Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2014, 03:41 AM   #256
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is just going to be a short chapter as I don't have too long but hopefully it can set up some more to come.

One week later.......

The day had arrived. It was Friday evening and as the buses pulled up outside the hotel there was an air of excitement among all of the 120 attending members and 8 captains, the nominated team size this year. As myself and the fellow captains made our way to the entrance in our crimson red tops we were followed by a flame of fellow contenders all in yellow.

Jazz had done a superb job, the lobby was decorated i red and yellow and banners were strung all over. 'WELCOME TO THE ISDGS' was strung in massive letters over the grand staircase. Some of the members including myself were surprised by the grandeur of the setting. Normally the games took place in one of the club locations or a run down area.

We made our way to the main lecture theater, the meeting spot for the two societies. We entered to see the theater had already been split up. A line down the middle separated the two societies vertically. The BDSM society were already waiting on the right side. 20 seats at the back were separate for the invited guests with a further 10 seats at the front still sat empty. These were prestigious seats for the 10 judges. 16 seats were in a row on stage and this is where I was heading.

The honour of being a team captain was building up inside me as I took my place among Jazz, Lisa, James, Danny, Blake, Rachel and Adam. I looked to my left to see 8 of the BDSM society also sat there. Notably Jake was missing, having been kicked out of the society after what happened to Mel. Liam had taken the role of acting president with Priya, a stunning small Asian girl with a surprisingly commanding persona.

They were joined by Jim, Abi, Sammi, Greg, Sophie and Volts. The last one named so because his spike hair made it look like he'd been electrocuted. Only Sophie in their team was a new member this year. Once we'd all taken our seats Rachel and Liam stepped up to do the introduction. 'Welcome to the 20th Inter-Society Dare Games.' Rachel shouted. A cheer went up from all of the 276 people in attendance.

Liam took over. 'As you can see this year, the club has done an excellent job in providing us with this venue and the events this year will attempt to take advantage of this grand hotel. Each of you have been assigned a room now and should hopefully have left luggage there.' Nods spread around the room. 'As you all know, each of you must take part in a minimum of 6 events, three on each day. Your team captains will let you know when you are doing an event.'

Rachel continued. 'Each event on the 1st day will only be worth 1 point. The second morning are worth 3 points. And the final afternoon are worth 5 points. The events have been agreed but kept secret and drawn randomly from this dish.' Liam raised a large silver dish full of cards. 'And as you all know the losing team must suffer a final forfeit.'

'Only Rachel and Adam know for certain what is in this envelope.' Liam held up the envelope in his hands. 'Each of you know by agreeing to compete, if you lose you must complete whatever is written inside here. The club won the honour of choosing this forfeit a week ago so even myself and Priya do not know what is in here. As for tonight you can have as much fun as you like, but remember, the contest starts at 9 am sharp tomorrow morning.'

'Now,' Rachel started, 'Let us introduce you to this years 10 judges. First up, a lad who won the reward of being a judge, Toby. A small applause broke out. Selected by the BDSM Society we have Jason. Selected by The Club we have Fiona. The two members of the university committee who gave permission for this to take place, Kevin and Georgia. Owners of our Favourite local bondage and sex shop we have Jess and Jamie.' I was surprised to see that both of these were barely older than me. 'Former member of the BDSM society Susanna. Former member of The Club Jennifer. And finally the founder of the ISDGs, without him this would not be happening, George.'

A massive cheer went up for the final judge, now 42 but still a hero in the two societies eyes. However it was the second last judge which had taken my breath away. Jennifer, a member of The club for 4 years, now 26 years old. She was always a loyal member and the older members knew her as a great friend. However I knew her better than anyone. She turned towards me and smiled. I returned the smile to my sister.

Who will win the ISDGs?
What will happen on the first night?
What is final forfeit?

Keep reading and find out soon
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:46 AM   #257
Dom Male

Thanks Sarah, looking forward to the next instalment

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #258
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'I believe that is all the initial matters sorted tonight. Does anybody have any questions?' asked Rachel. Nobody replied and a lot shook their heads in the audience. 'Well in that case, the bar will remain open until 11 if people wish to use it, the pool and gym are closed but there are social areas throughout the hotel. As you know the top 10 floors are under refurbishment so please do not go up there. Otherwise see you bright and early tomorrow morning.'

Rachel stepped away and turned to the captains. 'Can all of you please follow me. Jennifer, Fi, I want you to join us as well obviously.' We all stood up along with Fiona and my sister and followed Rachel out of the auditorium. We entered a lift together and Rachel keyed in the 5th floor. Following her lead we traveled to a set of double doors at the end, locked by a key card, which Rachel quickly revealed.

'As you know, although the top floors are closed there are still two large luxury suites available, each large enough to sleep 10. These will be used as the two headquarters for the teams. I don't want any of you drinking tonight and I've set the rest of the Club a four drink limit. I want no hangovers this weekend.'

We all entered and my jaw dropped in awe. The Suite was huge. A large lounge area was in the middle of the room with leather sofas and a large plasma screen TV. A hot tub sat in one corner of the room with a kitchen area to the right. A whiteboard was near the lounge area which I knew was only there as Rach or Adam had requested it to write notes and scores from the games. To the far side there were 5 doors which I assumed led through to the five bedrooms.

'As you can see there are five bedrooms which means we will be split into pairs. Jazz you will share with Lisa, Blake with Adam, Me with Fiona, James with Danny and Sarah with Jessica.' We all looked around to each other before I decided to speak up.

'Can't I share with James, it would make more sense as we are a couple.' James nodded in agreement but Rachel did not look impressed. 'No you can not. I want everyone to get a good nights sleep which means I don't want you lot having fun to late in the morning. As you can see, me and Adam have also been separated for exactly the same reason. You will share with your sister, now everyone move your stuff to your rooms then meet back in the lounge.'

A few people looked surprised when they realized that Jess was my sister especially Lisa. She knew my sister was a former member but had never met her. The times she'd visited me in the holidays my sister hadn't been around. We smiled back at them before picking up our bags and taking the room on the far left. Once we were inside and the door was closed I ran up and hugged my sister. 'How come you never told me you were a guest this year.'

Jess smiled at me. 'I thought it would be a nice surprise, I'm amazed some were surprised were sisters, we practically look like twins.' I laughed at her and we spent the next 10 minutes catching up with each other and having a laugh. The knock on the door made us both jump. 'Who is it?'

It was Adam's voice that responded. 'It's me. Are you two lovers coming out, we've been waiting in the lounge for 5 minutes. Hurry up.' Me and Jess both laughed, we'd entirely forgotten that Rachel had asked us all to meet back in the main room. We both made our way out to see the other 8 already sat down waiting. We took our place on the only remaining empty sofa.

Adam started. 'OK, now that the crazy sisters have arrived, we can start. I know we said no drinking but that doesn't mean no fun. So since it's still early me and Rachel decided we should have a classic game of truth or dare. However to make it a bit different, we will be playing as teams of two and you will be playing with your roommate. Is everyone OK with that.'

We all nodded. I knew Jess never backed down to a challenge so as a team we'd be in good shape. I was a bit worried how sexual the dares might get but we'd had fun as sisters before so why not. Adam continued 'There are a few limits, firstly, try to restrict dares to the suite. Nothing which may effect performance in the games and lastly you must set truths and dares for a pair. Whoever completes it picks the next pair.'

'We randomly drew a few papers so first up we have Jess and Sarah to choose a pair to ask.' We smiled to each other before turning our attention to a couple. 'Rachel and Fiona, truth or dare.' They conferred before deciding on a truth to start off. Me and Jess discussed it before Jess gave them the truth. 'What are each of your favourite sexual position?'

Fiona answered first. 'I'm actually a real traditionalist, I like the intimacy of missionary, why change something which has worked so well for centuries.' We smiled, had a laugh and turned to Rachel for her answer. 'Well, as both of you know, I prefer to be the dominant one so I'd have to say mine is Cowgirl. It allows me to be in total control of the situation and do things my way.'

After answering Rachel and Fiona then selected their first targets. 'James, Danny. Truth or Dare.' The two of them talked and then James answered. 'We aren't going to wimp out in round one, give us a dare.' Rachel and Fiona laughed. 'You may regret that decision guys.'

How will the game develop?
What will be the first game events?
Which society is going to win?

All this to come in the next chapters, so keep reading

Please keep leaving feedback, positive or negative. Let me know what you all think. I appreciate every comment made and any constructive criticism. New reader or old I want to know your opinion. Thanks
Old 05-03-2014, 06:56 AM   #259
pietjepiet

Again a nice update. For a long time there were no updates and now two in a short period. I love this story

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #260
alex_free

Yep, really looking forward to more
alex_free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #261
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to busy for the next few weeks. So I won't be able to update again until at least early June. After that hopefully I'll be able to start frequently posting. Hopefully at least twice a week. Be patient
Old 05-18-2014, 07:53 PM   #262
kirsty03

Thank you for letting us know. I pop in every couple of days - mostly to see if this story has been updated. I've been hoping it doesn't die off. So thanks for posting to let us know.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:40 AM   #263
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Rachel and Fi discussed for a bit before agreeing. 'OK, James, Danny, we should probably start off not too difficult. We dare you to undress each other until you're both naked. You have to remove each other's underwear with your teeth however.' Everybody shared a laugh. 'Get to it boys.'

The two lads nervously looked at each other before smiling and slowly starting to remove each other's clothes. When both were stood in only their boxers everyone looked eagerly on. James dropped to his knees first and I laughed as my boyfriend awkwardly took Danny's boxers into his mouth gripping hold with his teeth. He tried to yank them down quickly but unfortunately got caught on Danny's semi poking outwards making it more difficult to remove.

Slowly but surely however and with Danny's attempts to wiggle them down James, to everybody's amusement, finally managed to remove the boxers before standing up and waiting for Danny to return the favour. James wasn't quite as excited about the situation though and sliding his loose boxers down past his shaft wasn't nearly as difficult. Soon enough both were back in there seats in just their birthday suit.

KNOCK KNOCK. The bang on the door made everyone jump up. Rachel went to answer it. Rachel answered the door and started a discussion with whoever was outside. 'Who is it babe' asked Adam from across the room. 'It's George, chief judge for the games.' The discussion went on for a short while before Rachel closed the door and returned to us holding an envelope.

'OK everyone, there has been a new change to this year's contests. Tomorrow morning and afternoon will be as usual, 1 point challenges for each one but there is a new twist for the evening session. Instead of more 1 point challenges there are going to be 3 special events. Apparently these challenges are not dare related but will actually test skill.

All 128 people will compete but only in 1 event each. At least 2 captain's must compete in each one as well. Rachel opened up the envelope and read out the three events. Of the 128 people on each team, 56 people will compete in an ultimate swimming relay event, 14 will complete each stroke, each going 100 meters.

For the second event there will be a texas hold-em poker tournament which 40 members of each team will take part in. Thee top 10 places have points of 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1. Whichever team get's the most points wins this competition. For the Final event 32 people of each team will take place in an elimination gladiator battle. Winner takes all in this event. Split up your team however you wish. Each event will give a significant reward or advantage moving into the final day. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

The silence in the room was broken by muttering and discussion about what this means. Adam hushed us all. 'The important thing is we discuss which captain's are doing what. Based on numbers I think we should have 3 in the swimming and poker. Firstly does anyone have big preferences and reasons for them.' I spoke u quickly. 'I've played hold-em a lot in my time and am very good at the game and even considered going pro at some point, so I think i'm definitely preferring that.'

'OK. Who wants to join Sarah in poker.' Danny, still naked raised his hand. 'I've always enjoyed the game and reckon I could do a good job.' Lisa also raised hers. 'I'm also a big poker player. Me and Sarah also have our codes and systems so could easily play a table in our favour.' Adam nodded agreeing.

'The gladiator battle sounds physical so I want to put James and Blake in that if there's no problem. Which leaves me, Rach and Jazz to do the swimming which is probably the one that needs the most organizing. Any problems?' Everybody shook their head, happy with the arrangements. 'OK, during lunch tomorrow we need to sort out the teams from the other 120. As for tonight in the spirit of the latest news I say we play a game of strip poker with a few twists.' James, Danny put on 4 article's of clothing. Everyone else strip to 4 if you need to.

Once we were all sorted Rachel announced the rules. 'We're going to remain in the same teams as 10 is a bit too many. We'll play draw as it's easier for this game, you'll be dealt 5 cards and be allowed to swap as many as you like. The losing hand will have to remove an article of clothing each. The top 2 teams each get a point, top team when we're down to 3. Once you have three points you get to add a rule to the game. Once you are naked you are out of the game for now. Also if you win two hands in a row you get to give a dare to any team of your choice, even if they're already eliminated.

Everyone agreed excited and Rachel dealt out the cards. Me and Jess looked down at the cards to see Ad As Kc Kd 2h. Two pair, a fantastic starting hand. We threw in the 2 to be swapped and watched other pairs throw in cards as well. Surprisingly Blake and Adam swapped nothing. Our next card was another King, a full house, a great hand. Everyone turned over, we were top, Blake and Adam had a flush, Rachel and Fiona had 2 pair, James and Danny a pair leaving Jazz and Lisa the unlucky team to strip off their first item, removing their tops to leave a nice image of two sexy girls in just their bras.

The second hand proved even more unlucky for them as they lost again. James and danny picked up their first point after winning, we came second gaining a second point after luckily picking up a straight. Jazz and Lisa were now just in their underwear.

The third hand proved more lucky for the girls though as they won the hand, me and Jess again came second giving us a third point and therefore a rule to put in place. Blake and Adam lost meaning a first item off for them which was their socks. Everyone turned to us for an extra rule to the game. Me and Jess discussed it. 'The losing team, the first team to be naked has to complete a forfeit. Each team will write down a forfeit and put it in the bowl, the losing team will pick one out at the end of the game. Remember you could get your own so don't make them too horrible.'

Who will win and lose strip poker?
What will happen in the three special events?
The ISDG's will soon begin.

Keep reading to find out more

Hopefully I should be able to update more often from now on, please keep leaving feedback, it is what makes me want to keep writing, new reader or old I want to know what you think. Also any advice is greatly appreciated
Old 06-26-2014, 08:55 PM   #264
kirsty03

Yeah for a new chapter!!! I look for this story first. Can't wait for more.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:16 AM   #265
lkkrdingos022

I really like this one!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:17 AM   #266
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Once a bowl sat in the middle with five pieces of identical paper it was time to continue. The hands were dealt and I looked down to see three kings already in the hand. I threw the other two cards and when I checked the new two I had a fourth king. We comfortably won getting our 1st point again. Blake and Adam picked up their second point. Rachel and Fiona lost and both quickly removed their tops.

The next hand was our first scare. After swapping cards we were sat with just a pair of queens, a fairly bad hand. Fortunately when the cards were turned, James and Danny were sat with just two tens and had to lose their socks. Rachel and Fiona won the hand with Blake and Adam coming second. This gave them three points and a rule.

'If a team hits quads or a straight flush from now on they can nominate a team to strip another article of clothing.' We all agreed. Next hand turned out even better for Rachel and Fiona whose full house won the round and won them a dare. We came second picking up another point. Blake and Adam lost another item of clothing and removed their tops.

'OK. Our dare is that each player will play a game of higher or lower. Ace is high. If the same go again. If you get it wrong you will receive ten spanks.' We all nodded as Rachel turned the top card, a five. She nodded to Blake who called higher. A queen. Adam went lower and hit a two. Luckily it was me now and I quickly called higher to get a 9. Jess went lower and got an 8. Lisa went lower and hit a Jack. The first person wrong. Jazz surprisingly called higher but managed to hit a king. James went lower and got a 6. Finally Danny called higher and got a 10. Meaning only Lisa was incorrect.

Rachel called Lisa towards her, told her to bend over her lap and since Lisa was only in underwear she was ready to go. It wasn't news to anyone there though that Lisa liked the odd spanking so when the hand came crashing down Lisa's yelps quickly turned to small moans. SMACK SMACK SMACK. The last three collided forcefully as Lisa groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

The next hand was won by Blake and Adam with Lisa and Jazz coming second. Rachel and Fiona had gone from first to last and had to strip back to just underwear. The next hand we won giving us a second point, we were followed by Lisa and Jazz with Blake and Adam coming last and being the first team down to one item of clothing. Jazz and Lisa got to impose a rule. 'As well as the losing team getting a forfeit, the winning team get a reward. They get to choose one other team, that team will flip a coin to decide a person, to take as a slave for 45 minutes. We all agreed with new pressure on winning, with me and my sister in the lead.

Who will get the reward and forfeit?
The ISDGs will begin in just a few chapters
How will the slave be treated?

Keep reading and enjoy

Sorry that this was a shorter chapter but its all I had time for at the moment. Just wanted to show I hadn't forgotten. Please message and reply as every response is greatly appreciated. X
Old 07-11-2014, 02:55 AM   #267
pietjepiet

I like the card game. You don't want to win or lose

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:06 AM   #268
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

It didn't take long for the game to get started again. The hands were dealt out again. I looked down at the 5 cards dealt to me KsQsJs10s2d. I quickly put the two of diamonds down to be swapped looking to see who else was swapping cards. Every other team had 3 or more cards for the swap. When I picked up the last card, the 9 of spades I jumped in excitement. A straight flush to king, the second best hand in poker.

We all turned the cards with me and Jess way out in front giving us two consecutive wins hence a dare, a strip token and a rule to enforce. Blake and Adam picked up the other point with James and Danny coming last having to strip an article. Both removed their tops leaving just jeans and underwear. So Jess, Sarah, who will remove the other article.

I looked quickly towards Adam and Blake sat just in their boxers, they looked nervous. If we picked them they would be out and they would lose getting one of the forfeits. This seemed quite harsh though as they had come second in the last hand with a full house. I quickly talked with Jess and we both agreed it was about time for some girls to get them out. We chose Rachel and Fiona and without a seconds hesitation they both laughed and clipped off their bras allowing their breasts to emerge on display. Rachel's large d cups were impossible to avoid staring at, they were so beautiful on display on such a confident woman. 'So ladies' asked Rachel 'are you going to admire me all day or tell us what your new rule is and your dare?'

I'd completely forgotten we had two more things to come up with. I turned to my sister to discuss it. Once decided I spoke up. 'Firstly the rule, if you finish a hand with the ace of spades, often considered the death card by superstitious people, your team have to get it on until someone in the group calls out death.' Everyone laughed and agreed to the new rule. 'As for the dare we will play a round of categories. Each person must nominate a higher number until challenged. Once challenged they must name that amount. If they fail they must perform a pole dance for the group. If they succeed the challenger must perform the dance.' Everyone nodded again.

'The category is films which have won the best picture Oscar.' Everyone sprung to life getting higher and higher until Lisa was challenged on 20 by Blake. She started off well and got up to 16. Unfortunately her 17th answer was avatar which lost to the hurt locker. Jess who had the list open stopped her to tell her she was incorrect. Lisa seemed annoyed with her and walked towards the support pole in the center of the flat. I quickly searched for a song and laughingly put on 'sexy and I know it'. Lisa got in position in just her underwear and as the music started seductively started swinging around the pole as sexy as she could. We all cheered as she got into it. A few minutes later we stopped the music as Lisa sat down to applause from everyone.

'Back to poker then.' The hands were dealt out and unfortunately me and Jess lost our first hand and removed our tops. Lisa and Jazz won with James and Danny second meaning no more rules. The Ace of spades also didn't appear. The next hand saw me and Jess return to form picking up a full house and winning the hand. Blake and Adam came second meaning a new rule. Rachel and Fiona lost the hand and Lisa and Jazz finished with the Ace of Spades. Rachel and Fiona were out meaning they would get the forfeit at the end of the game. As they removed their panties a cheer went up from everyone as the two girls sat there naked. Blake added the new rule, 'From now on every article of clothing removed must be done like a strip tease.'

I turned to Lisa and Jazz. 'Get to it girls.' The two embraced and their lips connected. The tongues darted as Lisa's hand made its way down Jazz's back towards her ass. Just as it made contact James called death and they stopped, clearly frustrated at not being able to continue. We started up again, and Rachel and Fiona weren't alone for long as Adam and Blake lost the hand and as seductively as possible removed their boxers letting their semi hard cocks spring loose. Everyone cheered again with the game down to three. We decided there were enough rules in place to continue without more points.

The first hand with three of us saw Jess and myself win the hand and Lisa and Jazz remove their bras. No ace of spades in sight. James and Danny lost the following hand removing their jeans but me and Jess came second meaning no dare. Me and Jess lost the next hand and James and Danny went from last to first but unfortunately for them their three aces included the ace of spades. So despite me and Jess removing our jeans and skirt the attention was focused on the two boys.

There fear was the funniest part and before they even locked lips I called out death to everyone's laughter and the relief of the two lads. The next hand put me and Jess second and James and Danny just behind us but out of the game. We were down to just two teams but we had an article advantage. If we won one of the next two hands we would win the game. We didn't require two hand though. Our three kings comfortable beat their pair of queens and everyone cheered as Lisa and Jazz finished the game by removing their last articles, me and Jess still in bra and panties. With everyone naked though we seemed to feel a bit left out though so we stripped as well anyone to everyone else's amusement.

'That was brilliant everyone' Rachel announced, 'it is getting quite late so I think we shall do the forfeit and then everyone off to bed. Sarah, Jess, you will take your prize with you but if it isn't back in their own room after 45 minutes I will be annoyed. Adam brought out the bowl of forfeits. The five identically folded pieces of paper sat in glass bowl as Rachel asked Fiona to pick out their punishment.

Fiona drew a piece of paper and read it aloud. 'The team will have to pose for a picture in any way each of the teams choose. Four pictures in total which cannot be sent or shown to anyone outside the room.' I was amazed that there seemed to be no protest from the girls about pictures. 'Whose forfeit was that?' Jess asked. 'Ours' replied Rachel, no wonder there wasn't any protest. 'Who's first then. We'll go replied Adam. I assumed they'd be fairly nice considering it was his girlfriend.

Adam guided Rachel to her knees and stood Fiona in front of her, with her back towards her. 'Stick out your tongue, spread her ass and look towards the camera. Fiona I want you to lean over slightly, turn towards the camera, give a big thumbs up and smile.' Everyone laughed as Fiona made the stupid pose towards Blake's phone as Rachel pushed her tongue against her ass. The click of the photo was heard and the two girls parted. 'Who's next?' asked Fiona.

What other photos will be taken?
Who will become me and my sister's slave?
Only one more chapter before the ISDGs begin so keep reading and enjoy
Old 07-24-2014, 05:56 AM   #269
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Thank you great to read your posts again

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:31 AM   #270
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Heart

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who keeps posting and responding to this story. I didn't expect to get such positive feedback. All of your comments have been really appreciated and I hope you keep reading. You inspire me to keep writing and I'd of given in by now without them.

I will be hoping to post two more chapters next week (the conclusion of strip poker and the opening of the ISDGs) so please keep reading and subscribe to the thread if you don't want to miss any new chapters. And keep responding and messaging. I read and enjoy to read all of them so I welcome more, whether a new or old reader.

Advertisements
Kink Talk