Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-02-2014, 11:51 AM   #31
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 17

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 17

Before the game goes on, we drink some more. I have no idea on what the time is, and I start to get a little tired. I look around the others, and they all look fresh and alive, so I don’t even bother ask for a vote to end the game.
Instead we continues, and in my third round, I get my next dare: “Masturbate until someone in the group ask you to stop.”
On almost all the dares so far, I have not believed it could be worse – But it does. No no no – I cannot masturbate in front of them. What if they don’t want me to stop again? Them I will have to get orgasm after orgasm in front of everyone. I can almost not bear just the thought of it. That will seriously be embarrassing.
Robert already smiles at me, and is as always ready with the camera.
I look at him, but this time I have huge difficulties just to say this to the camera – How am I going to do this? Also my pussy is so sore, it will hurt just to masturbate. It will be hell.
I consider leaving, but then remembers that I do not have anything to wear. There is no way I am going to go home naked.
I resign, and get up to the camera: “Please… Please let me masturbate until someone ask me to stop…”

They all watch all my movement, it is like they know that this will seriously be bad for me. And of course it will, who will not be embarrassed to masturbate in front of others?
I move my hand to my slit, my legs are almost closed, so little can be seen.
Robert shakes his head and points at the floor.
I am aware that this is probably what they want me to do, but I had to try to do it without them seeing too much. I lie down on my back, and again I move my hands downwards, but even before I get my hand all the way down, I am stopped.
Eva: “Come on Ashley – Spread those legs and let us see. Else we cannot see if you are cheating us. Or maybe one of the boys should do it for you?”
I spread my legs faster than ever before: “No no – I can do it myself!” I am almost in panic, the last thing I want is to have a boy masturbate me to an orgasm.
For the third time I move my hands to my pussy. My index finger finds my clit and gently touch it. My clit is very sore, so it hurt a bit: “Ouch…”
I try a little more, but it still hurts too much, so I move my hands further down, and insert two fingers inside my still wet pussy. I make sure the fingers are moist, and move them back to my clit again. I slowly rub some of my own juice onto my clit, and it feels much better now.
I make circular movements with my fingers on my clit, and it starts to feel so good: “Mmm…”
After a minute I have lost all awareness of where I am. I am fully focused on my pussy, my clit and my upcoming orgasm. It is getting closer and closer, and all the sexual tension that I have built up all day is coming to live in my pussy in this very moment: “MMmmmmm…”
I have closed my eyes. My other hand has found my tit, and I play with it softly. My tit is also still very sore, but in this very moment, it is all forgotten. I only feel the good feelings, and I am moaning out loud: “MMMMmmmmmm!!”
My pussy is soaking wet, and my hand, pussy lips and clit are all covered in my own juice. I am horny as I am never been before. I look forward to cum again and again. I wonder if I can beat my own record of four in a row. Right now I don’t care if someone is looking, in my current world, there is only me, my hand, my pussy and my upcoming orgasms: “Mmmmmmmmmm!!!”

I am so close, just a little more.
Natalia: “STOP!!”
I don’t hear her, but soon I have two strong pair of hands removing my hands from my body. I look up and see Marcus and Diego holding each of my arms: “NNNOOOO!!! PLLLeaseeeee!! Noooo…”
I cannot believe it, they are ruining my best orgasm ever, I am sure it would have been. I still don’t care that they are here watching me, I just want my orgasm: “Please let me cum… Please… Why did you stop me??”
Marcus and Diego are still holding me, and but are smiling. I look at Natalia.
Natalia: “Your dare said that you have to stop, whenever one of us asked you to. You just be glad that Marcus and Diego stopped you, else you have failed the dare, and you would have been punished. So I think you should thank them.” She smiles, she is so aware that she has just spoiled my orgasm, and I am sure she know how desperate I am to cum.
I look at Marcus and Diego, how am I going to thank them, for what they have just done? I am relaxing again, and they have let go of my arms again. I bite my lips in shame and start to thank them: “Thank you for stopping me from cumming. Thank you so much…”
They are pleased, and both smiling. They help me get up, and Robert is immediately there with the camera.
I look into it and thank it too: “Thank you for letting me masturbate.”
I am still very horny as I go back to my seat, but my desperation for my orgasms has disappeared.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:07 PM   #32
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter I enjoy following this story.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:35 AM   #33
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 18

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 18

To make sure I am still a little comfortable playing along, Diego strips off his belt and Marcus a sock. I have stopped noticing this, but maybe my subconscious register this, I don’t know.
It takes me four rounds to get a six, and Julia gives me the next dare.
This time I stall it a bit, before reading it out loud: “Ask someone to write on your breast. You cannot wash it of or try to remove it.”
Julia: “I think it is fairer, if you ask someone that has not help you before.”
At the moment I don’t care, I just want it done. After all it is the far easiest dare tonight, so I just pick one: “Robert.” Then he can’t follow me with the camera.
Julia: “Ashley, you cannot just say his name, you have to ask politely.”
I look at Julia for a moment with my tired eyes, then I look at Robert: “Robert will you please write something on my tits.”
Robert: “Sure I will. Julia could you find a marker, while Ashley ask the camera too?”
Julia: “Already on my way.” She goes to get the marker.
I look into the camera, and begs it too: “Please, would you please write something on my tits?”
Robert gives the camera to Diego: “Diego – Would you have the honor?”
Diego takes the camera: “Anytime, we don’t want to miss anything.”
I am cursing inside myself, of course someone else will record my dare, now that Robert will not be able to.

Julia returns with the marker, and she gives it to Robert.
I am standing in the middle of the room, and Robert approaches me. He looks down at my boobs. They are still bruised from the clothespins, so I am glad that he is just going to write on them, not torture them.
Robert looks for a long time on my tits, then he talks: “What should I write on them? I have so many ideas, and they are not that big to contain it all.”
I thought he was just going to write something short and stupid, but now I am getting a little worried.
Robert starts to fondle them: “Just needs to straight them out a bit.” He smiles a dirty smile at me.
I cannot believe, he needs to do that. But again I let him. It hurt a bit, but else it is bearable. Still very embarrassing to have a boy touching them, but I am so drunk that I do not resist anymore.
Robert look over his shoulder and asks the others: “Did the dare say tits or breast?”
Henry finds the note: “It says breast? Why?”
Robert looks at me again: “Because then I can also write outside her tits.”
He puts the marker to my skin above my tits, Robert starts to write, but I cannot see what he is writing.
I count six letters, and when he is done, I try to read it. It is difficult as I have to read it upside down.
Robert can see that I am trying to read it, so he helps me: “It is just your name – It says Ashley!”
I am confused, why does he want to write my name?

Robert have another break from writing, before he grabs my right nipple. He pulls it lightly downwards, to straighten the skin above it
I complain a little: “Ouch! It hurt.”
Robert does not care, he starts to write on the top part of my right tit. The big black letters a slowly forming on my tit, as Robert are taking his time. He wants it to be done properly.
Just as he is done, he moves his left hand to my other nipple, and again it is pulled down.
It hurts a bit more this time, either he is rougher, or my left nipple is sorer: “Arrhhh… please stop…”
Robert comments on it this time: “Stop complaining, or I might do more.” He smiles and pulls my nipple harder in a circular movement.
This hurt a lot: “AAAARRRHHHH!!! Please…. I beg you!!”
Robert pulls it down again and starts to write. Again it is just above my nipple, just on the left tit instead. He finish and let go of my nipple, then stepping two steps back.
It is easier for me to read this time, and it to: “Horny” and “Slut!” I look with questing eyes on Robert.
Robert: “Why are you so surprised? I is not long ago that you begged us all to be allowed to cum. If that is not a horny slut, I don’t know what it is.” He smiles all his face, and most of the others are laughing.
I look down in the ground in shame. He is so right, I did beg them that is so humiliating. And now it stands on my tits, for them to read it and for me to be remembered.

Just as I think I have complete the dare and is about to move, Robert approaches me again: “Wait wait wait. I am not done yet.”
I stop and look at Robert with begging eyes, despite I know that it will not work.
Robert tries to straighten out the bottom of me right tit, he is rough, but I keep myself from saying anything this time.
He then starts to write again, before repeating the same on my left boob. Robert once more step back to admire the work, but quickly return to my tits. He creates two arrows, from the text below each of my nipples to the nipples themselves. The arrows of course pointing at the nipples.
I look down to read the text on my right tit: “Lick”, and on my other: “Twist”. I hope no one will do this, they don’t need any more of that, especially the last one.
Before I can think more about it, I am asked to pose for the others and the camera. I do, and beg that the video will never be shown to anyone.
I am about to go to my seat, when Robert stop me: “Just because I do not have the camera, you still need to thank it.”
I have forgotten, but quickly return to the camera. I do not want any punishments, the dares are more than enough: “Thank you for writing on my breast.”
I return to the game area, having completed yet another dare.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:35 AM   #34
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 19

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 19

I sit down, and the game goes on. I survive five rounds this time, before my luck is over again.
The dare is: “Put your hands behind your head and go around outside until at least 10 strangers have seen your naked body.”
I look at the other, one by one. I cannot believe this. I were outside in just my underwear, and that was so bad. Now I have to go outside naked! And with my hands on my head, so I cannot hide my tits and pussy. To makes it even worse, the dare says that I have to show my naked body to ten strangers. No this is too much: “Please no, it is bad enough that I have to do all this in front of you. Please don’t make me do this… Please!!”
I am desperate, and no one is saying anything: “Please, it will also take a long time to find ten people at this time of the night… I really beg you – Please!!”
The others look at each other for a moment. Then Julia speaks: “You might have a point with the time. Please leave us for a moment, to discuss if we all agree to change the dare a little.”
I have my hopes up for a moment, but fear that the change might not necessarily be to my advantage: “Where should I go?”
Julia looks at me and the think for a while: “I think outside in the garden would be suitable.”
I consider arguing, but I know better. They will likely wise reject my begging to change the dare, if I refuse to go outside.
Julia follows me to the door, I go outside and Julia close the door from the inside, before she goes back to the others.
I now stand alone and naked outside in Julia’s garden.

