Old 04-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Honestly

Default Summertime Submission

Hello All,

I've decided to start writing again! Yay for me!

Just a litlt disclaimer before I begin. This story is going to explore some pretty extreme kinks and fetishes (nothing illegal or weird - don't worry!). Please don't read it if you are easily offendable!

Also this story is going to be written properly, in the form of a short story or novel. It's not going to do for a quick wank! I intend to build the story up over time, develop the characters and hte plot and to really enjoy writing again! Don't get me wrong, there will be bits that make you squirm and blush, but I'm not going to go straight into them!

Essentially if you're looking for a quick wank or are easily offended this might not be for you!

That being said, I hope you enoy my story. Please know it is 100% made up!

I love comments and feedback so feel free to PM me or write them here.

Thank you for reading!

~ Sadistic Mind Fuckery Is My Game ~

"I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth; I am brilliant and unloved."

I'm always looking for friendly and intelligent people to befriend and play with- PM me!

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Stories

Summer Submission
Honestly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #2
Honestly

Chapter 1

The heavy thump of dance music assaulted Keira’s ears as she turned her key in the front doors lock. ‘Jesus’, she thought to herself, ‘Not back five minutes and already I’m having to put up with this shit…’

She swung the door open resignedly, knowing what she’d find upstairs. Her stupid younger brother had clearly been left home along again and was going ape-shit with that awful stuff he called music! It wasn’t the first time, but she had hoped since he’d turned eighteen not three months prior that he might have grown out of this by now...

‘Apparently not!’, she thought, rolling her eyes and dropping her bag onto the floor in the hallway.

Keira was twenty three, and completing her final year of a joint Law and Sociology degree at the University of Leeds. She had moved out of the family home as soon as she reasonably could, the relationship with her parents having slowly deteriorated as soon as she had reached the ‘dreaded’ ‘sixteen’s. She had never acted out or done anything outrageous per se, but increasingly had grown tired and irritable at her parents constant scrutiny and criticism. Eventually things had blown up, but fortunately she had a place in Halls to retreat to then and hadn’t ever looked back! The relationship was still a little strained today, although it had come along since the day she had walked out. Her only regret at the time had been leaving James at home without her.

She took the stairs two at a time, her long slim legs easily leaping the gap between one and another. She planned on giving James a proper bollocking before saying hello, the volume of the music blaring from his room was simply...embarrassing!

She swung the door open, expecting to find James with his eyes glued to the computer screen, playing some stupid game or chatting to his nerdy friends. What she found instead however stopped her dead in her tracks.

James was sitting in his big black leather computer chair, his head leaning onto the desk propping up his body. A mostly empty bottle of Dad’s favourite whiskey sat on the desk in front of him, a shot glass toppled on its side next to it. More importantly however James was completely and utterly naked.

Keira’s hand flew to her mouth in shock as she stifled a gasp. Her eyes roamed up and down his body, taking everything in. Thankfully his ‘private’ areas were not immediately visible!

She could however see that James’s body was covered in little bruises and cuts, as if he’d been beaten up. He also had clothespins attached to random parts of himself; lips, earlobes, and nipples all included.

‘What the hell’s going on’, thought Keira, confused beyond belief. She spun round, taking in the rest of the room and zeroing in on her brothers laptop where a chat window was flashing for a new message. She walked over and peered down to have a look.

The message in question was over an hour old, suggesting her brother had been unconsciously hammered for at least that time. Her eye’s scanned the message quickly.
MissAnna: Where are you slut? Don’t tell me you’ve passed out! Hahaha!

MissAnna: I guess you have! Haha, poor little bitch can’t take his whiskey!

MissAnna: No orgasm for you tonight then! Back into the cage when you wake up slut and send me an apology. I assume you know I don’t mean a written apology, I mean a r£al apology!

MissAnna: Hope the sister doesn’t find you! Hahahaha!
Questions flooded into Keira’s mind. Who the fuck was MissAnna? What the fuck was James doing talking to this MissAnna? Was her paying her?

Jesus. Fucking. Christ...

Keria knelt down by the computer, determined to get to the bottom of this before she work her idiot brother up and dealt with him.

~ * ~

Twenty minutes later Keria was fairly certain she had a good idea of what was going on here. Miss Anna appeared to advertise herself as a ‘Pro Domme’ - someone who profited from dominating men. James was clearly a regular of her from the chat session Keira had just read. They seemed to know eachother well, with Miss Anna referring to James friends and family thoughout.

Apparently Miss Anna had demanded a ‘Forced Intoxication’ session with ‘my favourite little slut-boy’ that night. Looking thought the history this seemed to consist of Miss Anna playing a game of ‘Would you rather...’, with one option always being a shot of whiskey! Seemingly James had been playing this with her on webcam, before he passed out.

A couple of Miss Anna’s chat comments jumped out at Keira:
MissAnna: Would you rather...drive a pin through the head of your cock, or take a shot?

MissAnna: Would you rather...put 10 clothespin on your cock, or take a shot?

MissAnna: Would you rather...me call your sister right now, or take a shot?

MissAnna: Would you rather....sign a contract agreeing not to cum for a year, or take a shot?

MissAnna: Would you rather...go another weak cumming into your mums tea, or take a shot?
Apparently James had been taking the shots more often than not...

Keira rocked back on her heels, mind racing as she tried to figure this shit out. Her whole world had just been turned upside down. What on earth had happened to the cute little geeky brother she had left at home!? Clearly James was way over his head here. This ‘MissAnna’ must be some type of raging psychopath and somehow had James wrapped around her little finger. That much was certain! Keira couldn’t leave him in the power of some power-hungry slut bitch! Jesus, not only that but Keira was raging! How dare this silly little slut use her brother like this?! And how dare she threaten telling Keira about this! Fucking whore..

But still... James must have made contact. He must have been the one to originally get in touch. Clearly he was getting something out of this as well. Whatever the fuck that could be Keira had no idea...

What really concerned Keira however, was the money. She’d heard a story about a guy at uni who was into this sort of shit. It had bled him dry over the course of his first year. He’d ended up paying his online whore thousands, just for a precious few minutes of her time and sick little bit of attention. In the end he’d turned to dealing drugs to make money, desperate for more of her time. He’d been busted with over a K of coke on him. Keira certainly didn’t want James to become that.

As she was thinking, the last couple messages flashed up on the screen again and something caught her eye. Miss Anna had mentioned a ...‘cage’? What the hell could that mean? Keira looked around the room, searching for something large and ominous like you’d keep a dog in. Nothing. Eventually her eyes settled on a small little clear plastic thing on the floor.

That couldn’t be.... No, surely not...Shit! It was! It was a fucking chastity device! Jesus she’d only heard about these, never actually seen one!

A terrible thought entered Keira’s mind. Just fleetingly, but long enough for her to consider and repulse it immediately in disgust. The thought returned again however, stronger this time, nudging at the corner of her mind for attention.

James clearly needed straightening out. He needed someone he could trust to show him the error of his ways. He needed to be shown how wrong this could go, and how much he could have really fucked up. He needed someone to show him that depravity really didn’t have any limits, and handing over the power to someone else could have disastrous consequences. He needed all that, and he needed not to be broke.

Not only that, but Keira needed a project for her time at home. Something to stop her going bat-shit crazy and to prevent her from killing mum...

‘Fuck it! He needs me’, she thought.

Without daring to think anymore on it she reached out and quickly grabbed the device....

~ Sadistic Mind Fuckery Is My Game ~

"I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth; I am brilliant and unloved."

I'm always looking for friendly and intelligent people to befriend and play with- PM me!

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Stories

Summer Submission
Honestly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
Black Panther

I think its interesting so far. i hope she joins MissAnna in the fun!

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:34 PM   #4
TheFloss

Oooo- fun start!!! You should keep going!
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:35 PM   #5
krone6
Distinguished Member

Wow, I need to read more. One thing to change, though, is to change the title from non-fiction to fiction as non-fiction is something that has happened and is real.

Other than that nothing negative stands out and kept me reading.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk