Old 12-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
Lucieia

Default 20/Female ANYTHING TRUTH AND DARES

I'm doing any dare and will answer any truths for two months. This was decided on a bet, if I couldn't drink a keg of soda, I would need to make this thread... Stupid betting problem with my friends... Okay Ignore the signature except limits. As I do more, I will list mire limits. Have fun asking me stuff.

My limits: no human sex, I cannot die, no other animals besides things that are slimy, very scaly, or serpentine, no burning down my house

My likes: snake insertion, worm insertion, eel insertion, snake pumping, worm pumping, eel pumping, long insertions (like 30 feet of a green anaconda, yes I have a permit), filling my womb with snakes, eels, and worms, the largest width I will go is a foot across at the very most
Lucieia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:06 AM   #2
bottomb
getDare Sweetheart

1. when was the last time you made yourself cum
2. how?
3. If a friend of yours had to lick your kitty who would it be?
4. does thinking about them licking you get you wet?
5. what is the biggest dick you have touched.

Dares- Call person on #3 and play with yourself the entyre time you are on the phone.

Anytime someone sends me a private message with a number, I must edge that many times. 2-10

42 mwm
bottomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Create an online album with 3 pictures of yourself completely nude, but cover your private areas with snakes
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
Experimental_Daree

Who else knows about your fetish? Can you involve your friends in any of the dares? What toys do you have?
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #5
Lucieia

Bottomb
1. Yesterday
2. With a snake in my pussy
3. If one of my friends was to lick my kitty, it would be my boyfriend. I love him so much.
4. And no
5. I have never touched a dick.

The Evil One
I won't make an album, even if snakes are covering my privates, however, I have been on a movie on genki-geniki.com this was a while back when I was in japan, yes, I'm Asian. I won't do it because I don't like to spread my pics out.

Experimental_Daree
Nobody except anybody who has been in contact with my on getdares or have read any of my posts and my boyfriend, he sometimes help me. I don't normally include any of my friend but I will do one with him if he has free time. I have a bunch of vibrators, pumps, a bunch of synthetic cum, a huge dildo, vibrator eggs, anal balls, rubber snakes, lubricating oil, and.... That's it

My limits: no human sex, I cannot die, no other animals besides things that are slimy, very scaly, or serpentine, no burning down my house

My likes: snake insertion, worm insertion, eel insertion, snake pumping, worm pumping, eel pumping, long insertions (like 30 feet of a green anaconda, yes I have a permit), filling my womb with snakes, eels, and worms, the largest width I will go is a foot across at the very most
Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 AM   #6
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Okay... btw. nice one, that snake fetish! Like it Where are you from (in Asia)?
See how long you can spend with a little snake down your underwear :P
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
Okay... btw. nice one, that snake fetish! Like it Where are you from (in Asia)?
See how long you can spend with a little snake down your underwear :P
No. I'm not from Asia, I'm from France...

Old 01-08-2011, 10:15 AM   #8
retardedfool

Height.
Weight.
Three sizes.
Biggest insertion. How big?
Deepest insertion. How deep?
Most amount of snake/eel/slug/etc you have put inside you, each.
Most pleasurable orgasm.

I give Dares. Then I Lurk. And Stare.....

For those ladies who love Ice Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65209

Which girl dares to accept my dares?
retardedfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #9
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardedfool View Post
Height.
Weight.
Three sizes.
Biggest insertion. How big?
Deepest insertion. How deep?
Most amount of snake/eel/slug/etc you have put inside you, each.
Most pleasurable orgasm.
Weight 143lb
What do you mean by 3 sizes
And biggest, a snake, a circumference of about a foot
My deepest, hmm... 31 feet, a whole snake (in womb)
About 30-50 snakes, depends on size. More than 100 eels, the large japanese ones. Slugs, maybe 1000 or so... Worm, definitely more than 10000 those things are small...

Old 01-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #10
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Do You like household items insertions??
You can insert things inside womb?? If Yes what is the biggest what was in there.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfist View Post
Do You like household items insertions??
You can insert things inside womb?? If Yes what is the biggest what was in there.
I like household item insertions
I can insert things in my wonb, the biggest, a snake but only part of it, it was a green anaconda (yes, I have a permit ;P)

Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
retardedfool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucieia View Post
I like household item insertions
I can insert things in my wonb, the biggest, a snake but only part of it, it was a green anaconda (yes, I have a permit ;P)
I dare you to insert vibrators into your womb and turn them on to max level. Then keep them in there until you cum at least 15 times.

I give Dares. Then I Lurk. And Stare.....

For those ladies who love Ice Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65209

Which girl dares to accept my dares?
retardedfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk