Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-31-2015, 06:21 PM   #1
DareProphet

Default Leveling Dice Dare V3.0: Bondage

How this works: Get a d6 dice and a coin. Get your bondage material ready. In this dare, you will do the first lvl (1) and do the dare you roll dare. If you roll a 6 your lvl will be changed AND you will do the current lvl again, as will be stated in the dice dare itself. Once it's done, post your results and what dares you have to do. Also, give me feedback on the dice dare, how I could improve it and others topics to try.

Lvl 0:Freedom Roll
1.Type "I'M FREEEEEEEEE!" on top of your post. You have to do no extra rolls except those you got before you rolled this number.
2.Nothing happens. Move on.
3.Reroll.
4.Do lvl 1 again.
5.Lvl 0 is now locked. All dares that would lead you here, will lead to lvl 1 instead. If you rolled this number before, you will instead have to roll a die and do the lvl in it when you'd be directed to lvl 0.
6.Roll a die. If you roll 1 or 2, do lvl 7, if you roll 3 or 4, do lvl 8, if you roll 5 or 6, do lvl 9.

Lvl 1: Starting Point
1.Add "STUCK ON DAREPROPHET" to your sig in bold red color size 4.
2.Roll two extra dice
3.Tie your arms to a chair and your legs to the bed. Get them as far apart as your body can reach. Stay tied for 10 minutes for every time you rolled this number.
4.Get bottomless (including no shoes or socks).Tie a feet and an arm and blindfold yourself, leaving mushy stuff like pasta or baby food or hard stuff like legos spread on the ground. Hope around like that for 10 minutes for every time you rolled this number.
5.Get your hands behind your back, tied. Get some food on a plate on the ground. Eat it like a chicken eats. Then choose- do number 3 twice or do number 4.
6.Reroll. Now roll a die. Do the lvl corresponding to the roll.

Lvl 2: Gagging
1.Add this as your favorite dare. If done, put an add on your signature with a link to this thread. If also done, you have to convince one person to do this dare for every time you roll this number after the second.
2.Roll two extra dice
3.Gag yourself using an apple and rope or tape. Stay gagged for 20 mins for every time you roll this number.
4.Gag yourself with a dirty sock and some rope or string. Stay gagged for 25 mins for every time you roll this number.
5.Gag yourself with a lemon with a lot of hot sauce all around it. Stay gagged for 30 minutes for every time you rolled this number. You must remove the gag to add more sauce every thirty minutes.

Lvl 3: Themed
1.Add a PM dare that makes you do this dare again. For every extra roll on this number, you have to have 1 person add a PM dare that makes them come and do this dare.
2.Roll two extra dice.
3.You will naked and leashed like a dog, tied to something immobile. You must stay sitting on all four's, alert and sniffing the air. For 1 hour for every time you rolled this number.
4.You will be strapped to your bed, gagged with a pacifier and wear only a diaper and sissy dresses. Pink of preference. You have to drink some water and eat something first.While strapped this way, you must watch cartoons, preferably directly at little girls. You will spend two hours like that for every time you rolled this number.
5.Get naked. You will spread forks or needles all around you on a wide area on the floor. Bow you tie your hands and feet. You gotta drag yourself out of the place, through the forks and needles. And then return to the center a number of times equal to the times you rolled this number times 2.

Lvl 4: Restrictions
1.Flip a coin. Do lvl 0. If tails, your roll will be 5. And you have to do the punishment lvl.
2. Roll two extra dice.
3.Tie your hand your balls and your feet to something heavy, each. Stay like that for 4 hours for every time you rolled this number.
4.Tie your feet together for 4 hours for every time you rolled this number.
5.Tie yourself to a chair completely, leaving only a single arm able to move. Stay like that for 4 hours for every time you rolled this number.
6.Reroll. Roll a die. Do the lvl corresponding to the roll.

Lvl 5: Boosting
1.Do lvl 0. Your roll will be a 5. Reroll for this lvl.
2.Every time you roll a die on this dare, roll an extra die.
3.Triple the duration of any bondage dare you get for a week for every time you rolled this number.
4.You must piss on any object you used for bondage dares, on the entire object. Alternatively, dive that object in toilet water for 10 minutes. These will be prior usage for the dare. You have to do this for one week fir every time you rolled this number.
5.Whenever you do a bondsage dare, you must be upside down and blindfolded.

Lvl 6: Trapped
1.Start a blog relating the time you did the dares you got from this one. What you had to do, how you felt, what you thought. If done, tie yourself up like a pig (hands on something high, pulling a strecthing you, while your feet are stuck in the ground, pulling down). stay that way for an hour for every time you rolled this number.
2.Double the amount of dice you would roll on this dare. Reroll.
3.Toe your feet together and one of your hands to your head. Blindfold yourself. Tie your cock to something heavy. You will have 5 times the number of times you rolled this number circles drawn around you. A blue one, a red one, a green one, a black one and a white or yellow one for every time you rolled this number. Passing out of any of this circles (so to get out of the trap to do anything at all you have to pass out of all the circles), you do the corresponding dare:
Red: Chew on something with lots of hot sauce.
Blue: Tonight you will sleep with hand tied to something very heavy that'd inside a bucket of cold water.
Green:You will roll on dirt or mud for 15 mins.
Black: Do 30 push-Ups with one arm. If you can't do the punishment lvl.
White/Yellow: send everyone who posted on this thread, including me, two of their PM dares.
4.You will be caged naked (or naked in a very confined space), with no food or water or entertainment of any sort. Only an alarm clock and your phone, turned on getdare. Your legs will be tied to your chest and your hands to heavy yet movable objects. You will wait like this for 1 hour for every time you rolled this number. You then have to roll a die. If you get a...
. 1.You're free.
. 2.Wait 1 hour.
3. Time half resets.
. 4. Time resets fully.
. 5 Time resets twofold.
. 6 Time rests fully and you have to PM me to get a rule to follwo while on that situation.
You are allowed to PM me to get permission to interrupt the time to eat something, sleep a bit,or drink something, on amounts that I limit. No bathroom breaks, only peeing and pooping in your confined space.
5.Reroll. Now roll a die. Do the lvl corresponding to the roll.
6.Roll a die. If you roll 1 or 2, do lvl 7, if you roll a 3 or a 4, do lvl 8, if you roll a 5 or a 6, do lvl 9

Special lvls

Lvl 7: Challenge
1.You will tie yourself to the shower and have a cold shower, tied up beneath the water fall. Lasts one hour for every time you rolled this number.
2.You will tie yourself fully in such a way that you cannot stand or even sit. On lie there. You will be in a half-full bathtub. You will stay there for two hours for every time you rolled this number.
3.You will be tied up (arms and legs) for two days straight forbeverybrime you rolled this number.
4.Tie yourself to the bed on your sleep and only untie with my permission.
5.Chain and leash yourself outside your door with a feezed key next to you. Wait for it to melt plus 1 hour fir every time you rolled this number.
6.Reroll, then roll a die. If you roll a 1 or a 2, do lvl 7. If you roll a 3 or a 4 do lvl 8. If you roll a 5 or a 6 do lvl 9.

Lvl 8: Limitless
1.Take a pix of you tied like a pig and wearing only underwear and a blindfold and send it to me and a random member for every time you rolled this number (face included).
2.Make a video of you singing a song with your hands and feet tied behind your back. Send it to me and to one random getdarer for every time you rolled this number.
3.Go outside and tie yourself to a tree or a post in a crowded or popular area. For 2 hours for every time you rolled this number.
4.Tie yourself completly to a chair and don't untie yourself without aid from a number of friends or family members equal to the amount of times you rolled this number.
5.Tie your feet and hands surrounded by broken glass and blindfolded and drag yourself away from it. Do this a number of times equal to the and number of times you rolled this number.
6.Reroll. Now roll a die. If you roll 1 or 2 , do lvl 7 , if you roll 3 or 4 do lvl 8, if you rollm 5 or 6, do lvl 9.

Lvl 9: Other
1.Flip a coin. Heads, do lvl 0. Tails, do lvl 1.
2.Roll two extra dice.
3.Roll a die. Di the lvl corresponding to the roll.
4. Do the punishment lvl.
5.Do lvl 7.
6. Do lvl 8.

Punishment lvl
1.Spank your cheecks and your halls and your ass thirty five times each for evry time you rolled this number.
2.Roll two extra dice.
3.You are not allowed to cum, edge or orgasm for a week for every time you rolled this number. You may get permission to do it once by doing this dare again.
4.Tie your cock to something really heavy and large and keep it that way non-stop for thre days.
5.Flip a coin. Heads, do lvl 7. Tails do lvl 8.
6.Do all of the previous except 2 and PM me to get yet another punishment.

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DareProphet for this post:
Old 07-31-2015, 07:07 PM   #2
LilMonki

Default Rolling!

Widdle baby just finished!
  • Level 1
    • Roll 2 - roll 2 dice
      • Roll(1) 3: tied 10 minutes per roll
      • Roll(2) 6: reroll + roll for new level
        • Roll 3: add 10 minutes tied
        • New Level 4
  • Level 4
    • Roll 1: flip a coin, and do a punishment level
      • Coin H: do level 0
        • Level 0
          • Roll 4: do level 1 again
            • Level 1
              • Roll 3: tied 10 more minutes.
      • Punishment Level
        • Roll 2: roll 2 dice
          • Roll(1) 1: spank cheeks, balls, ass 35 times each
          • Roll(2) 3: no cumming, edging, orgasm for a week

TL;DR: my results
  1. Tie your arms to a chair and your legs to the bed. Get them as far apart as your body can reach. Stay tied for 30 minutes.
  2. Spank your cheecks and your balls and your ass thirty five times each
  3. You are not allowed to cum, edge or orgasm for a week for every time you rolled this number. You may get permission to do it once by doing this dare again.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:37 PM   #3
ennessa
Account Banned

I rolled a 3

so all I have to do is tie my arms to a chair and my legs to the bed.
ennessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:51 AM   #4
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I rolled a 3 aswell quite easy

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #5
CalRay

I rolled 1.

Looks like my signature's been changed.
Limits:Posting Pics,Cam or video,Family,permanent,Piss,Poo,Illegal,Reveal my location.
I will obey any commands I get in a PM or email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them.
CalRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:44 AM   #6
llll434

Default I'm freeeeeeeeeee!

Lvl 1: rolls 6 (reroll 3)
Lvl 4: rolls 1 (flip coin: head)
Lvl 0: rolls 1

Likes : anal, ass stuffing, wedgies, licking my feet, mouth soaping, extreme cbt, nipple torture, pain, bondage, duct tape, pet play, writeforme, anything that is not in limits

Toys : inflatable and vibrating buttplug, duct tape, household items.

PM Dares

Please use me and make me worthless.
llll434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:35 PM   #7
BlackMoeBondage

Lvl 1: rolls 4
damn the lego is very hard
Dislikes: Cum eating

soft limits: pee
hard limits: kv, family, blood, friends, face, cam

write PM or Kik: Winterborn666

ropes, plugs(inflatable, vibration) dildos(can be attached), chastity cage, collars, handchuffs, ankle chuffs, latex mask, fetish clothing, gags(ball, dildo, ring) clamps, blindfold, lingerea(girly) anal hook
BlackMoeBondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:21 PM   #8
wasatlive123

Lvl1: roll 6(reroll)-rolled 5(tie hands behind back and eat like a chicken)+roll for a new lvl( rolled a 2)

lvl2: rolled 4(gag self with dirty sock for for every time you got this number)

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75344
wasatlive123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dice, leveling