It takes a while until they return, and instead of letting me in, they all go outside to me.
Julia: “We have discussed the dare, and have collectively decided to let you change the dare a little.”
Marcus: “Just for you to understand this correctly, this is an exception. Normally you cannot change a dare – Do you understand?”
I nod my agreement: “Yes…” I am curious about what change, they have agreed upon.
Julia: “We only do the change because of the time factor, not because you asked for it. Okay?”
Again I nod, hoping that Julia will soon tell me the change.
Julia: “The dare is now changed to: Go outside with your hands on your head. Ask a stranger to perform the actions written on your tits.”
I look with horror at Julia, not sure this is an improvement. Now a stranger also needs to touch my tits! It has gone from bad to worse, like the entire night: “But but…”
Julia cuts me off: “You know have two dare to choose from, please ask the camera when you have selected one – I guess, it is getting cold out here? So you better hurry.”
I have not considered the cold weather until Julia say this. I have to decide quickly, and Robert is already waiting with the camera.
I go to Robert and ask the camera for one of the dare, I want is to be done, so I surrender and go for the altered dare: “Please let me go outside naked with my hands on my head. And please let me ask a stranger to lick and twist my nipples.”
The others seems pleased, they probably also want this dare to be completed soon.

I put my hands on my head, and I lead the way around the house to the street, the others following right behind me.
My nipples are stone hard from excitement and from the cold, they are pointing straight out from my body. My pussy is begging for attention again, I secretly wish that I could stop and masturbate, in my current state I would not even stop if someone came by.
I look around in the street, and it is completely deserted. I look to the left, then to the right. No one is there, what to do?
The others are just looking at me, to see what I do, so no help there.
I decide to turn left, to try to find someone there that can help me complete my dare. I walk past several houses, but still no sign of anyone.
We all walk in silent, and suddenly I hear voices. Part of me is happy that I am able to do my dare, another part is fearing what is about to happen. I know that the persons I hear, is about to touch my tits.
I try to listen to the voices, unfortunately is sounds like boys. I walk closer to the sound, and soon I see the two boys standing in the driveway to a house.
It does not take long, until they also see me, and in that moment they stop talking. They just start to gaze at me, my body, my tits and my pussy.
I slow down but force myself to keep walking towards them. I try with all my power not to look at them, I don’t have to look at them, to know what they are staring at.

I get close to them, and they start talking, it is very clear that they are drunk.
Boy one: “Hey – What do we have here?”
Boy two: “Naked girl – You want to fuck?!?”
Boy one: “Hihihi – That was good!!”
I have to master a lot of self-control to keep my hands on my head, I just hope they are not going to do it.
Diego tries to help me: “It is your lucky day – This girl has an offer for you.” He pushes me forward so I am only two feet away from them.
The boys cannot take their eyes off my tits and my erect nipples.
I pull myself together and ask them, while still looking into the ground: “Would you please… perform the actions… written on my… tits?”
The boys turn their eyes to look at my face, to try to understand what I have said.
Boy two is confused: “Hu…What?”
Boy one is fresher: “Sure we will grab your tits, come here with them!”
Before I can more, both his hands have a firm hold on both my tits: “Hey… Wait… Only the actions… Not that…”
He let go and try to read the text: “Ashley… Nice name” He smiles.
The other boy comes closer too, and read the next: “Horny Slut! I bet you are standing here naked.” He too smiles.
Boy one reads the last: “Lick and Twist – Those huge nipples are begging for it.” He moves his head to my left nipples and puts it into his mouth for a huge suck and lick.
The other boy does the same to my right nipple, and they both suck and lick for a little minute.
I am happy that they let go, at least until they continue on the next part.
Boy two looks at his friend: “Lick is done, what was the next part?”
Boy one: “Twist – That is no issue either.” He takes both nipples between his fingers and twist hard.
“AAARRRHHHHH!!!” My sore and cold nipples seriously hurts at the rough treatment.
Boy two push the first boy away: “My turn.” He is even rougher, and it hurt a lot more.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”
He let go and look at my: “Can we fuck you now?”
I look at him with fear: “NO!”
Robert gets closer with the camera: “Remember to thank them.”
They both look at Robert and laughs.
Boy one: “Yes slut! Be polite, we just did what you asked us to do!”
I look into the ground and blush. They have just assaulted my tits, and now I have to thank them. What have happened to me: “Thank you for… Licking and twisting… my tits…. Thank you…”
I look at the Julia: “Can we go now?”
Boy two: “No – Don’t leave us already.”
Julia nods and we leave the boys, they are of course disappointed that I leave, but I am so happy that they do not do more to me.

We get back to the house, and we get into the warm living room. I still have a hard time believing that two boys have just touched me. I just hope that they are too drunk to remember.
I take my hands down from my head and wrap my arms around my body, to try and get some heat again.
Robert: “And please also thank the camera.”
I look at him and degrade myself once more: “Thank you for letting me go outside naked and let those boys lick and twist my nipples.”
Robert: “Good.”
We go back to the game area, where I again hope that the game is going to end soon.
Old 02-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #35
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

As always another great chapter thanks for keeping the story going.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:39 AM   #36
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

I know it has been awhile since last update, and I am sorry for that.
What started as a small story for New Year's Eve has evolved to a much longer story.

However I have now almost finished the story, just that last part is missing, but you will get the next few chapters here.

Hope you enjoy them
Old 04-20-2014, 11:40 AM   #37
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 20

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 20

I have just gotten to my seat, as the others have pretended that they have already played a round, so I get the dice from Diego. I roll the dice and it is a six.
I can’t believe my misfortune, a new dare already.
Julia is as surprised as I am, so she is for once not ready with a dare: “Wow – That was quick, I can see that you cannot wait for a new dare.”
She finally draws a dare for me to read: “Have someone put candle wax on your breast.”
Julia looks at me as I hesitate: “Only Natalia and Diego have not helped you, so it would be fair to pick one of them.”
Fair – There is nothing fair about this, I am naked and doing all the dares, however I do not dare to say it out loud. I consider, if I should do as Julia request, or if I should oppose her.
In the end I decide to follow Julia’s suggestion, after all they decide when the game ends, so being unpopular is not a good strategy. I chose to go for the girl, as I don’t want yet another boy touching me.
I am about to say her name, as I remember to ask her: “Natalia – Would you please put candle wax on my tits?”
Diego looks disappointed, but does not say a word. Obviously he would have liked to play with my tits.
Natalia on the other hand is happy and smiles: “Sure, I will get some wax together with Julia.”
Julia and Natalia raises and on their way out of the room, Natalia turns her head: “You can ask the camera while you wait for us.”
I do as requested. I get up to go to Robert and the camera to ask it for another humiliating dare: “Please put some candle wax on my tits?”

We wait a couple of minutes for them to return, and meanwhile we drink some more. I can feel the alcohol get to me again, I have never ever been drinking so much as this night.
The girls return with quite a lot of candles. There is around twenty in different colors and sizes.
Julia takes the biggest and light them to put them away.
At the time I let this pass unnoticed, I am more focused on the candles that Natalia is holding.
Natalia stands in the middle of the room: “Come over to me Ashley.”
I approach her with care. I have never played with candle wax before, but I fear it will hurt a lot on my sore tits.
Natalia holds a lit candle in each hand: “Put your hands on your head, tits forward and spread those leg!”
I immediately do as instructed, and now stand with my tits pushed forward towards Natalia.
Julia stops us: “Wait a moment, we need to put something below Ashley, so we do not leave marks on the floor.”
She runs out of the room and returns with a big beach towel. Julia quickly spreads it out on the floor and I step on to it.

Natalia is ready with the candles and several of the others have lit some of the other candles so they are ready.
I follow each of Natalia’s hands closely with my eyes, as they get closer and closer to my tits. The left hand has a dark blue colored candle, while the right hand contains a red one.
I try to breathe slowly, but it is hard. I fear the pain that will come in a moment.
Natalia has an evil smile on her face, as she let the first drop of blue wax hit my right tit.
The drop hits me next to my nipple, it feels warm, but not too bad.
Natalia release another drop on my left tit, still from high above.
Still no big pain. I am quite surprised and start to relax. Maybe it will not be that bad for once.
Natalia picks up the pace and let more drops hit my tits. She has moved her hands closer, so the drops are much warmer as they hit my tits.
I feel the warm wax hit my tits, some on top, some on the sides and a few hits my areolas and nipples: “Ouch…”
Natalia blows out candles, and get some new one from Marcus. They are bigger, and I see a lot of melted wax in them.
I start to shake a little. I am now aware that the wax can hurt, and from the look in Natalia’s eyes, she also knows this.
Natalia move one of the new candles close to my left nipple: “Don’t move!” She then slowly pours the wax over my nipple.
It hurts like hell: “AAAAAARHHHH!!!” I only just manage to keep my nipple in position, as this really hurts.
Natalia makes the other candle ready for my right nipple: “And now the other one.”
I have tears in my eyes, as I look down at my poor nipple. I know that in a few seconds it will get the same treatment as the other nipple.
Natalia tilt the candle slowly, and the warm wax covers my nipple completely: “AAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!”

Again Natalia gives her candles to one of the others, but instead of getting some new ones, she grabs and twists my nipples to get the wax of them.
“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!! Stop, what are you doing??”
Natalia: “Removes the wax, to make room for some new wax.”
I really hates this dare. I might have thought that it would be easy, but I have become much wiser: “Please…”
Before I can say anymore, Natalia has taken two new candles, and are emptying the melted wax onto my tits from close range.
“AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHH!!!” The wax is burning on my very sore skin, and it just gets worse, as I see how many candles they have.
For the next five minutes Natalia has poured the melted wax from more than fifteen candles on to my tits and nipples. It hurts so bad that I can almost not keep my hands on my head anymore.

Natalia: “So how are your tits, do you feel them burn?” She grabs them hard to get some of the wax off them.
“Yes they burn, please stop… Please!!!”
Natalia: “Stop? No – We still have a few candles with wax for you tits.”
“Nooo…” I am devastated, as I see what candles Natalia is talking about. It is not the small or medium size candles. No it is four huge candles that has burned for some time now, and therefore contains a lot of melted wax.
Natalia has one of them in her hands: “Lie down on your back.”
I have a good idea on why she ask me to lie down. With all that wax, some of it will not become solid the moment it hits my tits. So if I stand up, it will fall to the ground, however if I lie down, it will run down the sides of my tits to my stomach or sides.
I slowly lie down, putting my hands back to my head to make myself ready.
Natalia moves the large candle to my left tit, just an inch above and quickly releases all the wax at once onto my poor tit.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!” The worst pain in my life is burning at my tit and nipple. My hands are jumping from my head to my tit, where I try to get the warm wax off.
Natalia looks at me: “What are you doing? Get those hands out of the way!”
I move my hands to my sides: “Please please please… It hurt too much, no more… Please!!”
Natalia is ice cold: “Stop that whining and get those hands to your head!”
In fear I move my hands to my head, hoping that my other tit will not get the same treatment.
Natalia however has exactly that plan. With another huge candle, she is about to pour that wax onto my right tit.
The pain is around the same as for my other tit: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” This time I keep my hands on my head, and the wax runs down my tits to my side and all the way to the towel below me, before it becomes solid.

Tears are steadily running down my cheeks, and I start to beg Natalia to stop: “Pleasssseeee no more… Please!!! I beg you, have mercy!!”
Natalia holds the last two candles in her hands: “Still these to go. No either you get one on each of your tits, or we might find another place to burn you with the wax.” She looks straight down at my bald slit.
I get the point, and stop my complaining and begging. It hurt on my tits, but I cannot even imagine the pain in my pussy, if Natalia pours the wax of two huge candles onto my pussy.
Natalia: “So what should it be?”
I look at her for a moment, but as she moves her hands a few inches downwards towards my pussy, I start to beg her: “Please not my pussy – Put it on my tits!!”
Natalia smiles and does not need to hear it twice, and a slit second later, the wax from the candles are burning on both my tits.
They pain is incredible: “AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!!”
I am raising my upper body, so I sit on the floor, and my hands are once more at my tits, trying to remove the burning wax: “AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!!”
Natalia lets me remove the wax this time, she has move to the others. They are all observing me and my pain.
Robert is of course still filming, but that I do not care about. Right now all I can think of is my burning tits and nipples.
I get most of the wax off my tits, and I look down at them. My tits are very sore and has a deep red color all over them.
I slowly look up at Natalia, hoping that the dare is over, but I do not say a word.
There is a break for some seconds, until Robert move the camera close to me and smiles: “You know what to do.”
I am partly happy, this means that it is over. But it is also so humiliating to thanks the camera for the enormous pain that Natalia has just dealt to my tits: “Thank you for putting the candle wax on my tits.”
I get the last wax off my tits, while Julia removes the candles and the towel. We then go back to the game area.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:40 AM   #38
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 21

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 21

We get back to the game, and I hope that I am not getting a six too soon again. My tits are still burning from the wax, and they seriously need a break before anything more is going to happen to them.
The game goes on for some rounds, and Eva loses a sock, while Julia and Marcus each drops a belt in the clothes pile.
I am happy to see that the others are stripping too, and I can see that Julia only has her dress and what she has underneath it. I get some hope that I am not the only one doing dares in a moment.
Just as my hopes are at their highest for many hours, I get my next six and another dare.
I get the dare from Julia and reads it: “Ask a boy to fuck your ass.”
I am stunned. I have never sexually played with my ass before, not even slipped a tiny finger inside. I always imagined that this would hurt so bad that I do not see the point trying.
I have seen many porn movies online, where girls are fucked in their ass, but I have always believed that it would never contain any pleasure – only pain and humiliation.
I remember from my last dare that only Diego is left, so I see no reason for not picking him. Any boy would do, I only hope he has a small dick, so it does not hurt too much.
I look at Diego: “Diego… Would you please fuck me in my ass?”
Diego is delighted: “Sure I will! Anytime my horny slut.”
I blush from his hard comments, and it does not help that Robert signals for me to repeat the request into the camera: “Please fuck my ass.”

We all get up, and I follow Diego to the table where I was spanked earlier.
Diego points at the table: “Bend over, spread your legs and push your ass up.”
I go to the table, spread my legs wide, before I bends over. My ass and pussy are now clearly visible from behind. I feel my pussy get wet, it tickles in my slit and in my clit. It is such a strange feeling, as I am also extremely nervous, because I have no idea on how it will feel to be fucked in my ass.
Diego takes off his trousers and shows his boxers.
I look over my shoulder to see him. I cannot take my eyes away from his boxers, as I am wondering how his dick is going to looks like. In a moment Diego will show me my first live dick ever. I am getting even more wet from the thoughts.
Diego stands with his trousers in his hands, he has noticed my staring: “You really want this, don’t you. Look at you – You cannot take your eyes away from my boxers. Just wait to you see my burrito!”
I blush even more, but still I cannot take my eyes away from him. I don’t want to miss anything.
Diego pulls his boxers down, and out flies a huge dick. It must be at least eight inches, maybe even nine or ten!
I should have known that a tall boy with his huge feet and hands, of course also has a huge dick. I am devastated, he will never get that enormous dick inside my tight virgin ass.

Diego gets closer and is now standing a feet behind my ass. His huge dick is pointing straight up into the air.
I am starting to get very worried. How is that going to fit inside me? I hope he will be gentle, and take it very slowly, so he does not rip my ass apart.
Diego stops with dick, with just an inch to go: “Are you still wet?”
I turn my head again and look at him. Wet? Why does he ask? Does he just want to humiliate me further?
Diego: “I hope you are, so you can have some lube on my cock, else it is going to hurt.” He laughs.
I degree myself: “Yes… I am wet…”
Diego: “Good!” Then he aims his dick a little lower and moves it into my wet slit. It slips fast up and down due to my pussy juice.
I fear that he is about to insert his dick into my pussy, but luckily he just moves it around my slit until it is moist.
Diego: “That is better.” He then moves it back to my ass, and slowly pushes against my tight virgin hole.
My eyes are wide open, as I feel Diego’s huge cock entering me. It feels so big, and slowly it get further and further inside: “Uhhhh…”
Diego stops and moves it a little out again, before he pushes on again.
Half of his dick is now inside me, and I feel that I am more than filled up already: “Ohhhh…”
Diego does not care about my small protests, he just continues pushing against my asshole.
I don’t want to even think about how painful it would have been, if Diego had not lubed his dick with my juice. It starts to really hurt, even with the lube: “Arrrhhh…”
Diego has his hands at my hips, and he use them to pull my body against his, while he pushes his dick inside me. He takes another break, and let his dick get out a little, before he with all his force pushes it all the way inside me.
This hurts so much: “AAARRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!” It feels like I am having an arm or a leg inside me. It is so huge, and it filling me out completely.

Diego is of course not satisfied to just get his dick inside my ass. He is as horny as I am, so he starts to move his dick in and out of my tight ass: “Oh yeah! – You are so tight! I love to fuck your tight ass slut!”
My fear of not having any pleasure from ass fucking has unfortunately come true. All I feel is the pain from the invading cock: “Ohhh… Arrrrhhh… Ohhh… AARRRhhhhh…”
Diego picks up his pace, and my tits are starting to swing. It feels so humiliation to have them jump around. I feel like a female dog that are being fucked by a male dog.
Robert still moves around with his camera. I hope that he does not get too many details. I wonder if he got the talk about my wet pussy? I hope he did not.
Diego is still ramping his dick in and out of my ass, and I can hear that he must be close to his climax: “Ohhhh… MMmmm…”

I hope that he is finishing soon, my ass are really hurting: “Arrrhhhh… Arhhh…”
Diego must have heard my begging, because seconds later he is pumping his sperm into my ass: “MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!”
I feel his dick get limp, and soon after he withdraw his cock from my ass
Diego whip his dick on my buttocks, before he leaves me hanging over the table: “Good tight ass!”
I am relieved that my ass survived, and now I sense the sperm running slowly out of it. The sperm runs down both my legs. It is so degrading.
Robert of course gets the sperm on camera, before he moves to my head.
I lift my body from the table and thanks it: “Thank you for fucking my virgin tight ass… And thank you for your cum…”
Julia throws a towel to me, and I dry my ass and legs, to get Diego’ sperm of my body.
On my way to the game area, I wonder why I said so many humiliating things to the camera, I could just have thanked it, but I did not. I blush from the thoughts and try to forget about it, as I do not have the answer.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:41 AM   #39
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 22

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 22

My ass still hurts as I sit down to continue the game. I get a new drink, and just as I have finished it, I get my next six.
I get my dare from Julia and read it: “Beg someone to write a humiliating message in your face. Leave it there.”
Finally, it sounds easy. No touching my tits, pussy or ass. No public humiliation, no nothing.
I consider who I should as to write something. I quickly decides to go for a girl. Julia and Natalia were both rough with my tits, while Eva just tickled me.
I will select her: “Eva will you please write a humiliating message in my face?”
Eva: “You can do better than that, you have to beg me.” She smiles and enjoys her power over me.
Maybe I was wrong selecting her, but it is too late now.
I go to Eva and kneel in front of her: “Please Eva, I beg you – Please write a humiliating message in my face?”
Eva looks down at me for a second, before she answers: “Better, but you can still improve…”
I really regrets that I chose her: “Please please please!! Will you please write a humiliating message in my face?”
Eva: “Okay, if this can please you slut – Sure I will.”
I repeat the begging to the camera: “Please please please!! Will you please write a humiliating message in my face?”

Eva gets the pen and starts to think out loud: “So what should I write on you?”
I just look at her, somehow I do not care. I know it will be bad, but compared to my other dares, it will only be a humiliating text.
Eva looks at the others: “Only good suggestions?”
Diego: “Fuck my ass some more!”
Eva: “Good one – At least it is true, you like getting your ass fucked, right Ashley?”
I look into the ground, not wanting to encourage them further with my ass fucking.
Henry: “Fuck my wet pussy!”
Eva: “Might be a good idea – We all know you wet and horny you are.”
I can unfortunately only agree, my pussy is soaking wet, but I still don’t want them to fuck my pussy. The ass fucking was bad enough.
Natalia: “Please give me your cum!”
Eva: “Yes you want the – Would you not Ashley? Maybe some cum down your throat?”
Eat cum? Never, no! That would be so disgusting.
Robert: “Spank me hard!”
Eva: “Yes, I bet you want some more pain – Are you your little pain slut?”
No, I don’t want any more pain. I have gotten more pain the last hours, then all my other eighteen years in total.
Julia: “Torture my body!”
Eva: “Haha – Not just spanking, general torture of your body. You like that don’t you? You get horny from all the tits and pussy torture?”
I have no more thoughts about this, it is all so bad. I hope Eva will decide soon, and get it over with.
Marcus: “I will do anything for sex!”
Eva: “That’s it. You are so horny that it must be true. Come over here and let me write that on your face.”
My prayers are heard, she has finally decided. But could she not have chosen one of the others? I am not ready to do anything for sex. I might me wet between my legs, but I am not that desperate!

I go to Eva to let her write the humiliating message on my.
Eva: “Kneel and hold your hair away from your face.”
I kneel and get my hair away from my face, so it is clear for Eva to write.
Eva read out load, as she writes: “I”
Eva: “will”
Eva: “do”
Eva: “anything”
Eva: “for”
Eva: “sex!”
Eva steps bag and looks at it: “Nice – Robert get a good look at this with the camera.”
Robert steps closer and zoom in on my face. He then zoom out again: “Ashley – Thank the camera. And also thank it for the text and let it know why the text is good and true. Make it sound real!”
I have no clue on why he want me to do this, but I do as I have done the entire night – As I am told. I look into the camera: “Thank you for writing this humiliating text on my face. I truly will do anything for sex. I am so horny – I just want sex! My pussy is so wet! Please let me get some sex – I will do anything!”
Robert smiles and stops the recording: “Good Ashley – Very good!”
We all go back to the game area, after a physical easy dare. However it was as humiliating as all the others.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #40
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great updates I am glad the story lives on
Old 04-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #41
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 23

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 23

I only get to roll the dice twice, before I am in dare mode again.
As usually Julia gives me the dare for me to read out loud: “If you are a boy, find a large vegetable and push it up your ass. If you are a girl, ask someone to fist your pussy.”
I look at the others with puzzled eyes: “Fist my pussy?? What does it mean?”
The others are laughing, before Henry lets me know: “You have to have someone put their hands into you pussy.”
The others are laughing even more after that, however I am not. Having an entire hand into my pussy, how is that possible? It will stretch my pussy to its limit.
Henry: “And how will get the honor?”
I look at the others, surely it has to be the person with the smallest hand. I am not in doubt here: “Julia, would you please fist my pussy?”
Julia smiles: “Yes I will.”
Robert has started the camera again, and I goes to it to beg: “Please fist my horny and wet pussy!”
Julia: “Good, now how wet are you? Wet enough to do this without extra lube?”
Extra lube? That might be a good idea, but before I can answer, Julia answers her own question.
Julia: “Sure you don’t need that – With the dripping wet cunt of yours that cannot be necessary.”
I blush at the comment, and part of me hope she is right, else it will hurt a lot. Another part of me hopes the opposite, if I am so wet that I can do this without extra lube, I must really be turned on – And that will surely be humiliating.

Julia gets the towel used earlier and put is on the floor.
I don’t even need instructions, I just lay down on my back and spread my legs wide.
Julia is pleased and kneels between my legs: “You want this so badly – don’t you?”
I beg Julia: “Please be nice, please don’t hurt my pussy too much.”
Julia moves her right hand to my pussy and rubs it slowly: “If you are wet and horny enough, my hand will slip into you with ease, but if you are not, then…” She laughs.
I beg her some more: “Please…”
Julia teases my pussy with her hand: “You want me to play with you pussy to make you more turned on? Maybe even play with your clitty?” She use her index finger to play with my clit.
I am willing to do a lot to make sure her hand does not hurt my pussy too much: “Yes please…”
Julia: “Yes what?”
“Please play with my pussy and clit to make me more wet – Please!”
Julia rubs my clit with two fingers, and it starts to feel very good. Julia is aware of this, so she stops: “Don’t cum your slut.”
Part of me really wants to cum, I am really turned on, and I have been that for so long without any orgasms.

Julia: “I think you are ready, so let’s get started with your dare.”
She insert a finger into my very wet cunt. She finger fucks me several times, before she insert another finger.
The two fingers and pumping in and out of my pussy without any trouble. I am wet and it feels so good: “MMmmmmm…”
A third fingers is inserted, and I feel my pussy get filled up. The fingers are still moving in and out, but not as easily as before.
The feeling is a little like my dildo in size, it also fills my up to my limit, the issue here is that there are two more fingers to go. This however does not stop my pussy from enjoying Julia’s fingers at this very moment: “MMMmmmmmm…”
Julia: “You start to get tight, hope you are ready for another finger.”
The fourth finger is inserted, and pleasure is turning to pain. My pussy is stretched beyond what is has ever been before: “Ooohhh…”
Julia is slowly finger fucking my cunt with her four fingers, they slowly move in and out of me.
After a couple of minutes, my pussy has gotten used to the pressure, and I start to enjoy it again: “Mmmmmm…”

Julia pulls her hands out of my pussy, and insert the four fingers again, it is a strange mix feeling of pleasure and light pain.
She repeats this more than ten times, before she without warning also insets her thumb. Julia’s entire hand is pressed with forced into my open pussy hole: “OHHHHhhhhh!!!!!”
I feel so full, there is not room for the slightest item beside Julia’s hand inside my pussy.
Julia just holds her hand still for a moment, making my pussy get used to her hand. Then she slowly starts to move it, but it is not move much.
My pussy is totally out blocked, and I am so glad that this is it. No more is entering my pussy, now I just have to wait for her to remove the hand again – Or so I think.
Julia: “Wow – I did it. I have fisted you! Now let’s see how much you pussy can take.”
I open my eyes wide and try not to protest. I have completed my dare, no reason to do any further. I know however that I am in a bad position to negotiate, with Julia’s hand inside my pussy.
Julia tries to turn her hand, to get my pussy to let her hand move, eventually she succeeds.
The pain and pleasure is still fighting inside my pussy, and part of me hope Julia will soon give me my orgasm: “Ohhh… MmmmMmm… Oohhh…”
Julia continues to move her hand, and suddenly she pushes it with all her force, so it get all the way up my pussy.
It hurt: “Arrrhhhhh!!!!”
Julia smiles and starts to rapidly move her hand up and down, trying to fuck my entire pussy with her hand.
In the beginning this hurt, but after a minute, this pain too turns into pleasure: “MMMMmmmmm… ”
I am almost there, my orgasms is just about to start building up inside me: “OOOOhhhh!!! Yeaaahhh!! Mmmmmmm…”
Then Julia pulls her hand out of my pussy, with a huge smile on her face: “You did not really think that I was about to let you cum – Did you slut?”
“NNNNNNNNooooooooo… Please don’t stop!!”
They all start to laugh at me, while Robert almost push the camera all the way into my face: “Remember to thank the camera.”
I breathe a couple of times, before I do it: “Thank you for fisting my pussy.”
Julia goes to the toilet to wash her hand, before joining us back at the game.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #42
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 24

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 24

I am starting to get so tired that I cannot even remember how many rounds it takes me, to get the next six.
All I know is that suddenly I have a new dare in my hand: “Give a boy a blowjob - Remember to swallow.”
Everyone around me smiles, especially the boys.
I still try to understand what the dare is all about. Blowjob… swallow… Oh my god, I have to have a dick inside my mouth. It is so disgusting. And then I have to swallow the sperm. I am almost getting sick just from the thought of it.
Julia breaks the silent: “So whose dick do you want to blow?”
All four boys are looking with excitement at me, I bet they all have huge hard-ons.
I look at them one by one. Diego is definitely out of the question, his dick has been in my ass recently, so that is a no go.
The others a looking with impatient eyes on me, so I have to make my decision: “Henry… May I please give you a blowjob?”
Henry smiles from ear to ear: “Yes you may!”
Despite his disappointment, Robert is there with the camera.
I look into it and begs: “Please may I give you a blowjob and swallow your sperm?”

Henry goes to the middle of the room, to give me some space.
I follow him, and stand in front of him for a second, before I kneel. I look up at Henry, hoping he will undo his pants by himself, but I am soon to learn that I have to do it.
I unlock his belt, open his pants and pulls them down. I look at his boxers for a moment, where I can see the outline of his erect cock.
I slowly move my hands to the sides of his boxers and pulls them downwards, an inch at a time.
His black pubic hair is coming into view and soon after his cock is bouncing away from the boxers, it almost his my face in the process.
I look at the dick, it is around seven inches, so not as huge as my previous encounter with a dick, but still a big one.
Robert is filming me, and I am sure that I cannot stall it anymore. I move my right hand to the dick and start to stroke it.
I move my head to the cock, and slowly I let it enter my open mouth. I try not to let it touch my lips, teeth and tongue, but as the cock is getting further inside, my tongue is licking it.
The pre-sperm is already leaking from Henry’s dick, so I get to taste that already. It is fairly salty, but not as bad as I had feared.
I slowly let the cock move in and out of my mouth, and I start to let my lips surround it, while I let my tongue lick the top part of it.

Henry just stands there with his hands at his side and with slight spread legs. He is really enjoying every second of my dare, and he starts to moan: “Mmmm… Yes… Go on… MMmmm…”
I start to pick up the pace to get the dare done, I know that it will only be worse, the longer I have to lick on the dick.
Robert keeps the camera close, so I am always aware of it, and for some reason, I look straight into it. That is so humiliating, I know that he is recording, but still I keep looking at the camera. Maybe it is to avoid looking at Henry, I do not know.
Henry is getting closer to my worst fear in this moment, he will soon load my mouth full of disgusting sperm. I sincerely hopes that he does not have too much for me. He moans: “MMmmmmmmm…”
I speed up a little more, and the dick is ramping in and out of my mouth, as I try to get him off. I close my eyes as Henry’s moaning is getting louder.
Henry: “MMMMMmmmm!! Yeeeesss!! I am so close!!! MMMMmmmmm!!!”
A few more licking and he cums in my mouth. First one huge load down my throat, I don’t even get to taste it, before the next load arrives. This time he cums in my mouth, and I get the full taste of the warm, salty and disgusting sperm. Before I gets to swallow, the third load is also hitting my mouth and it starts to fill it up. I just manage to swallow before the fourth and last load hits my directly at my tongue. I swallow before Henry retracts his cock from my mouth.

Henry’s cock is just in front of my head, and a few drops of sperm is running down the backside of it.
Julia signals to me to lick it clean. I have absolutely no desire to get more of his sperm inside my mouth, but I know that I have no other options.
I put my hands around the base of the dick and direct it to my mouth. I close my eyes again and with great disgust I lick it clean and manage to swallow the last drops of sperm. I feel I am getting sick, but manage to just hold it.
Henry steps on step back and puts away his cock.
Robert takes his place with the camera, and once again I am thanking the camera for a humiliating dare: “Thank you for letting me blow your cock and for letting me swallow your sperm.”
We go back to the game area and continues the game. I just hope that my next dare is not going to involve more dick or sperm.
Old 04-29-2014, 02:11 PM   #43
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Two great chapters
Old 04-30-2014, 02:22 PM   #44
Silvercola

Good story please keep writting
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:10 AM   #45
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Two great chapters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvercola View Post
Good story please keep writting

Thanks, hope that you will enjoy the last chapter as well.

This will be the end of this story

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, new year’s eve, strip game, truth or dare