Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-29-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
control.me

Default Making it up to Mistress Carrie

We had spoken a few times to on the telephone, just casual slightly kinky flirting, nothing serious. We had messaged each other and chatted on fetlife, again, nothing serious. We had spoken about our histories and fantasies. I occasionally switch but I am really submissive and crave humiliation. Carrie told me about her past and how she'd been dumped on by a previous soulmate. She was usually dominant and was a big beautiful woman but with him she had let her submissive side peek through. He had betrayed her and she was hurt. We spoke about what it meant for her and how it left her feeling. We carried on chatting but I was showing more sensitivity and being less flirty.

Anyway, Carrie seemed to brighten up after a while and we agreed to meet up to see if we were compatible. I was absolutely terrified on the day I was due to visit at her flat: not just because of what might happen but because I was told my job was at risk. Unfortunately, Carrie had a bad cold and we were just able to chat. It was lovely. We agreed to meet the following week to play - she was keen to try out her flogger on me.

Then tragedy struck and I couldn't make the meeting - my redundancy situation got worse and I worked long hours to try to save my job and lost touch with Carrie. Lost the job eventually anyway.

A year or so later I caught up with Carrie on fetlife. She said that I had hurt her by not turning up and that we could carry on if I showed my obedience and humility. I wanted to know how and she told me that I would have to work it out for myself.

I read her profile again and looked at the photographs (which I loved). I began to hatch a plan. I asked Carrie if I might visit to apologise to her properly. She eventually agreed. I knew that Carrie found my need for humiliation funny so I decided to humiliate myself in front of her. I asked two things of her: that she leaves a small padlock OUTSIDE her flat door that she kept the key for inside the flat, and that after I knock at the door, she should not answer it straight away. I left it to Carrie to decide how long I should wait, but I expected to wait between five and fifteen minutes.

The day came and with it a light drizzle. I dressed smartly and put on a nice suit, and polished shoes. I parked near Carrie's flat, picked up my briefcase and stepped out of the car. I telephoned Carrie on her mobile phone as agreed, looking up to the flat window. I thought I saw the curtain move and that I'd been seen. I rushed to the entrance door and pushed Carrie's bell. I waited what seemed like an age, then the buzzer went allowing me in. I went up the stairs two at a time until I was the floor below Carrie's. "This is it!" I thought.

I calmed and walked up the last steps. There were two doors on the landing: facing each other, and two spy-holes! I saw the padlock and smiled to myself. I opened the briefcase and set it on the floor. I took off the jacket and folded it into the case, followed by my shoes, socks, trousers, shirt and tie. I was absolutely terrified. My ears strained to hear any noise from the other flat but all I could hear was the TV from Carrie's flat. And as I was facing Carrie's flat I couldn't even tell if someone was watching me from behind. I was crushed with the humiliation of it and I was doing it to myself. I stripped off my underwear and stood totally naked in the hallway. I quickly stuffed everything into the case and shut it. I grabbed the padlock and snapped it on the case. Now I was trapped. I was naked and standing outside Carrie's flat with all my clothes locked in a case I couldn't open. I knelt down with my hands behind my head, knees apart, back straight.

I leaned forward and knocked at the door and waited. And waited. And waited.

I didn't have a watch on so I had no real idea of the time. My cock was rigid to start with but eventually it began to wilt. I was trying to work out what to do if Carrie didn't answer. Could I knock on the neighbour's door? What would they say seeing a naked man at the door? They would certainly call the police and I'd be busted. I decided to brave it out, and I remained straight-backed with my elbows pointing away as wide as possible, head slightly bowed.

Eventually the fear softened my cock completely. I heard the tv adverts, was that the first or second set? 10 or 20 minutes kneeling here? Should I knock again? Was Carrie even at home? She might be out and this might be my punishment, that was why I had to ring her mobile.

Then I heard the door open, Carrie's door. I stared at the floor blushing furiously. She burst out laughing. "You really are a sad cunt aren't you?". I agreed politely. "Is all your stuff in the case?" again I agreed. Carrie told me not to move but to look her in the eye. I raised my head and saw her wonderful smile. She had a wicked glint in her eye as she lifted the case and put it inside the door.

Carrie told me to stand up and turn around. "Spread your legs, bend over and pull your arse cheeks apart", I complied. My cock was as hard as it had ever been: I was standing outside, bending over, naked, showing my ring, I was humiliating myself and had no way out now. Suddenly my balls exploded as Carrie slapped her hand between my cheeks and onto my dangling nuts. I was so shocked at the unexpected that I straightened up and grabbed my balls. Then it all went dark, a black hood was pulled over my head and I felt Carrie tie it around my neck. "Stand up and put your hands behind your head!" she snapped. I stood as directed ... and heard the door close behind me. I was stuck naked and hooded, facing the wrong flat, and I couldn't bottle out, not without my clothes which were in the locked case, inside Carrie's flat. Oh, and I had the biggest boner of my life!

Arms acheing, I stood whilst my erection rose and fell. I had no idea how long it had been because the tv was off.

After a while the door opened again, Carrie was still laughing. She told me to turn around and get on my hands and knees, then crawl into the flat. My arms were in terrible pain as I tried to crawl inside to my fate.: still naked, still blindfolded, utterly humiliated, and still horny as hell.

Limits: nothing permanent, no pictures, nothing too local
control.me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to control.me for this post:
Old 08-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
shaggy61618

Send a message via ICQ to shaggy61618

an interesting story so far
shaggy61618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:58 PM   #3
Experimental_Daree

Just found this story, really good so far, would love to read the end of it.
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:50 PM   #4
Xdress_parttime

Great. Can't wait to see how this plays out

Limits: people/public, family, illegal, messy, scat/piss, Permanent, scarring, shaving, ice, blood

20/M/US

Yes, that's my avatar. I'm the bitch slave pup, always willing to serve whoever I can like a good slave should.

I haven't dressed up in a long time, and I probably won't for a long time. QUIT ASKING!
Xdress_parttime is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk