Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Do you find this story offensive?
Yes 1 12.50%
No 3 37.50%
Not really bothered, just enjoy the story. 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2014, 07:57 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Truth Or Dare At Buckingham Palace

Just a short post to begin with to test the temperature of the water. Hope it doesn't cross the line.

Truth or Dare At Buckingham Palace
(Sorry if this offends anyone, or if our overseas friends do not understand it.)

This takes place at some unspecified date in the past, when the Queen (Gawd bless her) and her sister, Princess Margaret (now sadly no longer with us), were in their late twenties or so.

The Queen was in her boudoir at Buckingham Palace. She was bored. There was a knock at the door.

“Is one in?” came the voice of her sister Margaret.

(You have to imagine the accents).

“Enter,” the Queen said.

The door opened and Margaret came in. “Is one bored?” Princess Margaret said.

“One is,” the Queen replied.

“One is also,” Princess Margaret said, “Would one like to play a game of Truth or Dare.”

The Queen agreed, having just fed the Corgis and having nothing better to do.

“One may go first,” Princess Margaret said.

The Queen said. “Would one like truth or dare?”

Princess Margaret thought for a moment and then said: “One will try a truth.”

“Is one a virgin?” the Queen asked.

Princess Margaret wasn’t expecting this. She hesitated before answering. “No, one is not a virgin.”

The Queen giggled to herself. “One’s turn.”

Princess Margaret said: “Would one like a truth or a dare?”

“One is not a pussy,” the Queen said, “One will select Dare.”

Princess Margaret considered this. “One dares one to strip down to one’s underwear,” she said.

The Queen looked shocked. “One cannot do that, Margaret, one is the Queen of the Commonwealth.”

“One must, Liz,” Princess Margaret reminded the Queen. “A dare is a dare. One knows the rules.”

What will the Queen do?

If you want more of this (or if you don’t), let me know. I will try and make the next part longer and more exciting.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:07 AM   #2
venusaphrodite

Oh my God what the hell am I reading

Likes: Pee holding, self-bondage, wedgies, ice, spanking, messy, humiliation, denial, edging
Dislikes: Pee drinking, corner time
Limits: Public, family, permanent, scat, cam/pics

Send me humiliating messages on Kik. Make me edge, make me come, wherever I am when I open a message @gdvenusaphrodite
venusaphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:01 AM   #3
has199

This is the best thing I've ever read
has199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by has199 View Post
This is the best thing I've ever read
Thanks. A few more like that and I may continue. PS. The young Charles makes an appearance in the next part.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:32 AM   #5
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Truth Or Dare At Buckingham Palace - Part 2

Here it is anyway, whether you want it or not. What’s the worse that can happen?

Before I start, however, I made a slight mistake in the first part. Since Charles is 9 in this part, I suppose the Queen must be about 32 as it would be around 1958. I don’t know how old Margaret would have been then, I can’t be bothered to do the research. But since it’s only a fictional story, it’s not too important. Hope that clears it up.

Also, this part involves underage sexual activity but since it’s Charles, it doesn’t really matter, does it?

Oh, well, here goes....

Truth or Dare At Buckingham Palace:

Part 2

Nine-year-old Charles could not believe his ears. Well, neither could anyone else; at posh school his nickname was ‘Jug Handles’. He was walking down the corridor and was just passing his mother’s boudoir when he heard his Auntie Margaret.

“Strip off one’s clothes now,” she said forcefully.

Charles gently opened the door of his mother’s boudoir a crack and peeped inside. His mother was standing by her king-size four-poster bed and Margaret was sitting down on the edge of it. Charles watched and his eyes nearly popped out of his head (So would his ears have done if they were not already sticking out as far as they would go). He watched as his mother turned round and said to Margaret: “Unzip one.”

Margaret unzipped the back of the Queen’s dress and then the Queen slowly peeled it off until it was on the floor around her royal ankles. Underneath, she was wearing a gold bra and panties. Not real gold obviously because that would be too heavy. They were covered in gold leaf.

The Queen turned and said to Margaret: “Does one like what one sees?”

“Yes,” Margaret said, “One does.”

The Queen was still very attractive and shapely in those days.

It was at this moment that Charles remembered the camera he was holding. He had just been taking pictures of the wildlife around the grounds of the palace. He started to take a few pictures of his mother in her undergarments and, as he did so, the camera shutter made a considerable CLICK.

Margaret looked over and saw him. “Charles, what is one doing there?”

Charles had been caught. He sheepishly opened the door and went inside. “More to the point,” he said, “What is one and one doing in there? One didn’t know one and one were lesbians.”

The Queen looked shocked. She stood in front of her son (and heir to the throne) in just her gold-leaf bra and panties. “One and one are not lesbians,” she said. “Anyway, where did one hear that word?”

“Father used it once, Mother,” Charles said. “So what ARE one and one doing?”

“One and one are playing a game of truth or dare,” Margaret said.

“Well, one has a picture of one,” Charles said, holding up his camera. “And once one has taken it to the chemist’s to be developed, one shall show it to the press.”

“Is one blackmailing one?” the Queen asked.

“One could say that,” Charles said.

“What does one want?” the Queen enquired.

Can one play?” Charles asked.

Margaret looked at the Queen. The Queen looked at Margaret.

Margaret and the Queen looked at Charles. Charles looked at Margaret and his mother.

“If one does play,” the Queen said, “One must do a Truth AND a Dare since one was a late starter.”

Charles thought about this as he studied his mother’s bra-covered breasts and glanced down at her slightly wet gold panties. “Okay, one will do that,” he agreed.

“Margaret,” the Queen said, “One may give Charles the Truth”

Margaret thought for a moment then asked Charles: “Has one started to masturbate yet?” She noticed a slight tenting of his trousers.

Charles started to blush. “One has, Auntie Margaret, sorry.”

The Queen looked shocked, then said: “And now the dare.”

Charles started to tremble slightly.

“One dares one,” the Queen began, “to... let Margaret give one a hand job.” She wanted to get her own back at Margaret and knew her sister wouldn’t voluntarily choose a dare.

“Okay,” Charles said.

Reluctantly, Margaret gestured for Charles to approach her. He did so and she started unfastening his trousers. He was wearing nothing underneath and his little semi-hard penis popped up like a pale chipolata popping out of a toaster and pointed directly at her.

Margaret started to stroke it. Charles gave a slight smile. The Queen smirked as she watched. This game might start to be fun, she thought to herself, as Charles’ milky fluid started to spurt all over Margaret’s hand.

“Does one have a tissue?” Margaret asked.

“Lick it,” the Queen said, “Lap it all up.”

End of Part Two

Just keep them wanting more – that’s my motto.

Well, do you want more? Let me know.

PS. In the next part, the Queen’s 32-year-old vagina is revealed and, if that was on a stamp, I’d certainly want to lick it.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 04-09-2014 at 06:34 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:17 AM   #6
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

This story could be considered as illegal in some countries.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:17 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Yeah, but in this country we have something called freedom of speech!!!! Hope that helps!
Old 04-10-2014, 03:24 AM   #8
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

This is the most insane thing I've ever read!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:54 AM   #9
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
This is the most insane thing I've ever read!
Thanks. That's the reaction I was hoping for.

Wordsmiff
Old 04-10-2014, 06:15 AM   #10
deswill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Yeah, but in this country we have something called freedom of speech!!!! Hope that helps!
freedom of speech is one thing but you are writing about well known real people and degrading them and that's called Defamation of character. That could get you into real trouble.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:36 AM   #11
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I was not talking about the freedom of speech thing, not sure if that is illegal too.

I was talking about the 9 year old getting a blowjob/handjob. In Germany it doesn't matter if it's a comic or only a story, sexual things with kids in them is always illegal. But even if it wasn't illegal, why would anyone want to read a story about a 9 year old having sex?

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:02 AM   #12
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deswill View Post
freedom of speech is one thing but you are writing about well known real people and degrading them and that's called Defamation of character. That could get you into real trouble.
In order to be defamation of character it has to have at least SOME basis in reality. Read it, it's a spoof.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:03 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
I was not talking about the freedom of speech thing, not sure if that is illegal too.

I was talking about the 9 year old getting a blowjob/handjob. In Germany it doesn't matter if it's a comic or only a story, sexual things with kids in them is always illegal. But even if it wasn't illegal, why would anyone want to read a story about a 9 year old having sex?
Read some of the other stories on her. Lots about young girls. Try Sweet Little Holly for examplke, or many others!
Old 04-12-2014, 03:05 AM   #14
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to major concerns about the legality of this story from some members of the site, I have decided to discontinue it.

However, I am currently writing a new story which will appear shortly, so keep looking out for the first part of:

“TRUTH OR DARE ON FLIGHT MH 370”
Old 04-12-2014, 04:26 AM   #15
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Thanks. That's the reaction I was hoping for.

Wordsmiff
Haha, I was wondering if you were serious or not! My compliment about it being insane still stands.

I am worried, however, about the age thing. It doesn't feel right, no matter the legality. There are lots of stories about blackmail, rape, kidnapping and stuff on here as well, by the way. People should complain about those as well if it really bothers them. But for me personally it just feels a bit wrong to have a minor in a story like this.

But one is looking forward to your new story. Don't keep one waiting.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to drwarschauu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk