Old 03-24-2014, 06:53 PM   #1
wedgieselfer

Default Daddy's Girl

NOTE: This story is entirely fictional and probably offensive to many. It will involve sexual relations between a young adult and her stepfather (some may consider it incest; some may not, but there are no minors). I'm not sure about this whole writing thing yet, so some feedback is welcome to know whether or not I should continue.

My name is unimportant. All you need to know about me is how this all started. I never knew my biological father. I'm an only child raised mostly by my mom. When I was in middle school, she remarried. My stepfather's name is Dave, and we got along alright. My mom passed away in a car accident when I was 17, so it's only me and Dave now. We grieved for a while, then life returned to almost normal. Things between us began to change as I neared my 18th birthday, but I didn't think much of it at first. Then my birthday came.

I woke up to a hand on my lower back. Then before I knew what was happening, I felt my panties go up my back. I squealed in surprise as Dave shouted, "Happy birthday little girl! Or should I say legal adult?"

"Very funny Dave, now let go; you're hurting my crack!"

"Oh, am I?" He pulled harder, and I yelped. "Now that you're an adult, things are going to change around here."

I squirmed uncomfortably trying to free myself.

Dave stuffed a sock in my mouth and told me to sit still and listen or he'd make it harder for me. I held still.

"Good girl. Now don't pretend you're not at all curious what's going on. And don't pretend you don't find me the least bit attractive. I've seen you looking at me, and I know that look."

My face flushed red from embarrassment. He began to run his free hand up my leg. I did find him attractive, but for an older guy. He was married to my mom for a few years, for goodness sake.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think you're attractive too. I just haven't been able to tell you until today because now it's legal."

I shot him a confused look.

"I've been waiting for this day for a while, and I've prepared. You see, I have pictures you didn't know that I took, and I also have things that I expect in return for those pictures remaining private. Since your mom's been gone, I've been lonely and bored. And horny. You remind me of her. We're going to get to know each other real well now. You should just accept it now so it'll be more enjoyable for you."

What did he mean? Was he seriously hitting on me? And what exactly did he want me to accept?

"If you don't want those pictures going on the internet, you're going to have to follow my rules. From now on, you call me daddy and do whatever I say like a good little girl, understand?"

I stared at him lost somewhere between curiosity and shock and disgust. He pulled my panties hard and slapped my face.

"Do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Good. Now get up and strip down. It's okay to be naked in front of me. We're family. Besides, it's your birthday. You should show off your birthday suit."

He released his grip on my stretched underwear and let me up. I hesitantly took my clothes off as he stared wide-eyed at my body.

He took the sock from my mouth and asked, "Are you still a virgin?"

Shyly, I nodded again.

"Good. I like for my baby to be innocent and naive. I'll start you off easy to get you interested without scaring you."

My mouth dropped as I heard his words. Was my stepdad really going to fuck me?

He took me to his bedroom. "From now on, you sleep in the master bedroom, and since I'm the master, that means you sleep with me."

I couldn't believe his words, so I stared dumbfounded. He had me get on the bed and spread my legs.

"Wait, Dave you're not serious are you? This is a joke right?"

He grabbed me quickly and bent me over his knee. He began spanking my bare ass brutally as I screamed in pain.

"Don't" SPANK "call" SPANK "me" SPANK "Dave!" SPANK "It's" SPANK "Daddy" SPANK "to" SPANK "you!" SPANK...

Once my rear was red and I was tearing up, he turned me back over and said, "I don't like to punish you little girl. I do it for your own good so you learn respect. I gave you a rule, and you disobeyed. Now back onto the bed and show Daddy your pee pee. I'll make you feel good again."

Now I knew I was stuck. In fear of another spanking, I did as I was told and braced myself for my first time. I couldn't believe it was happening like this.

He didn't undress like I expected. He ran his hand up my legs again and started teasing my pussy. He pressed my shoulders down until I was on my back and lifted my knees so my legs were bent but still spread. He continued teasing and began to put his fingers inside my lips. I quivered.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

To my surprise, I nodded. He laughed and told me I was a good girl.

He worked his way closer and closer until his finger was in me. He began to finger fuck my pussy as I got wet from the feeling. He got two fingers in. I felt the slightest stretch, but I wanted more. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. He fucked more and more, and before I knew it his other hand hand something in it.

"I got a birthday present for Daddy's little girl," he said as he held up a vibrator. He took his fingers out and put the toy in. He turned it on low and I couldn't understand the sensation inside of me. He gently tied my hands to the bed post so they were above my head and tied my ankles so I couldn't close my legs. I didn't want to at that point. The pleasure was new and exciting to me, even if it was completely inappropriate and weird.

He started to walk away.

"Wait! Uh, Daddy, where are you going?"

"What's the matter baby? Will you miss your daddy while he goes to the store?"

"What? You can't leave me like this...Daddy. Don't go to the store, please!" I couldn't imagine how long a trip to the store would take for him or more importantly how long it would seem to me in that state. I was feeling pleasure, but I wanted more. He had made me horny, and as wrong as it was, I wanted to orgasm.

"Don't worry. I won't be long baby. Daddy's going to get a few new toys for you, and then we can play more."

With that, he left me squirming in the bed begging him to come back. The vibrator kept going as I felt a growing wet spot around my pussy. It felt like so long.

Finally, I heard a door open. "Daddy!" I squealed. "Daddy, come up here, please!"

I listened to the sound of foot steps and watched the door until his smug face peered in.

"Well, looks like my little girl missed me, how sweet!"

"Yes, Daddy. I missed you. Please just fuck me already so I can get some relief!"

"Now that's no way for a little girl to talk!! You shouldn't say cuss words baby. Now tell me what you want like a good little girl."

I was humiliated by this. It was bad enough I just begged my stepfather to fuck me, now I had to ask like a baby? I was desperate, though.

"Daddy, will you make my pee pee feel good? This toy feels good, but I want more."

"That's much better. I'm going to make your pee pee very happy, but I do have to teach you a lesson for the way you've talked. You need to learn to be patient. I'm going to take that toy away now and punish you for speaking to me like that."

He took the vibrator out, untied me, and put a thong on me, only it was backwards.

"Daddy?" I was nervous and confused, but he made his intentions clear when he yanked me off the bed by the thong. I yelped loudly and he covered my mouth.

"I don't like it when you play so loudly. Daddy is going to get a headache from all this yelling. I'm going to keep you quiet so I can focus. He duct taped my mouth shut this time then grabbed me by the thong again and lifted me up. He placed on hand in front and the other in back so that my side was against him and began to bounce me as I tried to scream through the gag. Tears poured out of my eyes, and he took a break from bouncing to tie my hands through the leg holes in the front of the thong. It had stretched so much, but it wasn't ripping. Where did he get that thing?

"Now your pee pee doesn't feel very good, does it?" he mocked.

I shook my head.

"See how this will be? You can listen so I make your pee pee feel good, or you can disobey so I make your pee pee feel bad. Daddies don't like to hurt their little girls, but they will if they have to. Now I'm going to put you in time out so you can think about how you've behaved today."

He hooked the back of the thong on a hook on the wall meant for coats. It stretched enough that I was on my toes, but it was pulling so hard I couldn't stand with my feet flat. It was too painful. He left me alone for a couple of minutes, then returned with a baby bottle.

"Are you thirsty,baby girl?"

I nodded. My earlier screaming and the fact that I hadn't eaten or drank anything all day had me worn out. He took the tape off and held the bottle up to my mouth. I knew I should've felt degraded, but I was too thirsty to be defiant. I immediately stopped when I tasted baby formula. I hadn't expected he would go that far. I figured he'd just put water in it, but apparently not. He kept the bottle forced to my mouth as I battled with him.

"Now, be a good little girl and drink your bottle or the video I made of earlier will be sent to all your friends."

I froze.

"Here, I'll show you which one I mean."

He showed me his laptop and played a video of me begging him to fuck me. He edited his voice to disguise it and was out of the camera's view, but there I was. I was naked, tied to a bed with a vibrator in my pussy with juice dripping from it, and begging for "Daddy" to make my pee pee feel good. I knew in that moment nothing would ever be the same for me. He had complete control. I couldn't let that video get out ever. I opened my mouth for the bottle and started drinking.

Once I finished the first one, he brought another. Then another. He forced the formula down my throat insisting that "growing girls need the nutrition." I was beginning to wonder if he'd make me use a kiddy toilet bowl. Then he went downstairs and left my mouth taped again. This time, though, he turned on the little fountain my mom had brought home from her office a long time ago. She said the sound of the water trickling was peaceful, but I could argue another case.

I knew I couldn't hold it long. I started to try yelling through the tape. Maybe if he heard, he'd have a little mercy. He wasn't coming. I tried to stomp on the floor, but that was hard since I could only use my tiptoes with my ass and pussy still being tortured by the thong hung on the wall. Finally, there was nothing I could do. I felt the warmth run down my leg and had no choice but to stand there smelling like urine. He came up a few minutes later.

"What is this? My little girl isn't potty trained? Well this just won't do. You're going to clean it up."

He unhooked the thong to my relief, but then hooked it over my shoulders and tied it in place with a string under my breasts. My relief was gone, and my humiliation was worsened. He gave me supplies to clean my mess, then he told me it was bath time.

He took me to the tub, which was empty, and stripped the thong off of me. It felt like skin came off with it. He told me to climb in the tub and untaped my mouth. He told me to get on my hands and knees and spread my legs. Then he told me to put my chin down to the bottom of the tub so my ass stuck out. I though he would spank me again, but he didn't. Instead, he shoved a dildo inside and began to fuck my ass with it. It hurt so bad, and I had no warning. He told me to keep quiet though, so I tried to keep my mouth shut.

"You wanted me to do this to your pee pee, so how does it feel to your tushy?"

I let out a soft whine. It was beginning to feel good despite the pain, and he started to tease my pussy again. I started to feel something happen. It must've been an orgasm I thought. He stopped just then and ripped the dildo out. I gasped, and he laughed.

"My little girl like to play my grown up games. Very good, but now it's bath time."

He filled the tub with bubble bath and washed me very sensually as I wasn't allowed to do any of it myself. He dried me off with a towel and said it was time for supper. He put a diaper on me since he didn't want any more accidents, but he didn't allow any more clothes.

When we got to the table downstairs, there was a high chair big enough to barely fit a small adult, in other words, me. He put me in it and buckled me in like a toddler. Although it was big, it was still not meant for me. I couldn't move or get comfortable, and the tray was below my belly button. My entire torso was above the chair, which made me feel very exposed on top.

"Now don't you worry about eating messy. I know you're just a little girl, and you'll need my help. I can wipe you off again if you get food on yourself."

He brought spaghettios over to the high chair and began feeding me like a baby, being sure to get some all over my face and spill some onto my chest. Some even dripped down to my stomach. When he decided I was done, he took a wet wash cloth and wiped me up, taking extra time around my breasts.

"Well, it's been a big day for you birthday girl. I'll tuck you into your crib, then when I'm ready for bed, I'll carry you into my bed so you can sleep with Daddy."

I was worried, but I didn't argue. He carried me upstairs and put me into a crib. He tied my hands and feet to the bars. Then he added that he had one more surprise. He got me a binky, only it was no ordinary baby binky. Instead of the traditional nipple, it was in the shape of a penis and large enough to take up all the room in my mouth. He stuck it in my mouth and taped it in place. Before he left, he made me suck on it for a while. He walked away seemingly pleased with himself.

After a few hours, I began to drift towards a dream state despite my horrible position. Then he came in, untied me, and lifted me into his bed.

He whispered to me, "Don't take that binky out or try anything while I'm asleep. That video is saved in my email so I can access it from any computer, and you don't have my password. Good night baby girl."

Then he positioned me with my head laid against his chest and my legs straddling him while he was in nothing but boxers.

"It's so nice to cuddle my little girl to sleep," he whispered before closing his eyes and relaxing for the night.

Be creative please!!
wedgieselfer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to wedgieselfer for this post:
Old 03-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #2
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

You are right some will find this offensive but some will not. Everyone has different taste but those who don't like it shouldn't read past your disclaimer. This story is very well written and you should continue.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:06 PM   #3
Nerdwedgie

I enjoy reading this keep going
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Quite good, despite the taboo topic

There were some bits I think you could have gone into more detail for but besides that looks good.

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:06 PM   #5
wedgieselfer

Thanks for the positive comments guys! Here's the next part:

I woke to the sound of Dave's alarm. I hadn't had much sleep all night, but I was still hoping to find it was all a dream. No such luck. I was still wearing nothing but a diaper and being forced to cuddle with my stepdad while a dildo binky was in my mouth. He gently rolled me over to the empty space on the bed next to him and brushed the hair from my face.

"My little girl still looks sleepy," he said. "You'll have nap time later today, but for now, let's check your diaper and get you some breakfast."

He took me to the master bathroom where he had set up a homemade changing table (probably since no babies need a changing table my size). He laid me down on it and opened the diaper.

"Oh no. It looks like my baby girl is dehydrated. You didn't go potty all night! I'll be sure you get enough fluid today. Let's go get breakfast."

We went downstairs and I sat just as I did the night before. He fed me baby food, even making the airplane noises like you would to a baby. I was getting sick of the baby play. It was bad enough Dave had seen me naked and fingered me and fucked my ass with a dildo and gave me a backwards thong wedgie. On top of all that I had to listen to this baby talk and talk like a baby for him. He was even expecting me to wet my diaper for him! I considered my options, but he had that video hanging over me. I didn't have the guts to let that get out.

He asked me then if I wanted to play some more games and said he could teach me knew ones too. I nervously said no, but he insisted.

"You don't have to be shy baby. I'm your daddy now, and I want to make you happy. I'm going to help you learn how to have fun and play all the grown up games."

Afraid to say anything else, I mumbled, "Okay."

"That's my girl! Let's go back up to my room."

He took me over to the bed again and, after checking it, took off my diaper. He got a gag from his drawer and put it on me. It held my mouth wide open and I suddenly knew what the new game would be. He laid me down and stripped right next to me. He was physically fit for a man his age. He was very tall and had muscular arms. I realized that with me being pretty short, the difference in our height probably made it easy for him to imagine me as a child rather than an adult. Then he pulled out his cock.

It wasn't huge, but it was nothing for him to be disappointed in. I began to fear the thought that I might lose my virginity very quickly to him, and it would really hurt with that thing if he didn't gently build me up to it. The dildo he used on my ass had been only a tiny one, and it had still hurt at first. Maybe he would use lube and be gentler in the future.

He straddled my face and inserted himself into my mouth. He started to instruct me how to use my tongue, and I reluctantly obeyed. I felt disgusting. He started to go a little deeper and began thrusting his hips and lifting my face up from the bed. I felt it going too far into my throat. I started to gag, but he told me to control it. He spread my legs and began to arouse my pussy again. The teasing was getting me wet and wanting more, but it was hard to concentrate with a mouthful of penis.

He was beginning to enjoy himself quite a bit, and I was getting used to the feeling somewhat. He told me he was going all the way in and to breathe between pumps. I wanted to say no, but I was in no position to do that, so I braced myself. My gag reflex was hard to control, but I could tell he was loving it. He started to cum and let it all go straight down my throat, which I found repulsive, but I couldn't stop him. Then he got out of my mouth and took out the gag.

"Good girl. You are doing so well at these games! Now how about a reward for being so good?"

My jaw was sore, but I nodded my head.

"Alright I'm going to help you get ready to be a big girl. It won't be as much fun yet, but this will help you get on your way."

He tied me to the bed spread eagle on my back and got out a dildo. "Daddy's gonna make your pee pee feel real good soon. This will hurt a little, but it will feel good, too and get you ready for the real thing."

With that, he inserted the dildo and started fucking my pussy with it. It did hurt, and I began to cry out before he stopped me and told me to play quietly. I held it in and started to feel the pleasure. In and out slow and shallow at first, then deeper and faster. I let out a slight moan and he smiled. I was beginning to enjoy it. He stopped after a little while and reminded me it was only a warm up.

"I do have some work to do at the office today, so I'm going to leave you in the play room while I'm gone. You'll have plenty to do in there, and I'll see you after I'm done."

Dave owned a successful business in town and had a secretary who basically did everything for him. He only went in to work a few days a week and took a few phone calls now and then to instruct his employees on bigger decisions for the company. He could also do a lot on his home computer when he wanted. A trip to town could take a while though if he didn't focus on getting in and out. I feared what I'd be doing all day, and I wasn't sure what the play room was.

He took me to what used to be his home office, which I had always considered ridiculous since he only needed a computer for any of his work, and noted that he had been making some changes to it so it would be safe for his baby girl. Then he shut and locked the door, leaving me to myself.

Be creative please!!
wedgieselfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:27 PM   #6
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update, enjoyed the chapter looking forward to additional updates.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #7
Nerdwedgie

Really enjoying it
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #8
Kittyminx

Loving this, keep writing you have a talent for this

Love and will melt at the mention: Pussy abuse, Anal abuse, pain ( yes im a pain slut ), piercing will only do if your very special to me

Will do it but might not enjoy: Going soft on me, public.

Punishment kinks: spanking, wedgies, humiliation, shopping dares ask me about them if confused
Hell no get away stuff: Scat, pics, cam, messy

Little Pain Slut

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...69#post1471969
Kittyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:02 AM   #9
happyharold

Please Keep going, love this
happyharold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:30 AM   #10
sammyGurl

keep this going??
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:16 PM   #11
*Jess*

That was interesting....any more parts to come?

Dislikes: long-term orgasm denial
Limits: illegal, blood, poo/scat, permanent, dangerous, pics/vids, family

Don't ask me for pics/vids/skype/etc...I am not interested!
*Jess* is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk