Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #16
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

The sudden light invaded Hallie's light sleep and she winced as she opened her eyes and took a moment to adjust to the brightness. She'd slept fitfully, both her waking and sleeping moments continuously disturbed by confusion and fear. Several times she'd attempted to make sense of the previous nights jumbled emotions only to give up each time in irritation, before slipping back into sleep and then repeating the cycle each time she had awoken.

She turned her head as she heard her door open and was extremely confused when she saw a woman she had never met before standing next to her captor. She too, was someone Hallie could not recall ever meeting or even seeing and she wondered how many other people were in this place she had found herself brought to.

Her captor made his way over to her and gently helped her into a sitting position before he carefully removed the robe from around her body and once again began rubbing the soothing cream over her wounds. She glanced down and saw that although the pain was still noticeable, the wounds had transformed from angry dark red lashes into a paler shade of pink. Clearly, the cream had been very helpful. She sat completely still, hardly daring to move. Once more, he had her tend to her breasts herself.

She couldn't help stealing a furtive glance at the woman, a slow flush rising up her cheeks. She'd never been naked in front of another woman, save for her mother and the nurses that had delivered her into the world. She knew it was stupid to even care what the woman thought after what she had already been through but she still couldn't help herself turning slightly to the side in a vain attempt to retain at least some of her privacy and modesty. If either the woman or her captor noticed, neither said a word although Hallie was sure that the twinkle in his eye stemmed from her latest discomfort.

After she'd finished, he helped her to stand although this time he took the robe away and handed it silently to the other woman, leaving her naked before them both. Hallie noticed both both pairs of eyes travelling appreciatively over her body and without thinking she began to immediately attempt to cover herself up with her arms. As she did so, she noticed the twinkle in his eye vanish and instead she saw anger. Her mind instantly replayed the last time she had covered herself in his presence and she felt her breathing quicken almost instantly before she lowered her arms hurriedly to her sides.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was nothing more than a whisper and the fear on her face was clear for all to see.

He circled her, letting her anticipation and apprehension build, enjoying her discomfort and knowing that the only thought in her mind right now would be if she was going to punished further.

He stopped in front of her and glared at her. She lasted less than thirty seconds before her eyes filled with tears and she lowered her gaze to the floor and again she whispered another apology.

"You do recall you are not to speak without consent?" He asked her.

He saw her eyes widen a little and smiled to himself inwardly.

"However, given it was to apologise and that you immediately corrected yourself, Hallie...I'll let that slide. This once."

He waited half a heartbeat and this time she knew she was to speak.

"Thank you," she replied.

"You're welcome," he replied lightly. "Now, I'm going to go and run a few errands and leave you with your new friend." He motioned to the woman who had stayed entirely silent throughout their exchange.

"You'll refer to her as Miss, or Mistress. You'll do as she asks without hesitation. The rules that apply to me also apply to her. As I said, your training begins today. I do, however, feel you would be more comfortable beginning this training with another woman rather than me. Good luck."

He was gone before Hallie could even form a reply.

As the door closed behind him, she turned her attention to the other woman and for the first time she noticed that the woman had a small carrier bag in her hands. The woman moved towards her with one simple word.

"Sit."

Hallie blinked, trying to process the sudden change before she mentally replayed what the woman had ordered and quickly sat back down on the bed. The woman moved closer to her, and gently eased Hallie's legs apart, leaving Hallie vulnerable and exposed to her.

Hallie felt the overwhelming urge to clench her legs tight together and to tell this unknown woman where to go, but before she did she recalled the previous blows and whipping. She had no desire to go through any of that again.

Instead she attempted to calm her self and to think somewhat rationally and allowed the unknown woman to place herself between her open legs. The woman silently reached into the carrier bag and pulled out what looked suspiciously to Hallie like a pair of small decorated golf balls.

Hallie was still slightly innocent, and though she had participated in several sexual aspects she had never allowed herself to be vaginally or anally penetrated, nor played with toys or experimented and the chaste girl in her did not recognise the ben wa balls that had been pulled from the bag, nor the clitoris stimulator that the woman pulled out soon after.

Hallie flinched as the woman's hand travelled up her thighs and finally reached her most intimate part, and she couldn't help pulling away, her embarrassment overwhelming her.

The woman made a ts-king sound before ordering her in a harsh tone,

"Open. Or do you wish for me to call him back and let him see your display of disobedience?"

Hallie bit her lip and fought both her anger and humiliation, forcing herself to open her legs again. The woman nodded, satisfied.

"Good girl."

Without another word, she slowly began to trace her fingers over Hallie and though Hallie was still embarrassed and still fighting her emotions and feelings it wasn't long before her body began to betray her and allowed her to begin to experience the pleasure that the woman was aiming for.

As soon as Hallie had relaxed enough, the woman slowly inserted the ben wah balls into Hallie, who gave an involuntarily shudder as they invaded her, however, the woman didn't allow her any time to adjust before she'd turned the clitoris stimulator on and pressed it against Hallie's clitoris.

Hallie, torn between humiliation, apprehension, lust and want gasped slightly and involuntarily pushed herself further towards the toy, doing her to best to allow her body to make full contact with it. So intent on her pleasure, she didn't see the woman begin to smile as she turned the setting on the toy up another notch, before she quickly reached into the bag and pulled out some tape. She placed it across Hallie without a word, fixing the toy in place and leaving the ben wah balls free to do their work, before grasping Hallie's hands and wrapping more of the tape around her wrists, leaving her unable to touch the toys that were buzzing away.

She helped Hallie back into a comfortable position upon the bed, although she left her entire body free for anyone to see who would happen to come in the room before telling her,

"He thought you'd be more comfortable with me inserting the toys than him, at least for a little while. I see that you quickly became accustomed to me dealing with you, more so than you did him and will let him know how right he was regarding this. Now, I have other matters to attend, so I will leave you for now, but Hallie?"

Hallie, so intent on the pleasure that was spreading through her entire body took a moment to realise she was being spoken to and then let out a soft,

"Yes, Miss?"

"See that you don't orgasm. He wont be pleased if you do that."

With that dire warning, she too left the room leaving Hallie alone once more.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #17
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting, intriguing, and a good story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #18
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Interesting, intriguing, and a good story.
Thank you very much! As always, constructive critisicm (Harsher the better, welcomed!) Working on the next part.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #19
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

Wow! This is one of the best erotic stories I have read! I really like it, and I hope you keep going!

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #20
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboys View Post
Wow! This is one of the best erotic stories I have read! I really like it, and I hope you keep going!
Thank you

I've had block for the longest time, but I will get back to it eventually.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #21
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hallie tossed fitfully. It had been several hours since the woman had left her alone, free to enjoy the constant stimulation from the toys. She'd fought back so many orgasms that she had lost count of exactly how many what seemed an exceptionally long time ago. The constant pressure was driving her insane, the sensations becoming more and more torturous as time passed by and she wasn't sure how long she could keep fighting them back.

Several times she'd attempted to free her hands in the hope of removing the toys and allowing herself some relief just for a few minutes, always to no avail. She felt another orgasm approaching and desperately fought it back. She could feel her heart beating faster, feel the enormous effort she poured into each and every muscle in order to successfully push it back and when she succeeded once more she breathed a sigh of relief and waited for her breathlessness to pass. This was becoming downright exhausting.

She'd never realized how much effort it would take to hold herself back from the pleasure she craved and she was quickly becoming spent in every way possible. She desperately craved for some water as she felt the sweat rolling down her body from her forced exhaustion. She was beginning to wish either of her captors would return, as she silently thought about the other forms of torture and pain she'd readily take if it meant she would receive a break from this specific style of cruelty.

The thought of just riding the orgasms out had crossed her mind more than once, always to be shoved back into the furthest corner of her mind as she reminded herself that she could indeed be, and most probably was, being watched. She didn't want to experience another lashing for disobeying, the pain from the original one was still very fresh and in the forefront of her mind.

Her body tensed and she noted with frustration that the impending orgasms were becoming closer and closer together. At first she'd easily been able to fight them back given they were coming every twenty minutes or so but as time passed they were beginning to become more frequent and the last two had been less than five minutes apart. How long could she continue fighting them successfully? More to the point, did she even want to?

She admitted to herself she was worried about what would happen if she came without prior permission but the longer the torture continued, the less she began to care. Her entire body was crying out for release and she knew without touching she'd long since passed the point where she could focus on other things in order to lessen the frustration and arousal. Now she was permanently wet and desperately craving those orgasms that were explicitly forbidden.

As the thoughts flitted through her mind, she almost didn't realize she was once more on the verge of coming until it was too late. She attempted to squeeze her muscles together in the hope of preventing it but she was far too late, she hadn't caught it in time and shudders ran up and down her body as she finally experienced the thrill of orgasm. Her mind was hazy as she tiredly noted that the orgasm lasted much longer than any other had ever done and she wondered it if was because she had fought it back for so long. Regardless of the reason, she didn't really care, the pleasure felt way too good. Her body twitched and shook and after what seemed an eternity she came down from her high, her body still jerking uncontrollably from the pressure still being inflicted upon her now most sensitive spot. It took her a few seconds to register the words, so lost was she in her hazy world of arousal and pleasure.

"Shame."

Male voice. Or to be more exact, a disapproving, angry and disappointed male voice.

"Bad girl. You were warned explicitly. Now you'll have to pay the consequences."
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk