Old 12-13-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
AgentGreen

Default Slave Punishment "Riding The Horse"

"Riding The Horse"
Quote:
Occasionally my husband will require correction. Lately we have been using a technique called Riding the Horse and I learned about it on the Internet. The horse is basically a bench with a beam. The idea is that he is made to stand with his male sexual organs resting on a pointed, but not actually sharp, wooden board as he straddles the beam. The board is just a little too high, so that having both feet flat on the floor is just too painful. His hands are usually handcuffed behind him and attached to the ceiling by rope, forcing his body to lean slightly forward, which exposes primarily the perineum and his organs to the pointed beam. Time becomes the big enemy, since eventually his leg muscles tire and he must adjust positions to relieve the stress. But that just causes new stress and pressure, so there needs to be another shift, and so on. It creates a downward spiral where shifting becomes more and more frequent. All the while his organs are being raked across the pointed beam.
Basically, the slave stands over a pointed (but not sharp) beam on his toes. His groin area is exposed to the board and becomes uncomfortable as he shifts from getting tired. This causes his private parts to grate across the board. Hands can be tied to neck (best) with feet tied to floor or device, or with the hands tied to the celing or behind back (make sure he can't cheat and use his hands to escape or to rest on).

I've attached a link to the full article and also some pictures to help you understand.

Full Article: http://www.elisesutton.homestead.com/horse.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	slave.jpg
Views:	6100
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	10   Click image for larger version

Name:	hor.jpg
Views:	5244
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	11  
AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:45 AM   #2
AgentGreen

There is more information in this type of punishment below:
http://www.downonmyknees.com/archive...rse_riding.php

Last edited by AgentGreen; 12-14-2006 at 02:59 AM.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:21 PM   #3
AgentGreen

Better description...
Quote:
Riding the “horse” (crotch torture): This is a device on which the submissive is placed where a pointed edge digs into the private area while his own body weight does the crushing. Usually they are built/adjusted so that with legs fully extended, the pain is alleviated, setting up a battle between aching legs and genital pain. I have to admit, it sounds like a good idea to me!
Old 02-22-2007, 11:09 AM   #4
SubmissiveMale112

Send a message via MSN to SubmissiveMale112

I read somewhere that this can also be used for 'milking' your male slave, with a slow stream of cum coming out as he keeps moving. I love the idea, and once again wish I had my own place and a real-life mistress.
SubmissiveMale112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
Glutgod
getDare Devil

dang this would suck! It would be ok at firdt but hard after a while.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:32 PM   #6
HHHobo

Unhappy Additonal improvement

My SO devised a modification that makes this even harder. The horse was set up on a tile floor. After she had me in place, she rubbed grease all over the bottom of my feet and all over the floor I was standing on. At first I could keep my genitals above the horse. But when I tried to shift my position a little, I slipped and my testicles went right down on the horse. OUCH! It wasn't as bad as being kicked, but it was mighty uncomfortable. She kept me there for about an hour, and I must have slipped a dozen times. She thought it was all pretty funny.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
Master Alex

Default Been there, done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGreen View Post
Better description...
Back in the days when I was a slave my master often placed me on the horse. It was a massive log on a metal framework, very rough, and had shackles to lock my feet under the body of the horse. The dildo he used was a monster, and he was cruel enough to make me take it dry, definately not fun! I was unable to move and he teased my cockhead till I shot, then I sat there till he got ready to set me free. Certainly not fun, but looking back it's a wonderful memory.
Master Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #8
HHHobo

Unhappy New Version

My gf devised a variation on the horse. It's not quite as bad, but I wouldn't want to do it very often. She handcuffed me and attached a thin chain to it. The chain then went up to a pulley on the ceiling and then back down in front of me. She also put a "parachute" on my testicles. Now I can take a couple of pounds hanging from my package, but she was about to hang ten pounds. Before she did, she attached the end of the thin chain to it. If I pulled on the chain, I could hold the weight up, so it wouldn't pull on my groin. But just like the horse, the arm muscles can't keep doing it forever. Sooner or later they tire, I tried to slowly lower the weight. At first it pulled a little and I could stand the discomfort. Eventually I couldn't hold it and I got a real pain all through my abdomen. My gf finally took pity on me and let me go.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
Am6

my wife sets the wooden horse just a few centimeters below my crotch,she then sits on my shoulders for as long as I can take her weight, as soon as she feels me start to weaken she starts to ride me down. no matter how much distress I am in she continues to sit and bounce untill she is satisfied.
Am6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 03:34 AM   #10
blade

Send a message via MSN to blade

My girlfriend/mistress did this to me after seeing it on the sight. The setup was just two old chairs with a 2 by 4 nailed cut in half and screwed in place sideways. My hands were handcuffed behind my back and my feet were tied so that all I could do is barely lift myself over the beam. The board setup was long enough that with my feet tied I could not escape. I was left in this position for an hour and a half. By the end my underside was sore (bright red!) and I could barely stand. It was by far the worst punishment yet. My toes can't take the constant pressure and my groin can't take the constant scraping.
blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:13 AM   #11
iacceptanydare

never tried this but always been curious maybe I will someday
iacceptanydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #12
here.to.entertain

I'm a female sub and I've done this before. Even for a girl, the end shouldn't be pointed if you're talking more than half an hour, maybe an hour. For me the pain was more in the pelvic area and right on my vagina. It was pretty easy at first, but after about 30 minutes it got a lot harder. I was using a metal pipe two inches or so across and curved, so even though it was metal it still had a bit more give than a board.

As for a sub just riding it for their pleasure? If the pony is set up properly, they may reach orgasm from shifting around, but there will still be a lot of discomfort.

I've never actually heard of or seen a man riding a pony before, and I've gone out searching for wooden pony videos and pictures.
edges left: 49/72
denial, gags, hidden public, bondage, temperature play, nipple play, spanking, bladder control, body writing, rules, humiliation, mild pain
DISLIKES:
public play, monotonous tasks (lines, corner time), cold showers, misc. real life control (clothing and TV, internet use, it makes me feel like I'm grounded)
HARD LIMITS:
pics/video, extreme pain, scat, public, family&friends, permanent, illegal

here.to.entertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:46 PM   #13
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I also have never heard of this being used on men. As others have stated above, it is generally used on female submissives and the body weight is supposed to be shifted slightly forward so that the clitoris is actually the first thing to come in contact with the horse/pony when the legs go.

Also, a side note, the Wooden Horse and Wooden pony are two different things, though similar. Much like an actual pony is a smaller version of a horse, a Wooden Pony is set lower so that you can get (kinda) relief by going to your tip toes. A Wooden Horse is taller, often to the point that the submissives feet cannot reach the ground at all. This same effect though, can be created with a pony by tying the subs feet up (to thighs, etc.) so that they cannot put them on the ground or relive the pressure in any way.

I'm not a guy so I wouldn't know for sure, but I'd imagine, like someone said that guys could actually cause physical, possibly irreparable damage, not just pain, to their genitals if they were to use this. In other words, what I'm saying is that in my opinion, I wouldn't have a guy do this as I think the possibility/risk of damage would be to high, but that's just my two cents. To each their own I say.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #14
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default ouch riding the horse is hard

I got that "punishment" 3 times.. always humiliating and exhausting... and a real pain in the perineum... it calms !

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #15
tom.euclid

Default electric variation

Similar to the Violet wand suggestion, one can place two conductors on either side of the point and use an e-stim unit. That should let you control the pain level quite precisely without as much risk of injury.

willing dislikes: Light CBT, urine, enema, ice, urethra

Limits: scat, writing on my body, family and friends, facial photos, the ER, and the police.

Exotic Gear: spanking machine, electro-sex gear, fucking machine.

My dare to save America
tom.euclid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk