Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #31
oak.wood

Send a message via MSN to oak.wood
Talking

Just seen this and wow! great story! well done but when can we see more?
oak.wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #32
Heyy

KEEP WRITING!!!! This story is so good
Old 07-26-2012, 02:30 AM   #33
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next part is here. Sorry for the long delay

Part 5

All i could think when rachel whipped out her monster was crap! crap, crap, crap! I was hoping for an easy ride but i knew it wouldn't be. We'd all agreed the last person would have to take it rough

Rachel bent me over the bed and whipped out her strapon. I looked around the room. It was a very plain hotel room, a double bed in the middle with a small dressing table and tv in the corner. The en-suite looked really small as well with just a shower sink and toilet. The hotel had an old fashioned look about it and a bit dull. Rachel cuffed my legs to the bedpost as i waited for the inevitable. My mind wandered to the week ahead though. When it came to no limits slavery it meant no limits. It would be a difficult time.

As i continued to daydream it took my by complete surprise. Rachel rammed the strapon into my unprepared ass. I let out a small scream but it was quickly stifled as a ball gag was forced into my mouth. I hadn't expected the forcefulness of it, the way it had cought me unexpecting. She forced the full 10 inch cock into my ass and began to pound away. Time after time the strapon moved, in, out, in, out. She removed it with a soft pop but immediately forced it back the full length. The pain was overwhelming the pleasure but i was so horny. I reached my hand towards my crotch but it was slapped away. 'No pleasure for you bitch. I moved my hand back in front of me as Rachel spanked my ass in punishment.

She grabbed hold of my head and pulled back as she continued to pound my agonizing hole. I wanted to sccream but it only souned like a muffled moan through the gag. I lost track of the time it had gone on for but she finally stopped. She uncuffed my legs but left my hands. I wanted it to be over but i knew that She wasn't done yet. We'd agreed before that the last person to be eliminated had to have it rough. Rachel went to lie down on the bed and pulled me towards the strapon. She removed the gag and shoved the strapon down my throat with me gagging on it. The taste of my own ass was horrible but i tried not to protest. I could feel the tears running down my cheek as i gagged on the plastic cock.

She finally let my head up but she still wasn't finished. She took my strapon i'd worn earlier and pushed that into my mouth as she pulled me towards her. I straddled the cock in a cowgirl position and continued to ride her. At least this time i had some control. Eventually she told me to get off. She removed her strapon and strapped it onto my face and ordered me to lie down. She straddled my face and started to work it in her pussy. It wasn't long before i felt her juices flowing over my face as she ferociously orgasmed.

Finally we were finished but then the realisation hit. She had me as a slave for a week, and as we headed back to our house together i knew that this week was going to be alot worse. As we entered everyone was there. We walked in together, and there was a round of applause. They waited anxiously to discover who had won before I raised Rachel's arm in triumph and she took her bow and the honour that came with it. Everyone congratulated her and sympathised with me. Rachel then revealed the twist we'd agreed. Me and Lisa were her slaves for a full week. The group burst out laughing and begged her to let them help her but she remained in secrecy about the week to come

I found Lisa and started talking to her about the week to come. We knew we'd been beaten fair and square and I was just glad that it was my best friend going through it with me. She seemed just as nervous but i knew she would help me get through it. 'How are you feeling she asked'

'Not too bad, a little nervous but I trust Rach and I know i'll have you to help get me through it' I gave her a smile

We both looked over to rach, before she looked at me and returned the smile. 'always' she answered and the next moment will be with me forever, passionately and for the first time not as part of a bet, we kissed
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:18 AM   #34
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

What a great addition. Very descriptive and well written. Keep up the great story.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #35
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I've had a few people ask me whether this is truth or fiction. It is exaggerated truth. The majority of the story is true but it is up to you to decide which Hope you're all enjoying this
Old 07-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #36
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

i love this story please keep going

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #37
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next Part is up, hope you all enjoy it

The Kiss seemed to last forever, I never wanted it to end. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Every face in the room was focused on us, but it didn't matter. When our lips finally parted I stared into her eyes and saw the same emotion I was feeling, Love. I thought back to the moment we first met.............

4 Years Earlier............

It was the day I arrived at university. Nerves were spreading through my body as the approach to my new home was getting closer. My parents had been quiet for about the last 20 minutes, my mother trying not to cry and my dad trying to keep his concentration on the road. Mixed emotions flooded through my body, excitement, nerves, sadness, thrill, joy. My head was spinning.

The car approached my halls of residence for the year. The flat would be all girls, praying to get along with them, to enjoy this year. My stuff had already been dropped off a week earlier but none of my new roommates were there when it happened. A quick goodbye to my parents in order to not get emotional, we all bursted into tears when I left my house earlier, and i was on my own.

Slowly entering into my block, nerves getting greater and greater, I walked into my flat. The flat was a corridor with 5 bedrooms off the side and a kitchen/lounge area, fairly plain but cheap and nice enough. The rooms were all en-suite, a nice perk to have. The face that greeted me was smiling and my face returned it. 'Hi, i'm sarah'

'I'm Lucy, nice to meet you.' Initial impressions were great, She seemed a little quiet but really friendly. Obviously as nervous as me and obvious that we both wanted to get along.

'Nice to meet you too. has anybody else arrived yet.' Lucy struck me as a hardworker, quiet, but with a secret dark side. There seemed that small glint in her eyes that suggested she wasn't just an ordinary dull girl.

'Yeah, two others in the kitchen. They arrived just before me.' I headed towards the kitchen and as i entered I was greeted by another two smiling faces. They obviously knew each other from before university but seemed eager to meet more people. They introduced themselves as Hannah and Emma. The first impression that struck me were best friends for years and I wasn't wrong. As we started talking and discussing things, everybody seemed to settle down, we discussed societies, courses, crushes. It quickly came to light that all of us were single.

I then asked if anybody had a job. Emma and Hannah both worked part time as waitesses. But it was Lucy's response that got me. 'I work part time in my parents sex shop.' All the heads in the room spun towards her i shock. 'Yeah, they've owned it for 5 years, so if you ever want anything interesting, I can get it for you at 1/3 of the price.' Nobody wanted to admit it but that sounded a fantastic offer. And just as we were all thinking the silence was broken by the arrival of the 5th person.

I went out to greet her I was shocked at what I saw. It was me........

Well not me exactly, she looked absolutely nothing like me but her attitude, the look in her eyes, the way she walked, the confidence, the sexxy dominance but at the same time, so kind and friendly. Someone who could probably tell you to jump off a cliff and you'd obey her. 'Hi there, i'm sarah' I introduced myself.

'Hi, I'm Lisa'
Old 08-07-2012, 04:36 AM   #38
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'Hi I'm Lisa'

'Hi i'm Sarah' I replied. I continued scanning this new girl for emotions and mannerisms and continued seeing myself. The confidence and sexiness radiated from every part of her. But the lovingness that could be detected from behind that as well.

'So I guess we're flatmates for this year then' she continued 'is anyone else here yet?' She seemed slightly nervous but excited as well.

'Yeah, Everyone's in the kitchen, you're the last one.' We headed into the kitchen together and last introductions were all made before we cracked open the alcohol and started talking about our favourite tv, films, music and just joking around.

One of the comments Lucy made was I love that programme where everything just keeps going disastrously wrong to everyone on it, whats it called?...........You've been framed we all replied...........No, The news That got a few laughs.

After a while we got onto societies that we wanted to join. There were quite a few talks about sports societies and subjects before Lisa brought up the most interesting one. 'Is anyone up for trying to join 'the club' then?' I was surprised. I thought I was the only one who knew about the club. My sister was a part of it when she went to this university 5 years ago. The club was a secret society off the university record. It was legendary to those who knew about it. Amazing parties, great times and for only those more daring than anyone else.

'Whats the club?' asked Hannah. She, Emma and Lucy obviously had no idea what Lisa was talking about and I was surprised she knew as well. Almost all freshman didn't know about it and it was only spread by word of mouth. I only knew because of my sister so I assumed Lisa must have a contact.

'The club is a dare club' I answered for Lisa who seemed surprised that I knew about it. 'In fact its more than a dare club, its just a nonstop party. Everyone is welcome to try and join it if they know about it and everyone whos in it says its the best part of this university.'

'It will be amazing but I don't want to go for it on my own, but I think we should all go for it. Would be great to have the full flat involved.' Lisa continued. Would make this year really memorable.'

'How do you know about the club by the way Lisa?' Emma had asked exactly what I wanted to know. And I couldn't wait for the answer. 'And you Sarah, how come you happen to know about this.'

'Well, my sister was a part of it when she was at university here, and ever since then I've wanted to go for it and I've always been intrigued by the idea of truth or dare and this is just escalating it onto a brand new level. I know i'll go for it with you Lisa'

'Fantastic, well I have a friend Rebecca who came here last year and she found out about it and asked me to try and get it. So its one of the things that I definitely want to do when I'm here at uni.'

Lucy interrupted Lisa though. 'You keep on saying try to join the society, what do you mean by that, aren't you just allowed to join it?'

I answered for Lisa again. 'No, nobody is just allowed to join it, anybody is allowed to try to but nobody is just allowed to. You have to go through initiation. Two tasks for everyone trying to join, so if we all go for it we'd have to complete ten tasks they set for us together.'

There was alot of discussion following between the otherthree as me and Lisa discussed how excited we were to try and go for it and thankful we'd been put together for it. The air was finally broken when Lucy out 'Well i'm in, sounds fantastic, and I think it suits me.' There was a little discussion between hannah and emma who were obviously really close before both nodded their heads. I was worried though, i'm not sure they knew what they were getting themselves in for, the tasks weren't ever easy and always changed. It was going to be rough.

We finished our drinks and headed off towards bed, Tomorrow would be a rough day if we were going to try and get into 'The Club'...............
Old 08-07-2012, 04:38 AM   #39
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Also i love feedback, even if negative but if it is negative don't be too harsh. And i'm not going to keep posting if people don't respond. I think people would agree that, No responses make a writer feel unappreciated and that they are working hard for nothing
Old 08-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #40
Darkfear

I feel we have gone off on a slight tangent, otherwise it's great work.
Darkfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:46 AM   #41
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfear View Post
I feel we have gone off on a slight tangent, otherwise it's great work.
Trust me the good stuff is about to come, the strapon bit was a good way for me to start the story. The last couple of parts have been neccesary for the good bits coming up
Old 08-07-2012, 05:38 AM   #42
Hetro_Butt_man

Keep it coming, great writing and story telling.
Hetro_Butt_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #43
kirsty03

I think the story is great. Even though I don't post every single time you add more I am reading and enjoying it!

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #44
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I think that this story is great and that it will get even better. I have learned to be patient.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:39 AM   #45
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

The next morning I woke up with an incredible hangover. My head was throbbing, the room spinning. I walked into my en-suite and let go of all my insides. The night before came spinning back to me. Meeting all my flat, Drinking Together, Agreeing to join the club. I managed to pull myself together and get ready. I left and headed towards the lounge area.

I was the last one of us to enter and no words really needed to be said. There was anxiety and nerves flowing through the air, some having second thoughts I guess but noone daring to admit it. The tension was finally broken by Lisa. 'Hows everyone feeling this morning?' This was answered just by sighs, moans and groans. Looked like everyone was hanging as much as me.

'Are we still going for this club then?' Lucy's voice surprised me more than anybodys. I was almost certain she would back out of it. Everyone nodded and we left the flat. Luckily me and Lisa knew exactly where the club was located. It was an old aboandoned warehouse, a bit like you would see in a low budget horror or thriller film. Located in a fairly basic area of the city it was obvious that the rent would be cheap to nothing which is probably why this is where they set up.

First impressions weren't great and it looked run down and deserted, boarded up windows, cracks in the walls, but as i walked through the main entrance into a make be reception area, the exact opposite struck us all down. The reception glowed of sophistication and sexiness. The purple backdrop and walls, the fur carpet, The red top of the desk and chairs and most of all, the smiling, sexy, beautiful girl behind the desk who shone with a sense of power and dominance.

'Can I help you at all?' The voice matched the image, friendly but at the same time asserting dominance and power within the premises.

'Hi, I'm sarah, this is Lisa, Lucy, Hannah and Emma. We're looking for the club. We heard that it was here.' I have no idea why but the nerves started to spread through my body. It was just something that friendly but sinister smile let off that put me on edge.

'Well you've come to the right place then. I am assuming you know about us. Me and my boyfriend Adam run this club. We currently have 136 members but rising all the time. I guess you know about initiation though. If you want to join us you have to complete two tasks for every person. So 10 in total. The first 2 tasks are in this envelope here.' She pointed towards a small envelope on the corner of the desk. I hadn't even noticed that it was there, in fact i could of sworn it wasn't there when I walked in. But then again my eyes hadn't left her face since we'd walked in, except occasionaly to glance across to Lisa.

'Take the tasks, don't open them til you get outside and don't come back until you have evidence of completing both.' She turned away and I picked up the envelope quickly and started to leave.

'I didn't catch your name by the way' It was Lucy who asked and thinking back she never had mentioned her name.

'I'm Rachel, nice to meet you. Good Luck'

Advertisements
Kink Talk