Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-25-2010, 03:20 PM   #31
hookedondares

Location: now, would i tell you that? but a hint is its's in the UK

ahhh im having a dilemma! i dont want to read your stories because they are so good i am craving what happens next too bad. update so i dont have this craving
Old 05-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #32
Catherine

Default :)

lol,thanks for using my name
wierdly enough your charcter almost describes me.
I like your story.lol,i can't wait to see what happens to me next
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #33
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Once again faithful followers, no new updates as of yet and sadly for all of you updates may be coming slower than usual. As some of you may or may not know, I have recently got a job and takes a majority of my day Monday through Friday. When I get home, I am practically physically drained and have a lot of stress to deal with. So the only time, I will actually be able to produce my best work will be on late Friday night, Saturday and some of Sunday. I will try my best to keep up with the story and I still know where I'm going with it but updates are going to take longer. Sorry to say that but as I always say "Good things cum to those who wait." (spelling intentional)

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #34
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Faithful followers, no new updates BUT I am very close to finishing the next installment, I'm hoping to have it posted by the end of this weekend U.S. Eastern Time maybe earlier. I just have a question for all the people reading this I know there may be some way to subscribe but for all of those who read this if you want me to pm you every time a new installment comes up can you send me a pm saying you want this? If you can do this it would be a really big help as I don't write this story just for myself but also for all of you. Hope you continue to enjoy.

Click here!

Old 08-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #35
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 4 Final Part

Hey everybody sorry I didn't get the final part posted when I said it would I got distracted with the greatness that is MegaMan X games. But I finally buckled down and disciplined myself to get the chapter done. I will say this chapter may not have as many details as my previous chapters and may not be as exciting as I kind of want to move the story along. Regardless of that I hope you enjoy it so here it is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4: A Walk to Remember [The Final Part]

Even though just the head of Samuel’s cock was in my ass, I moaned around Nick’s dick. The moan, I figured would be from pain, but it was more from adjustment and pleasure. I couldn’t explain it though, but I guess the loosening from their fingers before I started sucking them, must have opened my ass and made it more able to accommodate Samuel’s thick penis. It slid in easily all the way though as I felt his balls against the top region of my ass. I later found out that he had squirted a lot of lube on his cock and that’s why it slid in so easily but I was left with another query. Why was Samuel, the man who had brutally fucked my face, not fucking my ass as vigorously as my mouth? I mean he had the whole length inside me but he was fucking me as slowly, as when they first started using me.

After Alex was done playing with my clit with his mouth. I felt his tongue lick over my lips and brushing over the small amount of brown pubic hair that I had. Nick’s glorious cock was in my mouth, Alex was licking my pussy lips, and Samuel pushing in and out of me slowly, the combined sensations gave me goosebumps all over my body. I think the cool summer night air would’ve given me goosebumps earlier but this was the first time.

As the use of my young teen body continued I noticed that Alex had took his hands off my legs and let them rest on Samuel’s shoulders. Nick suddenly stopped thrusting, and left his cock still in my mouth, and I saw something out of the corner of my eyes even though I could barely keep my eyes off this beautiful naked man using my mouth. It was Samuel’s hands trying to get Nick’s attention which is why both he and Samuel stopped using my front and back hole but Alex was still happily lapping at my moist pussy hungrily. I could only see some of what Samuel was signaling to Nick as Nick was blocking my view. Nick didn’t seem to understand Samuel’s “sign language” which made two of us as I didn’t comprehend either. What I did comprehend was that I wanted Nick to continue fucking my mouth. Of the three cocks I had sucked so far, I was enjoying Nick’s the most. It was the perfect length and even though all the cocks tasted fleshy, his was by far the tastiest. I decided to ignore Samuel’s means of communicating and tried to get Nick’s cock down my throat again. Sadly I couldn’t as I wasn’t at the correct angle and also because I was kind of trapped in position by Samuel’s cock deep in my ass and Nick’s cock in my mouth. Not to mention the minstrations by Alex kind of kept me in a ecstasy filled stillness. So I just decided to use my tongue to pleasure Nick’s shaft in my mouth until he was ready to thrust again. I licked the whole length I could on all four sides and paid special attention to the head as well even entering my tongue in his slit that was dripping with delicious precum.

Nick finally seemed to finally understand Samuel’s signs and even though I couldn’t see Nick’s face, I heard him ask me, “Do you like the feeling of having your ass fucked by Samuel?” Did I? To tell you the truth I didn’t know. I mean yes I loved the feeling of having my bowels filled up with his male appendage but it was Samuel that I wasn’t too sure about. I mean if it was the same feeling with Alex or Nick I wouldn’t have hesitated but Samuel had brutally fucked my mouth earlier and I thought for sure he was going to do the same with my ass. Furthermore, why was Nick asking me this? Too many thoughts rushed in my head but I finally decided to answer the question. Disregarding what Samuel had done to me earlier, I managed to form a sign language y with my right hand by extending my thumb and pinky and clenching the other digits.

Nick then said “Go ahead,” to Samuel and I now know why Nick had asked me because Samuel just started pummeling my ass violently. I suddenly didn’t like it anymore. I was only fifteen years old and my body wasn’t used to being handled at all let alone violently. Even though the pain was immense, I think the fact that Alex was now tongue fucking me and the fact that Nick was thrusting again making me deep-throat him enabled me to survive the brutality that Samuel fucked my no-longer virgin ass with.

Although I was hurting, Alex’s tongue was driving me crazy. Like I said before, he had tongued my clit and lapped at my pussy and now he was tongue fucking me. He made no attempts on starting off slow. As I felt his tongue penetrate my slit for the first time, his nose was nestled in my pubic hair which told me that he stuck his tongue in me as far as it could go. He didn’t stop either every time he fully penetrated me with his tongue. Unlike Samuel’s quicker fucking of my ass made me hurt, when Alex upped his intensity it drove me crazier in the good way. I was also ecstatic that Nick was still fucking my face. He hadn’t cum yet and in all due honesty I kind of didn’t wan him to. I mean yes I wanted to swallow his sperm but I kind of also wanted his cock in me forever. I wanted him in my pussy actually but due to Kayla’s rules that would be a fantasy left unfulfilled.

Am I really enjoying being used like this, by these three strangers I thought to myself. I was, minus Samuel of course. What is wrong with me? I’m actually enjoying being used as a sex toy. I thought back to Kayla’s rules and how I thought that some of her rules seemed like she was turning me into a slut. If that was her intention, she was doing a damn good job at it. I mean I started off very scared in this situation, not knowing what I was doing or what was going to happen and just waited for the guys to take action. Yet when Nick had stopped thrusting his gorgeous cock in my mouth I actually took action into my own hands to try and get him to thrust again. The fact that I was taking action indicated that I was enjoying this. Ergo, if I was enjoying sex with three strangers I was becoming a slut… and I was ecstatic! I somehow felt more comfortable becoming Kayla’s slave, especially if she was intent on turning me into a whore.

Soon after I had these thoughts Samuel made one more thrust of his meat stick into my anus and I felt a sudden surge of warmth in my bowels which told me that my first real experience of anal sex was over and he was cumming in my ass. Despite me hating Samuel’s violent approach to sex it was a wonderful feeling so much so that the feeling plus the sensation of Alex eating me and Nick feeding me his manhood made me spray my white fluid all over Alex’s face and tongue. I had been masturbating to orgasm for a while as I had been doing in the shower, before Kayla claimed me, but this by far was the most intense orgasm I ever had.

As soon as Samuel’s cock was done twitching he pulled out of my ass with a large popping sound. Alex had also stopped eating me but Nick was determined to cum down my throat. I was kind of weirded out then because I saw Samuel and Alex pull their pants up out of the corner of my eye, but Nick was still feeding me his cock. “Why are you guys getting dressed,” Nick asked to his two buddies.

“Because,” Alex said looking at his watch, “there’s only five minutes before this pet’s official owner will come back for her.”

“OK, I’ll drop her off back where we picked her up and I’ll walk home, I live close enough. I’ll see you guys later ok?” I was happy that Nick had volunteered to do this as he was my favorite of the three guys. He started to thrust quicker and harder into my throat but I didn’t mind that much as I had gotten used to his length and width. As he continued this, both Alex and Samuel lifted my legs up and only had my shoulders and head on the ground, since they weren’t supporting me with their bodies anymore and gave me a smack on each of my ass cheeks which were still kind of sore from Samuel but I actually enjoyed it. Samuel’s spanks were harder than Alex’s obviously but like I said I didn’t mind and I didn’t mind it either when Alex walked back to the car and Samuel gave me a hard smack on my pussy even as cum was still dripping out of it. I actually enjoyed that feeling of pain and hoped that Kayla would do that to me often since I was still her slut even though I had been used by these three men and was still being used by one. Samuel let go of my legs and followed Alex to the car and heard the car drive off into the darkness.

I let my legs go down slowly as I know I was still on concrete. My bottom half was sore as I wasn’t used to having my legs up for that long and both holes down there being used so often and vigorously. As soon as my ass and feet touched the ground though I heard Nick grunt and was soon being filled with his sperm and he had a lot of it. He was down my throat but he sprayed so much that a little got into my mouth. I hated the taste of the two previous sperm donations in my mouth but Nick’s was sweet and yummy. After he was done feeding me his cum he pulled out and I kind of laughed to myself as I saw his cock glistening with my saliva and the taste of his sweet cum kind of did give it the depiction of a lollipop.

As I was a pet he ordered me to sit up. Normally, I could have sit up by just raising the top half of my body but I was so sore that I couldn’t find the energy. I did manage to roll over on my front get up on all fours, I got on my knees put my arms back to support myself and I then took out my shins and feet from below me and sat Indian style. I looked at Nick but he had his back towards me and I was staring at his ass. If he wasn’t so far away from me I would have suspected that he wanted me to pleasure his ass with my mouth since my face was level with it. Obviously I wouldn’t look forward to it but I would do it anyways because I was kind of actually feeling smitten with him. He walked towards me his pants and underwear still around his ankles and removed my tie down and let the leash sit at my side. “Stay” he commanded me. Not only was I enjoying being a slut but I was enjoying this pet play as well.

Nick then did something that confused me. He took off his sandals and then stepped out of his jeans and boxers. He then pulled his shirt off over his head and he held all of his clothes between his side and elbow underneath his arm. He bent down and grabbed my leash with his right hand. He pulled with a bit of force to kind of order me to walk but not too hard. It was hard to walk on all fours. If Kayla hadn’t ordered me to be a pet I would’ve walked on my two feet like a human. It was difficult to keep up with Nick’s pace because he wasn’t taking his time getting me back to where Kayla was supposed to pick me up. I was almost out of breath my small tits heaving up and down and my tired joints trying to keep up with Nick. I did manage to keep up with him though because I remembered what Mistress said. If I didn’t please them I’d pay for it and even though I loved the feeling of being controlled I was in enough pain I didn’t want to experience more than I had to despite me being excited by Alex and Samuel‘s spanks on my ass and pussy. After a while, I found it too hard to walk on all fours lifting my feet and hands every step and had actually scraped my knees against the concrete on several occasions. I was getting scratches and abrasions but not enough to bleed. I walked behind him the whole time and even though I was physically exhausted I was mentally exhausted as I was trying to figure out why Nick decided to be naked as well. I was the submissive and it was understandable for me to be naked, but he was risking the chance of getting caught for indecent exposure.

We finally got to the corner of the main street and the road leading to the junior high and we stopped. He sat down with his legs spread apart and he picked me up so that I was on all fours between his legs. I could feel the heat of his genitals emanating against my pussy and ass. He knew he wasn’t supposed to use my pussy so I was wondering what he was doing.

“Well pet it’s been fun but sadly our time is almost over” Nick said. “But I’m going to enjoy you for the few minutes we have left.” With that, he dropped his clothes to his side and let go of my leash. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me back so I was just on my knees and my head was near his shoulder. He looked at me with his eyes before he bent down and kissed me on my lips. I was caught off guard but ecstatic at the same time. He was showing love and I wanted him to love me. Why someone in his twenties loved a fifteen year old who hadn’t fully matured yet was beyond me but I didn’t care. I closed my eyes and pretty soon his tongue was parting my lips apart requesting entry. I didn’t hesitate for a minute and soon his tongue was dancing inside my mouth licking every square inch, teeth, gums, my tongue, I loved it.

The walk he had taken me on seemed so long but the kiss he gave me felt too short as it seemed like it was over as soon as it began. I noticed his now flaccid cock growing again between my legs. I smiled knowing I was having this much of an effect on him. He put me back down on all fours between my legs he then grabbed me by my hips and put me in an almost sitting position , despite being on all fours, and I felt his cock against my ass and in one swift motion it was all the way inside me. I gasped but I didn’t scream as it just slid in all the way easily and I could tell this was the case as I felt his balls smack against my pussy. I just figured it went in so easily because Samuel had loosened it up. It didn’t hurt like Samuel’s because it just glided in so easily and it was a feeling of euphoria. I was also kind of glad as Nick was moving me back and forth so quickly pumping in and out of me in fast thrusts. He was doing this fast but the whole length was going in and coming out of me with each thrust. If he continued to do this I would get some more glorious cum of his inside of me. I wanted him to cum in my ass so badly because if Samuel coming in my ass felt so good and I didn’t like him in the least Nick’s was going to feel amazing! He wasn’t doing me doggy style as he wasn’t on his knees but it was close enough. Pretty soon he didn’t need to have my hands on my hips as he could tell I was pretty much allowing his cock entry into my ass with no hesitation. I continued to bounce up and down the whole length of his cock and he reached his hands around my body and grabbed my tits and started moving them up and down.

I did kind of feel bad that Alex hadn’t got to fuck me anally but I quickly shrugged it off as I was in total sexual carnal bliss. I continued to bounce up and down on his cock as he played with my tits and I was moaning out loud. I didn’t care how loud I was, I was too overjoyed to keep myself quiet. With all my inhibitions gone I enjoyed his anal fucking and wanted to milk his cock of every last drop of cum before Kayla came to pick me up. Even though I had entered this situation with tentativeness and fear, I was actually kind of saddened that I would soon be under the ownership of Kayla in just a few minutes and have to leave this feeling of total slutiness. Or at least that’s what I thought but my experience with these three men was just the tip of the iceberg of my transformation into a whore. This was child’s play considering what Kayla had been formulating in her mind while I was with these three men.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well hoped you guys enjoyed this as it seems that Catherine's fun has just begun. I do have an idea of where this story is going to go but just because it may be interesting do you guys have any ideas for this story? Granted, I may not use them but you never know and it may be interesting to see what you guys come up with. Also if you haven't answered the question in my previous post please do as it will really hep me. As always feedback and constructive criticism is always appreciated. Until next time...happy reading.
KJ

Click here!

Old 05-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #36
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default A Long Time Coming

Man, it's been a while since I've been on this site, I'm not even sure if the people who followed this story are still around. Well last night, I visited this site and also I started reading over the parts of this story and good news for those of you who like this story I've started writing again. Time is a little busy with school but I will try to get the next chapter up in the next two weeks before finals start here.

Click here!

Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #37
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 5

Chapter 5: A Site for Sore Thighs

As Nick and I waited for Kayla to come pick me up his cock never left my ass. It was inside me at all times and I didn’t mind one bit. I was a little worried as to what Kayla would say if she saw me in this position when she came to take me back, if she was coming to get me. The men had said it was five minutes until Kayla was supposed to pick me up but she still hadn’t arrived. She would see the both of us completely naked, except for my collar and leash with a cock up my ass and, even though I’m kind of embarrassed to say this, a smile on my face. I loved the feel of Nick’s huge rod invading my bowels. Even though Kayla was my Mistress, I found myself wanting to be owned by Nick. I felt bad disobeying Kayla’s rule, even though she had nullified in this instance, of not even having sexual thoughts about anyone other than her but I couldn’t help it. I was a fifteen year old girl who had become smitten with this man. But it made me wonder, would she take me back? Would she be angry with me, saddened, happily satisfied that I was becoming a true slut? Even though I wanted to be owned by Nick, I didn’t want to hurt my best friend’s, and now my Mistress’, feelings.

My thoughts wrestled back and forth between Nick and Kayla and I finally decided that I wanted Kayla more. I was in love with Nick but I had only known him for a few hours instead of the many years I had known Kayla. Even though this was a side of Kayla I had never seen, I felt somewhat safer with her than Nick who may whore me out to Samuel again. That thought made me physically shiver. I was sitting upright at this moment, still with Nick’s cock in my ass and he had been playing with my boobs. His large hands had been moving them up and down, kneading them in circles, every now and then pinching or rubbing my nipples in between his thumbs and index fingers. Every now and then he would pull me gently by my hair and kiss me like we had the first time. Previously, he had laid me down on my back so he could lean forward and suck my tits. How he had managed to keep my bowels impaled by his manhood in this position I still can’t figure out.

Anyway, I was in the position he had first had me, on all fours and him sitting down fucking me like the pet that I was assigned to be when I finally saw my Mistress walking down the street. She had on the same clothes she had when she was walking me before I met up with the three men, and the same gray backpack with who knows what. The moment of truth had come. Would she be mad at me? My heart raced even faster than it had been. She looked down at me and smiled and then at Nick. Nick withdrew from my ass at that time and stood up. “Thanks for taking care of my pet for a while,” Kayla said taking my leash from Nick. I crawled next to Kayla and kneeled next to her sitting on my heels. I felt weird as I was getting used to the experience with nothing up my ass. “Sorry I’m late, where are your friends?” Kayla inquired. I remember Nick telling Kayla his answer and them discussing something else but the words were like gibberish almost like how all the parents talk in a Charlie Brown cartoon. The reason for that is because I couldn’t understand why Kayla was late. If I hadn’t enjoyed the gangbang I just had I would’ve been furious.

Nick and Kayla exchanged last words and then he walked off back towards the school still completely naked, all his clothes under his arm again. I kept my eyes on him until he disappeared into the neighborhood. I was fascinated by that. He was no longer able to use me since I was under Kayla’s possession again but he chose to still go naked. I hoped that some day I would be able to be that outgoing and it could be possible that Kayla was going to mold me into that kind of person. I didn’t consider the current experience I was in the same thing as this was forced rather than being naked by my own volition.

Kayla looked down at me and quickly yanked my leash. “Stop ogling him as you are under my control again, and as such your only sexual thoughts should be of me. “ I winced and inhaled against clenched teeth as the force caused one of the abrasions on my knees to catch against the concrete. Kayla, as if knowing my thoughts, said in a stern but caring voice, “Sit down on your ass with the underside of your arms facing up.” I did as she told me and it felt loads better to be out of a puppy position as I had practically been that way almost the whole time since Nick had walked me back. She still had a stern look on her face since I had broken one of my rules but she also had a look of compassion on her face as she saw the scrapes on my knees and wrists. I only had scrapes on my wrists because it was difficult sometimes to keep up when Nick was walking me back. Kayla looked at them for a bit and then said “Get back on all fours…on the grass and walk on it.” I did as she said, and got back on all fours, and I was pretty sure why she told me to do so. It was so early in the morning, technically, that there was dew on the grass and the small beads of moisture felt so good on my scrapes much better than concrete. My Mistress walked at a pretty fast pace as well but I was able to keep up with her since my scrapes were getting somewhat relieved thanks to the dew. Thankfully, we only had one street to cross, the same one we crossed before, but she walked at the same pace she had been walking the whole time. It hurt my knees and hands crossing the asphalt but since I was on the leash I had no choice but to crawl at the same pace. She stopped at the other side of the street at the curb. I would’ve crawled on the grass but I figured that since Kayla was my superior I figured I should always walk next to her or behind her.

She looked down at me and said, “I would’ve walked slower across the street but since you looked at Nick sexually after you were back under my control, consider this as a little punishment. Be grateful I was merciful because next time I catch you disobeying me or violating one of your rules, the punishment will be worse. Come on.” She yanked my leash again and I was walking on the grass again and it was only a short walk to Kayla’s house. As we approached her backyard Kayla said, “If you have to use the bathroom do so out here” Kayla unhooked my leash but left the collar on. She said “I’ll let you go to the bathroom by yourself, but I expect you back inside, in the basement, in five minutes. Don’t even think about walking on two legs, you are still my pet right now and you are to be on all fours. You may use your hands to open and close the door into the house but nothing more.” With that command Kayla slowly opened the door not making any noise as to not wake her parents up and then she closed it and disappeared. Kayla’s family had a cat but not a dog so if I had to go number two, it would be difficult to explain the situation to Mr. and Mrs. King if they found a pile of shit on the yard. Luckily, I didn’t have to go that way but I did have to piss. I wanted to be on my own two feet so badly but Mistress Kayla was crafty and sly. If I got on two feet, she would know. I’m not entirely sure how, but she would. After all she managed to take my pajama bottoms off without me noticing for a while.

I crawled out to the back yard with the dew covered grass wetting my knees which was more comfortable than the green carpet covering her porch. I had seen many movies, and had also grown up with a dog myself and knew that most dogs lifted one of their legs up to piss. However, my legs were so tired that I couldn’t do so. I found a secluded place in the yard where no one on the surrounding roads or sidewalks could see me and went to the bathroom like a female dog, spreading my legs apart and just letting it come out. I backed up carefully so that I didn’t crawl on my own piss and started to head towards the back door to Kayla’s house. I was so tired, if Mistress Kayla wouldn’t be upset with me, I would have just lied down in the yard and went to sleep. I wouldn’t really care if I was completely nude or if anyone saw me. After all I had just sexually pleased three complete strangers only a couple of minutes ago. Hell, I wouldn’t care if someone came into the back yard and fucked me mercilessly, I was horny enough. However, my Mistress gave me only five minutes so I had to go back inside.

I crawled along the patio still on all fours and stood up on my knees so I could open the door into the house. That did hurt my scraped knees a bit but being on the dew covered grass on the majority of the walk home had soothed them a little bit. I opened the door slowly hoping not to wake up Kayla’s parents. I crawled inside and then closed the door very slowly as well. Even though it was only a short distance to the basement, I still felt a rush of excitement and nervousness to think what would happen if Mr. or Mrs. King saw me completely naked on all fours. It could very easily happen since the back door led to the kitchen. I crawled the short distance to the entrance to the basement and very cautiously tried to make my way down the stairs. In retrospect, I probably should’ve gone down backwards instead of face first but I did manage to make it down there without tripping. As I arrived downstairs, I noticed Kayla was on the computer. She didn’t look at me but she was aware of my presence as she made a motion for me to come to her. I crawled over to her and stayed on all fours and went to look up at her. However, as I did that, her eyes still fixated on the computer screen, put her hand on the top of my head and forced me to look down at the floor. I did so. She said quietly, “Crawl under the desk my pet.” I did as my Mistress commanded and under the desk I still stayed on all fours but she was really testing my stamina because she lifted her legs up and rested her feet on my naked body as a footrest. Being used as a piece of furniture was new to me but at the same time it kind of turned me on that I was viewed as nothing but an object in this particular instance. I was tired from the previous experience with the three guys but I managed to try and hang tough as I knew there would be punishment if I collapsed, and I didn’t want any more punishment. I tried to sense as to what Kayla was doing on the computer.

Using my peripheral vision I couldn’t see her left hand as it was on top of the desk, but I didn’t hear the keyboard keys being tapped or the mouse buttons being clicked. Her right hand however, was under the desk and in her shorts as she was rubbing her pussy. Even though I wasn’t all that near her snatch, I could smell the wetness she was producing. She was turned on either, by having me as her sex slave knowing she could use me in pretty much any way she chose or she was viewing something sexual on the computer, or maybe both The whole time, my peripheral vision was on her right hand. I only used my peripheral vision to keep up the guise of having my head down in a state of submission. She was dead silent the whole time which is kind of weird because she was really going to town on herself. I had at least expected some light moans escaping from her lips, but nothing. At one point in time she had all but her thumb in her cunt. The only indication I had of this was that I could see the outline of her thumb in her shorts. As she kept going at it, I became a little disheartened. I was really getting into the role of being a slave, and I wanted to be the one giving her this pleasure. I wanted Mistress Kayla to order me to eat her out like a good (or naughty) sex slave. I wanted my face buried between her legs, her pulling on my brown hair, ordering my tongue to go in deeper or thrust harder until she came all over my face, and then start the process again until she was satisfied. But sadly, despite me wanting to orally stimulate my owner, I was demoted to just being something to prop her feet up with. As these images ran through my head, I remembered the rule Mistress Kayla gave me about only thinking sexual thoughts about her. I had almost forgotten about how I had been masturbating to the thought of Shawn several hours ago. Maybe that rule wasn’t going to be as hard as I originally thought.

After about twenty minutes of being an ottoman, Kayla took her feet off of my back and ordered me out from under the desk. As I was crawling out I heard her click the mouse button a few times, not knowing what she was doing. Kayla said to me “I’m allowing you to walk on your hind legs now. Get up and face me.” I did as she asked. Kayla smiled “I’m proud of you with your first task slave. Originally, it was only supposed to be a short walk but, we got lucky as you got to be used sexually by three handsome men and you made me some money because of it. You love being Mistress Kayla’s whore don’t you?”

As she said this I thought back to the three guys using me. I had the most intense orgasm in my life, my anal virginity was gone, I got three cocks in mouth, and Nick was just gorgeous. Originally, hating the thought of being whored out to these guys for money, I actually found out the disturbing truth. I didn’t just enjoy being Kayla’s whore; I loved it as she had just said.

I was just about to answer her question with a yes not only because it was the correct answer she wanted to hear but also because it was the truth but Kayla answered the question for me. “Of course you love being my little whore. In honor of completing your first task, I’m giving you these.” Kayla reached for something on the side of the couch and gave me my bra and the top part of my pajamas back. As I held my clothes in my hand, I thought that this was too easy. Kayla was testing me; she wouldn’t give me back some of my clothing that quickly. There were some strings attached but I didn’t know what those strings were. Eh…I was enjoying being naked anyways. So I decided to play it safe.

“Thank you Mistress, it is a joy pleasing you,” and with saying that I folded up the clothes and put them on the couch.

“Aren’t you going to put them on?” Kayla asked with a sincere face. There was no mockery in her voice, or some ulterior motive in her expression but I still didn’t trust her giving me my clothes back.

“No,” I responded, “I enjoy being naked for you Mistress.”

Kayla looked at me for a couple of seconds then said, “Good job slave, giving you back some of your clothes was a test. Because I’m sure you remember the rules I gave you for being my slave. Rule number two clearly states ‘Whenever your parents are not home, or when you are with me, you do not have the privilege of wearing clothes.’ And of course the exceptions are yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I want you to look at all the contents of the website I’ve brought up.” She motioned her head toward the computer. “You can sit in the chair, then when you’re done viewing it come see me in Matthew’s room. Remember to view all of the website.” She said this with a smirk, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then disappeared into her brother’s room.

“I wonder what that was all about,” I thought to myself. I didn’t know but I had a bad feeling about this. Every time Kayla gave me a smirk, despite the fact it was accompanied with a kiss, something new was happening in my slavery. I hadn’t even been a slave a whole 24 hours, so every new turn gave me a bit of fright, but at the same time a bit of excitement. I stayed naked and I sat down in the office chair. Despite, my Mistress being in the other room, I still felt as I was within her presence so I continued to follow my second rule.

I looked at the address bar and it read www.Ks$lut.com I figured it was obviously what she was masturbating to earlier. The mouse clicks must have been her going backwards in this site. The first page had a white background with small blue polka dots and in the center there was a large pink box with purple print inside of it I read…

“Hi my real name is not of importance but you can call me K Slut and I’m so glad you’re here to visit my site. I am currently owned by my Mistress who loves to use me for her own sexual desires, but she doesn’t think it’s fair that she’s the only one who gets to use me and that’s why she’s put up this site. On this website, you can view many nude pics and vids of me as I travel along the path of being my Mistress’ slave. Make sure to check back often because my Mistress and myself will be posting new pics and vids of me at least every week. Of course if you want to see me naked I’ll need something in return. Not only am I my Mistress’ slut but I’m also her whore. So in order to view my sexy pics and vids, you’ll just need a credit card and need to pay a small fee to get membership to this site. It’s definitely worth it though, because I get so hot at people viewing me in all my nakedness. When you subscribe to this site, I encourage you to read my blog which I’ll be updating whenever Mistress tells me to, and view my pics and vids in order starting with album “First Steps.” Thank you once again for visiting my site. Have fun stroking your cock or rubbing you pussy while looking at me. XOXOXO K Slut.”

Oddly enough, I found this interesting. It was apparent to me that I was not the only sex slave out there as evidenced by this website. It was good though that Kayla wasn’t making me pose nude for a site or write a blog about my so-called “slave walk.” I breathed a sigh of relief until I scrolled down and underneath the box saw something that made me feel light-headed. There was a picture of me, my eyes closed, with my pajama top on, my pajama bottoms off and me rubbing my pussy! Kayla must have taken a picture of me as well when I was masturbating to the thought of Shawn, but how?! There had to be a flash of some sort, I mean the basement wasn’t all that bright. What else had she put on this site?

I clicked on the words “CLICK TO ENTER” and there wasn’t much on the site yet. In a sidebar it had the following headings: “My Blog” “Contact Me” “Contact my Mistress.” “Member’s Page.” I clicked on each of these links. My Blog was completely blank but in the same format as the earlier blurb Kayla had obviously made for me. The links Contact Me and Contact My Mistress just brought me to Microsoft Outlook which I quickly closed out of. Member’s Page showed a picture of Kayla and next to it in lavender letters it said Mistress K. Underneath her picture in the sky blue box that said about me it said in black letters, “I am the owner of K Slut, enjoy the site!”

As I clicked back I noticed that in the center of the page there was a link that was purple, meaning it had been viewed recently called First Steps. I clicked on it. It had the same format as the first page. White and blue polka dot background with a pink box sporting purple letters.

“This was my first day as my Mistress’ slut. She took me for a walk as her pet which explains the leash on me in the following pictures and videos. During our walk, we met three handsome guys, who will remain nameless. Even though I was engaged in puppy play being on a leash and walking on all fours, I begged Mistress to let these three guys ‘play’ with me. I was so horny and I wanted them to have their way with me. Mistress hated to see me beg but knowing that I am a total slut, she let me go with them for a couple of hours As punishment for talking though, when I was supposed to be her puppy, she didn’t let the guys fuck me in my pussy which was sadly disappointing, but at least I got come cock in my other holes.”

I scrolled down and in another pink box there were several thumbnails of Alex, Samuel, and Nick having their way with me and some others of just me naked. As I clicked on each one to enlarge it, I noticed there was a lot of detail and some really close up pictures as well as from several different angles. There were even some where you could see each bead of wetness dripping from my pussy. How on earth had she gotten these pictures?! The only thing I could assume was that either her or someone else had a really good telephoto lens and was taking pictures of me during my earlier gangbang. I was a little relieved to see that there were no videos…yet. In purple letters below the pics in another pink box it said “videos coming soon.”

That was all that was on the site so far and needless to say I was pissed. Not only was Kayla displaying my whole nude body and slave walk to the world, but she was making up lies about me making me seem like a cum-thirsty bitch. I had not begged to let those guys have their way with me, and she knows it. In fact, I was downright terrified…well at first anyways. Damnit, why didn’t I say no to being her sex slave and just used one of my earlier plans to get my clothes back?

Remembering her next orders, I got up off the office chair my nakedness still clinging to the vinyl a little and went into Matthew’s room. As I stormed in, Kayla said, “So did you enjoy the site?”

I responded in a whisper as to not to wake her parents up, “What the hell is wrong with you Kayla? Why did you put that up? You’re breaking my limit of not letting anybody we know, learn about me being your slave.”

Mistress Kayla slapped me hard across the face. She said in an angry tone, “First off, you will address me always as Mistress as stated by rule one, and also you will talk to me in a more respectful tone WHENEVER you speak to me. Secondly, I am not breaking any limit of yours; I made the site, so I can decide who gets access and who doesn’t. I can choose to deny someone. If Brian Parker came across the site, I wouldn’t allow it, and that picture on the front page only appears if you are a member of the site.”

Tears were streaming down my face, not only did Kayla’s slap hurt but I’ve always had a big fear of yelling or anger in general. I really don’t want to go into the story as to why I have a hatred and fear of it because it just brings up awful memories. Trying to fight back tears to prove that I am not weak as I appeared, I asked her why she was blackmailing me and how she got that picture of me masturbating. She held my cheeks and wiped off my tears and kissed me on the forehead. “I don’t like to punish and yell at you Catherine, but since you’re now my slave you have got to learn that your place is always below me. Pretty much the only way I can do that is with discipline. Now I will answer your questions.”

“First off, how I got your picture of you masturbating. Well I have a friend in the high-school who is a technical genius. He was able to get me a camera that does have a flash but is hardly noticeable, which is how I got the picture of you masturbating, without you noticing. His name is Robert and you will meet him later.” Kayla put emphasis on the word meet which as I interpreted meant that I was going to be having another sexual encounter with someone I didn’t know. “He also helped me with how to make an Internet page, which is how I was able to create certain restrictions to the site such as rejecting certain people. Secondly, I’m not blackmailing you; I just put up a site that happens to have nude videos and pictures of you.” She turned away from me walking to the far end of Matthew’s room. “However, if you misbehave as my slave, I may accidentally forward the site address to some of our friends and allow them access, maybe even free access.” Mistress Kayla turned around at me and with a devious smile said, “Now I’m blackmailing you. Honestly, do you think keeping your clothes and backpack is a good enough insurance policy to make sure you do whatever I say?” She turned around and grabbed my collar. “This collar is a symbol that I own you, and as of now you have two choices. One, you can remember that you agreed to be my sex slave, allowing me to use you and your body as I see fit and submit wholly to me. Or you can refuse to be mine and have every one of your friends find out that you’re really just a cock-craving whore. Your choice. Oh and before, you think if you choose the second option I’m breaking the limit of letting our friends know about you are submitting to me…if you refuse me as your Mistress that means you’re not my slave ergo I don’t have to respect any of your limits.”

I was mad, furious beyond belief but I enjoyed my life and I didn’t want to lose the respect of my friends, even though I’d be losing all respect for myself. I took in a deep breath got down on my knees and said, “Use me how you will, Mistress.”

Kayla smiled, “Good girl. Let’s see if you can earn your bottoms back with your next task,” Kayla said with a pause, “pleasing your Mistress.”

Click here!

Old 05-27-2011, 08:45 AM   #38
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Just a quick comment about my last chapter. Some minor details were cut out of the story because I just found out that gd posts now have a character limit, so I needed to do some hacking to fit the limit. I will try to remedy this problem in my stories in the future which may result in typing stories into seperate parts. As always comment, feedback, and constructive criticism is always appreciated.
KJ

Click here!

Old 05-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #39
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

Really enjoying it, KIU
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #40
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Hello few, but faithful readers. As I stated before, I was unaware of the character limit but I've hopefully fixed that. This particular section is a little over three pages long and is only the first part of Chapter 6. I will be busy with writing for school so I wanted to give you a little something to tie you over. Hope you enjoy and please rate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Bound by Silence
Elation didn’t even begin to describe how I was feeling. I was finally going to be able to get the chance to please Mistress Kayla, with just me. There were no guys doing whatever they wanted to do to me to please her; it was just her and me. The rage I had felt from Kayla blackmailing me and lying about me on that site melted away. Ever since I was under that desk watching my Mistress rub her pussy I had wanted it so badly. So far, the only pleasure I had gotten from her was the joy of seeing her naked and a few kisses on the lips. Of course Kayla was getting a lot of pleasure from me getting a profit, and using me how she saw fit. But now we were actually going to get pleasure from each other, only my Mistress and me!

Kayla looked into my eyes and asked, “Is my little slave ready to give physical pleasure to her Mistress?”

“I’m aching for it Mistress,” I responded.

“That’s my good little slave, and that makes your Mistress very happy to hear that you are hurting every minute you can’t pleasure me.” Kayla climbed off the bed and went to Matthew’s closet. “Slave, can you spread out your body so that each one of your hands and feet is touching one of the bedposts?” I did as she said. It felt kind of weird having my body spread out like this, as I felt very vulnerable. Over my years of being Kayla’s slave, I learned to assume this position quite often. I turned my head to the side to look at Kayla. She was walking out of Matthew’s closet holding a tripod. Kayla saw me and said, “Face the ceiling please!” I obeyed and as I stared at the ceiling, I heard Kayla rummaging around in something. “Don’t move until I say to.” It was really silent for quite a while. What was Kayla doing?

“OK, slave, you can move now and see what I was doing.” I sat up and saw that Mistress had set up a video camera. Obviously, she was going to record our first experience, and most likely post it on ks$slut. I was kind of happy about this, and I hadn’t really noticed this when I first saw “my site” probably because I was overwhelmed with fear and anger. Assuming, that Kayla let me see the website, I just assumed I had unlimited free access to it as well enabling me to remember some of my more favorite experiences. Granted, I had only had one experience and was about to have only my second but still it was something to look forward to. After all, it was going to be my first experience with a woman, and this woman was my best friend and Mistress. I had tingles all over my naked body.

“Before we start filming,” Kayla said as she made the final touches on the camera, “let’s take some stationary pictures. Kayla grabbed a digital camera off of Matthew’s dresser and turned off the lights in his room. I couldn’t understand why she did this. We waited in the darkness for about a minute before she turned the light back on. Seeing my confusion, Mistress walked over to me and showed me in the viewfinder a picture of me propped up on my elbows on Matthew’s bed. Wow, she wasn’t kidding when she said that the camera she used on me has a very unnoticeable flash, because I hadn’t even seen it. The picture wasn’t muddled or anything either it was as if she had taken my picture in daylight and it was being shown in high definition.

“Lay back on the bed in the position I showed you earlier slave, except spread your legs as far apart as you can.” I did as she asked, lying spread eagle, except my legs were stretched further apart than usual and I looked at the ceiling. As I spread my legs I could feel my pussy lips spreading apart hiding absolutely nothing, my pink wet folds of my flower fully on display. Even though I was staring at the ceiling, I could see Mistress through my peripheral vision, that she was circling around me, taking multiple pictures of my naked self at multiple angles. She even did some close ups of my tits and soaking pussy. Could you really blame for being wet? I was going to finally pleasure my Mistress, and I’d be able to watch it again and again and so would anybody else who subscribed to the website starring nude me.

When Kayla was done with her first set of pictures she said, “Move over to the side of the bed furthest away from the camera and lay on your side. Also I want you to masturbate, only concentrating on your pussy, and throughout this whole film I want you to pretend like the camera is not here. Every time I see you concentrating on the camera and not on doing your job as my slave, I’m going to have to punish you but I’m not entirely sure how yet. Oh and also…well never mind I shouldn’t have to tell you that.”

Mistress hadn’t turned on the camera yet, but when she put her hand next to her own clothed pussy to symbolize for me to do so I did so shakily. I’m not sure why I was nervous, she never gave me a rule about not masturbating. I brought my hand between my now spreading legs and looking off into the distance as to not look at the camera, I started to rub my snatch. I hadn’t realized how wet it had gotten. It had honestly felt like I had just stuck my hand in a pool to test the temperature it was so wet. As I continued rubbing, Kayla switched on the video camera and apparently began recording me in all my nakedness, except for my collar, pleasing myself. No doubt this video would be going on Ks$lut as well. Even though I wasn’t looking at the camera, I did notice Kayla’s legs were moving around. No doubt she was pacing around my naked body taking pictures of me. She even moved behind me to take some pictures of my ass. I’m not sure what pictures or videos she had made from my earlier gangbang but these would be the first pictures of my ass without something in the hole between my cheeks.

After taking pictures for a while, Kayla finally climbed on the bed with me. She straddled my legs so that my nude body would not be hidden from the camera and she moved my hand away from my cunt. She then moved her hand to my pussy and started rubbing it for me. She mouthed to me “Play with your tits.” I did so and raised my hands up to my milky white breasts and started squeezing them, every now and then pinching my nipples. I would normally wince whenever I did this but I didn’t want to embarrass myself in two ways in this video. Mistress Kayla’s eyes were locked on my face. Every now and then I would see her eyes through my peripheral vision. They were burning with desire, she wanted my naked body as much as I wanted hers. I have heard many stories of girls who had sleepovers who would “experiment” with each other by kissing and touching and things like that. I was about the same age of the girls in those stories but I might as well been 18 years old, as that was the content of the acts Kayla and I were doing.

After rubbing my pussy for a while and me playing with my tits now the same way I had done in the shower whilst imagining my fantasy with Shawn, without warning Mistress Kayla plunged her index finger and middle finger into my sopping box. I let out a fairly soft moan as I felt her fingers penetrating me. However, as soon as I moaned she removed her fingers and put her hands over my hands and pinned them down to my sides. She looked at me with sweet eyes and said in a sweet soft voice but loud enough that the camera could pick up, “Slave, you shouldn’t make so much noise. You could wake up my parents and we wouldn’t want that would we. Imagine your embarrassment, if they heard you, came down, and saw you in such a predicament.” I had totally forgotten about Kayla’s parents sleeping upstairs. Apparently, I was so entranced with being under Kayla’s control that I had been transported to another world where it was just me, her slave, and her, my Mistress. Although my naked photos were online now and I really couldn’t be embarrassed by people looking at me, Mr. and Mrs. King were a different story. Kayla was still fully clothed and since she had dominion over me she could make this look really bad if they had caught me, alleviating her from any sexual involvement.

My mind snapped back to reality when Mistress Kayla said to me, “I know how to remedy this situation so you won’t make so much noise.” Kayla leaned over to whisper into my ear. She said softly so the camera couldn’t pick it up, “One hand on your tits, one hand on your pussy now.” As she stepped out of the frame of the camera my right hand went down to my pussy and I inserted my index finger and started to finger myself. During this, I bit my lip so that I wouldn’t moan at the risk of Mr. and Mrs. King hearing me. With my left hand, I traced the areola of my left tit occasionally squeezing and kneading the fullness of my breast. Mistress Kayla was rummaging through her small backpack and it looked like she was having a hard time finding what she was looking for. Eventually she found it. She didn’t motion for me to stop pleasuring myself. She let me do this for a while as it would be good footage. After three minutes, I had switched to my right tit and had two fingers in my cunt and I was very close to cumming, but I knew I couldn’t break my rule, fearful, yet somehow sexually aroused, of what Kayla would do to me.

She finally motioned for me to stop and crawled back in the frame straddling me as she had before. She held something small in her hand. It looked like a miniature double hook belt but it was much smaller and in between the two straps of leather there was a red orb. I later found this out to be a ball gag as she used it on me several times in our sessions. Just as she was about to fasten that around my head she stopped and said, “Wait I have a better idea.” She crawled out of the frame again and fished in her backpack again she pulled out a flesh-colored dildo that was about eight inches long. She said loudly enough again so the camera could hear, “Slave why don’t you show our faithful viewers what you did with your temporary owner while you waited for me to pick you up?” With that she left the room and left me there with a dildo, no lube, expecting me to fuck my ass with it.

Rather than getting in trouble, I turned and faced in a doggy style position to the camera doing the best I could to make sure that my cute round ass was in the frame. I pressed the head against my sphincter and even though it had been seriously loosened by my temporary owners, I could only slip the head of the dildo in my ass hole. I tried to push it in further as I knew Mistress Kayla would only be happy if the whole length was in. However, I wasn’t getting anywhere as I didn’t have any lube. I kept the head in and spit in my hand and rubbed it over the rubber dick. I tried to push it in again and got maybe about two inches in. This was hard, in more ways than one! The guys had official lube and had significantly widened my hole with their fingers. All I had was my saliva and no prep. Still I continued to try and shove the eight inch toy further in to my very tiny and tight hole. Two minutes passed and after a lot of effort I finally got the whole thing in my hole and was doing the same thing the guys had done; pushing it in all the way, then pulling out so only the head was in and then ramming it back in. Ok so maybe, I wasn’t ramming it back in but that is what Samuel had done. Damn, I did not want to see him ever again. Unfortunately for me, Kayla made sure I saw him several times in the future. As the dildo was going in smoothly it made me wonder where on earth Kayla was. Did it really take her two minutes to do whatever she was doing? I decided to shift angles so that whoever would be watching me on the Internet could actually see the dildo going in. The view right now mainly showed my most beautiful “ass-et” and my hand moving back and forth but I thought it was kind of difficult to actually see it go in. When I watched the video later I found out I was right. So I turned myself diagonally my face facing towards the door.

That’s when I saw Mistress Kayla. She was on the couch completely naked. God she looked gorgeous just like she always did. I don’t think she was aware that I was looking at her because she had her eyes closed and her head arched back. She was doing something very similar to what I had been doing earlier. She was fucking herself with three fingers of her right hand, and kneading her left boob with her left hand. Kayla had told me to act like the camera was not there. That wasn’t a problem at this point in time as I was totally entranced by the sight of her masturbating to her slut. Even though it was dark in the basement, I could see her juices glistening around her opening and her large breasts heaving up and down in time with her heavy breathing. To say I was euphoric that I was causing her to do this would be an understatement. Pretty soon I had matched the rhythm of the dildo with the rhythm of her fingers. Every now and then, she would remove her fingers and suck her juices off them before plunging them in her snatch again. Her left hand never stopped. Every time she did that I licked my lips; I was glad I was not facing the camera. I wanted to taste her so badly. I didn’t want to be in the camera frame at this particular moment. My desire was for my face to be between her legs bringing her ecstasy, her hands pushing my head further and further into her pussy, as I continued to fuck my ass with the dildo.

Soon Mistress Kayla was breathing heavily and she removed her fingers from her hole and stopped kneading her tit. She sucked her fingers one last time before she opened her eyes. I knew she was close to orgasm and it was confusing as to why she stopped. She smiled at me and walked into Matt’s room. She told me to stop fucking myself and told me to take the dildo out. I did as she said, and like when Nick pulled out of me I felt completely empty and wanted something in there. Kayla told me to get in my original position of when I started doing my ass so I turned my backside to the camera. She spread my cheeks apart and my now stretched ass-hole was exposed. My sphincter was going to be shown to the whole world, and getting use to the idea of being a slut, I didn’t really care who saw me. She must have exposed it for a minute before she released my cheeks.

“I think this is a better way to keep you quiet, slave,” Mistress Kayla said. She had her hands behind her back and she ordered me to lay down on the bed spread eagle as before. What she had in her hand was a pair of her used panties. She wrapped them around my head so that the fabric was in my mouth but it was wrapped around tight enough that it couldn’t be undone unless you used your hands. I was upset though, her panties were as dry as a rock, not even a trace of her love honey. I then started to cry inside my mind.. With my mouth full how will I be able to taste my Mistress’ pussy? I had been waiting so patiently and now I wouldn’t be able to. Kayla then said, “Ah much better, my used panties look so much more appealing then a ball gag. But wait a minute, I can’t have you trying to remove it so you can make more noise!” She was saying this in an innocent yet mocking tone and every time I look at this video on the Internet, it’s kind of cheesy now. But anyway, she reached into her bag of numerous sex things and pulled out some strands of rope. She tightly tied my hands to the top bedposts of Matt’s bed. She then of course tied my feet to the bottom bedposts. She told me to try and move. I tried to move my hands and feet…nothing. I tried to move my body up and down like I was humping air…I didn‘t budge even an inch. I was getting nowhere. Mistress Kayla had me completely vulnerable and under her control to do whatever she wanted because I was not able to offer any resistance, not that I would really resist anyway.

After this was done, Kayla got behind the camera and adjusted it to fit all of me in the frame. She then crawled on to the bed with me and straddled my face, her pussy resting on my chin, her wetness dripping down my neck. Kayla looked at me with that look of fake sympathy but real insidiousness. “Aww, poor little slut, you were hoping to taste your Mistress’ pussy. You want my sweet love nectar so badly.” She stuck a finger in her juicy pussy and ran it under my nose so I could smell her scent. It smelled sweet yet it also had the aroma of complete raw sex. It drove me crazy, I wanted it more than anything I had ever wanted before. She then managed to torture and tantalize me even more by seductively sticking her wet finger in her mouth and sucking on it slowly. It was amazing how fast she could turn me on even more just by sucking her finger. If I wasn’t under her rule not to cum, I would’ve creamed right then. I could feel my juices dribbling out of my pussy and sliding down to my swollen crack. She continued to deprive me of my desires by saying, “Oh and you’re tied up too. Your hands can’t run all over my beautiful completely nude body that you love so much. Poor baby, there’s nothing we can do now.” She said this in the same innocent and sarcastic tone as before but as soon as she finished that sentence she shoved four fingers into my pussy hard. I shrieked out in pain against my Mistress’ panties.

She kept her fingers in my hole instead of moving them in and out and her tone quickly changed into something mean. “Or is there?” she inquired already knowing the answer to her question. Mistress Kayla knew what the hell she was doing and how to expertly use me despite my mouth not being able to be used except for moaning and screaming against what had once covered Kayla’s crotch, and my hands and feet only being able to clench in pain. Even though I didn’t know what she was going to do and I didn’t know if it was going to be painful, pleasurable or both, one thing I did know; it was going to be a long night for me being used by my Mistress however she saw fit with whatever she had planned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As always comments and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and as I said above, please rate!

Click here!

Old 08-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #41
Dangerous

I definitely like... Love this story.
You're an excellent writer KJ.

Looking forward to what happens next.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:21 AM   #42
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great Story I hope you continue soon
Old 10-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #43
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Originally, I was going to finish this chapter with this part but then I remembered the character limit so it's getting extended into only one more part after this, before the next chapter I promise. Also as usual I would ask you to please rate this and/or leave comments, tell your friends whatever. I kind of want to know if I should continue this at all because well I feel like my story is what the title is...Ignored. But yeah at least give me some recognition that you're enjoying this either by pm or on this thread or whatever. Sorry for being self-conscious anyway, here is the second part of Chapter 6.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Bound By Silence (Part 2)

Tears fell from my green eyes and trickled down my cheeks, despite my eyelids being closed. I was crying from the pain I felt by being so full with Kayla’s four fingers deep in my pussy. That was the second time I had cried that night by having some body part of somebody else in one of my holes. The first time was when Samuel brutally raped my ass. Kayla enjoyed straddling me watching tears stream down my face, my continuous moaning against her panties. Mistress Kayla wasn’t a sadist, as I would later find out as I served her throughout the following years. At this point though it sure seemed like it as she smiled down at me, her naked slut who wanted to writhe in pain but was bound so tightly she couldn’t. Even though Kayla had plunged her fingers deep into me she seemed to know exactly where to stop so she didn’t break my hymen. If I wasn’t in pain so much from this new sensation I would’ve wondered why she stopped there. I knew she wanted my body, I just assumed that she would want to take my virginity, even if it was with her fingers. She left her fingers in for at least a good two minutes, not moving them at all. She was obviously waiting for me to stop crying, because as soon as I stopped she pulled out so just her nails were in me and then plunged deep and fast again still not breaking my hymen. This process happened five times before I finally stopped crying with every thrust she administered and started pumping fast and hard in a steady rhythm, never losing a beat. I could feel more and more of my juices flowing out of my pussy I wanted Mistress Kayla to take her fingers out and seductively suck my taste off of her fingers but she never did. Another new sensory detail that turned me on was the sound of Kayla’s fingers making a sloppy sound as she continued to finger me. I knew that it was me glistening those fingers, that despite the pain and the feeling of being a slut, I was getting turned on by what my Mistress was doing to me.

I could tell I was getting close to orgasm. My body was stiff already since I was bound so tightly but it became stiffer as I reached the edge and my breath increased and became more labored even though it was already that way since I was gagged. Kayla did notice that my breasts were heaving up and down quicker than usual, and she pulled her fingers out. She put her fingers under her nose to breathe in my scent. Despite what little movement I had, I saw her breathing in my scent not looking at me directly in the face, nor looking directly at the camera. “Can’t have you making a mess slave, unless of course you want punishment for your transgression. You know the rules.” Yes I did know the rules that I was not allowed to cum unless Mistress Kayla gave me permission. However, I wanted release so badly. Kayla was driving me insane and I was sure that if she seductively sucked her fingers like she had earlier ingesting my juices, that would send me over the edge. I was almost to the point where I wouldn’t even mind getting punished just so long as I could come.

Kayla waited a couple of minutes so that my edge could subside before she rammed her four fingers in me again and started pumping furiously like before, still not taking my virginity. Even though I was in pain, mostly physical, because of what Kayla had put me through that night I still wanted her to be the one who took my virginity. I mean if she was my Mistress I would just assume that she wanted it. Even if she was lying earlier about me being her slave for the next few years, and never spoke to me again after this night, I wouldn’t be mad if she took it. So far, this had been the most enjoyable night of my fifteen year old life. I didn’t think she would leave me after this night. After all why would she buy all these things, including my collar. give me a whole set of rules, and make a website if she was just going to use me for one night? Also she probably wouldn’t have given me up to those three guys if she just wanted her horniness to subside for a little while. Also I don’t think she would don a dominatrix attitude if she wanted some release of pent-up horniness. She’d probably just partake in activities with me where we would both give and receive, doing something a little more taboo that was in my teen years than it is today.. Thinking logically, I put these thoughts out of my head and just went back to the inevitability that I was Kayla’s slut and I was going to be that way for quite a while.

Once again she noticed I was getting close to the edge and withdrew her fingers denying me release. I was breathing heavily like before. I was sopping wet and I’m pretty sure I was forming a puddle of juices that was as sparkly as the moisture reflecting the light on Kayla’s fingers. After my breathing had slowed down some, Kayla brought her hands to my head and started spreading my love juices on her fingers all over my face. She didn’t miss a single spot. She spread it in my ears, nostrils, lips even though her panty fabric spilled over some of it, and my eyelids. She then reached down between my legs ramming all four fingers in my box, only once before pulling them out and then started spreading my juices over my neck and shoulders. She kept on repeating this process; ramming four fingers inside me once and spreading my juices over my body, until my whole body was covered with it. Ever time she rammed her fingers in me I winced a little bit even though I had gotten used to the feeling of her in me. It was just the force she pushed into me, and every time she stopped just a few centimeters short of touching my hymen. She knew exactly where to stop, it was almost inhuman how she did that. Some parts on my body the juices were starting to dry but she spread more than usual on my face, breasts, and ass to make them constantly look like they were dripping. She felt no need to do this to my thighs as that’s pretty much where the juices were coming from. Also after each spreading of my nectar on my face, ass, and breasts, she smacked each one hard on both ends. So both pairs of my right and left cheeks were smacked after each installment, as well as each of my breasts. She also smacked my inner thighs and pussy every time she got a load from between my legs no matter what body part she was putting it on. I didn’t mind though because I craved her touch on other parts of my body even if it was to inflict pain. However, she knew that she did not want to give me too much pleasure because when rubbing my wetness over my cheeks and breasts, she did it normally like the rest of the body; she didn’t take any time playing with them or give them any special treatment.

I couldn’t move my head too much but after watching the video online I noticed that my breasts and cheeks were a very light shade of pink and that my pussy and thighs were the same color but it was more pronounced. I also found out that she had done a good distribution as my whole tied-up naked body was glistening, well except for some of my back. I wasn’t sure if it was the glaze or the fact that the glaze was produced solely by me, or a combination of the two but I thought I looked more beautiful, yet sluttier, than usual.

My now loose swollen pussy was still producing juices, surprisingly to me, although it shouldn’t have been regarding how much of the human body is made out of water. Kayla looked over her glistening whore with a smile over her face and she licked her lips. I was confused by this gesture as I thought Kayla was going to lick my juices off my body, but that would be giving me pleasure, and I knew the point of this task she had given me was to give her pleasure even though I couldn’t physically do anything except wince my eyes, scream against the used underwear of my Mistress, and just lay there bound and let Kayla have her sexual way with my naked body, knowing that the video camera was recording this whole thing and soon would be on the Internet for millions to see.

Kayla left my body alone for a little bit and started taking picture of my glistening nakedness with her digital camera. I knew she was doing this as she wanted me to calm down, sexually, before she did whatever sexual act she was going to do to me next. However, her taking pictures of me, and the video camera rolling, knowing both of these things were going to be on the Internet just turned me on even more. The more I got turned on, the more it got unbearable to being edged by Mistress’ fingers even if it was only two times, and wanting release. I knew Mistress Kayla wasn’t stopping me from cumming, directly. I could’ve cum several times by now but I didn’t want to be punished by her, and yet I did. I feel awful about it know that I was wondering whether I should have been more focused on pleasing her or if I wanted some release despite knowing I would be punished. The choice should have been obvious but I hadn’t even been a slave for a whole day yet, so I was foolish at this time. The bondage and gagging I was doing right now to me was not punishment. It’s not to say that I particularly enjoyed the position I was in, even though Kayla, would use it many times in the future, but I knew that she had punished me on the walk back after my gangbang, and that punishment hurt. Except for the rope digging into my wrists, I was not in any large amount of pain with the current task. Sure it had taken some time getting used to her four fingers in my pussy but it became pleasurable even though she was thrusting. It was kind of weird that I was associating pain with giving me feelings of pleasure.

When Kayla had gotten her fill of picture taking for the Internet, she took the batteries out of the digital camera. I found out that digital cameras are battery energy guzzlers sapping power out of them even when in the camera, if it was off. Kayla got on top of me again but instead of straddling my legs like she had been doing she once again put her pussy right on my chin and it was dripping wet. She stayed there for several minutes forcing me to breathe in her aroma, her juices occasionally dripping on my jaw rolling down my body until it nested near my breasts with my juices that had been spread all over my body. It was bad enough seeing something that I desired to taste so much, so close to my mouth, but me not being able to do anything since I was gagged was pure torture.

After about a minute Kayla started mentally teasing me again by saying, “Poor slut, poor poor slut. The thing you most desire is only mere inches away from your mouth. I know you wish that I would scoot up just a little bit more so that you could hope that at least one drop of my heavenly liquid could drip on your lips and slake your thirst forever. However, that’s not going to happen tonight, you haven’t even been my slave for 24 hours yet. A good slave…” She trailed on and on. I tried to keep my mind on other thoughts so that her degrading words to me and her tantalizing wouldn’t make me crave her pussy even more or accidentally cum. It was impossible though my thoughts couldn’t go to anywhere else except for my Mistress’ love pot resting on my chin. I was trying to avert my eyes so that I couldn’t concentrate on it. Unfortunately, Mistress Kayla saw this and slapped me hard across the face.

“Pay attention slut” she growled at me. “I’m being nice enough to show you the thing you most desire and you’re not even looking at it!” She slapped me hard across the face again, “You think I like punishing you like this?” SLAP, “Are you really that much of an ungrateful whore?!” SLAP. Kayla continued to hurl insults and rhetorical questions at me and between every one she would slap me across the face, until tears were coming from my eyes. I thought after the long durations of crying and the constant leaking from between my thighs of the night I was all out of bodily fluids, but I was wrong. Then she slapped each of my breasts thirty times. My face and breasts had been pink before but now they were red. Like I said before, I knew punishment hurt and I knew this hurt so it must be punishment. After Kayla was done she took some pictures of my now redness and my thoughts trailed off before I wondered what she would do next. One thing she said stood out to me “You think I like punishing you like this?” Did she really mean that? I kind of almost thought she did, as she had me in a bondage of blackmail and could ruin my so-far pristine image, before this night’s “activities.” She didn’t really need to physically punish me to get me to behave as she could just threaten me with my pictures and videos. She had enough of them, despite me not even getting too far into the slut’s lifestyle.

After taking her fill of pictures again she went back to straddling my face . I looked in her eyes and they were seething with rage, and I could tell from her face that she was very unhappy with me. If she had punished me that much from just averting my eyes, I didn’t even want to know what she would do to me if I committed an even greater offense, like the release I was contemplating. She glared at me and said through gritted teeth, “Now we’re going to try this again, and this time you WILL be grateful to look at my pussy the whole time, because I’m going to force you.” She took my head in her hands, and held it tightly in place. “Avert your eyes, bitch!” she said. I moved my eyes back and forth and no matter which way I looked her pussy was still the only thing I could see. The only way it would be out of my view is if I shut my eyes, and Kayla knew this. She said, “If you even close your eyes for anything but blinking, or unless I say so, every picture on that camera,” pointing towards the camera, “is going to all of our friend’s e-mails, and I am not joking! Do we have an understanding?” I couldn’t move most of my body and even less now that she was holding my head very tightly but I managed to nod a yes.

She started the whole song and dance again and for five minutes tantalized me with her box assaulting all of my senses with her pussy except for hearing and the one I desired the most taste. After she finished her spiel she got up and straddled my legs again, laying her open palm against my pussy. She said, “Now I’m finally going to let you cum, but you’re not allowed to until I remove my fingers completely out of your pussy. Don’t disappoint me again.”

“Finally,” I thought, “I’m going to have some release.” All of the sudden though I froze with uncertainty. Kayla’s not going to let me cum, she’s bluffing. She mercilessly beat me just for averting my eyes. I didn’t get my hopes up, I knew she wasn’t going to let me cum. Or if she was, it was going to be a trick and she was going to punish me even worse than before for breaking the rules even though she said I could orgasm.

These thoughts rushing through my head were quickly replaced by immense pain and I was screaming against the gag. I thought for sure that Kayla’s parents would hear me despite my loud shrieks being muffled. It took me a little bit to realize what Kayla had shoved deep in my pussy to cause so much pain. The first thing I recognized was the shape of what was in me. It was a round object that seemed very familiar but a little wider than what it was used to be. It was Kayla’s fingers but instead of four inside me like she had been doing, her whole fist was inside my pussy. Sure I was going to be able to cum but Mistress Kayla had pretty much only concentrated all of her ministrations on one part of my body. She was obviously going to make me work for my white cream to come out of my inner thighs…work hard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always comments, ratings, and constructive criticism are encouraged and greatly appreicated.

Click here!

Old 10-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #44
I need punishing

I had assumed this story was dead

thank god its not ^^

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal