

The lesson ends and then John makes a run to meet Ruby without being caught my Luke. Everyone leaves and then John meets Luke.

John: Hey Babe

Ruby: Hey Darling

John: I'm free for the weekend as parents going away

Ruby: Same, so it is just me and my sister, if you want you can come and help babysit for the whole weekend

John: That would be great, *kisses her* so I will see you in 1/2 hour babe gonna get some clean clothes then i will be over

Ruby: Ok darling, I will see you soon

*she rushes to the bus and he runs home to get clean clothes and stuff ready for the weekend, and then he makes his way to her house. He knocks on the door and Ruby sister answers the door wearing just her bra and panties*

Amber: Hello Hansome, Ruby is in the shower, come in make urself at home. She said that the 3 of us will be playing truth or dare before and after dinner, we will be ordering pizza, make urself at home.

John: Thanks *he smiles and makes himself at home, They both come down 5 minutes later*

Ruby: Ok lets play truth and dare then *she giggles* Ok John, as your the guess Your turn first. Truth or Dare?

Choices

1. Does John pick Truth

or

2. Does John pick Dare
Old 10-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #9
cfnm_lars

I still like the story and I'm looking forward to read more :-)

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
Old 10-23-2012, 01:44 PM   #10
Dom Male

Dare all the way
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
dickface

truth, cause honestly who picks dare the first round anyway? truth gives the characters time to develope and get to know each other better.
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #12
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have to go with dickface. Have him pick truth.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #13
Bristolman1990

Votes now closed. Next part will be coming shortly along with result and next options
Old 11-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #14
Bristolman1990

john: Well most people tend to go for truth on the first round but lets be different lets go for Dare

ruby: I dare you to passionatly kiss Amber for 30 seconds

john: u sure bbe?

Ruby: Yep

*john moves over to amber and kisses her for 30 seconds*

Ok Amber t or d ?

amber: D

John: OK i dare you to *she thinks for a moment* passionatly make out with me for a miunte

Amber: ermm ok

*ruby walks to amber and rub her hands over her body and passionatly kiss her, amber does same back, after a min John, calls time*

Amber: t or d sis?

Ruby: i pick D

Amber; I dare you to pick nothing but dares for rest of game *she giggles*

Damm *ruby thinks to herself*

Ruby: T or D John

John: D

Ruby: I dare you to strip to ur boxers

John: If i refuse?

Amber: You get the forfit

John: which is

amber and ruby: who ever first to forfit becomes the slave for the other 2 people and any1 else they want to invite round

Option 1: Should he strip to boxers

Or

option 2: Should he become their slave
Old 11-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #15
cfnm_lars

Option 1: He should strip to boxers

Advertisements
Kink Talk